Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:01:30 PM

We should recruit the shibes to help get the world out about the PR Campaign.

PR campaign about the PR campaign?

Maybe we can hire another PR firm to create a PR campaign about the upcoming PR campaign!!!

I kid! I kid!

BTW, this is totally awesome news!

Id rather buy BC today. Not after the rush happens  Roll Eyes

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RouletteRun

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:05:40 PM

I'm only one of your fellow coin holders and BlackCoinPool miners, but congratulations and thank you to all who donated to the PR campaign.  Grin
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:10:34 PM

Hahaha I'm sure there are plenty of people with only small amounts of BlackCoin, I have 789! But every little bit counts =) I've been using the faucet every day lol

Go BlackCoin =)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

Hello,

i was on holiday and when i came back i saw that there was a war at the old thread. Can anyone give a short summary who was the good and who the evil? will i get my first edition card from IE? is he a scammer? sorry im a not so good in english and too lazy to read the last 200 pages of the old thread ^^

Dev team - Good
Iconic Expert - Somewhat crazy and we hope not evil

I am not crazy. Angry doesn't = crazy. Since many of you do not have kids I will use another example. If someone posted a picture of your mother and put a derogatory comment along with the picture, how would you feel? How would you react? Now multiply that emotion by 10 and you will know how I felt when someone did that to my daughter who is only 15 and has nothing to do with this.

Carry on...
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

Hello,

i was on holiday and when i came back i saw that there was a war at the old thread. Can anyone give a short summary who was the good and who the evil? will i get my first edition card from IE? is he a scammer? sorry im a not so good in english and too lazy to read the last 200 pages of the old thread ^^

Dev team - Good

I am not crazy. Angry doesn't = crazy. Since many of you do not have kids I will use another example. If someone posted a picture of your mother and put a derogatory comment along with the picture, how would you feel? How would you react? Now multiply that emotion by 10 and you will know how I felt when someone did that to my daughter who is only 15 and has nothing to do with this.

Carry on...

Can we have IconicExpert's comment deleted censors?   Smiley

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
McKie

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

Hello,

Dev team - Good

Carry on...

This was post #420. You must be high.

I kid.

McKie

bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:46:05 PM

Hello,

Dev team - Good

Carry on...

what made it crazy is you first were bragging about the picture. then suddenly became outraged about it.

I thought you were refusing to post here, anyway???
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:50:06 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Stop feeding the troll!
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Stop feeding the troll!

No, just have the censor delete the troll?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:53:44 PM

This messaging feature rumor about cinni sounds interesting. I used the BItmessage protocol for some time just for fun, which I think is a similar concept but with PoW.

A PoS distributed messaging system could indeed be interesting and I hope rat4 is considering something like that.
McKie

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:00:20 PM

This messaging feature rumor about cinni sounds interesting. I used the BItmessage protocol for some time just for fun, which I think is a similar concept but with PoW.

A PoS distributed messaging system could indeed be interesting and I hope rat4 is considering something like that.

Anonymous chat using addresses seems like a very easy implementation to be honest...

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

Anonymous chat using addresses seems like a very easy implementation to be honest...

That's so cool though ! Would be sweet if someone put a game on the wallet too? like flappy-... oh wait...

/sarcasm

I'm not a big fan of gimmicks. There are thousands of chatting programs already that do it better. Why fill up the QT code with extra bells and whistles?

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:10:04 PM

That's so cool though ! Would be sweet if someone put a game on the wallet too? like flappy-... oh wait...

/sarcasm

I'm not a big fan of gimmicks. There are thousands of chatting programs already that do it better. Why fill up the QT code with extra bells and whistles?
yeah it actually does make as much sense as building a twitter or facebook thingy in there.
 i dunno how it would be done, but kind of p2p would be insanity since you would tell someone the IP he needs to hack to get by your wallet... cannot imagine that the messages would become part of the blockchain Wink

edit. ok one would not do it that way, never cared about that bitmessage stuff before. i dont need to chat, email with encryption is enough.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:13:13 PM

MERCHANT UPDATE

I'd like to inform the community that things are looking very promising for merchant adoption and I should have a definite answer for the community within the next week or 2. of course, our investors would like to see the performance of blackcoin and observe it for some time on the markets before adopting this currency into their merchant network. and as far as im concerned.. considering the performance we've all seen, that there is little to no chance that they will not be impressed. sadly noted however is that indeed, they had never heard of blackcoin before.

gazim

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:14:24 PM

/sarcasm

yeah it actually does make as much sense as building a twitter or facebook thingy in there.
 i dunno how it would be done, but kind of p2p would be insanity since you would tell someone the IP he needs to hack to get by your wallet... cannot imagine that the messages would become part of the blockchain Wink

The blockchain messages would go thusly: "I gave out my IP and all my coins got stolen!"  "Me too.  I have a new wallet now, so I have to give out a new IP"  "Isn't it the same?"  "No, this wallet has coins in it"
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:18:08 PM

OK, coincontrol and a copy of darksend is what they are adding to the wallet - if there is still a dev, i did not see any activity there since the start Wink

noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:18:40 PM

/sarcasm

I totally agree but this is really not a gimmick but a service that operates the existing ledger and PoS system of BlackCoin. To the best of my knowledge there is no distributed messaging service (i.e. without central server like facebook or google) that works on a PoS basis.
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:27:41 PM

/sarcasm

I totally agree but this is really not a gimmick but a service that operates the existing ledger and PoS system of BlackCoin. To the best of my knowledge there is no distributed messaging service (i.e. without central server like facebook or google) that works on a PoS basis.

Still it's use is certainly not for normal chatting. I could understand it with messaging an actual deed to each other, but I guess there would be better systems for this.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:28:25 PM

Carry on...

Can we have IconicExpert's comment deleted censors?   Smiley

There is absolutely no need to delete IE's comment here. He makes a very valid point.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:35:58 PM

/sarcasm

Because this is the blackcoin thread, I'm going to keep my answer short and won't reply after this.

1) There are thousands of free options that are completely anonymous already, while the blockchain is only semi-anonymous.

2)A messaging system is another point of failure. One more feature that is tied into your money directly and cannot be removed. If you want security, then you do not want these extraneous features hard-coded into the wallet or POS system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: