Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:31:20 AM

id like to get to work on sealing the deal asap. but id also like to get some sleep soon. pls msg me Soepkip/Iconic with the reward info and ill get to it as soon as i know what im working with.

Iconic is in no way affiliated with the development team, and therefore can not issue bounties, unless he puts up his own personal ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:37:34 AM

Just judging from this short trial in the lives of these threads, I think I prefer iconics brand of censorship Until I have another option. Please cross post any tech discussion though
Just judging from this short trial in the lives of these threads, I think I prefer iconics brand of censorship Until I have another option. Please cross post any tech discussion though
What the hell?

I wonder who control these multipool accounts...  IE probably.

Looks like people are trying to frame people.
it is sometimes just bots quoting posts.
Happened to two of my posts and I was like WTF how can someone post that exactly same (and that was very very unlikely since it was rather personal stuff) thing half a day later...

Doesn't look like bots-- some one's up to some shady stuff as per usual.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

What the hell?

I wonder who control these multipool accounts...  IE probably.

Looks like people are trying to frame people.
it is sometimes just bots quoting posts.
Happened to two of my posts and I was like WTF how can someone post that exactly same (and that was very very unlikely since it was rather personal stuff) thing half a day later...

Doesn't look like bots-- some one's up to some shady stuff as per usual.

well, i can only tell what happened to me...
what was quoted/repeated from my post wasn't in any way suitable for FUD or harming anyone, so might have been different cases.

on topic:
anyone else waiting for that ridiculous CINNI pump to come to an end?
As buy-black mentioned, it does not only take away volume, it is also partially done with dumped BC, after 24 hrs of no dumping at all it started again excatly with the CINNI pump.

Ralph0603

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:09:34 AM

on topic:
As buy-black mentioned, it does not only take away volume, it is also partially done with dumped BC, after 24 hrs of no dumping at all it started again excatly with the CINNI pump.

People will burn their fingers on cinni, just like they bought in very high on every P&D. Greed is not good, people want to join the ride, and whales wanna dump high. It is just waiting for the big crash.

Everyone is very happy and greedy about cinni now, but when it crashes. What does it add more like all the other copy coins? Just focus on bc, much better Kiss

Max Keiser tweeted about us half hour ago:

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/464322133674323968
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:21:47 AM

on topic:

People will burn their fingers on cinni, just like they bought in very high on every P&D. Greed is not good, people want to join the ride, and whales wanna dump high. It is just waiting for the big crash.

Everyone is very happy and greedy about cinni now, but when it crashes. What does it add more like all the other copy coins? Just focus on bc, much better Kiss

Yeah, that's pretty good news. He doesn't do as much crypto support as he used to.
Very positive sign imo.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:37:39 AM

what was quoted/repeated from my post wasn't in any way suitable for FUD or harming anyone, so might have been different cases.

on topic:

Yeah you could be right, who the heck knows truly.

As far as Cinni is concerned, I wouldn't worry too much about it-- take a look at their github https://github.com/Cinnicoin/Cinnicoin -- compare that with the official BC github, specifically look at where it says "commits." 4 vs 3k -- somehow I don't think that Cinni is much of a threat-- I just hope the dev can maintain the coin so investors don't get burned like we've been seeing.
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:38:36 AM

Just posting to get this thread to show up in my "new replies" list Smiley

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:41:25 AM

on topic:

Yeah, that's pretty good news. He doesn't do as much crypto support as he used to.
Very positive sign imo.
Damm max has buid possition Sad in BC kind of pump has arrived. Care now i think pump is coming.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:45:42 AM

Quote from: TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet link=topic=599299.msg6608988#msg6608988 date=1399541859
As far as Cinni is concerned, I wouldn't worry too much about it-- take a look at their github [url
https://github.com/Cinnicoin/Cinnicoin[/url] -- compare that with the official BC github, specifically look at where it says "commits." 4 vs 3k -- somehow I don't think that Cinni is much of a threat-- I just hope the dev can maintain the coin so investors don't get burned like we've been seeing.
Not worried at all, CINNI does not have more to offer than AC or WC had, both had similar pumps. What separates them is, that there are most likely no scammers/criminals behind CINNI though, they are just getting the P&D almost every coin gets at some point.
It is just funny to see/read how some people believe that to be natural growth after what happened to AC, WC and even BC (with the 90k peak).

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:55:49 AM

on topic:

As far as Cinni is concerned, I wouldn't worry too much about it-- take a look at their github https://github.com/Cinnicoin/Cinnicoin -- compare that with the official BC github, specifically look at where it says "commits." 4 vs 3k -- somehow I don't think that Cinni is much of a threat-- I just hope the dev can maintain the coin so investors don't get burned like we've been seeing.
Are you joking Cheesy ?
Why they were pumped ?
^^ for nothing so probably they will be burned soon too look at Dev,Uno empty pumps we all know how such action is ending.
BC just got new investors so we have new flor.And we jumped from 9000-30000(but it was multipool - coinkite - blackcoincard something was played by dev community to create hype)

NEXT imprtant thing about Cinni:
1585   JaHnsLaWqcQ47LjBnzPJ5UrqCnHjWZBPoU   1.00000000 cinni (0.00 btc / 0.16 usd )
http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=1600

So Cinni has ~1600 unique adresses las time i have checked  before pump they has ~2000.
3 day of soft fast instamine hurts now.
All guys from BC should be care now cinni in top 20 for realy nothing(special) this is predictable how is gona end that pump
i hope you will be able to pull out on time.

Anyway some new about Wallstreet ?

PS: Look at sheme usualy pumps end at top 10-20 coinmarket cap and then pff FLT,Aurora Cheesy and this is end of pump. - my small tip for community

ToBoGe9

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:02:12 AM

on topic:

Are you joking Cheesy ?
Why they were pumped ?
^^ for nothing so probably they will be burned soon too look at Dev,Uno empty pumps we all know how such action is ending.
BC just got new investors so we have new flor.And we jumped from 9000-30000(but it was multipool - coinkite - blackcoincard something was played by dev community to create hype)

NEXT imprtant thing about Cinni:
1585   JaHnsLaWqcQ47LjBnzPJ5UrqCnHjWZBPoU   1.00000000 cinni (0.00 btc / 0.16 usd )
http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=1600

So Cinni has ~1600 unique adresses las time i have checked  before pump they has ~2000.
3 day of soft fast instamine hurts now.
All guys from BC should be care now cinni in top 20 for realy nothing(special) this is predictable how is gona end that pump
i hope you will be able to pull out on time.

Anyway some new about Wallstreet ?

PS: Look at sheme usualy pumps end at top 10-20 coinmarket cap and then pff FLT,Aurora Cheesy and this is end of pump. - my small tip for community

friday IE will tell us more
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:07:08 AM

if i had to make a guess. iconic is dumping his bc and moving his investment over to cinni. the whole iconic thing was handled poorly by this community. this stock is going down.. couldnt be worse timing.
amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:10:38 AM

if i had to make a guess. iconic is dumping his bc and moving his investment over to cinni. the whole iconic thing was handled poorly by this community. this stock is going down.. couldnt be worse timing.

Well, in case that is true, I believe it's not us, but rather the CINNI community that should be worried now.  Grin
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:13:33 AM

If there is a connection i would assume that someone is dumping the BC price in order to get cheap BC when the CINNI dump is done.
You don't really expect someone to hold CINNI at 40k, or do you?

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:17:25 AM

If there is a connection i would assume that someone is dumping the BC price in order to get cheap BC when the CINNI dump is done.

its unfortunate.. but cinni has a better chance of holding at 40k than bc currently.. and can hold even higher.. with only 15 million coins its a no brainer. is this the end of blackcoin?
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:22:26 AM

I hope you are right, nothing would make me happier Smiley

But, on the latter I disagree, the community couldn't have handled the situation any better.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:26:54 AM

its unfortunate.. but cinni has a better chance of holding at 40k than bc currently.. and can hold even higher.. with only 15 million coins its a no brainer. is this the end of blackcoin?
Coinmarketcap ^^ - and pump for nothing look here in 3 weeks. Cinni 8k-15k range i guess.
BTW BC is holding top 9 possition like hero.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:49:47 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 11:08:52 AM by Subtuppel

Wow. 42 coin has only 42 coins. By that logic 1 of these coins must be worth at least $250000.
There is a few guys behind CINNI and all they managed to do so far is raise of few thousand of their own (then cheap) coins for PR, no development, nothing.
Did you just buy in at 30k or why are you talking like that all of a sudden?

colinfx

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:13:15 AM

Interested in investing in BlackCoin?

Then you need to perform your "Due Diligence"!

First, I recommend you head over to Reddit where you will find a structured and relaxed atmosphere. Many of the developers and community management are there to answer your questions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Next I recommend BlackCoinTalk, this is a forum setup specifically focused on BlackCoin. This again is populated by all core team members, developers and community managers.

http://www.blackcointalk.com/

Finally, give the official BlackCoin.co site a visit where you can download the latest version of the BlackCoin wallets.

http://www.blackcoin.co
colinfx

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:16:14 AM

So BlackCoin hired an entire PR Agency to manage marketing. This must be a first in crypto.

Not just any PR Agency, but the Max Borges Agency (www.maxborgesagency.com)!

Now look at their credentials.... BlackCoin is not messing around here. Litecoin I think is a realistic target.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: