Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
karudea

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:58:47 AM

Is there any info on what will be contained in the wallet update?

They have provided no abstract or summary on the wallet or white papers as this question has been raised many times. Today is Tuesday so I suspect we'll hear something soon either way as this is the date mentioned for the wallet release.

Today's release is in final testing and tweaking, and will be released today as promised.

All i can tell you as of now is your guaranteed at least 1 camel in the new update , the rest will have to be a surprise Wink

Q

I'll stay as long as the camel is here !

SC : BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:11:08 PM

Is there any info on what will be contained in the wallet update?

They have provided no abstract or summary on the wallet or white papers as this question has been raised many times. Today is Tuesday so I suspect we'll hear something soon either way as this is the date mentioned for the wallet release.

Today's release is in final testing and tweaking, and will be released today as promised.

All i can tell you as of now is your guaranteed at least 1 camel in the new update , the rest will have to be a surprise Wink

Q

I bet you are implementing Pink Panda's...

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
temrus63

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:11:36 PM

there are no orders to buy - all just buying with a glass of sales
this is a great sign - back to 8000 Satoshi!

Little Sunday update :

- New version will be released on tuesday fixing and improving a lot of things.
- White paper will come ~Friday maximum Saturday.

Also regarding the eco-system we're still actively seeking help, but it's quite a hard task to recruit new members, especially for the eco-system. If you want to join on the team, send a mail to admin@silk-coin.com but it would be best to wait for the release of the white paper so you can be sure you have the needed level to help us.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:12:35 PM

Predicted this will go up to 6k satoshis today just due to wallet update. Will smash 10k satoshis by Friday with whitepaper.
karudea

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:35:19 PM

Predicted this will go up to 6k satoshis today just due to wallet update. Will smash 10k satoshis by Friday with whitepaper.

Seeing fluctuation of the last 2 days i bought a bunch of SC to daily trade, but im to affraid of a rise to sell right now...

a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:47:01 PM

Seeing fluctuation of the last 2 days i bought a bunch of SC to daily trade, but im to affraid of a rise to sell right now...
Think a big rise will not come before whitepaper, in my opinion the updated wallet will not give a large boost as it's already really good as it is right now. Unless some special feature will be released that is really unique, however what could that be...

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
karudea

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:48:22 PM

Think a big rise will not come before whitepaper, in my opinion the updated wallet will not give a large boost as it's already really good as it is right now. Unless some special feature will be released that is really unique, however what could that be...

Price is still undervaluated IMO.

a3tje

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:54:33 PM

Can you be more specific, why it's undervaluated right now? The "only" unique thing this coins currently delivers is a wallet with close to perfect GUI and a really slick (read silk  Tongue) website. Why would that give this coin so much value to even have more than $ 1,231,281 marketcap?

Don't see me as a FUD or hater, I did invested in Silk in the "beginning" so I see it's potential. However I don't want to pump a coin for daytrading, that only scares people off on the longrun.

So yes when the new release of the wallet rocks, it should climb up and when the Whitepaper is released and shows the vision of the dev's are realistic and good it should shoot up.

However currently we are waiting on both to be released....

karudea

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:58:38 PM

Can you be more specific, why it's undervaluated right now? The "only" unique thing this coins currently delivers is a wallet with close to perfect GUI and a really slick (read silk  Tongue) website. Why would that give this coin so much value to even have more than $ 1,231,281 marketcap?

Don't see me as a FUD or hater, I did invested in Silk in the "beginning" so I see it's potential. However I don't want to pump a coin for daytrading, that only scares people off on the longrun.

So yes when the new release of the wallet rocks, it should climb up and when the Whitepaper is released and shows the vision of the dev's are realistic and good it should shoot up.

Well, here is a coin which as you said as a perfect GUI. As well as a dedicated team of developpers, a strong community, several plans for the future (aka white paper, we should get some nice surprise IMO), several signs that shows how SIlkcoin is percepted (Mintpal ninja add for exemple).

Everyone know the huge potential of SIlkcoin, and everybody is scared that not everyone is aware of this. With a little boost of trust in trading, this coin could easely be steady at 8k sat.

a3tje

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

Well, here is a coin which as you said as a perfect GUI. As well as a dedicated team of developpers, a strong community, several plans for the future (aka white paper, we should get some nice surprise IMO), several signs that shows how SIlkcoin is percepted (Mintpal ninja add for exemple).

Everyone know the huge potential of SIlkcoin, and everybody is scared that not everyone is aware of this. With a little boost of trust in trading, this coin could easely be steady at 8k sat.
Yes that's what I call value based upon potential and promise not based upon delivered / real things. My main concern is that this will attract a lot of pump and dumpers, see what brought that to Darkcoin, Blackcoin, Vericoin...?

People who are in this for the longrun will find it "difficult" to hold their hand, when you have 500% profit in 1 week. Meaning to say, the potential of this coin should not be wasted for making quick bucks. People who buy in now, should try to not sell before the Eco-system is in test fase. However how are you able to decide (with this price) if you should invest longterm when the whitepaper will be released this Friday?

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:23:43 PM

This week-end, FlutterCoin released some important news.  The price "mega-dropped".  Why ?  Because the increase in value already took off the days prior the annoncement, and the "mega drop" was just a correction. What I mean is, dont expect huge pump - the pump already happened.  I see it every single time.  It's ok to buy in a run, but be cautious !  I see all the time people wondering why price dropped, etc.  Price will take care of itself.

soltantgris

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

[/quote]
Yes that's what I call value based upon potential and promise not based upon delivered / real things. My main concern is that this will attract a lot of pump and dumpers, see what brought that to Darkcoin, Blackcoin, Vericoin...?

People who are in this for the longrun will find it "difficult" to hold their hand, when you have 500% profit in 1 week. Meaning to say, the potential of this coin should not be wasted for making quick bucks. People who buy in now, should try to not sell before the Eco-system is in test fase. However how are you able to decide (with this price) if you should invest longterm when the whitepaper will be released this Friday?
[/quote]

Hum, trading is good for a currency when done properly.  A currency without volume is like a car without gaz.  It just don't move.  I encourage people to trade - to put some coin for PoS and to talk about Silkcoin with the others.  "High price" won't come by magic !  Everyone can do something, and trading is, in my opinion, one of those thing.
fusi0n

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:41:15 PM

This week-end, FlutterCoin released some important news.  The price "mega-dropped".  Why ?  Because the increase in value already took off the days prior the annoncement, and the "mega drop" was just a correction. What I mean is, dont expect huge pump - the pump already happened.  I see it every single time.  It's ok to buy in a run, but be cautious !  I see all the time people wondering why price dropped, etc.  Price will take care of itself.

Same thing happened to CINNI
soltantgris

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:42:40 PM

We are already dropping a little bit.  Just bought some @4506 satoshi.

DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:56:36 PM

SC has a good chunk of the successful elements a coin needs IMO. Positive community is a big one. Community involvement makes a coin for me. The devs can only do so much, and the devs for SC seem to have it together well. Looking forward to this weekend! Smiley Smiley

Vootcoin!
fusi0n

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:24:18 PM

SC has a good chunk of the successful elements a coin needs IMO. Positive community is a big one. Community involvement makes a coin for me. The devs can only do so much, and the devs for SC seem to have it together well. Looking forward to this weekend! Smiley Smiley

Completely agree Grin

Success = when an active dev and strong community come together sharing the same VISION.
yzhi

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:25:03 PM

my windows wallet is running worse
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:32:19 PM

[/quote]

Hum, trading is good for a currency when done properly.  A currency without volume is like a car without gaz.  It just don't move.  I encourage people to trade - to put some coin for PoS and to talk about Silkcoin with the others.  "High price" won't come by magic !  Everyone can do something, and trading is, in my opinion, one of those thing.
[/quote]

You are so spot on with your assessment. Trading is a requirement for the coin, people want to make money.

a3tje

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:49:01 PM

[/quote]

You are so spot on with your assessment. Trading is a requirement for the coin, people want to make money.
[/quote]
I do see what you mean, however there is a difference between trading and creating a "pump and dump" by hyping a coin!

Also the term "high price", when there is a steady climb nobody will believe the price is high or has to correct itself. It will simply be THE price it is, again quick climb normally means correction and you know why....? Because "most" people who buy the coin are only there to make money and don't want to be bagholders, just like your comment.

Don't get me wrong, this is only my opinion and i don't judge people who want to earn some money, I just want everybody to be informed and make a good decision based upon information.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

Hum, trading is good for a currency when done properly.  A currency without volume is like a car without gaz.  It just don't move.  I encourage people to trade - to put some coin for PoS and to talk about Silkcoin with the others.  "High price" won't come by magic !  Everyone can do something, and trading is, in my opinion, one of those thing.

[/quote]
I do see what you mean, however there is a difference between trading and creating a "pump and dump" by hyping a coin!

Also the term "high price", when there is a steady climb nobody will believe the price is high or has to correct itself. It will simply be THE price it is, again quick climb normally means correction and you know why....? Because "most" people who buy the coin are only there to make money and don't want to be bagholders, just like your comment.

Don't get me wrong, this is only my opinion and i don't judge people who want to earn some money, I just want everybody to be informed and make a good decision based upon information.
[/quote]

No doubt and you are doing right by me with stating the facts. Trading is risky business. Have to know what you are doing.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: