Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100362 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:59:25 PM

when zeromine implemented expect to see 0.05btc. if this rises really fast senior developers will give a helping hand
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:59:54 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 08:53:59 PM by binaryclock

Dream now on poloniex!

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
techlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:00:55 PM

Got 3k at 11000 sat, I'm a happy man Smiley

good bargain Cheesy
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:13:21 PM

Well thats awesome to wake up to so many good comments about Dreamcoin and seeing it listed on poloniex (Thanks busoni!)

To everyone talking about Zerocoin.

Libzerocoin code is implemented into Dreamcoin, The code is not fully ran in the system yet as there are only the beginning of some params coded into Dreamcoin itself.

Libzerocoin and Zerocoin itself have a lot of work to be done still by its developers and others (I personally have found many bug fixes and updates for the libzerocoin code, which I will be releasing by next week at latest) The actual integration into Dreamcoin will take some more time and a lot of testing before just put up live. I have contacted Ian the Zerocoin dev to get some more input and get in contact with me to help speed up the development process. I completely 100% support anonymity in new cryptos and I will be adding Zerocoin to Dreamcoin (Yes it is basically an extension of the network).

Unlike LibertyCoin, I know what I am doing, I will update the github in the coming weeks so more of you devs can review the code and see how the progress is coming along, updates to the current libzerocoin code will not affect Dreamcoin in a whole until it is completely integrated into the coin. I may be taking on some other devs to help with this as well to speed up the progress, once I get paid from my real world job.

Love you all! Peace and Dreams! Smiley I will be on all day today just like any other day, so if you have questions just shoot me a PM Smiley

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

Well thats awesome to wake up to so many good comments about Dreamcoin and seeing it listed on poloniex (Thanks busoni!)

Libzerocoin code is implemented into Dreamcoin, The code is not fully ran in the system yet as there are only the beginning of some params coded into Dreamcoin itself.

Libzerocoin and Zerocoin itself have a lot of work to be done still by its developers and others (I personally have found many bug fixes and updates for the libzerocoin code, which I will be releasing by next week at latest) The actual integration into Dreamcoin will take some more time and a lot of testing before just put up live. I have contacted Ian the Zerocoin dev to get some more input and get in contact with me to help speed up the development process. I completely 100% support anonymity in new cryptos and I will be adding Zerocoin to Dreamcoin (Yes it is basically an extension of the network).

Unlike LibertyCoin, I know what I am doing, I will update the github in the coming weeks so more of you devs can review the code and see how the progress is coming along, updates to the current libzerocoin code will not affect Dreamcoin in a whole until it is completely integrated into the coin. I may be taking on some other devs to help with this as well to speed up the progress, once I get paid from my real world job.

Love you all! Peace and Dreams! Smiley I will be on all day today just like any other day, so if you have questions just shoot me a PM Smiley

Great Job man.....we will hit in few days 100.000 satoshies ...  Grin
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:26:42 PM

One request dev, Can you put this message on OP page, because after every page some trolls keep coming start to mislead everybody. Sometimes there are genuine concern over this issue. It will be very useful to new community members if this message is on OP.

Thanks

zzzman20

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:29:38 PM

Yeah... no premine, just ninja launch insta-mine... nice
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:33:36 PM

One request dev, Can you put this message on OP page, because after every page some trolls keep coming start to mislead everybody. Sometimes there are genuine concern over this issue. It will be very useful to new community members if this message is on OP.

Thanks

I have updated the OP, Thanks vipin! Smiley Hopefully this will stop the random accusations and lies being spread. Cheesy Dream on haters!
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:35:36 PM

You guys see that one miner on suchpool with 1.4 gh/s?  Looks like a glitch lol. Its getting serious!
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

Thanks

I have updated the OP, Thanks vipin! Smiley Hopefully this will stop the random accusations and lies being spread. Cheesy Dream on haters!

Thanks Smiley
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:39:54 PM

http://searchthemall.net/dream/block_crawler.php?block_hash=00000000006f4bdd3105c008561469bd58439e28e948672b5c1dd6accd90d557

Grin

Block Count:
POW Blocks Left:
Blocks Until POS:
Money Supply:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
42142.98344629 Mh/s
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:41:06 PM

if you require funds to implement this to help speed up process, create a donation address, i will donate what i can. you can hire more devs with funds and plenty of red bull lol
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

http://searchthemall.net/dream/block_crawler.php?block_hash=00000000006f4bdd3105c008561469bd58439e28e948672b5c1dd6accd90d557

Grin

Block Count:
POW Blocks Left:
Blocks Until POS:
Money Supply:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
42142.98344629 Mh/s

Yes, some serious hash on this now. Only 1200 blocks until POS kicks in. Those last 2000 blocks will be really tough for POW miners.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:47:42 PM

Grin

Block Count:
POW Blocks Left:
Blocks Until POS:
Money Supply:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
42142.98344629 Mh/s

Yes, some serious hash on this now. Only 1200 blocks until POS kicks in. Those last 2000 blocks will be really tough for POW miners.

Hell yeah it's tough. I'm mining with a spoon right now. lol
E9800

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:48:41 PM

Suchpool down again.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Awesome...that is more or less how I interpreted it...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:53:39 PM

if you require funds to implement this to help speed up process, create a donation address, i will donate what i can. you can hire more devs with funds and plenty of red bull lol

This is a great idea; we should support the DEV as their was no premine.
DRM is great and lets get this to Cloud9

^ I am with STUPID!
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:54:09 PM

Grin

Block Count:
POW Blocks Left:
Blocks Until POS:
Money Supply:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
42142.98344629 Mh/s

Hell yeah it's tough. I'm mining with a spoon right now. lol

also ... Grin ...and just wondering what will Chinese do to this coin tommorow ... Roll Eyes
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:55:33 PM

Great Idea, I will setup a Zerocoin donation fund, I think it should just go to the Zerocoin devs though? May help them out and motivate them to work faster as well? Let me know what you think of this community. I do have my personal address on the OP now as well if you want to donate directly to me for my dreams and future development! Cheesy

Regards.

Yep we are getting very close to Proof of Stake guys!!! Smiley

P.S. Oh, I just had someone ask me how I came up with "Dream" coin....well it was pretty random, but this is what inspired me, my own tatted up arm.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2zpiosn.jpg

Some inspiration for you guys, straight from your own devs body! Smiley
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:05:47 PM

Great Idea, I will setup a Zerocoin donation fund, I think it should just go to the Zerocoin devs though? May help them out and motivate them to work faster as well? Let me know what you think of this community. I do have my personal address on the OP now as well if you want to donate directly to me for my dreams and future development! Cheesy

Regards.

Yep we are getting very close to Proof of Stake guys!!! Smiley

P.S. Oh, I just had someone ask me how I came up with "Dream" coin....well it was pretty random, but this is what inspired me, my own tatted up arm.

Some inspiration for you guys, straight from your own devs body! Smiley

sweet! now if you are a scam i can track you using trapwire. tattoos == barcodes.

big brother has all mine documented =D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: