July 09, 2024, 02:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359769 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:04:42 PM

minedout do you care for the people or do you care for yourself? Regarding the former, thumbs up but do not drive people to make decisions that you cannot assure are the right ones. With respect to the latter, please go ahead to the next thread and present them you funny inspector role. Thx man!

Straight from Zerocoin's mouth:

The Zerocoin team is not currently working w/ any altcoin on implementations. We are working on getting the new zerocash protocol working...
The new zerocash protocol is faster & hides how much you transact, not just where it came from. We are presenting it at IEEES&P next Tuesday

XBL will not be adding zero anything to anything.

I didn't know they had abandoned the Zerocoin project. I'll talk with our developer in charge of that, when he comes back.

Thanks for this information, I'll ask our guy to clarify this. If zerocoin was in fact abandoned my personal opinion is that we should remove everything that was added to Libertycoin and explore other anonymizer.

Regards

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:07:27 PM

minedout do you care for the people or do you care for yourself? Regarding the former, thumbs up but do not drive people to make decisions that you cannot assure are the right ones. With respect to the latter, please go ahead to the next thread and present them you funny inspector role. Thx man!

The Zerocoin team is not currently working w/ any altcoin on implementations. We are working on getting the new zerocash protocol working...
The new zerocash protocol is faster & hides how much you transact, not just where it came from. We are presenting it at IEEES&P next Tuesday

I didn't know they had abandoned the Zerocoin project. I'll talk with our developer in charge of that, when he comes back.

Thanks for this information, I'll ask our guy to clarify this. If zerocoin was in fact abandoned my personal opinion is that we should remove everything that was added to Libertycoin and explore other anonymizer.

Regards

do you know other anonymizer  ?
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:09:57 PM

Regards

Yes, Darksend or make a mixer implementation.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:14:01 PM

Regards

Yes, Darksend or make a mixer implementation.

Couldn't we just implement those for now?
TTM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:15:30 PM

how funny the dev is !

He simply think that including Zerocoin library into the source code will make it work. Does he even know how to code ?

Darksend ? Are you promoting darkcoin for free ?
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:21:56 PM

★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    

LibertyCoin: X11 PoS/PoW Altcoin - Article & Giveaway

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/05/libertycoin-xlb-anonymous-x11-altcoin/

★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    ★   Smiley    

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:23:19 PM

how funny the dev is !

He simply think that including Zerocoin library into the source code will make it work. Does he even know how code ?

Darksend ? Are you promoting darkcoin for free ?

I don't know why you keep refering to our team as 1 person. I'm personally not a technical person, so when one of our developers comes I hope you get a proper answer, but I can tell you they didn't just copy&pasted the library.

"Darksend ? Are you promoting darkcoin for free ?"

That question lacks of sense for me because its open source software, so I cannot answer it.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:27:00 PM

I wish everyone would understand that the main 'dev' posting here is NOT the coder.  He is doing his best not to comment on technical aspects that other software developers are working on.    He should just call himself a Representative and be done with it and all these stupid posts can go to away.  

I personally do not like zero-coin and I'd be happy if it where removed.   I'll be happy to let DRK and ANN or whomever deal with that mess.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:30:44 PM

Please dont forget to withdraw your remaining funds from liberty.suprnova.cc

Thx

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:32:42 PM

I wish everyone would understand that the main 'dev' posting here is NOT the coder.  He is doing his best not to comment on technical aspects that other software developers are working on.    He should just call himself a Representative and be done with it and all these stupid posts can go to away.  

I personally do not like zero-coin and I'd be happy if it where removed.   I'll be happy to let DRK and ANN or whomever deal with that mess.

DRK has nothing to do with Zerocoin, ANN still hasn't implemented it either. And the entire point of this coin was Zerocoin since there are another bazillion PoS coins right now. This coin is a joke.
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:38:49 PM

DRK has nothing to do with Zerocoin, ANN still hasn't implemented it either. And the entire point of this coin was Zerocoin since there are another bazillion PoS coins right now. This coin is a joke.

I kindly invite you to stop posting in this thread since you think it's a joke. Don't contradict yourself.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:46:40 PM

I wish everyone would understand that the main 'dev' posting here is NOT the coder.  He is doing his best not to comment on technical aspects that other software developers are working on.    He should just call himself a Representative and be done with it and all these stupid posts can go to away.   

I personally do not like zero-coin and I'd be happy if it where removed.   I'll be happy to let DRK and ANN or whomever deal with that mess.

I kindly invite you to stop posting in this thread since you think it's a joke. Don't contradict yourself.

I don't have much more to say so you don't have to worry. I usually don't speak with such incendiary language but this time I'm pissed. This coin gave false promises either because of intentional deceit or apparent incompetence. The community needs this stuff to stop now.
minedout

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:49:42 PM

Then why are you here?   Hoping to buy XLB cheap with FUD?        

Its at 500 sat, I don't think anyone wants to buy.

Which also makes this coin so much worse. 10 people probably hold 50% of it now. Talk about a rich list then. No thanks.
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:54:45 PM

Which also makes this coin so much worse. 10 people probably hold 50% of it now. Talk about a rich list then. No thanks.

False, now that big miners dumped Libertycoin probably has a better distribution Smiley

I personally don't care much about the price tho

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Gibcity

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:55:31 PM

Just went back up to 1200. And 10 people holding 50%? LOL

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
minedout

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:57:08 PM

Look at the time stamps. One person. One buy. It's all in the details.
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:57:13 PM

I don't have much more to say so you don't have to worry. I usually don't speak with such incendiary language but this time I'm pissed. This coin gave false promises either because of intentional deceit or apparent incompetence. The community needs this stuff to stop now

I think this community needs less FUD and trolls more than it needs less semantics.   The current codebase is IN the coin, but since zerocoin 'Is not out yet!' it of course does not work.   But there was 'hope' for a minute that this coin had done the programming only because the coin representative is not as tech-savvy and choose not to speak on behalf of the programmers.  This gave about a airplane hangers size room for everyone in they're brother to make claims and cast accusations.

I am personally Glad ZC is not functional here,  and I didn't expect it to be in the first place.

svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:59:28 PM

Look at the time stamps. One person. One buy. It's all in the details.

This is good to see anyone buying,  not even waiting to buy cheaper for fear of missing the chance.

hashnine

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:02:04 PM

No sync....

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:04:24 PM

No sync....

If you're on windows try going to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Libertycoin and creating a Libertycoin.conf file and add the following:

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=55901
rpcport=55900
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=106.216.171.76
addnode=liberty.suprnova.cc

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: