June 16, 2024, 04:01:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:43:49 AM

He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Gosh we have ignorant people.  His wall St was smashed by gritty soepkip and bc gang. Do your reading. He never had the chance to do it cause of the foundation set up by kids. Seriously these bc foundation people are included chatting kids. They are not serious.

just so you guys know, Iconic has a few alt accounts that he uses to act like he's got vocal supporters. Sounds like a crazy person to me. Brammien and trioste are just two of them. I would look out if I were you guys. Also Brammien just posted that the Wall St event got "smashed" but what really happened was the BC people decided that there was enough BC to go around and decided to do a second event on top of the Wall St event and then Iconic went nuts and cancelled the Wall St event because he couldnt handle the spotlight being taken away from him. It was a very public meltdown where he even threatened to release all of his customers personal information as retaliation. Retaliation to what exactly? I have no idea because I've been through the threads and Since ONE guy (Gritt) said something unkind about Iconic's BC cards, Iconic took that as shots fired and engaged in a full on hate campaign against BC and anyone invovled in the community...

but mark my words, Iconic will shift focus immediately off of this issue because this is my first post, he will only question my integrity and brammien and trioste and will attack me but not deal with the issues at hand
jakecrow

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:04:17 AM

Hi everyone, just a few updates for today, so you know what are we doing:

1.- We have been talking to coders and hearing their proposals to implement anonymity in Libertycoin.
2.- The website is been changed, but it's almost ready.
3.- We will be releasing a paper wallet generator,a Dice game and getting a couple of new domains in a few hours.
4.- We are still contacting Multipool admins.
5.- We will modify the main post to make it look fancy.  Wink
6.- We are writing/preparing some big announcements and proposals that we will be releasing in a couple of days.

Regards

What exactly are the anonymity plans? Anonymity isn't something you just copy/paste into your code so I'm curious if there are any real ideas here or if this is just fluff. Ring signatures? I2P? IP obfuscation? What's the plan?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 02:11:13 AM

1.- We have been talking to coders and hearing their proposals to implement anonymity in Libertycoin.
3.- We will be releasing a paper wallet generator,a Dice game and getting a couple of new domains in a few hours.
6.- We are writing/preparing some big announcements and proposals that we will be releasing in a couple of days.

Regards

What exactly are the anonymity plans? Anonymity isn't something you just copy/paste into your code so I'm curious if there are any real ideas here or if this is just fluff. Ring signatures? I2P? IP obfuscation? What's the plan?
Add-on in qt.
TOR/Onion

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
coolerthanyou

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:18:08 AM

Does anyone know how long does it take to transfer coins from Bittrex to Mintpal. It's been 20-25 mins since I did it and it is not showing up on Mintpal. Should I worry?
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Gosh we have ignorant people.  His wall St was smashed by gritty soepkip and bc gang. Do your reading. He never had the chance to do it cause of the foundation set up by kids. Seriously these bc foundation people are included chatting kids. They are not serious.

just so you guys know, Iconic has a few alt accounts that he uses to act like he's got vocal supporters. Sounds like a crazy person to me. Brammien and trioste are just two of them. I would look out if I were you guys. Also Brammien just posted that the Wall St event got "smashed" but what really happened was the BC people decided that there was enough BC to go around and decided to do a second event on top of the Wall St event and then Iconic went nuts and cancelled the Wall St event because he couldnt handle the spotlight being taken away from him. It was a very public meltdown where he even threatened to release all of his customers personal information as retaliation. Retaliation to what exactly? I have no idea because I've been through the threads and Since ONE guy (Gritt) said something unkind about Iconic's BC cards, Iconic took that as shots fired and engaged in a full on hate campaign against BC and anyone invovled in the community...

but mark my words, Iconic will shift focus immediately off of this issue because this is my first post, he will only question my integrity and brammien and trioste and will attack me but not deal with the issues at hand

Everything you said is completely wrong. If iconic does not follow through or do what he says I'll be first to agree with you guys. But so far he has.Let him promote this coin and stop the drama. Kids run bc and you know it. It was a power grab they did and other unethical stuff. So. If bc is doing so good without iconic,  why did the prices drop so much after he left? Where is bc marketing?  Maybe they will pull through but so far foundation Sucks at marketing.  Can we get this thread back to liberty coin now? Enough is enough.  I'm from this point forward not talking with trolls or those referring to bc on liberty coin thread.
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:34:03 AM

Does anyone know how long does it take to transfer coins from Bittrex to Mintpal. It's been 20-25 mins since I did it and it is not showing up on Mintpal. Should I worry?

Did you confirm it with the link in your email?
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:43:24 AM

You're fine, make sure you confirm via email.  Mine took approx. 30mns

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Cryptoolate

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:48:28 AM

just so you guys know, Iconic has a few alt accounts that he uses to act like he's got vocal supporters. Sounds like a crazy person to me. Brammien and trioste are just two of them.

Thanks for your input.  I'm a supporter of XLB, those that will bring innovation and universal acceptance by the masses, and I'm no alt account.  So if Iconic, or anyone for that matter, brings forth positive change and effort, then I'm a supporter of that/those people. 

Intriguing thing is he's not over in the BC forum but you're here in the XLB forum.   

Cryptoolate

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:49:39 AM

Regards

That's a serious and well conceived agenda

Thanks Liberty!

Coinasaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:51:04 AM

He is here to help XLB?

Everything you said is completely wrong. If iconic does not follow through or do what he says I'll be first to agree with you guys. But so far he has.Let him promote this coin and stop the drama. Kids run bc and you know it. It was a power grab they did and other unethical stuff. So. If bc is doing so good without iconic,  why did the prices drop so much after he left? Where is bc marketing?  Maybe they will pull through but so far foundation Sucks at marketing.  Can we get this thread back to liberty coin now? Enough is enough.  I'm from this point forward not talking with trolls or those referring to bc on liberty coin thread.

Iconic stated that he was dumping, which was probably the CAUSE of the drop in the first place. The time frame fits perfectly. The instant he announced he was moving to anither coin, the price shot up over 8k sats. The timeframes are very easy to see. You actually have your statement completely backwards, but hey, with an ego as big as yours it takes at least 4 accounts to praise yourself. So it is probably hard for you to keep track of ACTUAL statistics
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:12:15 AM

5.- We will modify the main post to make it look fancy.  Wink

Regards

+1000
Very beautiful new Libertycoin site, Congratulations!

Agreed, new site looks very nice!

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:19:39 AM

Regards

Nice!  Grin
coolerthanyou

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:39:13 AM

Did you confirm it with the link in your email?

You're fine, make sure you confirm via email.  Mine took approx. 30mns

Thanks you guys. Mines took over and hour to confirm. Just brought some more also.  Grin
dcm987

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:42:56 AM

Hey BCers, we may not be the happiest with iconic,but in all seriousness and professional attitude,stop attacking him here.let him promote the coin he is with, he is fulfilling his agreement with us,and though its taken some time, he is delivering on the BC cards. Crypto is decentralized for a reason y'all. Iconic,keep doing your thing.do know however that you are being watched closely,as apparent by the people talking to you directly lol.thanks for the BC card video BTW. Idk of the commuity will ever fully accept you with open arms,but I feel at the least we can still be business partners with you.we shall see how things go in the future.good luck with libertycoin man
IconicAmateur

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:04:20 AM

Hey BCers, we may not be the happiest with iconic,but in all seriousness and professional attitude,stop attacking him here.let him promote the coin he is with, he is fulfilling his agreement with us,and though its taken some time, he is delivering on the BC cards. Crypto is decentralized for a reason y'all. Iconic,keep doing your thing.do know however that you are being watched closely,as apparent by the people talking to you directly lol.thanks for the BC card video BTW. Idk of the commuity will ever fully accept you with open arms,but I feel at the least we can still be business partners with you.we shall see how things go in the future.good luck with libertycoin man

1. I am not a BC-er, never was, never will. I actually got to know about Blackcoin pretty late, so please stop accusing me of being a BC-er and buzz off.

2. I stopped posting because my honest questions were being construed as FUD.

3. My question was simple. This man who is making a big deal of promoting LibertyCoin is launching his OWN coin in a few weeks. What will happen when he launches his own coin? Will he stop promoting Liberty? Will he rally his troops to dump everything else and pump his own coin? Why does he not make any statement on his own coin launch? Why doesn't the community pressurize him to answer? What are we so scared of?

You know what, I don't fucking care now because I really thought the community will step up and at-least ask the same question and get IconicExpert to answer this simple question and take a stance. But alas, greed is the most powerful emotion in crypto.  All you want is prices to go up, nothing else. Nobody wants a counterpoint. Thats not how successful communities function.
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:12:43 AM

1. I am not a BC-er, never was, never will. I actually got to know about Blackcoin pretty late, so please stop accusing me of being a BC-er and buzz off.

3. My question was simple. This man who is making a big deal of promoting LibertyCoin is launching his OWN coin in a few weeks. What will happen when he launches his own coin? Will he stop promoting Liberty? Will he rally his troops to dump everything else and pump his own coin? Why does he not make any statement on his own coin launch? Why doesn't the community pressurize him to answer? What are we so scared of?

You know what, I don't fucking care now because I really thought the community will step up and at-least ask the same question and get IconicExpert to answer this simple question and take a stance. But alas, greed is the most powerful emotion in crypto.  All you want is prices to go up, nothing else. Nobody wants a counterpoint. Thats not how successful communities function.
I wasn't addressing you IA, I meant those in here that came here specifically to attack IE.in fact,I was one of the few who advocated for Iconic.I may not have agreed with many of his views/methodologies, I asked personally asked him to stay as another source of counterpoint. I promise I did not mean you IA,those that are doing what I said know who they are
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:14:13 AM

I wasn't addressing you IA, I meant those in here that came here specifically to attack IE.in fact,I was one of the few who advocated for Iconic.I may not have agreed with many of his views/methodologies, I asked personally asked him to stay as another source of counterpoint. I promise I did not mean you IA,those that are doing what I said know who they are
I should.mention the questions you asked are legitimate. by all means keep asking and/or whatever you plan to do
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:23:41 AM

FUCK YOU ICONICAMATEUR. NOBODY HERE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS. DONT PRETEND TO BE A QUESTION POSER WHEN IN REALITY YOU JUST WANT PRICES TO DROP SO THAT YOU CAN BUY MORE. FUCK YOU.
Look man  not here to spread FUD or anything, but imo I don't think addressing him like this is wise.to outside investors this kind of talk chases new investors away. He too did not act professional. I'm glad to see you're passionate about liberty, but this does not come off good to people from the outside thinking about getting in.
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:26:34 AM

What about this guy? Is the new one trying to bash IE all the time?

Everyday is a new one... please guy, get a life. Leave this thread.

Oh and by the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqeq37hTrzM
Are you addressing me or IA troiste?if its me,I'm not trying to bash IE, I came to say I was satisfied with the bc cards,and for our members who stray here to respect him and the agreement we had with IE
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:27:29 AM

Question for the official Liberty team: I saw a post from IE, announcing that it is official that he will promote Libertycoin.......

Is this correct? When yes, does it mean that he is member of the official team?
Please make this clear as it worries me

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: