Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:04:28 AM

Not entirely sure what you are implying.. but consider this... since there was no premine or IPO, what does the dev/GES have to gain from a "scam"? They would have a lot more to lose than to gain since their identities are known and their professional reputations are on the line. They have the most to gain in the long term, when things come to full fruition.

I'm not saying that this is going to work out perfectly as idealized- and if you read the milestones as they are written out in the OP the devs don't expect this to happen overnight like many of the traders appear to implying and hoping for- but I have a lot of confidence that this company, which is clearly very successful, will be successful- to some degree- in this endeavor. Anybody who supports crypto should be behind this idea, because this is one of the directions crypto needs to move in if wider adoption is desired.

The minimum order 12,500 tons is actually perfect. No one right now can accumulate 12,500 Uros. The whole coin supply is about 24 urea deliveries. Really perfect. So, GES is banking that Uro reaches .5 btc per coin then they can deliver the urea without loss, monopolizing the Uro market - they then have a captured market, saving their bankrupted company. If the price did not reach that level, it's ok cuz the minimum order is 12,500 tons. ha ha.

But because this is Crypto, a month is like years, with no new developments or news, traders move on to the next coin. So, people buying now will be bagholding and be bitching soon. 80% of the time, last buyer gets to baghold. That's you right now - so go listen to the hype. This has always been the game since 2013. The smart money is when nobody talks about it (secretly buying up), when everyone knows it, it's time to sell.
its a big number of uro's but it can be bought and would result in a huge savings on the delivery of urea. its not like 12500 is the min order quantity and the emission has only been 16000 coins, that'd be impossible to aquire.  

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:11:27 AM

Not entirely sure what you are implying.. but consider this... since there was no premine or IPO, what does the dev/GES have to gain from a "scam"? They would have a lot more to lose than to gain since their identities are known and their professional reputations are on the line. They have the most to gain in the long term, when things come to full fruition.

I'm not saying that this is going to work out perfectly as idealized- and if you read the milestones as they are written out in the OP the devs don't expect this to happen overnight like many of the traders appear to implying and hoping for- but I have a lot of confidence that this company, which is clearly very successful, will be successful- to some degree- in this endeavor. Anybody who supports crypto should be behind this idea, because this is one of the directions crypto needs to move in if wider adoption is desired.

The minimum order 12,500 tons is actually perfect. No one right now can accumulate 12,500 Uros. The whole coin supply is about 24 urea deliveries. Really perfect. So, GES is banking that Uro reaches .5 btc per coin then they can deliver the urea without loss, monopolizing the Uro market - they then have a captured market, saving their bankrupted company. If the price did not reach that level, it's ok cuz the minimum order is 12,500 tons. ha ha.

But because this is Crypto, a month is like years, with no new developments or news, traders move on to the next coin. So, people buying now will be bagholding and be bitching soon. 80% of the time, last buyer gets to baghold. That's you right now - so go listen to the hype. This has always been the game since 2013. The smart money is when nobody talks about it (secretly buying up), when everyone knows it, it's time to sell.

Funny a few pages back you were saying:

"Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd" is an Australian company that is not even connected to Uro in any shape or form." and numerous times you called URO a scam.

Now that you have seen that the GES in question is a legitimate company based in Hong Kong and now that you are seeing that URO is absolutely not a scam, are you willing to acknowledge that your accusations were false and are you willing to apologize to the dev and GES and the URO community?

You and Truthful caused serious damage to URO and now that it turns out you were absolutely WRONG, you STILL refuse to stop your attacks. It's absolutely unconscionable and unforgivable what you have done and what you are continuing to do.

On behalf of the entire URO community I ask that you please stop posting in this thread. Just stop.

Thank you.
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:15:50 AM

URO no. 1COIN     on Bittrex         

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:23:30 AM

True-asset (aka Nilesh Nair, not Bohan) said GES Australia is not connect to the HK office, not me. I always maintain the so-called group of companies is one and the same. The scam here is this is just a high stakes roll of the dice. Impossible to execute. So, they made up protocols and stuff, knowing they cannot actually deliver cheap Urea. Because they don't have any money to buy the fertilizer.

They hope Uro prices goes up because of your greediness (like what every internet ponzi scheme promises and the US housing sector in 2008), then they can safely sell the urea to a captured market.

I advice anyone to click on my profile and read all my back posts so you are better informed.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:26:57 AM

back to ignored

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:28:33 AM

back to ignored
Hehe. Proceed at your own risk

Avalanche is a must own
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

They hope Uro prices goes up because of your greediness (like what every internet ponzi scheme promises and the US housing sector in 2008), then they can safely sell the urea to a captured market.

"Our" greediness? So making money is greedy? Me, a working class stiff wanting to make enough to buy a home is greedy? Just what are you here for then Mr. Scambust? Tell me, what coins do you find "honest" that there is no shame in buying with no greedy profit potential?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:38:28 AM

back to ignored
Hehe. Proceed at your own risk
i see them all in the quotes anyways..

"Our" greediness? So making money is greedy? Me, a working class stiff wanting to make enough to buy a home is greedy? Just what are you here for then Mr. Scambust? Tell me, what coins do you find "honest" that there is no shame in buying with no greedy profit potential?

he would like to see no coin ever change in price again? of course he'd be out of a job of hardcore bustin scams then yo. totally rad saving peeps money from evil or stuff

hozer

Activity: 271
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:39:48 AM

True-asset (aka Nilesh Nair, not Bohan) said GES Australia is not connect to the HK office, not me. I always maintain the so-called group of companies is one and the same. The scam here is this is just a high stakes roll of the dice. Impossible to execute. So, they made up protocols and stuff, knowing they cannot actually deliver cheap Urea. Because they don't have any money to buy the fertilizer.

I advice anyone to click on my profile and read all my back posts so you are better informed.

This would be quite possible to execute moderately well if you had an X11 mining farm that you already had from some other previous crypto-speculation. I would advise the Uro foundation to update their protocol to include a requirement for trading members to transparently maintain or contract part of the hashrate that secures the block chain.

The more I watch crypto and the industry, the more I am convinced blockchains are going to replace commodities exchanges, as the miners cost less than the high-frequency trading overhead.

GES has an opportunity if they can be a little more transparent in how exactly they are going to profit from this endeavour.
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:40:34 AM

There's nothing wrong with being greedy. Only because it clouds your judgement. Scammers prey on that. I want the scamming to stop. Honest coins? I don't know any 100% honest coins, but I do hold some coins that are questionable because I'm also greedy, but I haven't found any substantial dirt on the coins I hold.

Crypto is a BIG gamble. But I rather not gamble on scam coins, only shit coins for me. Just recently Mintpal added Isiscoin, I looked at its code, it seems identical to Wavecoin. I didn't bother any more, though I was not certain if the coin is honest or not.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:45:34 AM

can we get some credentials on your scam bust ability aside form thinking critically and pulling shit from your ass?

scambust
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:47:35 AM

can we get some credentials on your scam bust ability aside form thinking critically and pulling shit from your ass?

Just click on my profile and read back posts, you will learn a lot.

mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:48:58 AM

His credentials are that he's been mocked, ridiculed, and scorned by every coin community he's posted to.
dijclarwin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:49:53 AM

There's nothing wrong with being greedy. Only because it clouds your judgement. Scammers prey on that. I want the scamming to stop. Honest coins? I don't know any 100% honest coins, but I do hold some coins that are questionable because I'm also greedy, but I haven't found any substantial dirt on the coins I hold.

Crypto is a BIG gamble. But I rather not gamble on scam coins, only shit coins for me. Just recently Mintpal added Isiscoin, I looked at its code, it seems identical to Wavecoin. I didn't bother any more, though I was not certain if the coin is honest or not.

Can you give me a list of coins you hold/recommend scambust. If they are at least more honest than this coin as you say then I would want to take a look at them as well.
mistersushi

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:53:05 AM

Can you give me a list of coins you hold/recommend scambust. If they are at least more honest than this coin as you say then I would want to take a look at them as well.

You might be better off just asking IconicExpert Wink
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:53:38 AM

Sorry, that's what my real btt account is for. And being greedy, I would silently buy first before Tweet pumping it. ATM, there is a coin though a possible 10x - 20x out there and nobody's tweeting about it.  - accumulation time.

mistersushi

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:59:36 AM

Sorry, that's what my real btt account is for. And being greedy, I would silently buy first before Tweet pumping it. ATM, there is a coin though a possible 10x - 20x out there and nobody's tweeting about it.  - accumulation time.

So you're as much as admitting what most of us already know:  you're not motivated by honest or concern for the community, but rather as a market manipulator for your own selfish ends.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:01:45 AM

Sorry, that's what my real btt account is for

You're really great at this FUD game  Cheesy
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:04:14 AM

Just click on my profile and read back posts, you will learn a lot.
im glad you noticed the rzr was a clone of nutrino, and that rox coin isnt pretty. you could come across with a different tone and win the hearts of all of us.  
I've been scammed plenty or been involved with coins that pulled the rug out from under me. but theres not always a way to discover the angle of attack even with due dilligence. all you can do is verify the code and hope for the best.  was it a scam that some silkcoin devs evaporated leaving a beautiful user interface high and dry? was it a scam that whitecoins transition failed or Techcoins transition more recently? it was a scam when coin2x shut down quicker than anyone thought they would, it was a scam when AC had a huge hidden premine. blah blah everybody knows what we're getting into here based on previous events. its more like betting than investing.  it sucks but if we could get 100% returns on a regular basis without something to break us down we could all have islands of our own (which would be nice but is not reasonable).  If your tone came across as hey guys i looked at the code and its fine but i have questions, you know what lets all take some tasks and look into these things before everyone gets on the bandwagon we can make sure we dont all get hurt.  maybe there would be a better welcome party

scambust
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:04:30 AM

So you're as much as admitting what most of us already know:  you're not motivated by honest or concern for the community, but rather as a market manipulator for your own selfish ends.

What? These are following coins I'm supposedly spreading FUD on: Uro, Razor, Wavecoin *toinks* I must be making money on them right now. I was already here on URO page 47, spreading fud when it was VERY cheap. Why am I spreading FUD now? I would rather pump this to high heavens if I bought back then.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: