Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
ilovecudacompute

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:24:53 AM

The interview earlier this day in the URO official irc channel from Coins Source interviewer

http://pastebin.com/BdmrhxJs
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robdark

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:44:14 AM

After LOLing at this thread a good deal I have to say that Australia wouldn't be a nation I'd really be worried about in terms of financial scamming. Australia as a western, developed nation is generally regarded as pretty safe place to do business and some of its cities are known for having some of the highest development/quality of life on earth. It's not exactly Nigeria is it. How many letters do you get from Australian princes asking you to transfer money to Australian banks for a 1 million dollar bonus?

I don't really get that line of argument at all. I'm also starting to question the motivations of some of those attacking UROcoin, now they have said their piece why are they so hell bent on attacking, what is it to them, if they don't like it why just not buy any?
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:47:24 AM

Truthful has been reported for spamming with gimmick account and I advice everyone here to do the same. FUD can work (hello XC) don't take those guys light, even if they look like idiots, this thread was clean with legitimate questions before them. So they have an impact on the quality of this thread and on new potential investors looking into it for the first time aswell. Report them to protect your investment.
And now I'm waiting for the next post from scambust.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 11:51:33 AM

Quote from: aidanok link=topic=600639.msg7700434#msg7700434

One thing we are lacking info about is the supplier companies. Their track record, and how they view this project.  This is speculation on my part but it's not hard to imagine they might be not huge players in Urea trading, but they sem to be real companies that are invovled in trading Urea. They are probably looking at this project as a way for them to potentially become a lot bigger than they are and give them a competitive advantage.

Another thing that would be nice to know is how GES and the other companies expect this to play out after July 9th.

Private companies do not always want a lot of publicity - this is especially the case when you neck deep in relationships with banks. Typical commodities contracts are also shielded by NDAs, so its not easy to just release information whenever one feels like it.

In saying this we are trying to publish more information in the coming days due to the high community demand for this particular type of information.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:02:10 PM

After LOLing at this thread a good deal I have to say that Australia wouldn't be a nation I'd really be worried about in terms of financial scamming. Australia as a western, developed nation is generally regarded as pretty safe place to do business and some of its cities are known for having some of the highest development/quality of life on earth. It's not exactly Nigeria is it. How many letters do you get from Australian princes asking you to transfer money to Australian banks for a 1 million dollar bonus?

I don't really get that line of argument at all. I'm also starting to question the motivations of some of those attacking UROcoin, now they have said their piece why are they so hell bent on attacking, what is it to them, if they don't like it why just not buy any?

there are 2 options
1.- traders who sold and need to buy cheaper, so daytraders
2.- hired fudders for the whales entering URO

they come with random fud so that people would sell into their buys, and just a sidenote, how long do they spend in this thread ?? if so long, how do they profit from it?
Truthful

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:03:50 PM

Sorry Truthful: I missed your question, could you please stated them clearly below in simple 1, 2, 3 so that I can answer them properly one by one? Thank you.

QUESTIONS
1. Is Nilesh Chandran Nair on left in picture sitting in chair with gold tie?

2. Is Bohan Huang man in red shirt?

3. Who are the other people in the picture?

4. Who is or are the Directors of GES?
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgreenearthsystems.com.au%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Furo-found-ges%2Fdynamic%2FURO-FOUND-AWARD-2014-JUNE-SYDNEY-MR-NAIR-GES-nggid0287-ngg0dyn-200x130x100-00f0w010c011r110f110r010t010.jpg&t=541&c=sOqeaAfTXROFnA

5. Is the main office of GES at Rydalmere?

6. Are GES and Impact Investigations and Security seen as one and the same company?

7. How is the coin legal in Australia, Pakistan and India?

8. According the ‘interview’ posted today.  There’s no contract just a commitment, why no contract?

9. Provide information as to how the company is established in Hong Kong besides some address that anyone could have picked out randomly.

10. If this is legitimate why are you and the people who support this resorting to silly tactics like using inappropriate language and posting comments that are implying racism. Members of the NIER seem to have immigrated to Australia. There’s no such thing as one race of people being scammers, it’s just the fact that scammers are in Australia and indeed in all parts of the world. It seems that GES doesn’t appreciate the fact that I’m sure Australia doesn’t want to be known as a country with people who are trying to scam people, especially those who are already impoverished like farmers.

11. In ‘interview’ today http://pastebin.com/BdmrhxJs seems like a  lot of ‘hot’ air answers, not a lot of substance and seems like true-asset is trying to remove himself from any sort of responsibility if anything goes wrong especially in a legal sense. Also, doesn’t understand the fact that nations around the world, including Australia take scams seriously as it destroys too many people’s lives.

There has been no evidence presented that this uro coin is legit or has any real backing behind it except creating hype to prompt people to invest in it. Where there is hype there is hot air.

As a member of this community I am entitled to give my opinion. No need to get upset if someone offers something that is different from yours. If you weren’t worried, why carry on like you have and your supporters???

True-asset and others who are supporting this for true-asset  should provide their names.  Afterall I’m an investor not somebody who is trying to encourage people to hand over money or buy into my product. If you are going to promote a product, you don’t ask consumers for their details if they ask questions. Directors of firms and those who are selling a product or idea need to be transparent. If there’s nothing to hide, then that shouldn’t be a problem.

There’s no conspiracy theory or trolls, just people who have legitimate concerns. Those who call it trolls must have something to hide. The aggressive response is a sign that you are struggling to come up with answers so have resorted to low level accusations.

There seems to be a suggestion that no one in Australia such as the ACCC or other relevant authorities would care if there was a scam??? International law does care and so does every nation in the world.

Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:12:26 PM

Please all report/ignore Truthfull now. Don't even reply to him you are playing his game. The guy is actually making you losing money you have to react fast.

True-asset maybe you will have to start a moderated thread if this continue.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

jay_pilch

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:23:54 PM

I don't understand why a company would bleed out 12 tonnes of Urea every 3 minutes to miners.

Assuming $300 a tonne, that's $1'728'000 dollars a day, or $630.72 million dollars a year.

It would make more sense (to me at least) to create a pure POS coin, with a contractual agreement immortalized on the Blockchain, and trade that on the free market.

I don't want to disregard this project, however it just doesn't make good sense to me. Does anyone mind explaining it to me?
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:24:01 PM

Asking genuine questions is not a concern..but asking the same questions which have been raised by the community before and answered n in a way to create fud coz they missed the train is pointless.
I see this in every thread..for the coin which gains popularity. ..Some are hired..Some just play with noob panic.
A moderated thread is the answer to keep these known fudsters at bay. And as a community we have to b ready to deal with a lot more fud as uro gains more popularity n price rise.
Dont worry. .Some of the big uro are in very strong hands like mine. Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 12:28:33 PM

1. Is Nilesh Chandran Nair on left in picture sitting in chair with gold tie?

yes

2. Is Bohan Huang man in red shirt?

yes

3. Who are the other people in the picture?

Permission to publish their identities is being arranged, website will be updated early next week with this information

4. Who is or are the Directors of GES?
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgreenearthsystems.com.au%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Furo-found-ges%2Fdynamic%2FURO-FOUND-AWARD-2014-JUNE-SYDNEY-MR-NAIR-GES-nggid0287-ngg0dyn-200x130x100-00f0w010c011r110f110r010t010.jpg&t=541&c=sOqeaAfTXROFnA

You can find them in the following links (you need to scroll down the page to see everyone):

http://greenearthsystems.com.au/commodities/green-earth-systems-egypt/
http://greenearthsystems.com.au/commodities/green-earth-systems-australia/

5. Is the main office of GES at Rydalmere?

No, its in Hong Kong:

Green Earth Systems Limited
Registration Number: 1682761
Address: Suites 01-03, 16th Floor, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central Hong Kong
E-mail: hk@greenearthsystems.com.au

6. Are GES and Impact Investigations and Security seen as one and the same company?

No, separate companies

7. How is the coin legal in Australia, Pakistan and India?

Uro does not deal with the fiat currency financial system, therefore, there are no regulation requirements - the fiat exchanges take care of this problem for us

8. According the ‘interview’ posted today.  There’s no contract just a commitment, why no contract?

There is a contract that is part of the Uro Protocol, some of the signed Instruments of Ratification I have linked below, the rest you can read at uro.io:

http://128.199.204.45/Uro%20Protocol%20GES%20Instrument%20of%20Ratification%20June%202014%20JPG90.jpg
http://128.199.204.45/Uro%20Protocol%20Crown%20Team%20Instrument%20of%20Ratification%20June%202014%20JPG90.jpg

9. Provide information as to how the company is established in Hong Kong besides some address that anyone could have picked out randomly.

You can check the company details with the Companies Registry in Hong Kong:

Green Earth Systems Limited
Registration Number: 1682761

10. If this is legitimate why are you and the people who support this resorting to silly tactics like using inappropriate language and posting comments that are implying racism. Members of the NIER seem to have immigrated to Australia. There’s no such thing as one race of people being scammers, it’s just the fact that scammers are in Australia and indeed in all parts of the world. It seems that GES doesn’t appreciate the fact that I’m sure Australia doesn’t want to be known as a country with people who are trying to scam people, especially those who are already impoverished like farmers.

I think its best to stop this side of the discussion - too much focus on this already - I will say that I am sorry for responding to what I felt was racism to towards Australians.

11. In ‘interview’ today http://pastebin.com/BdmrhxJs seems like a  lot of ‘hot’ air answers, not a lot of substance and seems like true-asset is trying to remove himself from any sort of responsibility if anything goes wrong especially in a legal sense. Also, doesn’t understand the fact that nations around the world, including Australia take scams seriously as it destroys too many people’s lives.

Are you referring to the "hot air" composed of links to signed legal paperwork with company seals?

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
jay_pilch

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:32:32 PM

Asking genuine questions is not a concern..but asking the same questions which have been raised by the community before and answered n in a way to create fud coz they missed the train is pointless.
I see this in every thread..for the coin which gains popularity. ..Some are hired..Some just play with noob panic.
A moderated thread is the answer to keep these known fudsters at bay. And as a community we have to b ready to deal with a lot more fud as uro gains more popularity n price rise.
Dont worry. .Some of the big uro are in very strong hands like mine. Smiley

This is my first time on this thread. I have read the first page and the official website, but I am still unsure. I must admit I did not look through the entire thread.

Don't mistake my honest question for FUD. I did carefully pick my words to not make brash assumptions of the project.
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:33:27 PM

I don't understand why a company would bleed out 12 tonnes of Urea every 3 minutes to miners.

Assuming $300 a tonne, that's $1'728'000 dollars a day, or $630.72 million dollars a year.

It would make more sense (to me at least) to create a pure POS coin, with a contractual agreement immortalized on the Blockchain, and trade that on the free market.

I don't want to disregard this project, however it just doesn't make good sense to me. Does anyone mind explaining it to me?

Please read this n the rest aa well..thanks

http://urofoundation.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/the-question-w/

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
whymine

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:48:41 PM

In about 3 days, if it success than URO protocol will establish a new standard in crypto-currency industry and more will follow as well. It is exciting news for everyone in the community and also able to apply new technology (Bit coin) in different area of business process than before is a challenging task, therefore shall be encourage. As a pool owner (whymine... promoting pool :d), I'm seriously look forward to July 9 and what come next. .... OK back to mining. ...
noucome008

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:55:48 PM

please moderate this thread and ban scambust and truthful , both of them are new accounts wtf , new accounts newbie ! Cheesy
true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

please moderate this thread and ban scambust and truthful , both of them are new accounts wtf , new accounts newbie ! Cheesy

No, this is an open forum - everyone gets to have their say.

JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:57:23 PM

a whale with 70 btc of uro is pushing down prices to get some cheap uro I predict its going to hit 500k.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:58:40 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 01:08:54 PM by scambust

In reply to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7699631#msg7699631

Mr. Bohan Huang,

1. I'm not a racist. The correct term to accuse me of such is to call me a chauvinist or an elitist. Australia does not have a homogeneous culture or race - just goes to show your level of intelligence or perhaps, you never have set foot in Australia. I also said "Australian scammers have the biggest balls" not Australians have the biggest balls. To all who replied before me regarding this, you all deserve to lose your money, go back to school to learn something.

2. Regarding the different Australian scams I was referring to, this is in reference to the whole altcoin industry. Scams are getting more elaborate and more frequent like two scams in a week. Altcoin investors are becoming known as an easy target to veteran scammers in other industries. Urocoin maybe the first of many. Scams with faces, real names, and legit-looking documents will become common place since such scams are common outside Crypto e.g. Rippln pyramid scheme. (Google it, you lazy idiots). Bohan, you really like to use misdirection in your replies. This is not a court of law.

This increasing frequency of scams will be the death knell of the whole altcoin industry. There will be lesser investments, investors will rather stick to btc. This is also a warning to Shittrex. Unless there's change, there will be a downtrend. That's why I'm posting many expose'.

3. Regarding the red flags https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7691359#msg7691359 yes the companies have an online presence dating back to 2008 see https://web.archive.org/web/20081109034751/http://www.greenearthsystems.com.au/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20091024025014/http://www.greenearthsystems.com.au/profile.html but for five years, GES is more known as a CCTV seller rather than a commodity broker. People, you can verify by checking the site's history in the links mentioned. It is only last year or so, information about Green Earth Commodities came about. So, why in the hell there's this article dated 2003? http://greenearthsystems.com.au/green-earth-systems-joins-with-ltg-to-become-one-of-6-major-importers-of-commodity-libya/ THIS PAGE DID NOT EXIST LAST YEAR. The only evidence of international contacts is photos of Nilesh Nair with his Egyptian friends and funny thing is - in the photos, it seems that they are distributors of GES security cams. People, carefully check the photos, I'm telling you. THERE ARE NO SEPARATE COMPANIES, THEY ARE ALL GES.

Here's Stephen Lo's involvement:

Bohan: Green Earth Systems Limited is a Hong Kong company so all FUD about GES Australia is irrelevant by definition. - Yeah, right and Nilesh Nair, CEO of the whole group of companies will not be responsible for his insolvency in Australia. He signed the so-called URO Protocol. See below:

More pics here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7691359#msg7691359

Bohan: Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd (Australia) has an active company registration according the the Australian government: http://www.abn.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=17132561132. In light of this I would like whoever claimed GES Australia is insolvent to publicly apologise on the forum for their false defamation.
Ask the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to apologize for listing this notice https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/GREEN-EARTH-SYSTEMS-PTY-LTD-132561132/e210ae84-3d23-4448-a2d0-6c2e218ee440

Hong Kong companies, Australian companies, Middle East companies - I can set up dozens of shell corporations if I wanted to. But the main guy is still Nilesh Nair whose Australian company is insolvent.

Am I reading this right? Truthful, scambust and co are honestly saying this is more likely to be a scam because Australians aren't to be trusted because of convicts in the 1700's? Is that seriously what this has degraded to?

Moron...no mention of such

I stated my reasons in number two.

Guys, bookmark this link once you lose your money so they can't leave the country if they make their millions off you.
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/maintain/create/index.phtml?contentTypeName=scamwatchComplaint&informationSpaceItemId=tag.ScamwatchReportAScam&inPop=1&returnUrl=.&type=Other

true-asset (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 01:15:59 PM

Scambust: There is no CCTV related material on the old gescommodity.com website if you look back in time via the web archives/search engine caches. You will see its about a commodities company. Later, for easier management the websites where combined. Now gescommodity.com redirects to greenearthsystems.com.au - but that's is a technicality. If you ask for a link to the GES Limited (HK) website I will give you gescommodity.com.

Yes, GES owns a diverse range of businesses, including those that deal in the security, energy, commodities and agricultural sectors (as well as biotech, like quantum dots manufacturing) - it so happens that the CCTV business required more of a web presence then the other businesses, explaining why you found more links and web presence about that business.

For example - General Electric is active in the banking, medical and energy fields. Does that mean that patients should cry scam when they are being sold GE medicine because GE is "supposed" to be a electricity generation company?

wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:18:02 PM

In reply to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7699631#msg7699631

Mr. Bohan Huang,

1. I'm not a racist. The correct term to accuse me of such is to call me a chauvinist or an elitist. Australia does not have a homogeneous culture or race - just goes to show your level of intelligence or perhaps, you never have set foot in Australia. I also said "Australian scammers have the biggest balls" not Australians have the biggest balls. To all who replied before me regarding this, you all deserve to lose your money, go back to school to learn something.

2. Regarding the different Australian scams I was referring to, this is in reference to the whole altcoin industry. Scams are getting more elaborate and more frequent like two scams in a week. Altcoin investors are becoming known as an easy target to veteran scammers in other industries. Urocoin maybe the first of many. Scams with faces, real names, and legit-looking documents will become common place since such scams are common outside Crypto e.g. Rippln pyramid scheme. (Google it, you lazy idiots). Bohan, you really like to use misdirection in your replies. This is not a court of law.

This increasing frequency of scams will be the death knell of the whole altcoin industry. There will be lesser investments, investors will rather stick to btc. This is also a warning to Shittrex. Unless there's change, there will be a downtrend. That's why I'm posting many expose'.

3. Regarding the red flags https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7691359#msg7691359 yes the companies have an online presence dating back to 2008 see https://web.archive.org/web/20081109034751/http://www.greenearthsystems.com.au/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20091024025014/http://www.greenearthsystems.com.au/profile.html but for five years, GES is more known as a CCTV seller rather than a commodity broker. People, you can verify by checking the site's history in the links mentioned. It is only last year or so, information about Green Earth Commodities came about. So, why in the hell there's this article dated 2003? http://greenearthsystems.com.au/green-earth-systems-joins-with-ltg-to-become-one-of-6-major-importers-of-commodity-libya/ THIS PAGE DID NOT EXIST LAST YEAR. The only evidence of international contacts is photos of Nilesh Nair with his Egyptian friends and funny thing is - in the photos, it seems that they are distributors of GES security cams. People, carefully check the photos, I'm telling you. THERE ARE NO SEPARATE COMPANIES, THEY ARE ALL GES.

Here's Stephen Lo's involvement:

Bohan: Green Earth Systems Limited is a Hong Kong company so all FUD about GES Australia is irrelevant by definition. - Yeah, right and Nilesh Nair, CEO of the whole group of companies will not be responsible for his insolvency in Australia. He signed the so-called URO Protocol. See below:

More pics here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7691359#msg7691359

Bohan: Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd (Australia) has an active company registration according the the Australian government: http://www.abn.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=17132561132. In light of this I would like whoever claimed GES Australia is insolvent to publicly apologise on the forum for their false defamation.
Ask the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to apologize for listing this notice https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/GREEN-EARTH-SYSTEMS-PTY-LTD-132561132/e210ae84-3d23-4448-a2d0-6c2e218ee440

Hong Kong companies, Australian companies, Middle East companies - I can set up dozens of shell corporations if I wanted to. But the main guy is still Nilesh Nair whose Australian company is insolvent.

Am I reading this right? Truthful, scambust and co are honestly saying this is more likely to be a scam because Australians aren't to be trusted because of convicts in the 1700's? Is that seriously what this has degraded to?

Moron...no mention of such

I stated my reasons in number two.

Guys, bookmark this link once you lose your money so they can't leave the country if they make their millions off you.
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/maintain/create/index.phtml?contentTypeName=scamwatchComplaint&informationSpaceItemId=tag.ScamwatchReportAScam&inPop=1&returnUrl=.&type=Other

and Again Stephen Lo's IS A LAWYER who registered the company, thats all
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:19:06 PM

what exactly is the problem here?

We will see if everything is legit once we verify the first order paid with uro right? Isn't that only days away from now? So much speculation, but we can actually just wait this one out.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: