Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 03:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 [865] 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355743 times)
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:54:20 PM

What's wrong with my VeriCoin Android wallet? I sent vrc to my Android wallet, but my wallet says

Warning Not Connected

How do I get my mobile wallet connected?

Veri-MAD

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:30:10 PM

What's wrong with my VeriCoin Android wallet? I sent vrc to my Android wallet, but my wallet says

Warning Not Connected

Once the DDOS attack is circumvented I would post on the www.vericoinforums.com to get some help with Android wallet. Also the Devs are excellent at getting back rather quickly to help the community with any issues. Might want to shoot Pat and Doug a quick pm.

FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 07:50:54 PM

Warning Not Connected

Also is the same problem with Android VRC wallet.
Alternatively, I use https://bit.ac/vericoin
ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ac.bit

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

Welcome back Vericoin to bitcointalk.org(Circus of FUD)

Been away for a longtime and glad to see Vericoin Devs still keeping their heads down and working hard. Lots of new developments. Looking forward to Verium Shocked Grin Wink
MAD945

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:39:22 PM

Pat, Doug, Steve and David. As many have seen from recent ICO's/IPO's some of them are coming out as total scams Waves currently, 40%(12,000+/- BTC) of the ICO funds where withdrawn with no explanation from the Devs or anyone from the Waves team.

Can we get a complete breakdown with what will happen to and what the ICO funds will be used for? How will you guarantee what the funds will be used for and how they will be used, protected and secured? Transparency? Will the Vericoin/Verium community vote for how the funds will be used?

I just want a complete layout of how my investment will be used with as much detail as possible. I trust you guys whole hearted ly but for others who don't know Vericoin or the Dev's please lay it out for them.

Thanks
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:32:39 PM

Pat, Doug, Steve and David. As many have seen from recent ICO's/IPO's some of them are coming out as total scams Waves currently, 40%(12,000+/- BTC) of the ICO funds where withdrawn with no explanation from the Devs or anyone from the Waves team.

Can we get a complete breakdown with what will happen to and what the ICO funds will be used for? How will you guarantee what the funds will be used for and how they will be used, protected and secured? Transparency? Will the Vericoin/Verium community vote for how the funds will be used?

I just want a complete layout of how my investment will be used with as much detail as possible. I trust you guys whole hearted ly but for others who don't know Vericoin or the Dev's please lay it out for them.

Thanks

If you search a few pages up, you will see they are still deciding.  One idea which I believe will be approved is that 50% will NOT be touched only the interest will be used, right there it makes all other vericoin more valuable.  The address has already been posted if you donate there the coins will not be touched!! The rest they want to vote on but these developers have been VERY transparent.  I don't think there in it strictly for the money two years in.
MAD945

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:02:43 AM

Thanks

If you search a few pages up, you will see they are still deciding.  One idea which I believe will be approved is that 50% will NOT be touched only the interest will be used, right there it makes all other vericoin more valuable.  The address has already been posted if you donate there the coins will not be touched!! The rest they want to vote on but these developers have been VERY transparent.  I don't think there in it strictly for the money two years in.

Thanks for the reply warr1979...I'm well aware of how transparent the Devs have been. But for the sake of future investors we need a clear cut set of rules and procedures on using the funds. I know they are working on it but we need that before the ICO begins.

I like the idea of 50% will be staked and interest used for further development costs, but we will need multi sig and voting by the community as well. I'm sure that this is what will happen but we should have a declaration to the community.
warr1979

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:40:18 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the reply warr1979...I'm well aware of how transparent the Devs have been. But for the sake of future investors we need a clear cut set of rules and procedures on using the funds. I know they are working on it but we need that before the ICO begins.

I like the idea of 50% will be staked and interest used for further development costs, but we will need multi sig and voting by the community as well. I'm sure that this is what will happen but we should have a declaration to the community.

Oh it's going to happen that's why they haven't announced dates stay tuned!
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:44:50 AM

Thanks

I think we should have a community member or members be in charge of a multisig address for this. But so far, nobody has stepped up. It's easy to ramble on about openness and distributed decisions but realistically there needs to be a few people who are truly invested and are willing to volunteer their time to do something like this.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:46:21 AM

Warning Not Connected

Send an email to unekpl@gmail.com -- he runs the Android wallet.

pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:50:00 AM

Thanks

Yea of course. We haven't yet figured out exactly what we want yet, besides us devs thinking that a staking endowment would be really neat with 50% of the funds.

Roughly, for the other 50%, I think we're considering:

20% for current and future development work (perhaps half of which would be split by the 4 VRC devs for current work, the rest for if we take on any more developers, etc.)
15% for future projects
15% for current and future marketing efforts/server costs/block explorer costs/etc. (would reimburse the past couple years of hosting costs that I paid out of pocket, media creation (such as Bruno's images that are used in the wallet, help pay for the VRC Forums, etc.)

But this is pretty much made up by me on the spot, but I think it's realistic.

Cryptonitex

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:08:33 AM

Warning Not Connected

Send an email to unekpl@gmail.com -- he runs the Android wallet.
Thanks sent him an email
Sad if I lost a bit of VeriCoin.
Cryptonitex

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:14:00 AM

Thanks

I think we should have a community member or members be in charge of a multisig address for this. But so far, nobody has stepped up. It's easy to ramble on about openness and distributed decisions but realistically there needs to be a few people who are truly invested and are willing to volunteer their time to do something like this.
I've been with you guys for 2 years now. In and out here and there. BTW this is Vishera from VeriCoin forums. Different username.

I wanna know what can I do to help more with VeriCoin.
Cryptonitex

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:17:42 AM

Warning Not Connected

I didn't know there was another wallet out there for VeriCoin on Android. Well use that if this wallet won't work. I emailed the developer of the official VeriCoin Android wallet.

Would rather use that because I sent VeriCoin to that wallet and I don't wanna lose my VeriCoin.
Wasn't that much, but that's VeriCoin out of the VeriCoin ecosystem.
MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:59:30 AM

Warning Not Connected

I didn't know there was another wallet out there for VeriCoin on Android. Well use that if this wallet won't work. I emailed the developer of the official VeriCoin Android wallet.

Would rather use that because I sent VeriCoin to that wallet and I don't wanna lose my VeriCoin.

No wallet for iphone ?  Undecided

pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:04:53 PM

Warning Not Connected

No, Apple denied the app several times for stupid reasons (like that it isn't Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or Litecoin), then because VeriBit was included and exchange apps aren't approved.

warr1979

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:08:00 PM

Warning Not Connected

Apple App Store won't approve it
pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:49:23 PM

Thanks

I've been with you guys for 2 years now. In and out here and there. BTW this is Vishera from VeriCoin forums. Different username.

If you're interested in being a community key holder for the community element of the VeriFund, hop on the vericoin.rocket.chat and message me.

Cryptonitex

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Warning Not Connected

Unfortunitly iPhones are stupid as hell and don't allow crypto currency apps in their market.
Now many coins do have a wallet, it's just really hard to get, and risky because if they find it they delete the app and everyone loses their coins.
Cryptonitex

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:44:44 PM

Thanks

If you're interested in being a community key holder for the community element of the VeriFund, hop on the vericoin.rocket.chat and message me.
Alright.
Pages: « 1 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 [865] 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: