Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 [825] 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:52:33 PM

They have already been stated a million times. Want the lowdown again? (I just posted a couple of hours ago), here it is:

Without James posting here, we are going to singles. Check. Already happened.

Any more?

James is the ONLY chance VRC has to stop going lower, lower, lower... to the hundreds and below. This, by the way, is not an opinion, it is repeated HISTORY. You can call it foresight too, but based on historical (recent history) facts that, in absence of James, are repeating themselves.

Now if you want the FACTS about my pamphlet, all are there and they are, again, corroborated and FACTS. Not all THE FACTS, mind you, but what's in there are indeed facts.

Exactly what are you after? If I know (no details needed), I could provide you with all kinds of details to satisfy your curiosity...

Now, if you are in deluded world -and you indeed are-, chasing quarterbacks, no amount of clarity will ever illuminate you, you know...

Barbs you know when it comes to this forum and the people who co-exist here, end up reading you like a book!

Collectively not dumb, and some are out right lunatic genius on these forums.

But lets wander back to a maybe month ago or so or more specifically to James shall we.

you get You bitchslapped you go away and annoy other coin communities on this forum, you get kicked into touch on most of them.

Now as far i'm aware and for the most part i believe that, James has been ignoring you and your forum persuasions, now your here Spitting your Dummy out of your Perambulator and throwing a hissy until you get some reaction from James, vericon Devs, and joe public.

Come on Barbs you can be more OPSEC if you paid more attention to the fact your zeroing in on your self : ).

Really do Luv ya Bro xxx

You lost me there, err "bro". You ask for something and then you spit out incomprehensible stuff that makes no sense... (what the f is OPSEC?Huh)
Anyway I could NOT be possibly less interested on your rumblings about me. Or your personal perceptions. Only facts.

And, as a matter of fact, you and a couple other cheerleaders are the only ones interested in making this a personal thing, not me. Not at all.

As for James, I don't know if he is ignoring me or too busy or just avoiding questions, but one thing's sure: He is not here and those questions are not being answered... therefore, rightfully so, the price dipped into the singles as forecast. And will continue dipping unless he saves the day again. Here.

It should be a bit embarrassing for you to call me bro, or anything at all really, other than my handle. Because I am neither interested in your "love" nor in anything else personal from you. Not even your silence... although, objectively, that would be of some value...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

Hi everybody

I love a good debate in the morning, but could we try to be civilized at least. If you want to denigrate someone please use PM to do it. While respecting everyone's right to there opinion, I don't need to read there

dummy spits. Just think someone new to VRC might come here to get a feel for the community before investing. As for will VRC succeed that's in hands of Dev Team, they face a difficult task at best. I'm pretty sure

that flame wars here will only make there task that just that much harder. I've invested for the long term. If I lose so what, I follow the GOLDEN RULE.....don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Jon  Wink

Jon, welcome here if it is your first time.

I for one disagree quite a bit regarding the so called "GOLDEN RULE". Or anything termed "GOLDEN" for that matter. Specifically the "golden rule" in investing is, to me, no different than the "golden shower": If you adhere to it, great. Most, though, don't. And it's just as great that they don't.

But I welcome your call to civility, of course. And you yourself, again.
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:05:56 AM

http://www.internetslang.com/OPSEC-meaning-definition.asp
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:08:42 AM

Hi everybody

I love a good debate in the morning, but could we try to be civilized at least. If you want to denigrate someone please use PM to do it. While respecting everyone's right to there opinion, I don't need to read there

dummy spits. Just think someone new to VRC might come here to get a feel for the community before investing. As for will VRC succeed that's in hands of Dev Team, they face a difficult task at best. I'm pretty sure

that flame wars here will only make there task that just that much harder. I've invested for the long term. If I lose so what, I follow the GOLDEN RULE.....don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Jon  Wink

Jon, welcome here if it is your first time.

I for one disagree quite a bit regarding the so called "GOLDEN RULE". Or anything termed "GOLDEN" for that matter. Specifically the "golden rule" in investing is, to me, no different than the "golden shower": If you adhere to it, great. Most, though, don't. And it's just as great that they don't.

But I welcome your call to civility, of course. And you yourself, again.

Thanks barabbas

I only mention my  "GOLDEN RULE" as it means there nothing to get upset about, except outright fraud. I can't do what Devs can so out of respect for there efforts, I believe we owe it to them and ourselves to act

with dignity...something often overlooked IMO. I'll go back into my cage know and let the debate continue.

Jon  Grin

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:10:55 AM

Wow and that has to do with me? or VRC? of James? OperationSecurity, really?

I must have entered the Twilight Fucking Zone...

wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:14:50 AM

Nerve endings ?

Barbs honey the fact is your pamphlet is no comparison to Brunos Flyers.
His are meant to be just that fly on the wall(paper) info. His is to the point and yer has typos duh easily changed.
Your's is and never could cut it. you actually moaned when a vericoin rep did a huge gig a while back.  And specifically moaned about the handout
paraphernalia etc he used which got straight to the point. Which in effect compared to your effort is understandable, it gets to the point. !
Unfortunately you keep banging on about bank costs.

Please remind us yet again about most people easily welcoming bank costs or wanting to read about them.
No lessons on bank charges needed, thats second nature too most people as we all get a stupid crazy bankster charges, and no one likes them.

THE ENEMY IS FIAT.

The coin says what it does NO BTC needed and + its other features.
NO ONE GETS THE FACT MORE THAN ME THAT I CAN SEND BTC TO SOMEONE IN AN OPPRESSED REGIME ON A REGULAR BASIS, WITH VERICOIN.
WHEN THEIR ON THE BREADLINE/WAR LINE.
Thats a personal example but it does much more.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:29:49 AM

Nerve endings ?

Barbs honey the fact is your pamphlet is no comparison to Brunos Flyers.
His are meant to be just that fly on the wall(paper) info. His is to the point and yer has typos duh easily changed.
Your's is and never could cut it. you actually moaned when a vericoin rep did a huge gig a while back.  And specifically moaned about the handout
paraphernalia etc he used which got straight to the point. Which in effect compared to your effort is understandable, it gets to the point. !
Unfortunately you keep banging on about bank costs.

Please remind us yet again about most people easily welcoming bank costs or wanting to read about them.
No lessons on bank charges needed, thats second nature too most people as we all get a stupid crazy bankster charges, and no one likes them.

THE ENEMY IS FIAT.

NO ONE GETS THE FACT MORE THAN ME THAT I CAN SEND BTC TO SOMEONE IN AN OPPRESSED REGIME ON A REGULAR BASIS, WITH VERICOIN.

Are you drunk or high?

Nothing you post makes any sense whatsoever. Nothing. "Oppressed Regime"HuhHuh Breadline/war line" WTF?Huh?? what the fuck does that have to do with usage of VRC by regular folks?

Please get off the puter for now and come back, if you must, when you are sober, ok?
wetwipe

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:35:24 AM

your a loon it is easy for me to send btc without owning any using vrc coin duh

easy  ?.

regarding your opsec your just deluding yourself if you think no one knows your scheme to fud disrupt etc so in the mean time il banter you till you get another raincheck from James and everyone else that has the pleasure of bantering with you.

Kiss

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:40:11 AM

easy  ?.

regarding your opsec your just deluding yourself if you think no one knows your scheme to fud disrupt etc so in the mean time il banter you till you get another raincheck from James and everyone else that has the pleasure of bantering with you.

Kiss

I'll get back to you... soon. In another lifetime.
wetwipe

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:58:09 AM

easy  ?.

Kiss

I'll get back to you... soon. In another lifetime.

At least you tried with the pamphlet, everyone loves a trier no matter how dire they are.

Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:02:17 AM

onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

PSA

For community involvement with VeriCoin, join the discussions at: https://www.vericoinforums.com/

Find the latest news at: https://www.vericoinnews.info/

The official site for all things VeriCoin and the latest wallet is: http://www.vericoin.info/

Thank-you

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:49:00 PM

FAQ Cards for VeriCoin - 05.What is VeriSMS?
All cards here https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/learn-with-the-faq-vericoin-cards.457/
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:49:18 PM

Yes, that make a lots of sense: the recipient in an oppressed regime or war line expect Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the most widely used digital currency, it is relatively easy to buy and easy to spend. However, you VRC cheerleader don't care about that and you don't buy Bitcoin to send it straight away to the person that expect ... Bitcoin. No, you don't do that ... first you buy Vericoin and send it using the Veribit feature to take a loss on conversion fees and make an otherwise straight forward process more complicated. And you think describing this process is a unique selling point and emphasizing that users can use VeriCoin wherever BTC is accepted will make Vericoin more attractive to new users and investors. Never mind you can't answer one simple question: why the fuck any one would want to buy and send Vericoin in the first place when the recipient expects Bitcoin? Also, if Veribit such a killer, revolutionary and innovative feature of VRC as you cheerleaders like to talk about it, how it is possible that it could not gain any interest from the crypto currency community in the last three months and still has only 4 users worldwide? These questions are purely rhetorical of course.

Your post is an accurate reflection of the lack of knowledge, business and life experience as well as logical fallacies, delusion and average age of 20 years of Vericoin cheerleaders.
wetwipe

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

They got no bank account, aint got no problems using btc.

warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

Though I don't mind a forum for Vericoin fact is if you ignore this site and other websites to promote your message then your dropping the ball.  Fact is the only way to grow the coin is to promote it to people that have not heard about Vericoin.  If I discovered Bitcoin and crypto currency in the last few days this coin won't be on my rader.  One problem with Vericoin it seems like all information and development is being left for IRC and now the new forum.  How is a new person supposed to discover Vericoin.  Having your own club is nice but it's not going to help get the word of to the masses.  

I don't think that, the information is here in the bitcointalk.org and besides that it's also possible to gather information on other web projects. Like Scoot said above, it's a good thing have more than one spot with VeriCoin information and assistance. The main goal isn't a "own club" but the opposite. But to reach more people it's required good and solid projects along with bitcointalk because let's face it, no regular Joe is going to read almost 1000 pages of a continuous thread. Having said that:

http://www.vericoin.info: Main website for Vericoin
http://www.vericoinnews.info: It's the website that works along VeriCoin to bring the fresh news and facts about VeriCoin.
http://www.vericoinforums.com: The place where you can gather information and do research about VeriCoin. Also it's the best place where a user can post a question or problem that he's facing. Aiming to be the core forum for VeriCoin the answers will came quickly and accurate.
http://www.vrcradio.com: Interesting project aiming a different media support, sound waves! This project is great when you can be doing something and you can listen to the hosts and their opinions about VeriCoin and crypto, oh and some music to spice it up.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/vericoin.international/: The official Facebook
Group for VeriCoin. It's like VeriCoinNews but social media orientated with the latest news.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/vericoinportugal/: The same as VeriCoin International but translated to Portuguese

So do you still this is a boys club? I don't think so and I guess the grownd flow is taking shape and in the future things will be built upon it.

Yes I still think its a boys club. Every website you mention in Vericoin built.  You need to reach people OUTSIDE of crypto or you need Whales thats the only way this coin is going to go up.  There is no use of the reddit site twitter has slowed down.  People invested in this need updates weekly and not on IRC or the forum. You can have a million meme about how great vericoin is, you can fool yourself on how great these prices on so I can buy more but facts don't lie and if you said wait 6 months 2 months ago and your still saying wait 6 months then that means 2 months were wasted.  What happened to the weekly roadmap update?  Instead wait 6 months give me a 30 day plan.  People can say what they want about my negative attitude but if you want to separate yourself from other coins then you can't act like other coins.  

Instead giving 2000 coins to a stupid Vericoin media contest why not have contest where they get business to accept vericoin. FYI a meme isn't going to take this coin ANYWHERE!!  Tweets about great time to buy itsnt going to take this coin ANYWHERE!! A vericoin forum does not help get the value of this coin.  Hiding in IRC is not going to help.  There should be plans to attack business and prices if the business accepts vericoin.  Im not a computer person I don't know or quite frankly care about super net and what ever that is or is going to be cause honestly that did not help the value of this coin.  Ive gone on enough vericoin blind are going to say how wrong I am but the truth hurts I've accepted the fact that I hope there can be a sleigh push and this back into bitcoin because Alt currency is basically CRAP.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:43:54 PM

^^^^

Finally you are getting it. Took you a while but you are getting the whole gist of it.

Unless James chooses to save it -again-, here we come again Palookaville.
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:17:32 PM

^^^^

Finally you are getting it. Took you a while but you are getting the whole gist of it.

As much as I agree all the "vericoin projects" have pretty much been a bust for the last 2-3 months, I will say that I'm still personally really excited for what James and the SuperNET project brings to the table.

From my understanding the vericoin/SuperNET relationship is all still moving forward and that James originally said he would be about 6 months out from making Vericoin one of his priorities. That puts us at end of Q1/15. If we can even get half way to the perceived target of 50,000 statoshi with James/SuperNEt's involvement then we are talking over 100% from current values. I'm more than happy to stick around for another 5-6 months to see whether or not i can make a 100%+ ROI. Totally worth it to me.

This is just total speculation but somebody recently had a couple of 10+ BTC orders get filled on bittrex in the 10-11k range. I mean at today's prices it's not a lot of cash, but nevertheless someone (perhaps James?) is loading up on VRC. Again, total speculation here but I would guess we are all at the mercy of James's hand and that he will continue to wait for orders to be filled until he feels he has enough VRC to move forward and at that point let the fun begin Wink

Who know though... I could easily be 100% wrong.
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

FAQ Cards for VeriCoin - 06.What is VeriSend?
All cards here https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/learn-with-the-faq-vericoin-cards.457/
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:36:14 PM

^^^^

As much as I agree all the "vericoin projects" have pretty much been a bust for the last 2-3 months, I will say that I'm still personally really excited for what James and the SuperNET project brings to the table.

From my understanding the vericoin/SuperNET relationship is all still moving forward and that James originally said he would be about 6 months out from making Vericoin one of his priorities. That puts us at end of Q1/15. If we can even get half way to the perceived target of 50,000 statoshi with James/SuperNEt's involvement then we are talking over 100% from current values. I'm more than happy to stick around for another 5-6 months to see whether or not i can make a 100%+ ROI. Totally worth it to me.

This is just total speculation but somebody recently had a couple of 10+ BTC orders get filled on bittrex in the 10-11k range. I mean at today's prices it's not a lot of cash, but nevertheless someone (perhaps James?) is loading up on VRC. Again, total speculation here but I would guess we are all at the mercy of James's hand and that he will continue to wait for orders to be filled until he feels he has enough VRC to move forward and at that point let the fun begin Wink

Who know though... I could easily be 100% wrong.

No, no you are probably quite right. Question though is will people hang on? Yes it isn't a lot of time but looki where we are now considering where we were not 6 months, but 3 months ago...

In 8 days there's another whale of an ICO coming: BRO. That is going to suck a HUGE amount of BTC. We do know by now that the availability of capital in the  Alt world is not just limited, is pretty much stagnant too so the coins and projects that lack momentum will continue to drift rather quickly as money concentrates on the ones that have the momentum. This has been happening already for a while and will continue so... James' Supernet, for instance, sucked $5 million from an already over extended pool. I am expecting a huge amount now going to BRO in 8 days. That money doesn't come from outside for the most part, it's just recycled money, people selling their VRC, for instance -and many others- to place their bets on more promising projects, not just in the short term but long term too.

Show me a single altcoin that has proven, even at this early stages, so far to be a good "long term" investment... NONE whatsoever.

Now if you have 1 BTC in VRC at current price, even though you started investing in it 3 BTC, where do you really believe your 1 BTC will be more profitable in a week, in a month, in a year, in VRC or in BRO? Draw your conclusion...
Pages: « 1 ... 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 [825] 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: