Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:15:43 PM

Here's a 3 phased idea to get VRC to reach 50k+ satoshi and more!  

1.  For everyone that owns Vericoin or is thinking of owning Vericoin, it is in all of our collective best interests to work together as a team.  It's not just Patrick and the Devs who are on Team Vericoin, it's all of us.  And together we can be EXTREMELY POWERFUL!  Right now the staking is working great with over 10million Vericoins staking.  This does a great job to help support the price because it removes selling supply from the exchanges.  I witnessed first hand how powerful drying up supply can be to raising a coins price when Darkcoin exploded higher for weeks after Evan created an incentive via Masternodes for people to remove Darkcoins from the exchanges and park them in Masternodes.  A similar effect can be done here simply by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US STAKING ALL OF OUR COINS IN OUR WALLETS.  If the price goes up and you want to sell some, just send some over but if we always keep 100% of our coins in the wallets Staking, then WE ALL EARN MORE INTEREST and WE ALL BENEFIT BECAUSE WE MAKE THE PRICE GO UP!  Let's get the stake amount to 20million staked.  Then the VRC float would be tiny! But the Price would be HUGE!

I will be staking by the end of this week - 450k !
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

1.  For everyone that owns Vericoin or is thinking of owning Vericoin, it is in all of our collective best interests to work together as a team.  It's not just Patrick and the Devs who are on Team Vericoin, it's all of us.  And together we can be EXTREMELY POWERFUL!  Right now the staking is working great with over 10million Vericoins staking.  This does a great job to help support the price because it removes selling supply from the exchanges.  I witnessed first hand how powerful drying up supply can be to raising a coins price when Darkcoin exploded higher for weeks after Evan created an incentive via Masternodes for people to remove Darkcoins from the exchanges and park them in Masternodes.  A similar effect can be done here simply by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US STAKING ALL OF OUR COINS IN OUR WALLETS.  If the price goes up and you want to sell some, just send some over but if we always keep 100% of our coins in the wallets Staking, then WE ALL EARN MORE INTEREST and WE ALL BENEFIT BECAUSE WE MAKE THE PRICE GO UP!  Let's get the stake amount to 20million staked.  Then the VRC float would be tiny! But the Price would be HUGE!

That's a nice amount of VRC man, you are a rich guy :-)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

It's not possible to stake all coin at once. Since 13M are staking, that means roughly 19M are in wallets and not on exchanges-- at the very least.
5.3 Million more coins than officially exist Wink

Not exactly... What pnosker was saying is that, out of at least 19 million coins that may have been in wallets and not on the exchanges at that time, 13 million were staking; the rest were still maturing (or reserved). In my own case, at this very moment, less than half of the coins in my wallet are currently staking. The rest are still maturing and will stake once they're mature. By that time, the coins that are currently staking will be done and it will be their turn to mature again. I'll probably never see more than half of my coins staking at any one time.
thanks, i did not really expect some secret premine or wanted to spread FUD (hence the smiley) but it sounded like a mistake to me (not a native speaker and late night does not help...).

was just reading here and had a wtf moment... although i will never buy as long as wizfag is promoting this i have to take a look what "the others" do every now and then, especially when some P&D is going on Wink

Let's see 50K Tonight! Go Team VRC!
yeah very likely with the bagholders "you" created earlier Wink

hitchcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:29:33 PM

Sorry, that did sound a bit cocky. I guess VRC made me "rich", now its time to do something back for THE community. Lets start staking.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:34:16 PM

Sorry, that did sound a bit cocky. I guess VRC made me "rich", now its time to do something back for THE community. Lets start staking.

Support the many development efforts going around in the community. They just said the official VRC fund went dry. That would be a good place to start.

Not sure if the Verifund is where they are collecting money for that but the address listed on the official http://www.vericoin.info/verifund.html is the vericoin address below. They also take bitcoin donations.

VTHZfUg11wEJmSgBLUcmCKGYekuqFcGHQq

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:35:51 PM

The Mac wallet has a bug where it tries to generate interest too often. You're still getting the right amount, it's just going to make some unconfirmed ones too. We're looking into it.

Our association with BlackHand is that BlackHand owns some VeriCoin. I'm not sure what the problem is. What should I do? Hard fork and block their addresses? Are you serious?

Isn't Wizfarm a part of this group? Did he not have a very large influence so far on the development of Vericoin? Did he not fund the tldr; deal? Did he not fund the Veribit buffer?

So much for transparency and telling the truth

I don't know the intricacies of Black Hand or Wiz, but I do know Wiz donated his personal money into a long term project (funding a PR agency and Chris Pirillo) which he wouldn't have done if he was trying to pump and dump.

Wiz and the rest have no say whatsoever about the development of the coin and they don't have access to the sourcecode, website, etc. They are free to promote and buy whatever coin they choose to. Wiz is doing a good job promoting the coin. That's what it is. He is not influencing the development of VeriCoin. He did not fund the VeriBit buffer.

As I posted on THE WALL OF SHAME, confirmation, on every regard, has come quickly enough. The Black Hand has used the exact same footprint and "modus operandi" already in Vericoin as they used -and continue using- in Blackcoin. Blackcoin is actually more or less done for averyone knows by know the money will eventually be squeezed from them fully, little bits at a time, all the way to the end. But The Black Hand has made a killing in BC and, obviously, is branching out. Vericoin is, of course, a new field where they envision similar profits or even higher than those they reaped on Blackcoin.

Patrick, I know you have read everything I have written about The Black Hand. I know you are not ignorant. And I know that you know, in the real world, this kind of behavior sends you to jail, despite any claims you may propose of ignorance as to their motives and actual involvement. Let me put it to you in plain English so you cannot keep on pretending to not understand: It is perfectly ok, and unavoidable, that The Black Hand or any other organized groups, would attempt to manipulate the market of Vericoin. Nothing, really that you can -or should- do about it. The problem is that you are PART AND PARCEL of the scheme by allowing them not just co-operation but full access to inside information. If Joel Bosch "helps" you broker a deal with a PR firm, you surely know that he helped, similarly, broker the deal with Blackcoin/Morituri13/Dognip for the PR firm also. And you know, because you have read, the specific and quite detailed charges made on not just that but overall Bosch's and Morituri13/dognip implications. By accepting their "brokerage" you are, in fact, sanctioning The Black Hand's access to inside information in Vericoin, exactly the opposite of what a new, promising coin with a clean reputation, should be doing which is rejecting ANY and ALL relationship with a coin, and organized crime group and some shady specific individuals whose antics have been detailed widely all over these forums, including the first, unmoderated one of them. Same thing applies to the "little game" you share with Yevgeniy and StGNU.

In other words Patrick, tempting as it obviously is -and quite profitable your dumping of last night-, you cannot handle shit and pretend to avoid the stink.

Of course for so many investors in Vericoin the rush of last night would be like a drug they just cannot leave in hopes for a repeat so they will be the ones dumping near the top rather than being left holding the bag, like it already happened. Well, up to you gents, but be aware that you are playing with the bulls now, swimming with the sharks. And you WILL get the horns.

What a shameful pity, only made worse by the clumsy and absurd attempts at denial...

Added: And now, get ready for the full Black Hand croonies army starting with the ad hominens to dilute the potential effects. Bring it on!
hitchcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:36:39 PM

Support the many development efforts going around in the community. They just said the official VRC fund went dry. That would be a good place to start.

Any place / site / post I can find out more about this fund?
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:40:36 PM

The Mac wallet has a bug where it tries to generate interest too often. You're still getting the right amount, it's just going to make some unconfirmed ones too. We're looking into it.

Our association with BlackHand is that BlackHand owns some VeriCoin. I'm not sure what the problem is. What should I do? Hard fork and block their addresses? Are you serious?

Isn't Wizfarm a part of this group? Did he not have a very large influence so far on the development of Vericoin? Did he not fund the tldr; deal? Did he not fund the Veribit buffer?

I don't know the intricacies of Black Hand or Wiz, but I do know Wiz donated his personal money into a long term project (funding a PR agency and Chris Pirillo) which he wouldn't have done if he was trying to pump and dump.

Wiz and the rest have no say whatsoever about the development of the coin and they don't have access to the sourcecode, website, etc. They are free to promote and buy whatever coin they choose to. Wiz is doing a good job promoting the coin. That's what it is. He is not influencing the development of VeriCoin. He did not fund the VeriBit buffer.

As I posted on THE WALL OF SHAME, confirmation, on every regard, has come quickly enough. The Black Hand has used the exact same footprint and "modus operandi" already in Vericoin as they used -and continue using- in Blackcoin. Blackcoin is actually more or less done for averyone knows by know the money will eventually be squeezed from them fully, little bits at a time, all the way to the end. But The Black Hand has made a killing in BC and, obviously, is branching out. Vericoin is, of course, a new field where they envision similar profits or even higher than those they reaped on Blackcoin.

Patrick, I know you have read everything I have written about The Black Hand. I know you are not ignorant. And I know that you know, in the real world, this kind of behavior sends you to jail, despite any claims you may propose of ignorance as to their motives and actual involvement. Let me put it to you in plain English so you cannot keep on pretending to not understand: It is perfectly ok, and unavoidable, that The Black Hand or any other organized groups, would attempt to manipulate the market of Vericoin. Nothing, really that you can -or should- do about it. The problem is that you are PART AND PARCEL of the scheme by allowing them not just co-operation but full access to inside information. If Joel Bosch "helps" you broker a deal with a PR firm, you surely know that he helped, similarly, broker the deal with Blackcoin/Morituri13/Dognip for the PR firm also. And you know, because you have read, the specific and quite detailed charges made on not just that but overall Bosch's and Morituri13/dognip implications. By accepting their "brokerage" you are, in fact, sanctioning The Black Hand's access to inside information in Vericoin, exactly the opposite of what a new, promising coin with a clean reputation, should be doing which is rejecting ANY and ALL relationship with a coin, and organized crime group and some shady specific individuals whose antics have been detailed widely all over these forums, including the first, unmoderated one of them. Same thing applies to the "little game" you share with Yevgeniy and StGNU.

In other words Patrick, tempting as it obviously is -and quite profitable your dumping of last night-, you cannot handle shit and pretend to avoid the stink.

Of course for so many investors in Vericoin the rush of last night would be like a drug they just cannot leave in hopes for a repeat so they will be the ones dumping near the top rather than being left holding the bag, like it already happened. Well, up to you gents, but be aware that you are playing with the bulls now, swimming with the sharks. And you WILL get the horns.

What a shameful pity, only made worse by the clumsy and absurd attempts at denial...

I was wondering when you would come back. I haven't sold off any of my coin. I could show you my address on the blockchain but I will choose not to.

It's incredulous that someone would tie the simple fact that someone donated to help a project to the developers being "brainwashed" or whatever by the same people. Even more ridiculous is the fact that you think this forum is moderated. If it was, I would have blocked you from posting here long ago. But it's not, and I'm not one to restrict communication.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:41:46 PM

http://www.vericoin.info/verifund.html

The VeriFund goes to support bounties to fund coin projects (examples of which include the various block explorers, gambling sites, exchange listings, etc.). It also acts as a buffer to reduce the impact of dumps, though as it's dry, it can't do that right now.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
hitchcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:46:53 PM

The VeriFund goes to support bounties to fund coin projects (examples of which include the various block explorers, gambling sites, exchange listings, etc.). It also acts as a buffer to reduce the impact of dumps, though as it's dry, it can't do that right now.

Thank you! I will definatly look in to this. Need Some sleep, its 2 in the morning and as you might understand, my day has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride Smiley not going anywhere though, Great times ahead for veri, im sure.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

Thank you! I will definatly look in to this. Need Some sleep, its 2 in the morning and as you might understand, my day has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride Smiley not going anywhere though, Great times ahead for veri, im sure.

What could you possibly need to look into! Get that in the blockchain before you change your mind. Proove you want to help VRC and donate! The dev himself told you where to go and what its for! Lets see that account value go up and how generous you are.  Grin

Someone donated me 1 VRC today and I am learning about staking now. I promise you I will return that to the fund when done. Don't let it be 1 more than you donate!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:55:45 PM

I was wondering when you would come back. I haven't sold off any of my coin. I could show you my address on the blockchain but I will choose not to.

It's incredulous that someone would tie the simple fact that someone donated to help a project to the developers being "brainwashed" or whatever by the same people. Even more ridiculous is the fact that you think this forum is moderated. If it was, I would have blocked you from posting here long ago. But it's not, and I'm not one to restrict communication.

No Patrick, as a matter of fact I know -and have posted so- the thread is not moderated; the IRC is. Fully censored. I must have expressed myself poorly about this for you to have that misunderstanding.

It isn't "brainwashed" or whatever", it is quite clearly stated what it is in my post as well as the entry in THE WALL OF SHAME. And, of course, I know you would have blocked me if you could. It is part and parcel of what has become, obviously, part of a very shady -and in the real world, criminal- modus operandi.

Perhaps from now on you would think a bit more before posting -not to mention before taking dubious "deals"-, and pay more attention to potential repercussions not just for you but also for your team associates reputations. What just happened and continues happening here is much more serious than what you seem to envision and has affected already quite a bit of people and will continue affecting many others. To not expect obvious consequences, is just plain lack of common sense and foresight.

Enjoy!
hitchcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:03:50 PM

No Patrick, as a matter of fact I know -and have posted so- the thread is not moderated; the IRC is. Fully censored. I must have expressed myself poorly about this for you to have that misunderstanding.

It isn't "brainwashed" or whatever", it is quite clearly stated what it is in my post as well as the entry in THE WALL OF SHAME. And, of course, I know you would have blocked me if you could. It is part and parcel of what has become, obviously, part of a very shady -and in the real world, criminal- modus operandi.

Perhaps from now on you would think a bit more before posting -not to mention before taking dubious "deals"-, and pay more attention to potential repercussions not just for your but also for your team associates reputations. What just happened and continues happening here is much more serious than what you seem to envision and has affected already quite a bit of people and will continue affecting many others. To not expect obvious consequences, is just plain lack of common sense and foresight.

Enjoy!

You are really starting to sound like one of those guys that thinks 9/11 was set up by the US goverment.
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:18:10 PM

Perhaps from now on you would think a bit more before posting -not to mention before taking dubious "deals"-, and pay more attention to potential repercussions not just for your but also for your team associates reputations. What just happened and continues happening here is much more serious than what you seem to envision and has affected already quite a bit of people and will continue affecting many others. To not expect obvious consequences, is just plain lack of common sense and foresight.

Enjoy!

You are really starting to sound like one of those guys that thinks 9/11 was set up by the US goverment.

Actually, he sounds a lot like the well known scammer, Iconic Expert. I wonder why?

hitchcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:24:41 PM

Enjoy!

Actually, he sounds a lot like the well known scammer, Iconic Expert. I wonder why?

Yeah I know who Christofer is Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899.0
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:29:35 PM

Unfortunately, too many of us know first hand who he is.

Now, back to VeriCoin business. I bought my family pizza for supper tonight using Vericoin via VeriBit. I've gotta say: I love this coin!!!

Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:35:26 PM

Now, back to VeriCoin business. I bought my family pizza for supper tonight using Vericoin via VeriBit. I've gotta say: I love this coin!!!

Do we have a new entry into the "Most Expensive Pizzas Ever" contest now?

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:38:50 PM

Do we have a new entry into the "Most Expensive Pizzas Ever" contest now?

I doubt it. It cost me less than $20 total.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:42:50 PM

Oh and Patrick I am going to go ahead and challenge that, since you mention it. I just don't believe you. Oh, you may have one wallet to your name that hasn't sold any coins, that's easy. But I am quite sure you have one or several more. Either under your name of the names of others but on your behalf. And I am quite sure you won't respond for the other members of the team but I am going to choose to believe that they also dumping a significant amount of coins last night. It would have been quite stupid not to dump some at the very least, and I know you guys are not stupid, I grant you that.

Color me skeptical.
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:49:25 PM

Please don't quote this madman.

I don't want to see his stupid ramblings over and over again.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: