Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
pratico

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:39:35 PM

What if VRC reaches 1,000,000 satoshis before summer's end?

Maybe if developers fulfill all their promises.
And if people and market will like this coin and adopt it.

How many users it has so far? one hundred or one thousand maybe?
I think now it is overpriced, there is no need for this coin to be expensive in comparison with bitcoin. If it drop down back under previous price I start to think to buy some, Not for this price

Not to sound too terribly insulting here...but you are nuts. In case you hadn't noticed, VRC is now almost a pseudo-substitute for Bitcoin. Once people start putting two and two together, this is going to go bonkers.

Personally, I don't think 1+ mil satoshi per VRC is an "if", I think it is a "when".

Comments like these are generally a solid indicator to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaveForrest

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:40:53 PM

I remember last summer,
I was putting my money to Xencoin and where is this fucker now... I lost several thousand USD.....
they were promising the same - a bank, lending , etc and it turned out to be a scam only, the developers premined 5%, sold it all before bank should appear and then went gone with money

since that time I don't like promises like this and I am very carefull about all altcoins
all is just pump and dump for developers
SaveForrest

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:44:00 PM

Not a pump, it's the truth. The underlying centralization problem will be fixed because both technologies will be incorporated into the wallet. The team is also solid, Microsoft OneDrive software engineer and two Ph.D. candidates in computational biology/engineering as opposed to randomcrapcoincloner17 with mad coin coding skillz.

LongTerm Capital Management had 2 nobel price doctors and they lost all money............

centralization and big expectations is bad

so far its classical pump and dump again
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:44:40 PM

VRC market cap has increased by $1M in just 24 hours.  Now in 14th place...

https://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

I remember last summer,
I was putting my money to Xencoin and where is this fucker now... I lost several thousand USD.....
they were promising the same - a bank, lending , etc and it turned out to be a scam only, the developers premined 5%, sold it all before bank should appear and then went gone with money

since that time I don't like promises like this and I am very carefull about all altcoins

What were the first and last names of the Xencoin developers and where did they go to school? Where do they work now? Do they hold any patents?

This isn't Xencoin.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-boehm/62/1a6/983
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pnosker
http://www3.cabm.rutgers.edu/about/news_patent_awards.php
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Douglas_Pike
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

Anyone have any questions / Answers they feel I should add to the F.A.Q?

I am pretty happy with the progress in past 24 hours on the 2 VeriCoin sites. A lot more to do but things are coming together! If anyone needs support for VeriCoin related issues you know where to find me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
leckey

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

Are there any VRC faucets? I been looking for a week now to find one and no luck.

Its not many people yet, but a few are checking out the FreeVeriCoin.com site and It would be nice to help get them to a faucet.

I have one at http://vrcfaucet.visitbit.com/ - I loaded it up with 900 VRC last week and it's all gone now, so faucet is dry - nobody donated to keep it alive.

Filled it up!

Ahah, thank you pnosker!

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:51:50 PM

they were promising the same - a bank, lending

Whuh? What on earth makes you believe that VRC is offering a bank or, for that matter, lending?

VRC is p2p coin with additional features that add value, there is no bank aspect to it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Critariss

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:53:04 PM

VRC market cap has increased by $1M in just 24 hours.  Now in 14th place...

https://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

Make sure you filter out Non-Premined and Non-Mineable. 9th =-D
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:01:32 PM

I'm a big fan of this coin, but the hype in this thread is starting to be a bit ridiculous.
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:03:47 PM

I remember last summer,

What were the first and last names of the Xencoin developers and where did they go to school? Where do they work now? Do they hold any patents?

This isn't Xencoin.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-boehm/62/1a6/983
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pnosker
http://www3.cabm.rutgers.edu/about/news_patent_awards.php
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Douglas_Pike
Hey Forrest!  That's what you get by handing your money to a Developer who purposely remained anonymous just so he could rip you off.  Anyone who buys the coins of anonymous devs deserves to lose it all.  Sorry for the harsh words but as you can see I hate scam coins which is why I LOVE VERICOIN!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:04:24 PM

I watched the Google hangout guateque.

The usual insufferable, geeky, inevitable stuff, of course, presented in a very amateurish way, also inevitably (growing pains) and, other than Joel Bosch's part, all fluff and no substance of any kind. Absolutely nothing that wasn't already well known by anyone that has read the OP here. OK, so almost and hour and a half pretty wasted, but it is a first and some leeway is due. I'm sure the ones that will follow will be much more streamlined and purposeful.

The price of admission though was merited by the brief intervention by Bosh. He brought in some theoretical big guns. Of particular interest the Latino angle. Interesting, indeed. A lot of promises. Bristol, Granda Ent... well, not top of the pops but something... potentially. And who is to argue with FREE, right? Not me, no sir. Joel will pay Bristol out of his own pocket. Not only that, he will bring in to Miami the Devs and, seemingly, celebrities that will be attending his "Vericoin presentation party" from all over the world. With music that will sponsor the coin -not the other way around- to boot. Again, out of his own pocket. CNN, MSN and regular media galore in tow... and all out of his own pocket... just how dip is that pocket? Of course nothing is going to be even remotely similar, in reality, to what Joel envisions, not even close, but still the bill is going to be of quite some significance, even at the minimums. Several tens of thousand dollars, at the very least. All out of his pocket. Deep pocket indeed. One has to wonder how is it possible that such deep pockets may have grown of selling Mac parts and computer repair from an obscure shop in Miami, but let's not go too deep into that, not necessary. What's necessary is to know the big question: Why? What's in it for me?. Joel, all honesty of him, spoke of a personal investment of him in VRC of "One thousand, two thousand, maybe 20 thousand or whatever..." seemingly giving not even a consideration to money, like money is of no significance, it's the idea that moves the man. A family man, as we heard. Except that family men have as their primary obligation, providing for their families. Much as I tried, I couldn't figure that angle myself. All along I felt I was about to hear that it was "going to be huge" and the bald head all of a sudden morphing into Donald Trump's tupee... but no, just "great". Or "cool". And, of course, by Joel and Patrick, that this "was going to be worth much more in time". Not for a single moment, there was any mention of "we are going to be rich", nothing of that short. As a matter of fact, the whole thing was kind of like a series of likeminded Evangelist pastors on TV just asking for donations... while hating it. And promising great future value for it.

At one point, during the akward silences, it seemed inevitable that someone would volunteer something. Douglas seemed the one more on the ball for a while so I was hoping he would volunteer something like "we, the three devs, have come out fully. Everyone knows who we are now, let them know also why we are doing this, really. Or also. We own 10% 20% of all Vericoin there are out there. Like any investors, with the success of Vericoin that we envision, we are going to be rich. So can you, invest in it. Invest in it like Joel and his friends have done. How much have you personally invested, Joel?". But no, that wasn't Dateline, of course. It was just a hangout full of inane BS and the selling of the pen. It was weird, like everyone was asking mentally those questions but none would come forward with it, hoping that looking like moronic nerds would distract the evident question and make the "curiosity" disappear.

OK, clearly, so there's no ambiguity:

Joel Bosch: How many VRC have you bought so far and, after your dump 3 days ago, how much you still have left? I can pose the question to you in perfect Spanish if you have any difficulty in understanding it, ok?

Devs, the three of you, how many coins do you still own after the logical sells of 3 days ago?

These are the ONLY relevant questions. And it takes less than 20 seconds per, to answer, even if adding comments. You DO know that the 4 of you are US citizens and subject to IRS rules, so not only your income and assets are going to be investigated come April but will also be public knowledge, so there's no point in pretending to hide what will be public in a few months, is there?

Joel, I know you are on a mission now that your ex-pals at BC (you know what I know of them, right?) are not so amicable any longer, right? You are going to prove to them that your rolodex is pure gold -not really, you are going to face quite a few disappointments, sorry, but I don't want to rain on your parade just yet-, but besides that I know you don't have 50-80K US hanging around wanting to be blown with nothing but a few pictures on a red carpet to show for it, so again, Cuantos VRC has comprado y cuantos te quedan tras los que vendiste hace tres dias?

Now are these  questions that difficult to answer? You guys are transparent, right?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:05:02 PM

I am making a list for what exchanges you can buy / sell VRC for

Heres what I got so far

BTC

Bitonyx /btc
Bittrex /btc
Bter /btc
Coinnext /btc
Cryptsy /btc
C-cex /btc
Europex /btc
Icurrex /btc
Mintpal /btc
Poloniex /btc

FIAT

https://www.litebit.eu/ / EURO

Any other pairs I am missing? I know we got a few Fiat platforms recently. If anyone knows all the exchanges where you can trade VeriCoin please post them back.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:14:20 PM

I'm a big fan of this coin, but the hype in this thread is starting to be a bit ridiculous.

Instead of looking for the next cheap coin they buy in high and are hoping for a 10x or more return. It is far easier finding the next coin that is around 1000 sat and buying that and then wait for it to go up 10x.

Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

barabbas the insufferable troll who's crying because he didn't buy VRC early which i just ignored.  Grin

I thought about ignoring him, really hard in fact.

But in the end, I just can't bring myself to deprive my days of such quality entertainment. Don't get me wrong, I mean if I had to listen to that in person I'd probably shove him out a window, but on the interwebz it's kinda like stopping to read the horoscope in the newspaper. You feel somewhat dumber for having done so, but it was good for a chuckle all the same.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:20:40 PM

ahhhhh I was wondering when IconicExpert would rear his ugly head, All I read was FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD SOME MORE SO I CAN BUY CHEAP VRC NOMNOMNOM dude seriously get a life/ learn what you are talking about since almost every "contention point" you have brought up has been provably false. I don't understand why he can't figure out that 100k is ENTIRELY possible which therefore makes current prices VERI CHEAP so either buy in or dont but please take your inane FUD elsewhere

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:22:07 PM

ok all the startjoin campaign for the Physical Vericoins is now active. Please go here to donate: https://www.startjoin.com/physvericoin
Don't forget to spread the word!!!

P.S. here is a link to a mock up of the coins to provide an idea of what the coins will look like, keep in mind this is a first draft and subject to change but should provide a good idea of how the coins will look https://imgur.com/a/7bA1I

Also obligatory BUMP

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:25:13 PM

im calling 45k new floor after tonight  Cheesy

then 55k tomorrow  Grin Grin Grin
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:28:26 PM

lol someone bought everything till 39.4k

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:29:31 PM

ok all the startjoin campaign for the Physical Vericoins is now active. Please go here to donate: https://www.startjoin.com/physvericoin
Don't forget to spread the word!!!

P.S. here is a link to a mock up of the coins to provide an idea of what the coins will look like, keep in mind this is a first draft and subject to change but should provide a good idea of how the coins will look https://imgur.com/a/7bA1I

Four backers already! keep it going guys!

Just ordered one. $50

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: