Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 [850] 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:25:46 PM

The devs are working on ARCH?

They didn't even have enough time for VRC with their schooling, how in the hell can they focus on an additional coin? This is a joke.

Want a solid dev? Go look at kingscrown and EXCL. That guy makes shit happen

Arch dev walked because he struggled with variable interest. Arch asked us for help and we are. Vrc is our coin that will not change. Just helping a community in need. If helping is food for FUD stories so be it. Childish games are a waste of time.

Ahh the mendacity...! The euphemisms! The outright lies!

You are being PAID by Arch. You are not "helping", you have been hired to provide a srrvice for money. Cut the crap.
Arch is investing in vrc...if you call that a payment your much dumber than i thought. The fact that your misinformed about this and extremely immature about the situation reveals your true colours...you know nothing. I actually held u above the other trolls, but now i see your a bottom troll Wink LOLOL You'll grasp at anything to bash the devs LOL

Id rather have btcarchitect in our corner than barabbas any day lol... good on the devs for helping another coin, thats what good ppl do rather they've been paid or not is so irrelevant.

But you should be on your way now, as you can see you LOST, no one listens to your sad ideas and they will never happen so be on your way back to the BRO thread or any other coin that will have you. Oh wait that would mean you would be out of a job...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:33:34 PM

Why did you delete your post altcoinUK? You were saying "don't ask what russian group i work for, ask what russian group works for me!" then u quickly deleted it LOL

Looks like your russian group wasn't gonna like that comment, especially when you failed them cause you don't know how to trade? First time i seen u delete a comment lol

Trolls be slipping...lulz

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:12:04 AM

We would like to buy more but can't :-))) We bought a lot at 14K-17K, a bit at 47K and lot more yesterday/today at 30K-35K. We are happy, never sold a VRC so far and keep staking. That's all our team from Russia could do for vericoin for the time being :-))

Hey AltcoinUK if you do not mind me asking what "group" in Russia are you working for ?
Post #381 in your history, fyi
Why did you delete your post altcoinUK? You were saying "don't ask what russian group i work for, ask what russian group works for me!" then u quickly deleted it LOL

Looks like your russian group wasn't gonna like that comment, especially when you failed them cause you don't know how to trade? First time i seen u delete a comment lol

Really oh man that does not sound good, I thought he was just opinionated and maybe a bit bitter because he bought at a high time. My apologies if I got you in trouble with your "Russian Group" that you are working for.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:34:28 AM

We would like to buy more but can't :-))) We bought a lot at 14K-17K, a bit at 47K and lot more yesterday/today at 30K-35K. We are happy, never sold a VRC so far and keep staking. That's all our team from Russia could do for vericoin for the time being :-))

Hey AltcoinUK if you do not mind me asking what "group" in Russia are you working for ?

Really oh man that does not sound good, I thought he was just opinionated and maybe a bit bitter because he bought at a high time. My apologies if I got you in trouble with your "Russian Group" that you are working for.

Don't be scared and don't worry boys :-))) the Russians are fine, very nice and understanding gentlemen. they are very happy with the crypto investment return, in this year with BTC, VIA, LTC, DOGE, even shit coins like APEX  - that is being developing by two family guys in Moscow by spending time on it after their daily job - keeps bringing the money, only this failed operation is a massive disappointment. It's actually not about money since to be honest we have very-very little in this chaotic shambles, it's about principles and moral, that most Russian investors (just like I guess Americans) don't like when liars take the investors for a ride with empty promises. Apart from this everything is cool :-))
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:44:26 AM

Is it just me or the obvious BS this very very jay jay guy is as toxic as socal's verbal diarrhea was for VRC?

And who the fuck is thid johnny come lately individual anyway?

I guess these guys like Jay Jay are just continuously dumping the coin, they got into VRC in May when it was under 1k and since just slowly selling. They say any kind of wild BS to keep the money flowing into the coin. The majority of the 26 million coins must be in the hand of these slow dumpers.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:17:19 AM

Is it just me or the obvious BS this very very jay jay guy is as toxic as socal's verbal diarrhea was for VRC?

I guess these guys like Jay Jay are just continuously dumping the coin, they got into VRC in May when it was under 1k and since just slowly selling. They say any kind of wild BS to keep the money flowing into the coin. The majority of the 26 million coins must be in the hand of these slow dumpers.

You have any evidence of this ? Just asking so I know what to do also. You show me evidence and I will act on what you say. You sound like a collector for the Russian mob. That being said I need solid facts to act or else its all hearsay and your personal opinion. You know what they say about opinions
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:19:21 AM

vrc dumps like a pro  Cheesy
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:27:36 AM

Don't be scared and don't worry boys :-))) the Russians are fine, very nice and understanding gentlemen. they are very happy with the crypto investment return, in this year with BTC, VIA, LTC, DOGE, even shit coins like APEX  - that is being developing by two family guys in Moscow by spending time on it after their daily job - keeps bringing the money, only this failed operation is a massive disappointment. It's actually not about money since to be honest we have very-very little in this chaotic shambles, it's about principles and moral, that most Russian investors (just like I guess Americans) don't like when liars take the investors for a ride with empty promises. Apart from this everything is cool :-))

Well that clears that up for a second I thought you were part of one of those pump n dump groups that like to sway prices and kill coins. I can definitly sleep better now that I know you are just a portfolio manager for to very nice Russian gentlemen. I have no reason not to believe you
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:34:11 AM

The devs are working on ARCH?

They didn't even have enough time for VRC with their schooling, how in the hell can they focus on an additional coin? This is a joke.

Want a solid dev? Go look at kingscrown and EXCL. That guy makes shit happen

Arch dev walked because he struggled with variable interest. Arch asked us for help and we are. Vrc is our coin that will not change. Just helping a community in need. If helping is food for FUD stories so be it. Childish games are a waste of time.

Ahh the mendacity...! The euphemisms! The outright lies!

You are being PAID by Arch. You are not "helping", you have been hired to provide a srrvice for money. Cut the crap.

If I asked you for your expertise and we were friends would you do the job for free ? If you were a painter and I needed my house painted would you do it for free ? If you had this great idea for vericoin to promote it "vericoin day" would you do it for free ? Really Barabus you are not making sense if you want to mock people just out-rite say it. Ex- Yo Barabus your mom wears high heals. Ex-2 yo barabus you are so fat your belt size is equator. See just like that, no need to obfuscate your true intentions.  No need to come up with an excuse like Arch to add some type of justification so people listen to you. 
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:12:14 AM

You have any evidence of this ? Just asking so I know what to do also. You show me evidence and I will act on what you say. You sound like a collector for the Russian mob. That being said I need solid facts to act or else its all hearsay and your personal opinion. You know what they say about opinions

Let me propose to you an scenario and lets see what you think: if iwere thr vrrijayjsy guy or any of the stoogrs, I would stick it to UK and didcredig him by not just denying his opinion but actually posting the addresses of all my wallets to irrefutably demontrate that he id 100% wrong. And wigh no credibility. I KNOW that you will post some BS to kiss ass as usual but wouldn't you do it too? Of course if such a transparent move would demonstrate it of course; if it would prove that UK is in fact right, obviously I wouldn't. What do you think the jsyjay guy and the stooges are going to do? Well one of yhese days these "good guys" are giing to surprise us. I still have faith that they will...

Oh and by the way you DO know yhat in the real world yhey are OBLIGATED BY LAW to make public knowledge of duch yhkbgd, don't you? So when regulation comes -or earlier- we all are going yo know who did what and when...
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 06:32:25 AM

Let me propose to you an scenario and lets see what you think: if iwere thr vrrijayjsy guy or any of the stoogrs, I would stick it to UK and didcredig him by not just denying his opinion but actually posting the addresses of all my wallets to irrefutably demontrate that he id 100% wrong. And wigh no credibility. I KNOW that you will post some BS to kiss ass as usual but wouldn't you do it too? Of course if such a transparent move would demonstrate it of course; if it would prove that UK is in fact right, obviously I wouldn't. What do you think the jsyjay guy and the stooges are going to do? Well one of yhese days these "good guys" are giing to surprise us. I still have faith that they will...

Oh and by the way you DO know yhat in the real world yhey are OBLIGATED BY LAW to make public knowledge of duch yhkbgd, don't you? So when regulation comes -or earlier- we all are going yo know who did what and when...

For those of you having trouble reading barabbas' latest post, I am providing this A/V translation:

http://youtu.be/dwHpBwAxDIs?t=10s

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
ereborltc

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:46:34 AM

For those of you having trouble reading barabbas' latest post, I am providing this A/V translation:

http://youtu.be/dwHpBwAxDIs?t=10s

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMG I'm literally on the floor laughing! LOL

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

barabbas man... I'm sad for you... you had Halloween right?... Drinking and Bitcointalk... it's proven you have no social life and you are really a sad person.

remember

and here's a little photo taken on the halloween of the most common costume in the Bitcointalk...

over n out!

Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:20:53 PM

Had been wondering what Barabbas looked like and that certainly describes him perfectly.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:59:15 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 05:18:30 PM by doc12

What is actually vericoins way to mass adoption ?  
How you want to acieve that goal ?

I mean the "Fudders" somehow are right here, we have a coin here with no tech update in the last 4 months, and the roadmap is not moving at all (beside adding new points regarding supernet).I think the price just reflects this. Any arguments against this? (beside the hard work behind the sceens).  This coin needs new energy !

P.S.
I dont want advertise, but look at pandacoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.0 ; they are really working toward mass adoption. Last development: Hybrid Lite/Full wallet, with rapid sync (syncs full blockchain 20-40 times faster then standart wallets). IMO this is one of the biggest developments in the cryptoworld in the last year (maybe even the biggest).  If if works well, it is quite possible this will be implemented in BTC, I think ...

How you want to introduce new people to crypto, when the blockchain needs 6 hours to sync. 99,9% people would say "Fuck off with that shit, didnt you say it is FAST ?".

You should consider to copy this feature.

P.S.S
This is not the wolong pandacoin...
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:44:17 PM

I mean the "Fudders" somehow are right here, we have a coin here with no tech update in the last 4 months, and the roadmap is not moving at all (beside adding new points regarding supernet).I think the price just reflects this. Any arguments against this? (beside the hard work behind the sceens).  This coin needs new energy !

P.S.
I dont want advertise, but look at pandacoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.0 ; they are really working toward mass adoption. Last development: Hybrid Lite/Full wallet, with rapid sync (syncs full blockchain 20-40 times faster then standart wallets). IMO this is one of the biggest developments in the cryptoworld in the last year (maybe even the biggest).  If if works well, it is quite possible this will be implemented in BTC, I think ...

How you want to introduce new people to crypto, when the blockchain needs 6 hours to sync. 99,9% people would say "Fuck off with that shit, didnt you say it is FAST ?".

P.S.S

a faster syncing wallet is definitly good , i agree. Wink
But to be fair i think if we give the devs Time we will see every improvement you people like.
Your advice i do like very much you think in the right direction  doc12.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:04:55 PM

Wait for it, 3-2-1

Time for response from AltcoinUK telling us how it is.  Afterwards we will be hearing from Barabbas too but usually AltcoinUK is quicker to respond.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:57:04 PM

Wait for it, 3-2-1

Time for response from AltcoinUK telling us how it is.  Afterwards we will be hearing from Barabbas too but usually AltcoinUK is quicker to respond.

LOLZ
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

Wait for it, 3-2-1

The Russian "group" I mentioned below has him tied up rite now. He might be paying for the fact that he mentioned them in his post. Hope he doesn't lost any fingers, the Russian Mafia is crazy

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:49:15 PM

I mean the "Fudders" somehow are right here, we have a coin here with no tech update in the last 4 months, and the roadmap is not moving at all (beside adding new points regarding supernet).I think the price just reflects this. Any arguments against this? (beside the hard work behind the sceens).  This coin needs new energy !

P.S.

P.S.S

a faster syncing wallet is definitly good , i agree. Wink
But to be fair i think if we give the devs Time we will see every improvement you people like.
Your advice i do like very much you think in the right direction  doc12.

I also think that the devs will deliver some cool updates sooner or later, but maybe they could make this development more transperent, so everybody see there is something going on. If this are huge projects they are working on thats ok , huge projects takes a lot of time. But why not inform the community about the process and about some milestones?     

Maybe we could arrange that the devs will inform us more often about their work and on the other side the extreme fudders agree to be a bit more moderate in the future...

Pages: « 1 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 [850] 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: