Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ]  (Read 93957 times)
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2012, 02:20:00 AM

Hey did you get my snail mail about me increasing my hashing juice?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 02:47:11 AM

Hey did you get my snail mail about me increasing my hashing juice?

You told me in irc?  Roll Eyes

Didnt get any email from you.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2012, 02:49:16 AM

Oh sorry.. I wrote you a letter with a stamp on it.I mailed it to Clipse on the Internet Tongue Tongue ( just joking.. I know I told you on IRC)

Got new mobo's and PSU's.... I went with a couple Thermaltake 750watters on Sale @ Canada Computers

will have dedicated rigs going in the next couple weeks.... most likely 1 per week..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 02:59:16 AM

Oh sorry.. I wrote you a letter with a stamp on it.I mailed it to Clipse on the Internet Tongue Tongue ( just joking.. I know I told you on IRC)

Got new mobo's and PSU's.... I went with a couple Thermaltake 750watters on Sale @ Canada Computers

will have dedicated rigs going in the next couple weeks.... most likely 1 per week..

LOL

That letter is likely stolen/eaten/urinated on by now, I hope you insured it. Tongue

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
marke74.miner

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 01:11:56 PM

The stats page a few days ago has started to take a long time to load. 1-2 minutes. Sometimes a refresh is necessary. Anyone else had this issue?
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 01:17:55 PM

The stats page a few days ago has started to take a long time to load. 1-2 minutes. Sometimes a refresh is necessary. Anyone else had this issue?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60717.msg1030653#msg1030653

Clipse: The webstats search is at times extremely slow and may also timeout due to the way its processing shares and pulling it from DB atm combined with the large sharecount.

All I can say right now is that either try again if it times out or wait for it while its loading, end of payment cycles everyone will get the correct sharecount payout as usual and as long as you submit shares then they will be counted.

Please try to avoid continuously hammering the search, it is what it is right now and hammering it wont make it load faster.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 01:32:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60717.msg1030653#msg1030653

Clipse: The webstats search is at times extremely slow and may also timeout due to the way its processing shares and pulling it from DB atm combined with the large sharecount.

All I can say right now is that either try again if it times out or wait for it while its loading, end of payment cycles everyone will get the correct sharecount payout as usual and as long as you submit shares then they will be counted.

Please try to avoid continuously hammering the search, it is what it is right now and hammering it wont make it load faster.

I will have a fix for this by next payment cycle to make it bit snappier, also I am making a post regarding bonuspool bit later today that will take effect on next payment cycle(wednesday).

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 05:17:16 PM

NEW CHANGES STARTING WEDNESDAY 18 JULY 00:00:00 :

I have done everything I can to keep the extra incentives rolling month after month however my personal dealings with BTC sales have dropped down to near zero and the markups I can get from my regular clients have decreased alot since the BTC price increase which in turn is causing me to run Bonuspool with the current payout at a loss for over a month now. I wasnt concerned about this since I had a decent buffer and figured I would let it ride and see if there is a change in market conditions but unfortunately not much changed except me starting to payout continously from my own funds.

From July 18 I will start to take the first steps towards the future of Bonuspool which would atleast ensure its survival at better rates than any other PPS pool. The following changes will be handled manually until the end of August when the new website will be up and fully functional and so the pool will move out of Beta and ready for direct public signups.

All users who remain between now and public Signup(1 September) will be given extra perks such as access to an additional Jackpot Fund where only they will get extra rewards from as a way for me to say thanks for their ongoing support through the changes.

I will not be flagging users for hashrate variances any more with the new changes even though I would obviously appreciate it if users would remain as dedicated as they have been over the last 6 months. There is one caveat, users will still need to inform me if they wish to increase their hashrate so that I can make the neccesary poolwide adjustments in case any is needed at the time so when you signup please provide me with an accurate maximum hashrate.

From the Wednesday July 18 payment cycle onwards there will be 2 types of accounts on the pool. Feel free to PM/email me if the below details doesnt explain the setup well enough for you, I am sure some users will find it confusing at first so please contact me with whatever questions you may have.

Regular Miners:

This would be ideal for users who doesnt want funds held up for a week at a time however they will get penalised with a fee if they request withdrawals before payment date, even with the fee this offer is the best PPS with allmost-immediate payout option available and even more value is added with the Weekly Jackpot draw which can earn most miners 2x their regular weekly earnings if they are the lucky winner.

Earnings:

101% PPS rate (extra 1% effectively means we pay for stales since the avg user had <1% stales over the last month)
Payment cycle Wednesday 00:00:00 UCT+2 - Tuesday 23:59:59 UCT+2

Requesting withdrawal before end of Payment cycle(Full balance only):

Next day withdrawal (1% fee) :
Request funds between 00:00:01 UCT+2 - 14:59:59 UCT+2 and I will process the withdrawal before the next day 23:59:59 UCT+2 , if I am unable/unavailable and the payment isnt made in time then I will process it at 0% fee.

* Withdrawal will be processed for the full balance in your account at the time you send the request, if more BTC were mined after requesting withdrawal that will remain in your account.

Send email from your signup email with the following details:

Subject: Withdrawal [Full balance]
Content: pool miner name

Investment Miners:

This is meant for users who doesnt need access to their funds regulary and would prefer to let balance grow with interest over a maximum of 4 payment cycles which would yield an extra 11% interest on their investment.

For those of you with a payment due on 18 July, I will use their current balance as the first investment balance payable on 25 July . This first investment will earn users much more than the following investments considering the balance came from 110% PPS.

Investment Earnings:

I used to sell newly minted blocks at a premium and right now I would be looking for the same liquidity but for use in the market on various projects I am working on. I still sell some small volume of new blocks but the request for such a service have died down tremendously with the rise of BTC price.

* Everyone with a balance due for payment on Wednesday July 18 will have their account marked to invest automaticly, please email me from your signup email to the email you received your pool details from before Wednesday if you dont wish to invest and I will pay your balance at normal payment time.

Rates:

All investments may only stack for 4 payment schedules, interest is calculated seperately on investment balance per payment cycle. Non compounded investment.

Payment cycle periods and interest :

For Cycle 1 - 2%
For Cycle 2 - 2.5%
For Cycle 3 - 3%
For Cycle 4 - 3.5%

Example: User invest their current payment due for 18 July for 4 weeks, user balance on initial investment is 50BTC, user earns the following:

Payment cycle 1 : 1 BTC interest on 50BTC
Payment cycle 2 : 1.25BTC interest on 50BTC
payment cycle 3 : 1.5BTC interest on 50BTC
Payment cycle 4 : 1.75BTC interest on 50BTC

Total interest over 4 payment cycles: 5.5BTC or 11% non-compounded interest over 4 payment cycles (roughly a month)

Each payment cycle earnings after the initial investment started will count as a seperate investment period, each investment period can only last 4 payment cycles before it is paid out in full.

* Rates may be adjusted periodicly but each investment will be honoured at the initiated investment rate. All investments are treated on a per payment cycle period thus if I need to adjust rates the user would know before the new payment cycle begin to determine if they want to extend their investment period.
* Investments will automaticly roll over up to 4 payment cycles unless Investor informs me that they want to withdraw at end of current payment cycle.
* I reserve the right to force payout of part or all the investment balance of user end of any payment cycle, the last thing I want to deal with is over-investments. I will do my best to inform the user of the forced payout that will occur.

Requesting withdrawal before end of Payment cycle(Full balance only):

Next day withdrawal for current running balance (1% fee) :
Request funds between 00:00:01 UCT+2 - 14:59:59 UCT+2 and I will process the withdrawal before the next day 23:59:59 UCT+2 , if I am unable/unavailable and the payment isnt made in time then I will process it at 0% fee.

Next day withdrawal for current investment balance (2% fee) :
Request funds between 00:00:01 UCT+2 - 14:59:59 UCT+2 and I will process the withdrawal before the next day 23:59:59 UCT+2 (Interest will be calculated at interest percentage / days invested) , , if I am unable/unavailable and the payment isnt made in time then I will process it at 0% fee.

Subject: Withdrawal [Full balance or Investment Balance] <--- please only indicate one of the 2 per email.
Content: pool miner name

Weekly Jackpot Fund:

Jackpot runs from Wednesday 00:00:00 UCT+2 - Tuesday 23:59:59 UCT+2, paid before the end of Wednesday 23:59:59 UCT+2
Winner takes all
Will use random.org to select the winner
Prizepool: I will seed the pool each week with a starting balance of 5BTC and the prizepool will increase with total_pool_shares_for_current_cycle * 0.05 * 100% PPS rate as of payment cycle starting date.

* All email requests stated above will be handled via the new website at the end of August, the current approach is temporary and there is finally actively development now on the new website.

What does it all mean ? Well, on average miners will not earn as much as they used to over the last 6 months however they will still earn more than other PPS pools and with the added BonusPool Jackpot weekly payout everyone stands an equal chance to win the accumulated weekly jackpot.

I am quite impressed that I had the chance to keep the rates between 110-115% PPS for 6months, initially I never expected the pool to grow this big over such a small period of time and I am thankful to all the dedicated miners support so far.

I really wanted to make the changes only at the end of August but unfortunately that wouldnt be possible and its also silly to shut the pool down until the new website is ready at the end of August.

Everyone mining atm or with a payment due for July 18 will be placed on Investment Miner by default so please email me if you have no need for investing your balance and I will promptly payout the balance due before Wednesday 23:59:59 UCT+2

Some users may not be reading this thread before the changes and so I will honour the payout that is due on Wednesday 18 July as soon as they email me even after the new payment cycle begins. Users will however just receive their normal payment that is due and no additional interest since they would be willing withdrawing from investing.

Im locking this thread until Sunday so that people wont comment and move the details out of sight for other users who dont keep up with this thread every single day.

If you wish to discuss anything with me please PM or email me, Please note that from now on I will only handle payment/withdrawal requests at the email you received your signup details from so please make sure to direct those queries there and make sure you email me from your own signup email.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 10:32:10 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 05:41:00 AM by Clipse

Busy working through shares for payment history, all logging is still running 100% while website is down.

UPDATE: Allmost done, taking much longer with the huge increase of shares to work through this. The new site cant come any sooner before I shoot myself doing it this way much longer.  Tongue

LATEST UPDATE: Ive been hammering through the slow DB over the last 6hrs and I am nearly done but really need sleep now (8am) so I will finish the last few accounts as soon as I wake up and then get webstats online again. All shares so far is being logged and will be updated as soon as webstats come back online.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 01:27:14 PM

Just got up, am busy doing the last of the accounts now should be done within an hour or 2, sorry about this delay.

Pool will be down for a 30-60minutes, probably much less while I work on the last few things.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 03:16:48 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 03:27:31 PM by Clipse

Finally finished, glad this is just temporary for a short while longer.

I made some changes to get rid of the DB Sluggishness that everyone experienced the last week specificly, hopefully its faster now until new website comes online.

Again, sorry for the long downtime on webstats, I had no other choice while sorting through the accounts.

I will update the OP of this thread later today to make things alot clearer, I do think my last post about the changes may be a bit difficulty/confusing for alot of people.

I will leave this thread locked for few more days in the mean time please pm/email me if you have any questions, I will happily answer all of it.

PS. I will be allowing gpumax to "leak" shares to bonuspool again, just making sure everything is running right before unblocking gpumax and making it official.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:11:07 PM

Im looking into the higher stales right now, will get that back under control asap.

I will also update the OP with better structured details along with some changes to the available options so it would work out better for the miners/investors.

UPDATE: I figured out why the stales is higher now, will get it fixed asap.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 10:47:34 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 11:44:06 PM by Clipse

I made payments to everyone who emailed me that they dont want to keep the funds invested.

If you forgot to email me about your decision, feel free to do so and I will send the payment thats listed as unpaid asap if you choose so.

Thread unlocked again, will get OP updated and users can refer to that or contact me.

joyyen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 07:20:06 AM

so the investment miner balance will put into the BS&T ?

[Join MMM and get up to 100% per month]
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 07:55:31 AM

Now that is a very good question to which I also would like an answer.

I too am interested whether you are exposed at all to pirateat40 and his "bank".

Good luck with your venture Clipse !
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 02:31:30 PM

Let's assume I mine 50 BTC during every Payment cycle and leave them to you for 4 cycles. Does that mean that after four cycles I get 55.5 BTC and after that I'm getting 55.5 BTC after every cycle?

Example in the OP just stated how much interest 50 BTC earns during those four cycles.

What Clipse does with the coins is none of your business bulanula since you don't even mine at Bonuspool.
uuidman

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 03:02:20 PM

Now that is a very good question to which I also would like an answer.

Clipse can we have a statment about this.
uuidman

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 03:10:32 PM

Now when a regular pool is coming close what about merged mining. To minimize burden cant it be implemented with just a nmc address or not. If one is configured there are generation like eligius. Dont know if he's using that on nmc as well though ? Or if it needs special patches, just an idea to keep it simple stupid.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 03:19:26 PM

Is that a question or a statement?

No I dont put the mining funds directly in BTCST, I am purely paying interest on balances because it makes more BTC available for trading purposes and with the current market and where its heading scalping is becoming very practical again. Whichever way you want to look at it, I do have funds in BTCST but also funds left outside BTCST.

This is just an immediate option for higher earnings to miners who either dont want to trade themself(small volume scalping can be tedious) or who doesnt want to sell as fast as they mine, I will have a more flexible interest solution close to the launch of the website which would be fully managed by the client dashboard.

I dont put all my eggs in one basket and I wont be able to disclose where/how I invest/trade/earn interest/turn btc into more btc so if anyone feel they must know exactly what I do with investment funds or my own funds then please just stick to regular mining without investment because I have no interest to disclose my approach to the market and its been that way since Bonuspool started in February.

PS. All the new email/PM's asking for payment, I will send that out asap today.
PSS. I also sleep occasionally so I cant respond to forum post allways in realtime.  Cry

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 03:22:36 PM

Now when a regular pool is coming close what about merged mining. To minimize burden cant it be implemented with just a nmc address or not. If one is configured there are generation like eligius. Dont know if he's using that on nmc as well though ? Or if it needs special patches, just an idea to keep it simple stupid.

Im looking into mergedmining with ecoinpool atm but so far Ive been running beyond crap luck on the test setup.

At the end of the day I am moving bonuspool into a position thats more closely related to the other pools running except I will look for edges in order to pay as much above their rates as I can so wether I introduce mergedmining payouts or not is fairly irrelevant considering I am paying allready with the new changes at a higher rate than a 100% PPS pool + mergedmining(0.2-0.3% extra) would.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: