Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ]  (Read 93944 times)
Clipse (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 06:59:17 PM

UPDATE:

Sorry about last hour of pool resets, Im dealing with an issue regarding icarus miners so this will be resolved within next few minutes and if you removed your miners it should be good to add them again.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 08:13:11 PM

UPDATE:

Made some changes for icarus miners, so far it seems relatively stable all around but will have to leave it till tomorrow to see if there is any adverse side effect with specific timings.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 08:57:11 PM

Clipse:

Can your pool handle 5 TH/s?

Because I a getting myself some nice juicy BFL SC ASICs !!!   Grin

Just promise me you won't be doing any rollbacks or double spends with my 51% of the total hashing power  Cheesy
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 08:59:09 PM

Clipse:

Can your pool handle 5 TH/s?

Because I a getting myself some nice juicy BFL SC ASICs !!!   Grin

Just promise me you won't be doing any rollbacks or double spends with my 51% of the total hashing power  Cheesy

LOL for 5TH/s I would have spread it across multiple servers, current drives wont be able to handle that much writing haha

On a serious note, you are welcome to donate me a 5TH/s monster I promise to share the profits Cheesy

Is that the speed they posted the asic units would deliver? o_0

DutchBrat

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 09:08:03 PM

They are saying they will take care to see 51% does not come into the hands of 1 person or group.....

Only way to do that is sell it to the masses ! (we are the 99%  Grin)

Will be exciting to see what they come up with.... so far they said it will be a range of devices with some of them costing below $ 5.000,-

5TH for $ 5.000,- : I'll take 2 pls lol

BTW: after the changes you made just now everything is running smoothly again, even for a lowly, soon to be extinct GPU-miner like me

Thx !
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 09:19:46 PM

They are saying they will take care to see 51% does not come into the hands of 1 person or group.....

Only way to do that is sell it to the masses ! (we are the 99%  Grin)

Will be exciting to see what they come up with.... so far they said it will be a range of devices with some of them costing below $ 5.000,-

5TH for $ 5.000,- : I'll take 2 pls lol

BTW: after the changes you made just now everything is running smoothly again, even for a lowly, soon to be extinct GPU-miner like me

Thx !

I will wait and see what crazy stuff they bring out, personally I think its going to be 80% hype and 20% success.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 09:59:37 PM

NOTICE:

Damn need to figure out how to get the hashrate more accurate, will add to the todo-list for this weeks work to get new website up and running. Right now its about 25% of the time throwing wrong numbers or double-hashrate numbers, best advice I can give is to look at local miner hashrate combined with shares/minute upload rate to get the correct numbers.

For reference, 1GH/s should average out at ~14 shares/minute.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 08:40:51 AM

NOTICE:

Seems the changes made for icarus miners caused higher rejects over the night for everyone else, I just changed it slightly again to find the balance.

DutchBrat

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 11:14:19 AM

NOTICE:

Seems the changes made for icarus miners caused higher rejects over the night for everyone else, I just changed it slightly again to find the balance.

Reject rate is steadily dropping again

Thx !
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 03:45:29 PM

SITE UPDATES SOON:

Hi, just want to give some update on stuff in the works which will be finalised between now and next sunday (3 June) and a few things that will only come a bit after that.

Website updates in the works for this week:

- userlogin
- user account section, at first only the email address/password will be writable with the rest ie. wallet etc. to come later.
- payment history - will make more sense, and will tally the total payout without user having to do the total payout math themself.
- worker json - pull stats for workers without having to login to website.

- Random weekly prizepool - To give it a test run we will start with 2% of all user shares PPS added to the prizepool. We will then at the end of the week payout at the following rate for 1st,2nd and 3rd place on the leaderboard. 50% for first, 30% for second and 20% for 3rd. Rankings wont be affected by your hashrate, everyone will have equal chance to win one of the top 3 prizes. That said we will have to make sure that the prizepool winners actually made an effort to contribute to the weekly shares thus we will have a pointsystem in place that will only randomly assign positions for users who contribute consistently from 500MH upwards. Im sure it will be nice for 0.5-1GH users to claim an extra 5BTC per week.

I really think the Randomly weekly prizepool will make things exciting considering right now there is roughly between ~500BTC paid out a week right now(depending on how active people were mining for the week) so that would equal ~10BTC prizepool weekly and once more miners arrive this prizepool will just keep growing.

More information will follow closer to the launch but it should be ready by the 3rd of June.

Nice!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 06:04:06 PM

UPDATE:

Just a small update regarding some of the resets today, I got a solution for the recent few issues that I will test out later tonight. Minimal to no downtime when it does get tested.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:45:29 PM

NOTICE:

Reminding everyone that in 15minutes time pool will be down for about 5minutes as usual for moving shares. Im going to do my best to have zero pool resets within next payment cycle until Sunday so everyone is advised to reset their miners after pool comes back up so we can see how a clean run turns out, good or bad(hopefully not). The shares moving pool shutdown will be resolved soon along with the new website.

Im aware that some users actually permanently stayed on their backup pools, all I can think is that their backup pool configuration in their miners stuffed up or they didnt update to cgminer 2.4.1

DutchBrat

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:49:30 PM

NOTICE:

Im aware that some users actually permanently stayed on their backup pools, all I can think is that their backup pool configuration in their miners stuffed up or they didnt update to cgminer 2.4.1

CGMiner 2.4.1. did not resolve this issue, sometimes the pool stays on 'rejecting' state even though it is working fine again
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:55:53 PM

NOTICE:

CGMiner 2.4.1. did not resolve this issue, sometimes the pool stays on 'rejecting' state even though it is working fine again

Well that sucks, i thought ckvolas resolved that since whats the purpose of backup pool when primary pool dies but it stays connected to it and just dump shares Sad

The only reason I could see is that I restart the pool too fast and it never actually lost connection except dumps invalid shares indefinitely on restart. I will time the restarts better even tho Im aiming better or worse to keep the pool continously running until sunday.

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:59:01 PM

NOTICE:

Well that sucks, i thought ckvolas resolved that since whats the purpose of backup pool when primary pool dies but it stays connected to it and just dump shares Sad

It was resolved for everybody else and all other pools. I can testify to this.

It is just your sucky proxy pool that has very high rejects and it keeps getting disabled.

No need to ask ckolivas to change cgminer. 2.4.1 has no bugs AFAIK.

Tell your miners to use the --no-pool-disable switch when at your pool and turn the switch off when at other normal / non-proxying / low reject pools Wink

Good luck !
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:00:25 PM

NOTICE:

It is just your sucky proxy pool that has very high rejects and it keeps getting disabled.

Tell your miners to use the --no-pool-disable switch when at your pool and turn the switch off when at other normal / non-proxying / low reject pools Wink

Good luck !

Your useless comments have no value in this thread. Also do you feel hated that I didnt want to let you back on this pool since you are constantly starting shit all over the forum. I understand why you stole the 25BTC from that user considering you want to cry over me initially not sending you 0.01 or less than that.

Good bye troll.

DutchBrat

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:01:24 PM

NOTICE:

The only reason I could see is that I restart the pool too fast and it never actually lost connection except dumps invalid shares indefinitely on restart. I will time the restarts better even tho Im aiming better or worse to keep the pool continously running until sunday.

Think it is a flaw in CGMiner.... Pool goes in reject state after 3 mins of rejects, then on next LP it looks to see if the main pool is back online

In most instances it works perfectly, but in sometimes it doesn't see the pool back alive... strange thing is, on one rig it does see the pool and on another it doesn't, even on the same IP address....

strange !
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:02:45 PM

NOTICE:

Think it is a flaw in CGMiner.... Pool goes in reject state after 3 mins of rejects, then on next LP it looks to see if the main pool is back online

In most instances it works perfectly, but in sometimes it doesn't see the pool back alive... strange thing is, on one rig it does see the pool and on another it doesn't, even on the same IP address....

strange !

Well lets see the next run, as stated Im going to leave it on continously and see the results. Im making some progress on my side juggling between this and real life heh.

EDIT: Ok busy calculating the final shares for payment history, pool back up, lets see how clean run goes.

DutchBrat

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:03:50 PM

NOTICE:

Good luck !

if it was specific to this pool, all my mining rigs would stay connected to my backup pool.... they don't.... sometimes 1 or 2 of them keep hashing away at the backup pool, while the others happily switch back to Clipse.... seems clear enough to me !
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:06:29 PM

NOTICE:

Good luck !

if it was specific to this pool, all my mining rigs would stay connected to my backup pool.... they don't.... sometimes 1 or 2 of them keep hashing away at the backup pool, while the others happily switch back to Clipse.... seems clear enough to me !

No point responding to him, hes just pissed off that I didnt let him back in even after he send me a long soppy pm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: