Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ]  (Read 93959 times)
Clipse (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:09:14 PM

Ok i have been using BAMT for like a year with not problems.

The last 3 days have been hell since i tried to get cgiminer working instead of phat2.

well lets just say it NEVER worked right.  Went thru the process in the bamt posting here about how to upgrade to the newest cgiminer in bamt.
All seemed to go fine but it just never worked.

SO i just gave up.  

I just erased all the backup pools i had listed after bonus pool and am going with phat2.

So i am hard coded to here so Clipse you can't go down ok Smiley

I had to get rid of my backup pools since for some reason i was constantly switching to my backups.  Bonus pool was not down but some of my miners would switch and of course never switch back till i noticed then did a reboot.

Meanwhile a 6990 has been sitting dead in one of my other rigs for a week now while i mess with cgiminer. Who knows what the 6990's problem is.

lets just say i am not impressed with cgiminer.

PM me your setup details and I will sort those issues out for you with cgminer, for some it can be nightmarish the first time around.

You can test my suggestions on one setup and once you see it is stable for yourself switch the rest.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rastapool

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:09:34 PM

If I will keep at least 1 Gh/s on bonuspool, but will jump with another power? How will you look at things, as at a dedicated, or as at a jumping user?

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Napster is down - this is the END of illegal file sharing!
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:11:43 PM

If I will keep at least 1 Gh/s on bonuspool, but will jump with another power? How will you look at things, as at a dedicated, or as at a jumping user?

If you can only dedicated 1GH then please keep it at 1GH only until I have the rest of setup going to support the GPUMAX/Backup user accounts.

In layman terms I will be looking at exactly that, if a user maximum hashrate goes from 1GH to 2GH and keep fluctuating back to 1GH then it will pickup and be pretty clear that userX is switching around the extra 1GH, I do not want that right now so please only keep the 1GH that you can dedicate connected.

Basicly the original rules apply, keep atleast 500MH connected at a minimum and if you add 1GH then you are expected to remain at 1GH +/- 5% for natural fluctuations etc.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
solarpower

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:50:57 PM

Ok i have been using BAMT for like a year with not problems.

The last 3 days have been hell since i tried to get cgiminer working instead of phat2.

well lets just say it NEVER worked right.  Went thru the process in the bamt posting here about how to upgrade to the newest cgiminer in bamt.
All seemed to go fine but it just never worked.

SO i just gave up.  

I just erased all the backup pools i had listed after bonus pool and am going with phat2.

So i am hard coded to here so Clipse you can't go down ok Smiley

I had to get rid of my backup pools since for some reason i was constantly switching to my backups.  Bonus pool was not down but some of my miners would switch and of course never switch back till i noticed then did a reboot.

Meanwhile a 6990 has been sitting dead in one of my other rigs for a week now while i mess with cgiminer. Who knows what the 6990's problem is.

lets just say i am not impressed with cgiminer.

PM me your setup details and I will sort those issues out for you with cgminer, for some it can be nightmarish the first time around.

You can test my suggestions on one setup and once you see it is stable for yourself switch the rest.

Thank you for the very generous offer.
Unfortunately i used up all the available time I had trying to get it working.
I know my config files are wrong but dont know enough yet how to fix them Smiley
I was trying to do everything from within bamt's config files and i think that was the problem ...

I will work more on it this weekend.  I just need to do alot more reading ... doesnt mean i have to like it ... heheh

but in the mean time i will be dedicated till i can figure it all out.

I think phat2 gives me a higher rate anyhow ... but then again what do i know since i have cgiminer configured so badly.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 01:56:49 PM

I will do my best to make sure the pool doesnt have any downtime since you dont have backup pools configured atm and if any downtime must occur I will try keep it as brief as possible.

You should be fine though. Smiley

dave3

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 02:02:08 PM

Im looking to get that fixed but its mainly due to the ton of Backup users who will have to leave by tomorrow night then these few slow work issues will be resolved.

Very good, thanks.
solarpower

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 02:06:47 PM

Don't worry about me, worry about your pool Smiley

If you are making improvements feel free to take er down. 

I am so sick of changing my configs.  Unless you go down for 24hrs i will just keep sending to you till you are back up.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 02:09:50 PM

Don't worry about me, worry about your pool Smiley

If you are making improvements feel free to take er down. 

I am so sick of changing my configs.  Unless you go down for 24hrs i will just keep sending to you till you are back up.

Nah dont need to worry about such a long downtime, right now if any downtime will occur between now and when you can get backup pools configured it will surely not be longer than a few minutes at a time.

P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 08:06:38 PM

Looks like Clipse doesnt want you to outhop him  Tongue

Anyway;  for those miners that Clipse no longer wants, and those that dont mind truth and transparency, who dont want to be limited in how they can maximize mining profits between pool hopping and gpumax, here is a solution:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90062.0

Why settle for 110% anyway?

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 08:09:21 PM

Looks like Clipse doesnt want you to outhop him  Tongue

Anyway;  for those miners that Clipse no longer wants, and those that dont mind truth and transparency, who dont want to be limited in how they can maximize mining profits between pool hopping and gpumax, here is a solution:

Well that was real classy.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 08:16:06 PM

Looks like Clipse doesnt want you to outhop him  Tongue

Anyway;  for those miners that Clipse no longer wants, and those that dont mind truth and transparency, who dont want to be limited in how they can maximize mining profits between pool hopping and gpumax, here is a solution:

Well that was real classy.

Yeah, in his post he talks about the "end of bit coin mining",relying on the information on how difficulty will skyrocket when ASIC becomes available. What he fails to mention,is the cost involved in both hardware and electrical will drop SUBSTANTIALLY. We are seeing the end of GPU mining over the next year, I predict, however it will be replaced by cheaper and much more energy efficient ASIC and better FPGA.
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 08:21:46 PM

Looks like Clipse doesnt want you to outhop him  Tongue

Anyway;  for those miners that Clipse no longer wants, and those that dont mind truth and transparency, who dont want to be limited in how they can maximize mining profits between pool hopping and gpumax, here is a solution:

I wont drop to your shitty standards and shit in your thread, but since you came here how about this. Why would people pay you an upfront fee and an ongoing percentage without any gaurantee of earnings however you boldy claim more than 110% and then you claim you dont gaurantee any earnings.

I never said anything about not wanting miners however right now I must do the responsible thing for those who keep the service alive and offer them first a reliable pool while I work on supporting the less reliable miners but reading my comments like that would not play well with your fud posts.

Go sell all the cookies you want in your own store, I dont take kindly to hawking idiots.

Threadcrapping must be a disease and you must be the carrier.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 09:06:05 PM

TRUST Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 11:02:16 AM

GPUMAX/BACKUP USERS REMINDER:

Please remember that if you dont intend to mine on Bonuspool from the next paymentcycle in 11hours from this post then please stop pointing GH to Bonuspool since you will be penalised this time around at 90% PPS if you continue to mine with us.

I will let everyone know when they can get back on as soon as I have the new setup in place.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 11:50:36 AM

Please note that my hashrate will decrease by ~10% on afternoons due to the extreme temperature here as my cards will downclock themselves when the temperature >78*C. I'm not hopping or doing anything of the sort.  Wink 
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 12:02:28 PM

Please note that my hashrate will decrease by ~10% on afternoons due to the extreme temperature here as my cards will downclock themselves when the temperature >78*C. I'm not hopping or doing anything of the sort.  Wink  

Dont worry, the GPUMAX/Backup users are very obvious, you will be fine. Smiley

Eitherway people will be notified first either by email or on their stats dashboard and if it persists they will be penalised.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 12:21:35 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2012, 12:33:11 PM by Clipse

Looking into few issues, will be up in few minutes at most.

EDIT: Ok back up, seems good now.

Morblias

Activity: 576
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 05:19:16 PM

Please note that my hashrate will decrease by ~10% on afternoons due to the extreme temperature here as my cards will downclock themselves when the temperature >78*C. I'm not hopping or doing anything of the sort.  Wink 

i just had to down-clock mine also today. Damn 102 degrees out makes my room feel like 120 with these GPUs going haha.

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 05:23:59 PM

i just had to down-clock mine also today. Damn 102 degrees out makes my room feel like 120 with these GPUs going haha.

Those are some fine temps Wink

Good thing its finally winter in this part of the world, now I can save some extra money by limiting the coolings in my farm room.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 06:37:14 PM

Those are some fine temps Wink

Good thing its finally winter in this part of the world, now I can save some extra money by limiting the coolings in my farm room.

One thing that I am lucky about, my farm is in my finished basement which is always at least 10 degrees cooler than the rest of the house, even with the vents closed for the A/C.

In fact, the heat the farm generates actually makes my office in the basement comfortable, and not like a refrigerator.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: