Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:34:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:15:08 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 09:35:11 PM by sovie

DOn't be a lame brain your whole life!

Sorry you took offense i'm not talking about you guys the supporters the

remaining 4 or 5 guys who give a shit i;m talking about DEVS the idiots in charge!

Learn how to read!

AND GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY WOULD I PILE MORE MONEY INTO A COIN

WITH ABSOLUTLEY NO PR SUPPORT, NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT, NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS A RESPONSE.

AND A COIN THATS LOST A THIRD OF ITS VALUE IN LESS THAN A WEEK WITH NO SUPPORT

FROM A FOUNDATION WHO'S MANDATE IS TO SUPPORT SUCH FALLS OR SO THEY SAID!

WHAT SO THAT YOU CAN THEN GO AND GET OUT AT MY EXPENSE ON TOP OF THAT!!

Hell even the multipool guy gave us a reply before anyone official does this not ring a bell with you??

No Buddy you wake up from your stupor you don't pore good money in after bad in the hopes

that things will come right, especially if you have no bearing on the outcome! Did you not bother to read the

copious amount of literature the foundation released 3/4 of which they have not done!

I mean how ignorant can you be I do hope you're not suggesting that all these other people throw their money

into what seems to be a very dubuios and shoddily run affair,and an extremley odd one at that and if that is your solution then, shame on you!

Its obvious from your response you don;t have a single ounce of bussiness sense, at least i'm giving people here

sound advice, don't sell and try stop the drop and don't buy untill you hear from someone official. Lets see what have you done

whine about my response that you don't happen to like, get a life buddy if all that is you have to add to the debate then i suggest some night school.

Now if theres nothing left i'll leave you to your hopes and dreams, and to lead the noobs into their losses just don't ever attack me for doing the right thing and at least offering advice!  

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:09:14 PM

What if i say i dumped my 3 SYNC and started the panic?

No entry to the profit program since it was closed anyway, so there was no need for me to keep the coins Wink
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:17:52 PM

DOn't be a lame brain your whole life!

Sorry you took offense i'm not talking about you guys the

remaining 4 or 5 guys who give a shit i;m talking about  the idiots in charge!

AND GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY WOULD I PILE MORE MONEY INTO A COIN

WITH ABSOLUTLEY NO PR SUPPORT, NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT, NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS A RESPONSE.

AND A COIN THATS LOST A THIRD OF ITS VALUE IUN LESS THAN A WEEK WITH NO SUPPORT

FROM A FOUNDATION WHO@S MANDATE IS TO SUPPORT SO FALLS OR SO THEY SAID!

No Buddy you wake up from your stupor you don't pore good money in after bad in the hopes

that things come right, especially if you have no bearing on the outcome!

I mean how ignorant can you be I do hope you're not suggesting that all these other people throw their money

into what seems to be a very dubuios and shoddily run affair,and an extremley odd one at that and if that so, shame on you!

Its obvious from your response you don;t have a single ounce of bussiness sense, at least i'm giving people here

sound advice, don't sell and stop the drop and don't buy untill you hear from someone official. Lets see what have you done

whine about my response that you don't happen to like, get a life buddy if all that you have to add to the debate then i suggest some night school.

Now if theres nothing left i'll leave you to your hopes and dreams, just don't attack me for doing the right thing!  

Well it's getting personal so I will bow out "lame brain, ignorant, needing education, no business sense"  that really doesn't advance the debate.  As for what I've done, I increased my holdings by 8.15% a this point, helped slow and possibly reverse the decline and came out and tried to put a lid on your FUD.  Sounds like the job of a SYNC Whale to me.

I'm not going to rehash all that SYNC has accomplished here, any serious investor knows that they are doing things VERY different from all the other noise out there.

If this was a scam, a pump and dump as you say, it's one of the longest running scams in crypto as far as I know?  One would think they would at least have to take it to the next level and sell something, distribute a few BTC, get a ton of press to drive the price up and THEN bail don't you think?

Anyway, what's that saying?  Something about fear and buying and greed and selling.... hmm I will have to go look that up again....

I will let you have the last word.  I've said my peace we can agree to disagree on the Foundations abilities, communication skills and timelines, I trust them, you don't, we both have options, I will click one button and you click the other.

Good Luck in your new coin and I do mean that.  I want everyone to prosper at this game!
AtlanticWaves

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:25:22 PM

No entry to the profit program since it was closed anyway, so there was no need for me to keep the coins Wink

Sorry to see you go.  For anyone else contemplating the same response, The Foundation is on record saying that they will reopen the profits program in the future.

In the near term (at least I hope the near term) I think anyone holding coins either in or out of the profit/whale program will see price appreciation when the first asset is sold.  I could be wrong I have been many times but logic tells me that everyone will be knocking at the door wanting a piece of the action once a sale goes through.  Demand is GOOD!
rfcdejong

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:27:09 PM

I'm sorry guys, but I can't in good conscience not provide this info.  I hope the best for Sync... or, more specifically, it's investors.

http://voin.co/beware-the-asset-backed-cryptocurrency-tidal-wave/

that is from 29 July 2014
rfcdejong

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:28:01 PM

Sorry to see you go.  For anyone else contemplating the same response, The Foundation is on record saying that they will reopen the profits program in the future.

In the near term (at least I hope the near term) I think anyone holding coins either in or out of the profit/whale program will see price appreciation when the first asset is sold.  I could be wrong I have been many times but logic tells me that everyone will be knocking at the door wanting a piece of the action once a sale goes through.  Demand is GOOD!

i might buy back slowly with buy orders... i sold all in range between 0.7 and 0.8 so everything cheaper is profit for me
kikigc

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:46:22 PM

I have a question! What happened with Lead developer in gaza??
ANY NEWS Huh
AtlanticWaves

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:48:09 PM

i might buy back slowly with buy orders... i sold all in range between 0.7 and 0.8 so everything cheaper is profit for me

It's funny, when The Foundation came out with the baseline price of $0.60 for the assets the other day I thought I should slowly bleed a few SYNC in to the market thinking that the market may test that number and I could buy back.  But of course my greed and hoarding tendencies took over and I couldn't part with the little blue discs.  I could have added a few more bits and pieces to my SYNC puzzle had I followed my instincts....  

Next time!
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:16:06 PM

It's funny, when The Foundation came out with the baseline price of $0.60 for the assets the other day I thought I should slowly bleed a few SYNC in to the market thinking that the market may test that number and I could buy back.  But of course my greed and hoarding tendencies took over and I couldn't part with the little blue discs.  I could have added a few more bits and pieces to my SYNC puzzle had I followed my instincts....  

Next time!

I just hope we will not be saying this in another few weeks going man I wish I sold at .6.
AtlanticWaves

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:22:27 PM

Next time!

I just hope we will not be saying this in another few weeks going man I wish I sold at .6.

Nah the next BIG question will be where is the top to this thing after a sale.  2, 2.5, 3?  Then it will settle back the usual 30% or so....  THat's why we need LTC back in here predicting the future!!!!
sovie

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

I'm sorry guys, but I can't in good conscience not provide this info.  I hope the best for Sync or, more specifically, it's investors.

http://voin.co/beware-the-asset-backed-cryptocurrency-tidal-wave/

Edit: It's new to me...

And i duly appologise to atlantic waves for my little rant
and it was more directed to what  the gentleman above has just pointed out.

and not to put a too fine a point on it, if buying syncs only to make 500%
profit down the road, this is one hellof a slow way to do wit with all the
daily pump and dumps achieving these realities every day, but what worries
me the most and my over 7 sync let just put it there is that there actually
is no agreement between any of us and this foundation. hell we don't even know who
the foundation is, and this is where we are all going to be in big trouble.

So fine they might sell an asset and suddenly there will be a big pump and its
everyones perogative to get out while the next sucker gets on board buying your coins
but there is absolutley no guarentee that you willbe paid anything extra, there is no
contract between anyone that should a million dollar sale occur the one and only person who could legally
take title of this cash simply walks away whihc at this point looks almost certainly guarenteed.

after all sync coin has transcended from a mere coins for profit game to a what should be
legally binding entities and its so called profits programs of which there are none.
So with this in mind i will keep my sync and ill watch and if a wave should arrive i'll ride it
and get out but make no mistake my friends as things stand all this represents is a bigger
version of a pump and dump coin, and we are all waiting for the ride and those in charge
strike me as if they might get away with pulling this off once or twice presuming the price stays high
enough to compete the illusion but without that whihc is mentioned above this is what it is.
and for me this si not what i signed up for this is not whay i mined this coin, fought for this coin
and if \i am not mistake this will be yet another disaterous blow for crypto as a whole, so please
excuse me for what may seem as paranoia to some but i am well versed in legalities in general
and i again do caution everyone, sync is not what it was before this foundation took over
this has become something altogether different and i really do hope it works out but lets face it
GREED in this industry is all pervasive even at the expense of actual good ideas whihc could have made the same crooks bags more money had they the sense or know how, i've seen it happen again and again,
be carefull, and remember just because it says verified by somebody does not mean anything at all,
including the crypto asian idea. This indusrty does not have a centralised body with any authority to say that something is better thana nything else and that is why we all take chances everyday. STAY SHARP, QUESTION EVERYTHING AND ABOVE ALL TRUST NOTHING AND NO ONE BUT YOURSELF! 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Elmer Fudd

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:17:43 AM

SSHHHH! I am hunting wabbits.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:13:01 AM

anyone else here who gives a shit on the official irc chnnel?

acidchild
C0inC0in
calmninja
casacup_
choyo__
circusmidget11
crypt0h4z3
do0d
Esthiem__
evian11__
flapper
josho
jyap
leber026
LeSmoke
loba_____
MalkbabY
mpm_
peace___
rdekley
Scorpianz
Soligor
sov
Youngwebs

Thanks for the details. What happened to LtCagt? He was very active here and had lots of SYNC.
I thought he was also part of the foundation.

pescadorloco69

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:04:43 AM

I have a question! What happened with Lead developer in gaza??
ANY NEWS Huh

Funny that's when the news emails stopped from Mike.

Perhaps he has gone to get Iyad out hence the lack of news!
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

the stability fund is missing some 10btc
everyone check upon that and verify with me
Did you verify with the Sync Fund or are you starting a rumor now while there can be perfect valid explanation?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:13:52 PM

Someone (whale?) has dumped a large amount of SYNC, it would really be cynical if one of the assets gets sold now and suddenly everyone
starts to buy again and the share holders get a juicy chunk of BTC as reward... Patience is a virtue...

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
AtlanticWaves

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

Did you verify with the Sync Fund or are you starting a rumor now while there can be perfect valid explanation?

The two Stability Fund addresses have always been at or near the 104 SYNC amount currently 105.6.  The valuation on the SYNC Fund page has stated 114 for several months to my knowledge and I believe it takes into account the other crypto donated to and held by the Foundation.  I do not think the list on SYncFund.com is up to date becasue I believe SYNC is holding 1+M pink coin and other coins as well.

Let's be very careful before we start pulling scam theories out of thin air.

kikigc

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:25:55 PM

The two Stability Fund addresses have always been at or near the 104 SYNC amount currently 105.6.  The valuation on the SYNC Fund page has stated 114 for several months to my knowledge and I believe it takes into account the other crypto donated to and held by the Foundation.  I do not think the list on SYncFund.com is up to date becasue I believe SYNC is holding 1+M pink coin and other coins as well.

Let's be very careful before we start pulling scam theories out of thin air.

+1   , It is true , should not generate the fud .
sovie

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:15:29 PM

mermley stating what i and eveyone else can see
and i want information

Especially from someone connected with the foundation
i'll even settle for mscollec himslef at this point.

My vested interestes are whitling away before my eyes and not a peep
from anyone in any capacity.do the very least

I also thought were holding pink coins??

I have desicions to make i'll give this body 24hrs

to do the very least and contact us.

Thats as reasonable as anyone can be.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:17:18 PM

mermley stating what i and eveyone else can see
and i want information

Especially from someone connected with the foundation
i'll even settle for mscollec himslef at this point.

My vested interestes are whitling away before my eyes and not a peep
from anyone in any capacity.do the very least

I also thought were holding pink coins??

I have desicions to make i'll give this body 24hrs

to do the very least and contact us.

Thats as reasonable as anyone can be.

My personal thoughts are, you spread fud because you want to buy cheap  Grin
....but when you lost your nerves please jump into that buy wall, its your decision and no need for an ultimatum.

Perhaps your fuding might be an additional reason for the pricedrop....or at least an amplifier for others to panic....

but well, go on, i´ll continue to buy cheap when its possible....you can make me an offer at 0.3 (the point when i jumped in  Cheesy )

Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: