Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngg

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:13:46 PM

Sync Profit enrollments are rolling in big time...means Sync circulation is dropping again as it did before the last big jump.

Make sure to get your three Sync before anyone notices and price shoots.

http://syncfund.com/ProfitsEnrollment.pdf
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTCagt

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:15:59 PM

She just read all of your comments on this thread...

and have missed buying at the right time - i said her thousands times  BUY AT 0.12 because that was the mainsupport at that time but she bought make up for the DAMN quarterback . But theres an old saw "dumb Girls .... " and shes looking REAL NICE
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:17:08 PM

and then bought the coin you dumped.

You are both lying. There has been no real buy support since .7000.

I have been watching this all morning. Everything moving today is people selling their own coins to themselves. Sorry guys but get real, the order book tells the tale. Seriously need to consider dumping my small holding at a loss. Sad

Why no answers to this question? I am not fudding my own held coin. What the hell are you people up to?

Getting real tired of the Collec and crew. Not trusting it at all.

Not sure what your issue is. Someone was selling in low amounts this morning to buy it cheap. Everyone had an opp to buy it cheap, that's a good thing. Now it's back around 0.95.

Collec is no longer lead dev.

First, my issue YoungG is that I have asked you several questions directly which you have refused to answer. You posted that the Sync fund repurchased into VOOT. I looked at your website and that is not shown. What did Ms PMS sell the VOOT coins for before her hotflashes, and what did you supposedly buy them back for?

Second, there is no .95 for Sync, that was one trader obfuscating the market selling his own coins back to himself, so that is a loss for me as well. There is no actual real buy support before .7 and nothing to sell into.

Third, can you actually answer a question from an investor. Or do you believe yourself to be above all of that?

Investment funds, as sync is, have zero obligation to tell you the details of their holdings, such as what price they bought and sold at.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:18:11 PM

and secondly if you're not happy sell me your coins
and stop bitching like a biatch
biatch Grin

+1  Grin
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:20:42 PM

I have been watching this all morning. Everything moving today is people selling their own coins to themselves. Sorry guys but get real, the order book tells the tale. Seriously need to consider dumping my small holding at a loss. Sad

Why no answers to this question? I am not fudding my own held coin. What the hell are you people up to?

Not sure what your issue is. Someone was selling in low amounts this morning to buy it cheap. Everyone had an opp to buy it cheap, that's a good thing. Now it's back around 0.95.

First, my issue YoungG is that I have asked you several questions directly which you have refused to answer. You posted that the Sync fund repurchased into VOOT. I looked at your website and that is not shown. What did Ms PMS sell the VOOT coins for before her hotflashes, and what did you supposedly buy them back for?

Second, there is no .95 for Sync, that was one trader obfuscating the market selling his own coins back to himself, so that is a loss for me as well. There is no actual real buy support before .7 and nothing to sell into.

Third, can you actually answer a question from an investor. Or do you believe yourself to be above all of that?

Investment funds, as sync is, have zero obligation to tell you the details of their holdings, such as what price they bought and sold at.

And knowing that they are stoned faced liars, insider traders, and scam artists let me know exactly where I am not supposed to be buying.

But thanks for being honest.

The best part is that VOOT is actually starting to peek while SYNC has taken a 100% haircut from it's high.

Be good.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:23:32 PM

+1000. Will i have my first Ignore. It is time to move on. So the 4 or 5 BTC was just 1 trader buying and selling to himself that pushed it up to .95 but then the market is falling because of a .44 btc sell? Ok
youngg

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:25:40 PM

Problem is that you are ill-informed. When did Collec sell Voot? I have no clue, not involved and have never been involved with Voot.

Fact is I only found out like two weeks ago that Collec is a he. Didn't even know that, so pls can we dispense with the Collec and Sync in cohoots on Voot nonsense? I know about as much about him as I know about you.

Just realized it is not on the website but we new site that will list it fully. We did however post our voot order which came well before announcement. We had sold because of the delay, bought it back when it seemed to cause a hubbub. We apologized.

But the fact remains that we never worked with Collec on anything voot related. We were just as shocked as everyone else by the exit.

We are still holding 30,000 voot in hopes of exchange release. When will that be? No clue, said it 1,000 times, we were never a part of voot in any way, shape or form.

The connection b/w Voot and the Sync Foundation is non existent.

https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/493508040407404546

tom14cat14

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:29:05 PM

Young as a Whale SYNC holder I ask that next time if you guys think selling a coin is the best thing for SYNC do it and do not look back. No need to please Voot holders. You guys are 100% to do what is best for SYNC and only SYNC. That is my only minor complaint about any of this. However I do understand why you did it.
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:31:02 PM

sovie - to a part of my pm - back in about 2 hours

first

second

MinerMario

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:32:03 PM

Problem is that you are ill-informed. When did Collec sell Voot? I have no clue, not involved and have never been involved with Voot.

Fact is I only found out like two weeks ago that Collec is a he. Didn't even know that, so pls can we dispense with the Collec and Sync in cohoots on Voot nonsense? I know about as much about him as I know about you.

Just realized it is not on the website but we new site that will list it fully. We did however post our voot order which came well before announcement. We had sold because of the delay, bought it back when it seemed to cause a hubbub. We apologized.

But the fact remains that we never worked with Collec on anything voot related. We were just as shocked as everyone else by the exit.

We are still holding 30,000 voot in hopes of exchange release. When will that be? No clue, said it 1,000 times, we were never a part of voot in any way, shape or form.

Horseshit, and no you cannot. Your "Sync Foundation" was in the mix. And you yourself posted a few pages back that there was a buy from the Sync Foundation back into VOOT to apparently assuage the butthurt. You post is there, but there is no proof. I have asked you now for 3 pages for this proof, but you refuse to answer. That to me means, your foundation dumped with insider knowledge to obtain profit and screw everyone involved in the other project out of their BTCs.

Prove me wrong otherwise please. I have holding in both coins and I don't need the FUD. A full and honest accounting of the PMS episode of MsCollect your BTC coins will go a long way to solving that.

tom14cat14

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:37:05 PM

Officially First user Ignored. I didnt even ignore Raskul. So congrats!! Please add me to your ignore list too.
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:41:29 PM

get rid of it

[/quote]

[/quote]

although i like this pretty Young Girl a lot - it is annoying to see her crying of all the fudsters  Grin

thats how it alway goes: spread some not really true but not really wrong things - take LITTLE Money and get it down and blame it to the boogie ... oh sorry .... to another one

ever the same since 30 years

stand to your actings - and you couldnt care less of what others are doing - hey this one is called the real life not dreamworld Ltd with a dorman called mscollec

buy sync or dont buy sync, sell it or perhaps eat it - it dont mean anything

our work is just to build a bottom on which everyone can stand and go and live and dream - thats called community - the rest ?

Forget about that - its the best ever Investment - read the files - think - think again - if there is no conclusion - think again - but .... very improtant .... first get this little red Switch at the left side to ON - so your brain have a Chance to udnerstand this all

and if not ? dont worry - Born dumb, nothing learned and forgotten the rest - its not nice but you are not alone

its sad but true not every Little squirrel could get nuts for the winter - thats life .... and evolution
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:42:06 PM

Officially First user Ignored. I didnt even ignore Raskul. So congrats!! Please add me to your ignore list too.

and that was pretty hard  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

til later
Jared35570

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:42:59 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6qnar3DIW1qht847.gif

Please Dump your coins at a loss..

BTC is down $60 over the last week.. better dump that too while your at it.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:43:52 PM

Hey so there paid for shill, you won't see me tell you to not forget the balls while you blow me correct? Smiley

mikeyfinn

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:49:10 PM

Hey so there paid for shill, you won't see me tell you to not forget the balls while you blow me correct? Smiley

Yes, you sound like a serious investor.

tom14cat14

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:58:12 PM

Yes, you sound like a serious investor.

Darn I still see his messages in quotes. Oh well I will try to feed the troll.
mikeyfinn

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

Sync and Voot might be two different projects, but look what happened. At the moment when Voot started to slowly recover, Sync started too. Is there a way to see how many Voot holders are also Sync holders?

Sync hasn't recovered, someone like you went in the market and sold  yourself your own coins at 0.05 above the ask to make it appear there was interest and volume. Problem is that doing that you eventually run out of BTC and have to let the market back to where it really is.

So you think he single handedly moved it from 0.7 to 0.89?

tom14cat14

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:06:26 PM

Sync and Voot might be two different projects, but look what happened. At the moment when Voot started to slowly recover, Sync started too. Is there a way to see how many Voot holders are also Sync holders?

Sync hasn't recovered, someone like you went in the market and sold  yourself your own coins at 0.05 above the ask to make it appear there was interest and volume. Problem is that doing that you eventually run out of BTC and have to let the market back to where it really is.

Lol that is his argument? That trader blew multiple BTC to move it to .95 just so he could come to this thread and say look it is sky rocketing. Wait I have to hold my side for this one.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:08:17 PM

I don't know about "he" but yes, it was manipulated that far most certainly. Sync has a problem in that it is extremely low volume. With less than 1 BTC I could move this market all day long. I am sure most of you have seen the 0.1 orders one after another pushing the price up/down.

There you go.

Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: