Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

the best advice from the market - i va said once and twice - dont go in with ONE BIG BUY - buy smaller

why ? dont get recognized that you are buying AND get a median Price - in worst as in best

i dont know what is the more important advice - i ve learned it the hard way as i was on the real market - there is a Price for every good - you should get in at any Price - the Price doesnt matter

sounds ridicoulos ? but it is the truth - every value will come at the light of day and yozu never know when

at this Point sync is undervalued - just take calculator and check this out

on the one side there have to be the assets and on the other Hand look at the Price - everyone that Comes to another conclusion cant calculate

but im still happy for every coin that is thrown out of the window at this Point

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:54:00 PM

Still selling pressure because of the VOOT situation? I believe they need to support the coins else i won't be surprised to see the price drop to 0. Somehow it reminds me on Earthcoin, was a great coin too, and then someone dumped all his coins and the coin never came back, now with hard work EAC is able to stay above 1 sat.
Jared35570

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

Down it goes. Glad the SYNC club was given first notice to dump  Roll Eyes

FUD BS

Welcome to my ignore list.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:55:45 PM

non of this means anything the sync fund is in place to mitigate
any loses beyond a certain point this coin will not work and cannot
be manipulated like all the other coins. read the PDF's.

Someone did sell and that is their perogative to do so,
whihc means we have an amazing oppertunity to aquire it
cheaper than usual, because to buy at .7 represents a massive aquisition
when the price goes back to 1 btc or higer thats a 25% gain at the minimum

we are not dealing with chump change where 10000 coins can create a panic
you can't create a panic here unless you want to lose lots of btc and i suspect

the fund is determining if this indeed a whale price suppression or a genuine sale.

If its a whale attempt they just lost their coins because i'm going to buy at this level
and i suspect so will others Grin Grin Grin

Thats the absolur beauty of this coin!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:58:54 PM

Down it goes. Glad the SYNC club was given first notice to dump  Roll Eyes

The only reason it isn't going up is because of whoever dumped a couple of sync on the market...  it can't rise any further with weak hands in the game.  

Anyone that would sell this low certainly qualifies as a weak hand.

Better buy back quick, use your heads.  

Whales don't pump the price of a coin out of the goodness of their hearts, they need to make money somehow.  

Someone or a group of people bought a ton of SYNC up to and over 1 btc, and they didn't do it to lose their btc.  

There was a massive accumulation of SYNC.  Whoever was behind the madness didn't just do it for the hell of it.

There was never extreme market depth to catch a huge dump, and the block explorer shows most of the top 100 holding strong.

This is the calm before the storm.  

Don't get left behind.

if we wish - we can bring it down totally - but it makes no sense because there is the danger not to get on the riding Train again for a fair Price - so the only reason to dump is while that Person is dumb or have not gaining experience at the market

i dont Forget my worst Investment ever - to Young to have enough experience i sold to soon an Investment at the beginning - today its worth millions

im not a person who is proud of what i have done - but this worse Investment is wall-mounted to remind me of this experience i have learned  Grin Grin Grin Grin
youngg

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:59:11 PM

REGARDING MSCOLLEC:

Just to clear things up : after discussion with the Foundation, he/she decided to step down for the good of the coin.  

This is to prevent people bringing up VOOT to try to derail SYNC and damage the huge potential of this coin.  Whilst I too held VOOT and was angry about what happened that is a matter for discussion in the VOOT thread.  

SYNC is a completely separate entity with a different philosophy and niche.  It has no association with VOOT.

REGARDING PRICES:

People seem to forget that prices fluctuate.  It's not always a straight line progressive rise.  After every big rise it is almost certain that there will be a dip as people try to take profits.  

Those that know how markets work use this to their advantage and sell on the peaks so that they can buy back more in the dips.  This is how I originally got up to several SYNC in the first place.  

I now only have 0.5 as I've been buying other coins to spread risk but will slowly increase my SYNC over time until it is at the same level again.  

I do this for all coins I hold and slowly over time all my coin holdings grow together.

If you can't handle dips in price but TRULY believe in this coin - STOP looking at the exchange prices every day.  

It will only frighten you and lead you into making poor decisions.  

Also diversify your holdings so that you are not fully invested in one single coin.  

- That way you protect yourself against falls in specific coins - so that even if you need to sell suddenly you don't lose the vast majority of the value you invested.

Best post on the thread. Well done.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:00:07 PM

Well I am buying at these prices and don't worry as everything I buy goes right into my wallet for staking with the other 8 I am holding.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
LTCagt

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

FUD BS

[/quote]

just ignore and nothing else - why you are answering someone who is not invested ?
youngg

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:02:50 PM

Imagin that Bill Gates says Windows is shit, I am switching to Linux.
He is no longer head of Microsoft, so he could do that. But it's about people's mind.
Microsoft could post thousnds of press releases and it won't change a thing.
I am worried, since I am invested in both Voot and Sync (more in Voot, I admit) and I understand that such statements won't change a thing in people's mind. Only Bill Gates/MsCollec fixing his mistakes would.

It is unfair that Sync is suffering along with Voot. But it will continue until Voot situation stabilises.

I understand where you are coming from but SYNC can't do anything about the current problems with VOOT. 

By constantly bringing up this issue you are only harming the SYNC community when it has nothing to do with us.  I too lost Voot but now that MsCollec has gone I have moved on.

The removal of MsCollec was the most that the SYNC team could do. They have done it even though MsCollec had not done anything wrong with respect to this coin. 

They took a very tough decision in order to preserve the integrity of SYNC, the SYNC community and all the members of the team and to show that they did not approve of MsCollec's actions even if they were with a separate coin.

If the VOOT community wants MsCollec to fix their coin then that is between them and MSCollec.

The SYNC community should not be held to ransom in order to get VOOT fixed.  There is absolutely nothing further that they can do.

Now please, only discuss things here that relate directly to SYNC (otherwise it only seems like you are trying to deliberately crash the price of this coin to make yourself feel better).

I am still holding my Sync, so trust me, I do not want to harm it. Yes, I want to fix Voot, because I hold more Voot than Sync, but I also want to protect my Sync investment. Those coins might not be connected now, but they are connected in people's mind like Bill Gates and Microsoft. Only way to save one is to save the other. The foundation could help by not dumping voot (which they did). What could they do now? They could rebuy what they dumped, they could help deliver what MsCollec promised, they can help build walls (on both Voot and Sync). Of course they don't have too, but soon all of us will realise that it is the only way.

Foundation rebought and still has all the Voot it originally sold. Check syncfund.com
Jared35570

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:15:21 PM

FUD BS

just ignore and nothing else - why you are answering someone who is not invested ?
[/quote]

Only because a comment like that needs to answered once.. and denounced as the nonsense that it is.. that is all.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:22:28 PM

what for an ability  Grin

sent you a pm

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

He is no longer head of Microsoft, so he could do that. But it's about people's mind.
I am worried, since I am invested in both Voot and Sync (more in Voot, I admit) and I understand that such statements won't change a thing in people's mind. Only Bill Gates/MsCollec fixing his mistakes would.

It is unfair that Sync is suffering along with Voot. But it will continue until Voot situation stabilises.

I understand where you are coming from but SYNC can't do anything about the current problems with VOOT. 

By constantly bringing up this issue you are only harming the SYNC community when it has nothing to do with us.  I too lost Voot but now that MsCollec has gone I have moved on.

The removal of MsCollec was the most that the SYNC team could do. They have done it even though MsCollec had not done anything wrong with respect to this coin. 
G
They took a very tough decision in order to preserve the integrity of SYNC, the SYNC community and all the members of the team and to show that they did not approve of MsCollec's actions even if they were with a separate coin.

If the VOOT community wants MsCollec to fix their coin then that is between them and MSCollec.

The SYNC community should not be held to ransom in order to get VOOT fixed.  There is absolutely nothing further that they can do.

Now please, only discuss things here that relate directly to SYNC (otherwise it only seems like you are trying to deliberately crash the price of this coin to make yourself feel better).

I am still holding my Sync, so trust me, I do not want to harm it. Yes, I want to fix Voot, because I hold more Voot than Sync, but I also want to protect my Sync investment. Those coins might not be connected now, but they are connected in people's mind like Bill Gates and Microsoft. Only way to save one is to save the other. The foundation could help by not dumping voot (which they did). What could they do now? They could rebuy what they dumped, they could help deliver what MsCollec promised, they can help build walls (on both Voot and Sync). Of course they don't have too, but soon all of us will realise that it is the only way.

Foundation rebought and still has all the Voot it originally sold. Check syncfund.com

Good move!
Worth posting in the Voot thread.

Yeah AFTER you were caught insider trading and thoughr it might be a good idea to not be so obviozs.
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

YoungG I just did and don't see any VOOT holdings. Also, can you tell us what your sell price was before MsCollec's outburst and what the buy back price, if any, was?

Thanks.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:06:40 PM

YoungG I just did and don't see any VOOT holdings. Also, can you tell us what your sell price was before MsCollec's outburst and what the buy back price, if any, was?

Thanks.

It is really none of our business what prices they bought and sold at. What's with you guys? You want them to help, they buy back, and now you trhink they are answerable to you? Are you their wives? "how much money did you spend? what did you buy?" Seriously? come on. They bought back in. Be happy.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:08:04 PM

On a general note.... if I never moved more than 1/10th of my coin holdings in a single transaction, how can i display an address that shows the wallet total? Or do I have to send a single transaction to do that?

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:11:58 PM

By constantly bringing up this issue you are only harming the SYNC community when it has nothing to do with us.  I too lost Voot but now that MsCollec has gone I have moved on.

The SYNC community should not be held to ransom in order to get VOOT fixed.  There is absolutely nothing further that they can do.

Thanks.

It is really none of our business what prices they bought and sold at. What's with you guys? You want them to help, they buy back, and now you trhink they are answerable to you? Are you their wives? "how much money did you spend? what did you buy?" Seriously? come on. They bought back in. Be happy.

Actually my problem is that I hold Sync, and this bullshit is costing me a ton of fucking money. MsPMS fed us all a shit sandwich, and no matter how much you deny it these two coins are tied together at the hip. Until the problem he/she/it caused over there is rectified it will continue to hit me here.

That makes it my business. A full accounting will clear the air and let everyone get back to investing.

I got into the VOOT afterwards, and now he/she/it is over there spamming their thread as well. He/She/It needs to retire for a good while.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
youngg

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:28:39 PM

Sync Profits program enrollment is now open. Good timing too, price is right to up yourself to three Sync and share in the profits.

http://syncfund.com/ProfitsEnrollment.pdf
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:32:26 PM

Sync Profits program enrollment is now open. Good timing too, price is right to up yourself to three Sync and share in the profits.

http://syncfund.com/ProfitsEnrollment.pdf

Excellent! Dumpsters will crying! Grin Grin Grin
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:36:52 PM

Sync is not voot and voot is not sync. The sync fund is there to support sync not prop up other coins. If they had the opportunity to make a move on the voot they held and didn't I would be more upset.
 I had some voot and made money on it. I NEVER planned on holding that coin long term. However I am holding my sync and have committed to for the long term. If the fund is holding voot now I would dump it again at first profit as obviously the coin is going to go nowhere with the attitude of their community.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Offermann

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:41:04 PM

Sync is not voot and voot is not sync. The sync fund is there to support sync not prop up other coins. If they had the opportunity to make a move on the voot they held and didn't I would be more upset.
 I had some voot and made money on it. I NEVER planned on holding that coin long term. However I am holding my sync and have committed to for the long term. If the fund is holding voot now I would dump it again at first profit as obviously the coin is going to go nowhere with the attitude of their community.

You are delusional if you dont believe people dont view sync and voot being tied together. Not after all the insider tradinv done by sync.
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: