Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
tayax

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:42:21 PM

Since OP won't answer my PM and the Mac wallet doesn't show the sender of the LAT, can someone nice explain me how to get the wallet address of the money sender in the blockchain ?
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

keep up the work. spread the word!  Grin
I'm not getting any result with your promotion service for LAT.
scamcoin isn't paying out, go figure..lol

Promotion from karlb187 work fun! All look here http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=84bc171c41067ea2971868b056db7220

Big thanks to karlb187!

Thanks for showing my efforts. ALL of my members will get better results with time. This can not happen overnight or even in your first week. That's why my memberships are "LIFETIME"...so just sit back and relax or keep promoting Latium yourself to get even more referrals.

My service is not like the others that offer "100 referrals a day" or "guaranteed daily referrals" because those referrals are fake or inactive and won't earn you any LAT commissions. My work spreads your link all over the internet and (in time) you will get a flow of clicks and signups. Most of the people that do join under you will be very active because they have learned how LAT has value and they learned how to find referrals of their own (so you will earn more from every referral when they get referrals and so on for 100 levels!)

I deliver quality traffic for a lifetime. So my one time payment membership will give you way more traffic than any 0.05 ad you can buy and my "ad space"...marketing efforts will go on forever (as long as Latium is online)..now I feel Latium will be around for a long time so members that have already joined made the best choice and some have already made the membership fee back and some have not. Over time ALL member's will go in the green and make profit from this.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:20:08 AM

keep up the work. spread the word!  Grin
I'm not getting any result with your promotion service for LAT.
scamcoin isn't paying out, go figure..lol

Promotion from karlb187 work fun! All look here http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=84bc171c41067ea2971868b056db7220

Big thanks to karlb187!

As we can see clearly Karl have two groups of members. The first take everything and maybe are his referrals (or maybe not but are its preferred people). If are its referrals then he works indirectly for himself. This people has reasons to be happy. The second take nothing or very few or only the good words. I am not going ahead with this post because prefer to discuss in private with him (for the moment).

This is not true.

All my members will get equal traffic and referrals (over time). Yes, the way I promote the link shares the hits and clicks randomly and I track the traffic and direct the traffic flow to members with lower stats (to make it more even).

Please understand that I am promoting your links and I am always adding more methods of traffic for my members and over time everyone will profit from my efforts.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:49:21 AM

kinda getting bored w/ Latium again, been weeks(month?) since I had a sign up after the changeover... Lots of clicks but no follow thru.

Thinking of ditching my Latium and moving on with things
Luposian

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:10:12 AM

kinda getting bored w/ Latium again, been weeks(month?) since I had a sign up after the changeover... Lots of clicks but no follow thru.

I only have 10 LAT right now... probably won't get anyone else to sign up under me.  But that's ok.  Why?  Because my 10 LAT are earning interest!  That's FREE money that I don't have to lift a finger to get.  And, if LAT goes up to 400K Satoshi, like someone here predicted, my 10 LAT are gonna be worth a LOT more than they are now, but so will my interest!  If the value holds, then I might well be able to trade my interest for BTC to do other things with... indefinitely!  So, just because you're not raking in "big LAT" right now, just let your wallet do it's thing with the LAT you currently have and relax!  Opportunities come and go, but interest is forever!
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:19:56 AM

I only have 10 LAT right now... probably won't get anyone else to sign up under me.  But that's ok.  Why?  Because my 10 LAT are earning interest!  That's FREE money that I don't have to lift a finger to get.  And, if LAT goes up to 400K Satoshi, like someone here predicted, my 10 LAT are gonna be worth a LOT more than they are now, but so will my interest!  If the value holds, then I might well be able to trade my interest for BTC to do other things with... indefinitely!  So, just because you're not raking in "big LAT" right now, just let your wallet do it's thing with the LAT you currently have and relax!  Opportunities come and go, but interest is forever!

You make all valid points. I only have about 10 LAT myself atm so we're in a similar position.
tayax

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:20:40 AM

I only have 10 LAT right now... probably won't get anyone else to sign up under me.  But that's ok.  Why?  Because my 10 LAT are earning interest!  That's FREE money that I don't have to lift a finger to get.  And, if LAT goes up to 400K Satoshi, like someone here predicted, my 10 LAT are gonna be worth a LOT more than they are now, but so will my interest!  If the value holds, then I might well be able to trade my interest for BTC to do other things with... indefinitely!  So, just because you're not raking in "big LAT" right now, just let your wallet do it's thing with the LAT you currently have and relax!  Opportunities come and go, but interest is forever!

400K satoshis for 1 LAT? I hope thats a joke.

Simple demand / offer calculus : There is no demand for Latium (nobody accepts it), and if someone wants latium, he gets 5 for free, raising the supply, when there is still no demand.

Now imagine something simple. You're in US and you're paying your stuff with dollars. and someday, someone tell you, "hey, im making euros, you can get 5 for free, its going to worth a lot of money".

So you get your five euros. What can you do with it ? Nothing !

So you try to sell them for some dollars. Problem, nobody wants it because you cant do anything with it. And if someone wants 5 Euros; they will get them for free.

And still nobody will accept it in your shops.

So what's happening here & now ? 2 or 3 people lobbying to raise the value by buying every LAT they can, making it seems there is some interests in it, when the demand is non existant.
But online you pay with Bitcoins. So even if some people pushing hard buying LAT will raise the price, some people will just get their 5 free LAT and exchange it to get bitcoins : More LAT in circulation > less value.

Just ditched my 827 LAT that I had for $0 . So at least thanks for making me earn a lil bit. http://gyazo.com/015d65cbb00cc8d36e49f4db6d242e66

Good luck to all of you having LAT, don't wait too long, soon enough it's going to end up in a grave like all the other wannabe cryptos.
A viral coin is supposed to be viral, and this one is clearly not, since only a bunch of people are showing interest in it.
Luposian

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:37:53 AM

I only have 10 LAT right now... probably won't get anyone else to sign up under me.  But that's ok.  Why?  Because my 10 LAT are earning interest!  That's FREE money that I don't have to lift a finger to get.  And, if LAT goes up to 400K Satoshi, like someone here predicted, my 10 LAT are gonna be worth a LOT more than they are now, but so will my interest!  If the value holds, then I might well be able to trade my interest for BTC to do other things with... indefinitely!  So, just because you're not raking in "big LAT" right now, just let your wallet do it's thing with the LAT you currently have and relax!  Opportunities come and go, but interest is forever!

Simple demand / offer calculus : There is no demand for Latium (nobody accepts it), and if someone wants latium, he gets 5 for free, raising the supply, when there is still no demand.

Now imagine something simple. You're in US and you're paying your stuff with dollars. and someday, someone tell you, "hey, im making euros, you can get 5 for free, its going to worth a lot of money".

So you try to sell them for some dollars. Problem, nobody wants it because you cant do anything with it. And if someone wants 5 Euros; they will get them for free.

So what's happening here & now ? 2 or 3 people lobbying to raise the value by buying every LAT they can, making it seems there is some interests in it, when the demand is non existant.
But online you pay with Bitcoins. So even if some people pushing hard buying LAT will raise the price, some people will just get their 5 free LAT and exchange it to get bitcoins : More LAT in circulation > less value.

Just ditched my 827 LAT that I had for $0 . So at least thanks for making me earn a lil bit. http://gyazo.com/015d65cbb00cc8d36e49f4db6d242e66

Good luck to all of you having LAT, don't wait too long, soon enough it's going to end up in a grave like all the other wannabe cryptos.
A viral coin is supposed to be viral, and this one is clearly not, since only a bunch of people are showing interest in it.

Is your name Debbie?  Because you sure are a downer! :-(

As long as LAT are worth BTC and BTC are worth USD, then the more LAT you have, the more BTC they are worth and the more USD you can get with them.

Do you realize that CarpeDiemcoin is worth 0.00000001 BTC each?  But you know what?  If I have 100 DIEM, that's worth 100 Satoshi... if I have 1,000 DIEM, it's worth 1,000 Satoshi... 10,000.... 10K Satoshi... 100,000... 100K Satoshi... 1,000,000... 1M Satoshi...

Now, let's add interest to that equation.  How much interest do you think you might get on 1M DIEM?  That interest is worth BTC... and BTC is worth USD.  Except... you get Interest for FREE.  Don't have to lift a finger for it... don't have to pay a penny for it.   just wait awhile and BINGO!  There it is!

So what, if LAT has no demand... "if it has ANY value in BTC, it's worth it to me!"
tayax

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:41:38 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 03:52:16 AM by tayax

Is your name Debbie?  Because you sure are a downer! :-(

As long as LAT are worth BTC and BTC are worth USD, then the more LAT you have, the more BTC they are worth and the more USD you can get with them.

Do you realize that CarpeDiemcoin is worth 0.00000001 BTC each?  But you know what?  If I have 100 DIEM, that's worth 100 Satoshi... if I have 1,000 DIEM, it's worth 1,000 Satoshi... 10,000.... 10K Satoshi... 100,000... 100K Satoshi... 1,000,000... 1M Satoshi...

Now, let's add interest to that equation.  How much interest do you think you might get on 1M DIEM?  That interest is worth BTC... and BTC is worth USD.  Except... you get Interest for FREE.  Don't have to lift a finger for it... don't have to pay a penny for it.   just wait awhile and BINGO!  There it is!

So what, if LAT has no demand... "if it has ANY value in BTC, it's worth it to me!"

What you seem to not understand is that
- Interest works with a rate, a low rate;
- Collecting 1M of a coin is not that easy.
- Selling a big number of that same coin (1M + interest) is impossible if you don't have the buyer.

So even with 10K LAT and some interest growing while the price of the LAT goes down (at a rate probably faster than your interest) you will end up not making money.

& the only reason it has value yet is like i told you : 2/3 people buying big amount to keep it up. the day they exit the market cause they're tired of supporting a useless currency, it will just collapse.
karlb187

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:47:32 AM

LAT is a great coin for online marketers to use for ad space, website sales, ect.

I accept LAT for ad space on my website (new lower prices!)

Luposian

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:29:28 AM

LAT is a great coin for online marketers to use for ad space, website sales, ect.

The question is, do you accept LAT at LAT's value (1 LAT = 1 LAT) or the USD value in LAT (i.e. X LAT = X USD)?  Teacoin is/was accepted at a certain online Tea shop.  Problem was, in order to use Teacoin, you had to convert Teacoin -> USD... which meant you spent a LOT of Teacoin to buy something that only costs a few dollars.  That is what I term, "fake business".
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:01:03 AM

Thats great idea to promote LAT

Thanks

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:21:00 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 12:59:29 PM by 121212

1 I do not see the button "here" and can not add its ? wallet address. WHY? help !!! I do not see the button  here  and it is impossible add the address my purse. WHY? as be?
2. http://latium.cc/block.html HERE And checked the block a Chain - an answer "Address did not see in network". My purse is not seen?
AUtuV9gcsm5fLYmD7nCwFQUJRoy8VDwqWd
3.Why delay the payment? I have not yet got 5LAT. When will be a payment? My drooped: vladivik lit.
4.Why is written is discharged - but money in wallet have not entered.
Shall very grateful for answers.
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

Dear Latium Community,

We'd again like to thank you for all of your efforts in promoting and referring Latium to users all over the world. Like many companies, we felt it was necessary to give an update on the growth and status of Latium to you, who are essentially shareholders in this groundbreaking project. As we have stated before, the goal of Latium is long-term viability and integration as a sound and functioning currency. With your help, we are getting closer to that goal. Please remember, that Latium is less than 90 days old. Here are a few of the progresses made by Latium in just under 3 months:

-A transition from a manual payment system, to an automatic system
-The integration of automatically added wallet addresses
-Listing on 3 cryptocurrency exchanges
-Mitigation of fraudulent claims
-The addition of 4 languages to the Latium.cc site
-Consistent addition of +1000 users per day
-Visibility and exposure in over 40 countries
-A worldwide Alexa rating of 39,000 including excellent ratings in individual countries such as Russia (2,000) and The United States (33,000)
-Fully transparent coin metrics allowing users to see how Administrators utilize coins

And all of this has been done with not one single Latium used in operational expenses.

Moving forward, we'd also like to share with you some information about future developments to the Latium system. Currently, the Latium development team is working on a very strong and capable fraud mitigation system. Once implemented, this fraud mitigation system will essentially move Latium into a fully automated phase. From registration to payout, your interaction with Latium will be seamless and streamlined. This will benefit both users and developers, because once fully automated, you'll have less hurdles to climb and the Latium developers will be able to focus on what has been the overarching goal from the inception of this project: Creating an economy based on Latium. This economy will include not only third-party integration of Latium as an accepted currency, but also the creation of an internal-economy. This internal-economy will see Latium implemented as the base currency for projects where you, the loyal Latium users, are the driving force for production. Remember, there is strength in numbers and although the Latium system is still not perfect, if there is anything we have...it's numbers.

With only ~240,000 coins in circulation, the total value of Latium in circulation is relatively low (approx $14,000). Many users rush to exchanges to sell their Latium for pennies and we have no problem with this. What you do with your coins is your prerogative. We value and champion free-will and economic autonomy. However, as new developments come to fruition, we strongly believe that the value of Latium will go up significantly. Keep in mind, even the most powerful cryptocurrency, BitCoin, took years to gain traction as a viable currency and it still struggles with everyday adoption. Latium is less than 3 Months old and is already in the to top 60 coins based on value (source: www.CoinMarketCap.com). Conventional wisdom tells us that "Rome was not built in a day." Nor so can a currency with such elaborate and expansive plans be built in a day. We appreciate your patience and hope that our assurance of future developments is welcomed by you.

Thank you for your efforts in spreading the word about Latium. You are an excellent community of users and through your work, Latium will continue to grow.

conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

Moving forward, we'd also like to share with you some information about future developments to the Latium system. Currently, the Latium development team is working on a very strong and capable fraud mitigation system. Once implemented, this fraud mitigation system will essentially move Latium into a fully automated phase. From registration to payout, your interaction with Latium will be seamless and streamlined. This will benefit both users and developers, because once fully automated, you'll have less hurdles to climb and the Latium developers will be able to focus on what has been the overarching goal from the inception of this project: Creating an economy based on Latium. This economy will include not only third-party integration of Latium as an accepted currency, but also the creation of an internal-economy. This internal-economy will see Latium implemented as the base currency for projects where you, the loyal Latium users, are the driving force for production. Remember, there is strength in numbers and although the Latium system is still not perfect, if there is anything we have...it's numbers.

Great work ! We hope that the updates will come this month !
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:23:42 PM

Guys! I'm the one who vote for Latium on https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LAT

Huh

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
karlb187

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:46:04 PM

Huh

they are removing the voting on that site very soon so its not worth the time.

Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

Huh

Oh? ok. Sad

Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

Huh

Why?

Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:09:56 PM

So? keep vote on Hitbtc! You surrendered? We will do Isracoin in all slit! Grin So keep vote https://hitbtc.com/vote

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: