Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
Graywolf

Activity: 48
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:51:29 PM

where are the config files specs this shoudl have posted on the first post by the founders yea?

I need the specs of the latium.conf pls specifically the server, like my one for CAPTcoin

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=Cbdd1Fcz5CovBBCF4HPHFBJVzay5jUZWKW
rpcpassword=*******
rpcport=26651<----------------------------SEE LATIUM WE NEED THE PORT FOR LATIUM, NO PORT= NO PROOF OF STAKE ABLILITY Sad
addnode=node1.captcoin.com
addnode=node2.captcoin.com

The only way to increase the Latium price is that it shoud be added to maximum markets.

Low voted coins are also being added to hitbtc market, Latium admin should also follow that process...

Admin should add latium to mintpal , cryptsy , coinbroker and some other exchanges also.

And i Gaurantee this is the best way to grow the Latium market and increase its price.

OR stop selling your latium for fractions of a bitcoin, you know if no one is selling it for 9000 satoshi no one can buy it for that price, if no one is buying it and they see the sellers are raising their prices according, a buyer will buy it before the price gets to high, the problem is not the exchange itself, its the idiots and the children trading in the exchange, dont blame the exchange for its members stupidity, blame the members who have no trading experience. Smiley just my thoughts.

[/quote]

Hello

Latium not need conf file,if there is conf file that prevent minting.unknown it is conf file itself or file contents.

Br

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:24:12 PM

OR stop selling your latium for fractions of a bitcoin, you know if no one is selling it for 9000 satoshi no one can buy it for that price, if no one is buying it and they see the sellers are raising their prices according, a buyer will buy it before the price gets to high, the problem is not the exchange itself, its the idiots and the children trading in the exchange, dont blame the exchange for its members stupidity, blame the members who have no trading experience. Smiley just my thoughts.

ADDITIONAL NOTE its not the admin who gets to decide on what exchange accepts his coin, its the exchange and its members, siteslike cryptsy have very few children, thus even fewer traders interested in this coin right now, its popularon the exchanges it is popular on because the kids just need that extra 50,000 satoshi to buy that game they always wanted, lose the kids, the value willincrease. sorry to say but truth is truth. The stupidity I see in the latium market on a daily basis only tells me tru idiots aretrading this coin or just pure children.because there is no intelligence in trading, i watched an idiot buy over 100 latium at 15000 satoshi, he then tried to sell it for 18,000 satoshi, but missed his window, he then lowered his price 6 times and still had not sold his coins. He was a day late and a click short on getting the price he wanted, so now he has sold himself short and took a huge loss.

You want to raise the value of latium on the market, LEARN HOW TO TRADE Smiley again just my thoughts.

Agreed  Wink

We all need to hold out for better prices and it will go up. I do see lots of buyers but people keep dumping for very cheap.

I will email my referrals and let them know how to trade and everyone should if you have a big downline.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:47:30 PM

BTW, Now is a great time to buy some LAT from the Exchanges!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:19:45 PM

My wallet is opened and connected to network from more than 11 hours

But still it haven't minted a single coin  Undecided

This shit coin is irritating me.  Angry

Admin is also not focused of adding Latium to maximum markets.

Price is decreasing in a tremendous way. BULL SHIT...  Embarrassed

There are many coins on the market right now with very low coin-age requirements for staking. Latium takes a little bit longer for your coins to mature compared to others but once it starts minting it will be fairly consistent/often which is nice considering there is no staking icon. I have less coins than you and have no problems with the mac client. Just sit tight Smiley

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

I just can't seem to get sign ups man. I get clicks, but no one follows thru... le sigh

Just keep promoting. the more your link is out there, the more chances of referrals...go viral with that motha!  Grin

youtube, facebook, twitter, ALL OF THEM and don't give up and it will work for you.

OR buy one of my lifetime latium referral builder memberships and I will do the work for you. - http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

The memberships are sold out for now but more memberships will be for sale soon and you can get notified when they go for sale if you ask on my contact form: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/contact

For now I have to work on my first group of lifetime members and build up everyone's referrals before I offer the next group of memberships for sale.

I have already built a huge downline on Latium that now grows on its own (other 99 levels) so now I offer my referral building skills to my lifetime members. I use all the skills I have learned over the last 15 years of making money online. I use many methods of marketing to get my members links on tons of bitcoin related sites every day. I also buy advertising just for my members links from time to time just to give it all a boost and those stats can be found here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

I am also here for anyone that may have a question about Latium in general (free of charge)  Wink

UPDATE FOR MY LIFETIME REFERRAL BUILDER MEMBER'S:

I now offer real time stats of the traffic I send to your link.
Just PM me and tell me your Latium referral link and I will send you the stats link.

lxkhanh189

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:37:39 AM

Dear all,

I have problem with latium now. I didn't log in Latium website in 3 days.

Today, i log in Latium website and receive a message "User account not approved yet".

3 days before, i loged in Latium website and send/receive LAT normally.

May anyone help me to solve this problem.

Thanks
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

Dear all,

Today, i log in Latium website and receive a message "User account not approved yet".

Thanks

Latium admin will be back in 9+ hours. You should PM them here as they cannot discuss individual account issues in the thread for privacy reasons.

In the mean time, make sure you have added a valid wallet to your Latium account. You need to download the wallet from the Latium website and install it on your system. Try that if you haven't already.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:56:22 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 06:02:37 AM by n2004al

I just can't seem to get sign ups man. I get clicks, but no one follows thru... le sigh

Just keep promoting. the more your link is out there, the more chances of referrals...go viral with that motha!  Grin

youtube, facebook, twitter, ALL OF THEM and don't give up and it will work for you.

OR buy one of my lifetime latium referral builder memberships and I will do the work for you. - http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

The memberships are sold out for now but more memberships will be for sale soon and you can get notified when they go for sale if you ask on my contact form: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/contact

For now I have to work on my first group of lifetime members and build up everyone's referrals before I offer the next group of memberships for sale.

I have already built a huge downline on Latium that now grows on its own (other 99 levels) so now I offer my referral building skills to my lifetime members. I use all the skills I have learned over the last 15 years of making money online. I use many methods of marketing to get my members links on tons of bitcoin related sites every day. I also buy advertising just for my members links from time to time just to give it all a boost and those stats can be found here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

I am also here for anyone that may have a question about Latium in general (free of charge)  Wink

Just PM me and tell me your Latium referral link and I will send you the stats link.

Where are my referrals Karl? I don't need the stats because I am not receiving any click since two days. And only 3-4 clicks the previous days. In this way you will make me money online? For how much time you will continue to tell lies? Where is my "hot seat" that you promise me? Where is the improving of my results? When I will see continues results and not 1 day yes and other 5 no one or 2-3 clicks? You are telling that your send clicks to our links. Why I don't receive clicks?
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:57:24 AM

Dear all,

Thanks

Latium admin will be back in 9+ hours. You should PM them here as they cannot discuss individual account issues in the thread for privacy reasons.

In the mean time, make sure you have added a valid wallet to your Latium account. You need to download the wallet from the Latium website and install it on your system. Try that if you haven't already.

I think your account has been deleted/suspended

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:10:58 AM

Hello

Latium not need conf file,if there is conf file that prevent minting.unknown it is conf file itself or file contents.

Br

Ok first let me say that is just....hmmm..... cant be right, how can you mint anything if your wallet doesnt know you are trying to mint? I mean if you just log in as a server, and nothing is telling your wallet to accept or GET anything how can you possibly mint?

Secondly I actually found this on a website.

# latium.conf configuration file. Lines beginning with # are comments.

# Network-related settings:

# Run on the test network instead of the real latium network.
#testnet=1

# Connect via a socks4 proxy
#proxy=127.0.0.1:9050

# Use as many addnode= settings as you like to connect to specific peers
#addnode=188.120.246.137:7777

# ... or use as many connect= settings as you like to connect ONLY
# to specific peers:
#connect=188.120.246.137:7777

# Do not use Internet Relay Chat (irc.lfnet.org #latium channel) to
# find other peers.
#noirc=1

# Maximum number of inbound+outbound connections.
#maxconnections=

# JSON-RPC options (for controlling a running process)

# server=1 tells Latium to accept JSON-RPC commands.
#server=1

# You must set rpcuser and rpcpassword to secure the JSON-RPC api
#rpcuser=Ulysseys
#rpcpassword=YourSuperGreatPasswordNumber_385593

# By default, only RPC connections from localhost are allowed.  Specify
# as many rpcallowip= settings as you like to allow connections from
# other hosts (and you may use * as a wildcard character):
#rpcallowip=10.1.1.34
#rpcallowip=192.168.1.*

# Listen for RPC connections on this TCP port:
rpcport=8332

# You can use Latium or latiumd to send commands to Latium/latiumd
# running on another host using this option:
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

# Use Secure Sockets Layer (also known as TLS or HTTPS) to communicate
# with Latium -server or latiumd
#rpcssl=1

# OpenSSL settings used when rpcssl=1
rpcsslciphers=TLSv1+HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!AH:!3DES:@STRENGTH
rpcsslcertificatechainfile=server.cert
rpcsslprivatekeyfile=server.pem

# Miscellaneous options

# Set gen=1 to attempt to generate latiums
gen=0

# Pre-generate this many public/private key pairs, so wallet backups will be valid for
# both prior transactions and several dozen future transactions.
keypool=100

# Pay an optional transaction fee every time you send latiums.
paytxfee=0.01

# Allow direct connections for the 'pay via IP address' feature.
#allowreceivebyip=1

# User interface options

# Start Latium minimized
#min=1

# Minimize to the system tray
#minimizetotray=1

SO I think we would need a config file in order tomint or your justa connection to the network.

Please excuse the latium admin as I see he has not been on here for a while, I had to go thru lengths to answer my own question that should never have needed been asked,  and its been over 9 days since anything productive has happened on my latium account , such as approving pending transaction sending out payments and so forth, I think he is busy doing captchas for the new CAPTcoin. He will be back in 5 days 7 hours and 50 minutes when CAPTcoin halves their reward system.
HAHAHA Just kidding LOL

madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:38:38 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:53:48 AM by madmartians

operation "first place on hitbtc" just started!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2k behind!
Slineage

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:45:01 AM

Price dropped even lower!
1 armor will soon 1 ruble
We must do something, admins take what ever measures.
We as users always help! And long paid very koshelek.Napisano armor for that armor proverenny and the purse has not postupayut.I say necessarily that the program was incorporated?
microman

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

Stop fighting for exchange markets and put some votes in HitBtc.com! All from this forum who wants a bigger price should make an account and vote latium coin!

Entering on hitbtc.com market will raise up price and  you will be satisfied!

1k votes remaining for the first place in hitbtc! SIGN UP and vote!

Note: If you will vote without sign up your vote will be 1. Otherwise, if you will sign up, login and vote, your vote will count as 10! It takes only 2-3 minutes!
Slineage

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:25:48 PM

Stop fighting for exchange markets and put some votes in HitBtc.com! All from this forum who wants a bigger price should make an account and vote latium coin!

Entering on hitbtc.com market will raise up price and  you will be satisfied!

1k votes remaining for the first place in hitbtc! SIGN UP and vote!

Note: If you will vote without sign up your vote will be 1. Otherwise, if you will sign up, login and vote, your vote will count as 10! It takes only 2-3 minutes!
Keep let's vote for the site!
Hoard currency do not sell! Price will rise! Sense sell for pennies if you can sell for expensive!
criticular

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:41:06 PM

Latium is now at 60 pages of forum and 200k coins distributed. Funny to think of those that say this was a Scam coin on page 1 of this forum. They have been proven wrong, LAT-admin have not spent 1 coin of operational LAT. Keep voting. HitBTC knows LAT has a strong community and trading activity and eventually they will want to make some of that $$
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:33:44 PM

Vote! Vote! https://hitbtc.com/vote 900 votes and first place!  Grin Grin Grin

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:36:18 PM

Hi is the great admin

1. Answer your PM's instantly
2. Send payments on time
3. Nice behavior  Kiss Kiss Kiss

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:43:57 PM

Where are my referrals Karl? I don't need the stats because I am not receiving any click since two days. And only 3-4 clicks the previous days. In this way you will make me money online? For how much time you will continue to tell lies? Where is my "hot seat" that you promise me? Where is the improving of my results? When I will see continues results and not 1 day yes and other 5 no one or 2-3 clicks? You are telling that your send clicks to our links. Why I don't receive clicks?

Hello. Just pm me with your latium referral link and I will look into this for you. Like I said I can not guarantee any referral amounts because people join on their own free will. I do not make fake accounts.

The "hot seat" member is changed everyday so you will get your turn soon.

These new stats give you a better idea of my work and you get to see where they come from.

I do not tell lies. I said that not everyone will get 1000 clicks and signups in their first day of joining with me but over time all members will make profit guaranteed.

tomalbert

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

Vote! Vote! https://hitbtc.com/vote 900 votes and first place!  Grin Grin Grin

Good support we have on Hitbtc.com. just don't stop voting.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:11:05 PM

Hello. Just pm me with your latium referral link and I will look into this for you. Like I said I can not guarantee any referral amounts because people join on their own free will. I do not make fake accounts.

The "hot seat" member is changed everyday so you will get your turn soon.

These new stats give you a better idea of my work and you get to see where they come from.

I do not tell lies. I said that not everyone will get 1000 clicks and signups in their first day of joining with me but over time all members will make profit guaranteed.

It was the same situation two-three days ago when we pm with each-other and you promised me the same words that you tell here. There is not sense that we tell the same things every two-three days. My situation it is not normal. I HAVE NOT ANY CLICK AND THIS IS NOT NORMAL. I sent my latium referral link two-three days ago. You don't do nothing with the my referral link. You can find it if you control my pm (the pm received with my username).
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: