Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281440 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:54:18 PM

I am sorry but this is a "Lifetime" membership and is not refundable. Don't worry, ALL member's will see great result in time. This is not a service that makes a thousand referrals in a day because you can't do that... at least not with real referrals (people that will join, download the wallet and get referrals of their own). My system is pure marketing and that takes time. I have about 30 lifetime members and some have seen 5 referrals in a few hours and some have not. Things will even out over time.

Think of your purchase as an investment into your Latium network and don't forget you get paid on 99 more levels from the referrals i get for you so you will make more than that 5LAT from just one referral. (I made over 1000LAT from just one referral so I know).

Just trust in me and I will deliver but it takes time..not 24 hours.

I am very excited to be part of your group, and look forward to your skills helping me gain LAT, thanks again! I so far haven't seen anything show up in my wallet, but on the site it says I have had like 12 hits or something in a day, so i'm already stoked, as it's apparent that something is going on, and all I did was give you .03 BTC. So I know it wasn't me who did it. Gotta be you! lol.

Anyway, thanks again, and even though I have yet to see any lat in my wallet, it seems like it's working, and I appreciate your efforts. Continue the good work!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

I am sorry but this is a "Lifetime" membership and is not refundable. Don't worry, ALL member's will see great result in time. This is not a service that makes a thousand referrals in a day because you can't do that... at least not with real referrals (people that will join, download the wallet and get referrals of their own). My system is pure marketing and that takes time. I have about 30 lifetime members and some have seen 5 referrals in a few hours and some have not. Things will even out over time.

Think of your purchase as an investment into your Latium network and don't forget you get paid on 99 more levels from the referrals i get for you so you will make more than that 5LAT from just one referral. (I made over 1000LAT from just one referral so I know).

Just trust in me and I will deliver but it takes time..not 24 hours.

I just wonder in something sir , Why not contract with LAT Admin , and Lets Say make Deposite in 3 times , 0.01 BTC for each ? so you tell the your clients when they have for example 65 LAT They Pay You and that by Latium admin moderation , And So You can Get Your Earnings from clients in less a month when they have a specific amount of LAT , This is just an idea , If I was this promo owner I do like that , so my client can trust me.

The admin doesn't have time to mess with my projects.

You can trust me. As time goes on you will see better reviews. This person joined 24 hours ago and already got one referral. Some days are better than others but over time this will make you way more than you put in.

i don't need lifetime membership or something like that.

i just need my Latium Please

and you can get 40 my Latium in 24 Hours than give me 150 Lat.
i was sent you total 190 Lat

please get back my Latium

Did you not read dude? That's not how it works. He won't give you a refund because as is stated, there are no refunds, and it is a LIFETIME membership. So just wait it out man, you'll get your money in a slower fashion, everything isn't all about right now!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:39:28 PM

Latium payouts for the day have been issued. Payments will not be issued over the weekend. Thank you for your support and best of luck with future earnings.

karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:40:21 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

If you signup to hitbtc and login, your vote counts as 10 votes!  Shocked (can do only one time)

And you can make a single vote once a day per IP address  Wink

vote!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:44:45 PM

karlb187 how many places you use to promote buyers referal link?

I promote the link all over the net. Mostly bitcoin related sites and on my own website. I also use bitcoin forums, youtube and more. Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:49:13 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 05:44:03 PM by karlb187

I am very excited to be part of your group, and look forward to your skills helping me gain LAT, thanks again! I so far haven't seen anything show up in my wallet, but on the site it says I have had like 12 hits or something in a day, so i'm already stoked, as it's apparent that something is going on, and all I did was give you .03 BTC. So I know it wasn't me who did it. Gotta be you! lol.

Anyway, thanks again, and even though I have yet to see any lat in my wallet, it seems like it's working, and I appreciate your efforts. Continue the good work!

Thanks for understanding how it works. I will be buying some ad space for my members later today to give it all a boost ;-)

vas000

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:03:56 PM

Anyone Who Buy The " karlb187 " Offer ,, You Can Check if Your Link is Promoted and Submited , Just Put You Referal Link in Search Engins Like Google , Bing ... and See in How Many Sites is Linked .Thanks
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 05:38:37 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 06:59:53 PM by karlb187

Anyone Who Buy The " karlb187 " Offer ,, You Can Check if Your Link is Promoted and Submited , Just Put You Referal Link in Search Engins Like Google , Bing ... and See in How Many Sites is Linked .Thanks

My system does not work that way. I have one link that promotes all members links and they share all the hits so your unique link will not show but i promote that link all over the place and I add new places daily. Just bought an ad on a-ads ad network and will be live very soon.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

Dear Latium Community,

We've been listening to your appeals for a clearer, less confusing system. As a result, we have implemented a new registration system. This system will prompt all users to add a valid and unique Latium wallet before they are granted access to the system. Once a new registrant has downloaded the wallet and entered an address, they will receive a second email with instructions regarding setting up a password and accessing the system. This new process will remove the confusing movement of coins from APPROVED to PENDING and back to APPROVED. Now, once a new user has registered and added their valid and unique wallet it can take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends) for the coins to be moved from PENDING to APPROVED. This time delay is frustrating, yet necessary in order to remove fraudulent claims into the system.

Payment processing can still take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends). However, we are actively working on the automatic payment system that you've been asking for. Thank you very much for your support and and patience. Good luck with future earnings. Keep spreading the word - Latium is growing exponentially! Traffic and registrations are at all-time highs!

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:00:58 PM

Dear Latium Community,

We've been listening to your appeals for a clearer, less confusing system. As a result, we have implemented a new registration system. This system will prompt all users to add a valid and unique Latium wallet before they are granted access to the system. Once a new registrant has downloaded the wallet and entered an address, they will receive a second email with instructions regarding setting up a password and accessing the system. This new process will remove the confusing movement of coins from APPROVED to PENDING and back to APPROVED. Now, once a new user has registered and added their valid and unique wallet it can take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends) for the coins to be moved from PENDING to APPROVED. This time delay is frustrating, yet necessary in order to remove fraudulent claims into the system.

Payment processing can still take up to 24 hours (72 hours on weekends). However, we are actively working on the automatic payment system that you've been asking for. Thank you very much for your support and and patience. Good luck with future earnings. Keep spreading the word - Latium is growing exponentially! Traffic and registrations are at all-time highs!

You Da Man!

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:06:16 PM

Dear Latium Community,

Also, wallets no longer must be added within 24 hours. If at any point a VALID and UNIQUE wallet is added, you will be approved.

REMREY

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:13:38 PM

Dear Latium Community,

You have not the first time conditions change, output lat registered before that time.
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:18:42 PM

Dear Latium Community,

Also, wallets no longer must be added within 24 hours. If at any point a VALID and UNIQUE wallet is added, you will be approved.
'

New procedures will have no affect on previous commissions.

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:32:39 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

Great news with the new signup changes. We will all get more approved referrals now. Thank you admin for making it better for us all.

Keep Voting and We might hit a new Exchange... = More value for latium!

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:42:17 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 08:00:31 PM by karlb187

BTW, My wallet is minting coins faster now  Grin

You just need to keep a balance in your wallet and keep it connected to the internet for a long time

(I leave it on overnight and it mints coins a few times in my sleep)   Cheesy

stepmike

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:01:10 PM

if you have a large number of coins it is nice plus, but at 5 Lats not earn much.
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:08:49 PM

if you have a large number of coins it is nice plus, but at 5 Lats not earn much.

Just get some referrals or join my service and I will help you build your referrals on latium.

You just need to get a few active members under you and your 100 referral levels will start filling.

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:25:21 PM

Dear Latium Community,

Great update Latium , I hope this will reduce number of questions definitely.  Grin
Thanks
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:31:09 PM

Dear Latium Community,

Great update Latium , I hope this will reduce number of questions definitely.  Grin
Thanks

Thank you for your support. Our greatest concern is making this system more efficient for the awesome members of Latium.

mehrdad1993

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:10:52 PM

Latium what are doing man?!!!

the panel said 5 latiium paid but in fact there is no any Latium to pay me!

i'm tired , this is not for first time.

i'm sure that Latium is ok.because my friend from another city register by my ref link

please check it out

my email in lat:  ahoramazda.uki@gmail.com

Mehrdad Shojaei
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: