Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:16:54 AM

Decksperiment - he says shit! 50 btc ahahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sorry for my bad english! But a try!

Ok! You use proxy, example ( 123.32.43.1) and give LAT! just once! if you use that proxy again you get nothing! Now think as a free proxy? Not so much And many of them are already used! therefore it can not hurt! Do not panic and ignor that shit!

Keep vote https://hitbtc.com/vote ignor haters

Latium will win!

You are so stoopid you should stay behind that proxy of yours.. changing ip by changing NIC means no proxies required.. and a clearout of cookies solves all other issues.. get as many lat for free as you want from same pc, same home.. man, even if they figure out how to spot your pc, new sid will solve that.. if they manage to figure out what pc your always using, grab a laptop, 5 minutes on any wifi hotspot will get you 5 latium for every wifi spot you can find.. oops, am i spoiling this proff of what??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:21:57 AM

You sound more like the expert than me, but lets assume your maths is correct. if there is only 200k lat coins available, how many coins have you missed counting when doing the interest? at 50% interest (I'm not mistaken am I?) that would add another 100k lat that NO-ONE signed up for.. where did they come from, the mine?

I meant stop trying to educate other users of lat, you were correct in your first post....

I think he was not talking with you, but as soon as you have nothing good to do, you may come into this discussion, or maybe you should open your own fan club. The fan club of retarded latium users, or something you said and was unimportant to remind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why dont I just join the land of the cant even speak english fan club, my god, if I send you a scrubbing brush dya think your culture would rub off on me? I now have nothing good to do. I have a fan club, several in fact:

1: Docsis penetration tester..(type Re-Kr8 cablewizardz..)

2: How to get more latium than anyone wants using this script fan club..

3: Would you like that translated into latinum.fanclub.com
wtf?! I was quoting armin22 not you. Or you are posting from 2 different nicknames and you missed that?Smiley))))))

Dude, please take what I say with a pinch of salt, I am also seeing how easy it is to get lost in what other people are saying to others, I mean, I dont know who is speaking to who, never mind who is actually listening lol.. but never fear, to make y'all feel safe in investing in latium, I'll make geotagging packets to postcoded ip a feature of the next docsis network, that way when you get more sign up's, you'll know they all came from my house, lol..

daaaamn! now I remember our first dialogue! you are the one who threatened Latium admin with backtraking skills, right? ahahaha Cheesy with a neighbour who did not received his 5 coins. perhaps that neighbour is the friend who made 50 btc? ahahaha this is really awuful man

Wow, a troll.. yeah, I'm the one who never got my latium after signing up, so thought I'd show the world how much such a simple mistake can cost thousands.. my neighbour is just that, a gimp.. he did try to get me into it, but hey, I already made 2 bitcoins showing other people how to earn more latium!! FROM SAME HOME, using SAME PC, proving this concept is nothing but wishfull thinking.. good for free btc, and keeping away from faucets.. yeah.. dear latium..So many people are now using my method.. but then, were'nt the rest of your 10 users?
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:24:04 AM

Ok! You use proxy, example ( 123.32.43.1) and give LAT! just once! if you use that proxy again you get nothing! Now think as a free proxy? Not so much And many of them are already used! therefore it can not hurt! Do not panic and ignor that shit!

Latium will win!

You are so stoopid you should stay behind that proxy of yours.. changing ip by changing NIC means no proxies required.. and a clearout of cookies solves all other issues.. get as many lat for free as you want from same pc, same home.. man, even if they figure out how to spot your pc, new sid will solve that.. if they manage to figure out what pc your always using, grab a laptop, 5 minutes on any wifi hotspot will get you 5 latium for every wifi spot you can find.. oops, am i spoiling this proff of what??

you are a genius! thank you for this! tomorrow I will grab my laptop and go for wi-fi hunting. It can take up to 15 minutes if the hotspot si password protected  Cry but first I will go to McDonalds. I will pay ~$7 for a big mac menu and then I will take my 5 fraudulent and free LATs. This will be awesome, sugar and honey!
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:29:35 AM

You sound more like the expert than me, but lets assume your maths is correct. if there is only 200k lat coins available, how many coins have you missed counting when doing the interest? at 50% interest (I'm not mistaken am I?) that would add another 100k lat that NO-ONE signed up for.. where did they come from, the mine?

I meant stop trying to educate other users of lat, you were correct in your first post....

I think he was not talking with you, but as soon as you have nothing good to do, you may come into this discussion, or maybe you should open your own fan club. The fan club of retarded latium users, or something you said and was unimportant to remind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why dont I just join the land of the cant even speak english fan club, my god, if I send you a scrubbing brush dya think your culture would rub off on me? I now have nothing good to do. I have a fan club, several in fact:

wtf?! I was quoting armin22 not you. Or you are posting from 2 different nicknames and you missed that?Smiley))))))

Dude, please take what I say with a pinch of salt, I am also seeing how easy it is to get lost in what other people are saying to others, I mean, I dont know who is speaking to who, never mind who is actually listening lol.. but never fear, to make y'all feel safe in investing in latium, I'll make geotagging packets to postcoded ip a feature of the next docsis network, that way when you get more sign up's, you'll know they all came from my house, lol..

daaaamn! now I remember our first dialogue! you are the one who threatened Latium admin with backtraking skills, right? ahahaha Cheesy with a neighbour who did not received his 5 coins. perhaps that neighbour is the friend who made 50 btc? ahahaha this is really awuful man

Wow, a troll.. yeah, I'm the one who never got my latium after signing up, so thought I'd show the world how much such a simple mistake can cost thousands.. my neighbour is just that, a gimp.. he did try to get me into it, but hey, I already made 2 bitcoins showing other people how to earn more latium!! FROM SAME HOME, using SAME PC, proving this concept is nothing but wishfull thinking.. good for free btc, and keeping away from faucets.. yeah.. dear latium..So many people are now using my method.. but then, were'nt the rest of your 10 users?

now I understand. You made the sweet introduction and now this should be the moment when you will advertise your miracle method. I think you are just a child trying to make his first money hustling people on the internet Smiley) it hurts, but it wont work here. or maybe... I dont know
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:30:32 AM

I see auto-payouts is working now...  good job latium Devs...

Decksperiment

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:31:17 AM

Tis nowt to do with genius, and everything to do with well, if it aint no good to me, then perhaps the rest of the world is ready for free latium.. I dont need backtrack to change ip, never mind reaver the wifi (average for me is 1:30 seconds using cuda/crunch/pyrit and a few nice rainbow tables).. fact is by conning me into signing up and refusing to pay because I have an ip similar to a neighbour deserves the total decimation of this currency due to the fact there is now NO PROOF. All there is is around 5000 users, guaranteed at least 4000 of these have multiple accounts, and the ones that matter get deleted.. for being genuine Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:33:09 AM

now I understand. You made the sweet introduction and now this should be the moment when you will advertise your miracle method. I think you are just a child trying to make his first money hustling people on the internet Smiley) it hurts, but it wont work here. or maybe... I dont know

Wtf are you talking about? Are you anything to do with latium, of are your lips always that brown and crunchy? Keep out of that sun or the dung beetles will be rolling you up the hill to your desired success..
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:31:06 AM

Where is the btc website? Where can I instantly buy a diamond ring for your wife?

Ask and you shall receive

Bitcoin Luxary Marketplace

Even more precisely to your request

THAT DIAMOND RING YOU ASKED ABOUT Smiley

Let me see you buy a house in Spain or yacht with your latium Smiley

imaLATman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:56:17 AM

I love all the haters of a 2 month old project. I'm sure there was a time when the idea of using bitcoin at newegg was an insane idea too...
tayax

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:21:51 AM

Latium will win!

you are a genius! thank you for this! tomorrow I will grab my laptop and go for wi-fi hunting. It can take up to 15 minutes if the hotspot si password protected  Cry but first I will go to McDonalds. I will pay ~$7 for a big mac menu and then I will take my 5 fraudulent and free LATs. This will be awesome, sugar and honey!

Finally someone that get how LAT is going to fail hard. It doesn't take a big IQ to realize that it would take a developer a day to create a bot that can get unlimited new latium wallet and get the 5LAT.

That day where the LAT = 1 satoshi is soon. Im dumping all mine cause the project doesnt make any sense.
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:45:35 AM

Finally someone that get how LAT is going to fail hard. It doesn't take a big IQ to realize that it would take a developer a day to create a bot that can get unlimited new latium wallet and get the 5LAT.

That day where the LAT = 1 satoshi is soon. Im dumping all mine cause the project doesnt make any sense.

err muh gurrrrd! panic! sell sell sell!
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:09:30 AM

I think its a great time to buy from all the people dumping for soo cheap!  Grin

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:18:46 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 03:40:34 AM by karlb187

You Can Buy Ad Space @ MoneyInPjs.com With Your LAT!

We had Over 3 MILLION Hits this month!

Great place to promote any coin because my site is bitcoin/altcoin related.

http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/advertise

468X60 Banner Ad Space - 200LAT (1 month) In Footer

Sponsor Link - 1000LAT (3 months) Non Rotating Link On EVERY Page.

You can send your ad purchase LAT to: ARf1SaGGvjs7XVvieVkSzmgvyiF9BS98LA

Feel free to contact me on Skype: karl.moneyinpjs (this is the only moneyinpjs skype username)

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:45:55 AM

I love all the haters of a 2 month old project. I'm sure there was a time when the idea of using bitcoin at newegg was an insane idea too...

Unfortunately My research on this coin tells me other things, Not sure if it was the same person, but in many forums they are talking about how this is not Latiums first time around the crypto block, when I tried to get a few high coin investors interested in Latium a while ago they replied and said not to waste my time the coin failed once already. So i am not sure if this really is only a 2 month old project or a previously failed attempt brought back to life. But in all its crashing hard right now at only 4500 satoshi a coin Sad good time to buy? I am still weighing the options actually, I want to see how far it will fall. I have also noticed my referrals have quit promoting their links as I have not gotten any more referral coins in the past 9 days, unless there is a problem in the system not reporting them or something, I usually get 3 to 5 referral commissions a day sometimes more, what i do know is I have 9+ coins that have been in pending for 10 days now.

KSGuy

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:01:36 AM

I'd never consider buying into a coin like this.
I tried the referral stuff for fun, but that's the only thing fun about this coin.
It's not an investment I'd look into right now, that's for sure.
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

It has been working for me... and my payouts are coming... I don't understand all the complaining.
I think this kind of distribution will attract a whole new set of crypto currency people ( i.e. The network marketing crowd ) and that in and of itself will drive Latiums value up...

This is something that crowd can understand....

I would keep at it, it is basically free to try unlike Amway so what can it hurt?

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:53:03 AM

It has been working for me... and my payouts are coming... I don't understand all the complaining.
I think this kind of distribution will attract a whole new set of crypto currency people ( i.e. The network marketing crowd ) and that in and of itself will drive Latiums value up...

I would keep at it, it is basically free to try unlike Amway so what can it hurt?

And the value will go way up once the staking works better (very soon)

tayax

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:24:06 AM

I don't think you guys understand how the value of a currency is calculated. The more amount is created, the less value it has. Rare = Expensive.
The fact creating 5 LAT out of thin air with just an email should already be a huge warning.
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:06:45 AM

iSRA back on 1st position. I think they dont know that my real name is Adolf Zohan  etc. I say its not wise to mess with Zohan or with your old friend Adolf  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
nop is still 2nd  Grin
roman?
yup  Roll Eyes
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:13:34 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:52:00 AM by kbroadfoot

I don't think you guys understand how the value of a currency is calculated. The more amount is created, the less value it has. Rare = Expensive.
The fact creating 5 LAT out of thin air with just an email should already be a huge warning.

Actually all the Latium is already created... this is just a distribution method... and they intend on destroying any left over after the distribution period ends... ( they better, there are a lot of Latium ) ... think of this as a 'Latium Airdrop' with extra coins going to those who participate in the network marketing aspect of this coin...

Nothing is being 'created out of thin air'.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: