Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281440 times)
hibr3d

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:26:05 AM

How did you get payout? It 3 week over here and still no payout.

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Thanks, i already pmed him. Where is he atm? On holidays?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:08:39 PM

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:34:41 PM

This Latium Project seems to have the seeds of it's destruction plastered all over the place.. My next door neighbour signed up on friday only to see if it would pay to his wallet.. I signed up yesterday.. He says his payment of 5 lat is pending, but hasnt been paid, and I receive an email stating that someone already got my latium!! Some introduction huh? And we're supposed to vote?? For this? Has it occured to anyone that the total number of main crypto currencies user base is less than 999.999 people in total? A clique that all feed off each other paying non-existant currencies to workers who wonder why they bother.. I mean, really, what's more valuable, 5 latium you cant access, or 100 btc that cant buy food from your local store when you ACTUALLY need it, or the Tree's we're running out of faster and faster as we mine 21 million bitcoins.. Do you really think the internet can be sustained long enough for the 21 million coins to be of any use to anyone, since we cant do anything BUT HOPE to mine/collect due to so many dubious websites with nothing but advertising? In effect,your all refering each other, because thats the only people you can refer, since most of the world is turning it's back on the net due to it becoming so useless to the average user.. To get my point Latium admin: I can walk outside my front door with 1 million LAT/BTC, and try to exchange them for a weeks worth of food.. no-one is interested, they'd be like, uhh? Why?

Latiums weakness is in that when you do what it says on the tin, and you dont get paid, energy follows thought, the negative vibes are broadcast.. you'll never be bitcoin, or anything near it's value, with bitcoin, i am paid everytime ontime, i speculate wisely, and am smart enough to know that Latium will die due to email companies realising that every human being should only have 1 email address, and like the docsis 3 network, this security will be applied, to your postcode which will have PERM static ip, and no other email address will work..

If i cant sign my kids up for latium, then latium will fail, because no-one can.

Never though of that did ya? Neither did bitcoin, but bitcoin pays.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:40:01 PM

How many coins in total are there? Any faucets?
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:53:54 PM

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..

ahhahahahahahha Grin dude u made my day ahahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy first, you dear neighbour did not received his payment since friday because payouts were suspended for the weekend. and for the last phrase... backtrack skills?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

using my backtrack skills I just found an old pic of you and your neighbour Smiley)))))

Decksperiment

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:49:48 PM

ahhahahahahahha Grin dude u made my day ahahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy first, you dear neighbour did not received his payment since friday because payouts were suspended for the weekend. and for the last phrase... backtrack skills?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

using my backtrack skills I just found an old pic of you and your neighbour Smiley)))))

Remind me to chuck ya the same bone latium offered, it clearly worked for you, now do you think you could refrain from thinking anything 'V' is connected to those peacefull protest twats calling themselves anonymous that clearly know nothing about how goy masons love crackin their skulls, Great movie, shame about the s*** bags behind the masks.. at least the scum let you see their face while they maul ya.. backtrack is nowt to do with that mask.. and the mask is nowt to do with anon.. when ya can prove otherwise, let me know? Now go buy a nokia, see if you can get that pic right.. then read up on the docsis 3.5 hack.. do you really know who you are talking to on these things? I guess my rant would be at the amount of crypto currencies, these websites trying to get people into something that simply cannot be worth anything due to no-one actually receiving anything that is worth anything at all, i mean, why would i wanna use an online wallet? I have a wallet..by paying my money into their own online wallets they then steal a percentage of the work i did for them in the guise of transaction fees? F**k me where's the bookies, i got money to spend.. real f'n money.. oh look, click here.. free sex..
madmartians

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:05:46 PM

Remind me to chuck ya the same bone latium offered, it clearly worked for you, now do you think you could refrain from thinking anything 'V' is connected to those peacefull protest twats calling themselves anonymous that clearly know nothing about how goy masons love crackin their skulls, Great movie, shame about the s*** bags behind the masks.. at least the scum let you see their face while they maul ya.. backtrack is nowt to do with that mask.. and the mask is nowt to do with anon.. when ya can prove otherwise, let me know? Now go buy a nokia, see if you can get that pic right.. then read up on the docsis 3.5 hack.. do you really know who you are talking to on these things? I guess my rant would be at the amount of crypto currencies, these websites trying to get people into something that simply cannot be worth anything due to no-one actually receiving anything that is worth anything at all, i mean, why would i wanna use an online wallet? I have a wallet..by paying my money into their own online wallets they then steal a percentage of the work i did for them in the guise of transaction fees? F**k me where's the bookies, i got money to spend.. real f'n money.. oh look, click here.. free sex..

man... i really do not understand your frustration. so you don't want a virtual wallet but you still want your coins from Latium? you also have transaction fees when you use your credit card, when you send money from a bank to another. Sure you must pay for services. No one on this planet do something for free! And trust me, you can not consider this being "work". You don't really work. You don't have a schedule, a boss, a monthly target. I think you have never had a real job. Smiley
hibr3d

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:06:00 PM

Sadly its my 3rd week i am waiting for my payout.
Username : musictvtime@gmail.com
Lat requested : 47

madmartians

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:32:01 PM

ISR    Isracoin        13639    
LAT    Latium        13628    

This is not ok. Gotta do something again!
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:09:58 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

YEAH! We Moved Up One Place....Keep Voting!

Tell your referrals to vote as well  Cool

Vote! Payments are coming today Smiley

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
kishan889

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:27:14 PM

Can anyone explain me....

What is ' Minimum Stake age and Maximum Stake age  Undecided Huh/...
Graywolf

Activity: 48
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:21:07 PM

Can anyone explain me....

What is ' Minimum Stake age and Maximum Stake age  Undecided Huh/...
Go Mintcoin thread,there is lot of info or find peercoin pos calculator (different parameter than LAT)

Br.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:02:35 PM

for anyone thinking about joning karlb referal system . i joined a few days ago and i have had 1443 raw clicks , this has turned into me making about half the money it cost to join. if all the others had joined latium i would be loaded . so in a few days its been well worth it plus the fact this goes on for ever so i keep making money .
so i say thx karlb keep up the good work and if your thinking of joining get in soon  Grin

WOW, you're doing MUCH better than me. lol. But I hope to see an increase soon xD. Still glad I joined!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:03:48 PM

Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

YEAH! We Moved Up One Place....Keep Voting!

Tell your referrals to vote as well  Cool

Vote! Payments are coming today Smiley

Just got paid today! TY Admin  Grin

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:36:06 PM

We will be 2nd place tonight if we keep voting!

Join hitbtc and your 1 vote counts as 10 votes!

steskoff

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:38:32 PM

Wink Wink Wink Just got paid !!! Thank AD  Wink Wink Wink

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:18:52 AM

Portuguese translation of the op done> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703866.0

Please add to the op.

Thanks.

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:42:06 AM

Portuguese translation of the op done> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703866.0

Please add to the op.

Thanks.

Yeah we need one of these for all languages! If you know another language, Please do what this guy did and post it in the "Local" forums for your language...it will help spread the word and maybe get you some referrals  Wink

Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:17:17 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 03:38:41 AM by Mxrider420z

Spanish translated op done too > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704272.0

Please add to OP.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: