Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
criticular

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:40:08 PM

80 votes away! Let's do this. Our strength in numbers is very powerful. This is a great group of LAT Users.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
microman

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

Operation "first place in hitbtc.com" just reached the target!
We do not stop here, we must maintain latium on first place, so keep voting until our coin will be listed in the market!

Keep this coin alive! Put votes there!

L.E.: https://hitbtc.com/vote !!!
Slineage

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:31:33 PM

When will you pay?
Sure to keep the program included?
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 04:35:00 PM

I just can't seem to get sign ups man. I get clicks, but no one follows thru... le sigh

Just keep promoting. the more your link is out there, the more chances of referrals...go viral with that motha!  Grin

youtube, facebook, twitter, ALL OF THEM and don't give up and it will work for you.

OR buy one of my lifetime latium referral builder memberships and I will do the work for you. - http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

The memberships are sold out for now but more memberships will be for sale soon and you can get notified when they go for sale if you ask on my contact form: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/contact

For now I have to work on my first group of lifetime members and build up everyone's referrals before I offer the next group of memberships for sale.

I have already built a huge downline on Latium that now grows on its own (other 99 levels) so now I offer my referral building skills to my lifetime members. I use all the skills I have learned over the last 15 years of making money online. I use many methods of marketing to get my members links on tons of bitcoin related sites every day. I also buy advertising just for my members links from time to time just to give it all a boost and those stats can be found here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

I am also here for anyone that may have a question about Latium in general (free of charge)  Wink

UPDATE FOR MY LIFETIME REFERRAL BUILDER MEMBER'S:

I now offer real time stats of the traffic I send to your link.
Just PM me and tell me your Latium referral link and I will send you the stats link.

Where are my referrals Karl? I don't need the stats because I am not receiving any click since two days. And only 3-4 clicks the previous days. In this way you will make me money online? For how much time you will continue to tell lies? Where is my "hot seat" that you promise me? Where is the improving of my results? When I will see continues results and not 1 day yes and other 5 no one or 2-3 clicks? You are telling that your send clicks to our links. Why I don't receive clicks?

Hello. Just pm me with your latium referral link and I will look into this for you. Like I said I can not guarantee any referral amounts because people join on their own free will. I do not make fake accounts.

The "hot seat" member is changed everyday so you will get your turn soon.

These new stats give you a better idea of my work and you get to see where they come from.

I do not tell lies. I said that not everyone will get 1000 clicks and signups in their first day of joining with me but over time all members will make profit guaranteed.

It was the same situation two-three days ago when we pm with each-other and you promised me the same words that you tell here. There is not sense that we tell the same things every two-three days. My situation it is not normal. I HAVE NOT ANY CLICK AND THIS IS NOT NORMAL. I sent my latium referral link two-three days ago. You don't do nothing with the my referral link. You can find it if you control my pm (the pm received with my username).

Please understand that I have over 30 latium links that I am promoting. All members are getting traffic and will get referrals over time. I do not make any fake accounts, All people that do join will be active and get referrals of their own (so you earn more on the other 99 levels).

In the last 2 days I was changing all the links to goo.gl links so members can better track the traffic I send. If you want the stats link just PM me with your referral link.

I can also see everyone's stats so that I can better keep the traffic even between members.

This is a LIFETIME thing so please just give more time for results to get better (they will).

I am always here if you have questions or need help.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:45:43 PM

I just can't seem to get sign ups man. I get clicks, but no one follows thru... le sigh

Just keep promoting. the more your link is out there, the more chances of referrals...go viral with that motha!  Grin

youtube, facebook, twitter, ALL OF THEM and don't give up and it will work for you.

OR buy one of my lifetime latium referral builder memberships and I will do the work for you. - http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/latium-referrals

The memberships are sold out for now but more memberships will be for sale soon and you can get notified when they go for sale if you ask on my contact form: http://moneyinpjs.com/index.php/contact

For now I have to work on my first group of lifetime members and build up everyone's referrals before I offer the next group of memberships for sale.

I have already built a huge downline on Latium that now grows on its own (other 99 levels) so now I offer my referral building skills to my lifetime members. I use all the skills I have learned over the last 15 years of making money online. I use many methods of marketing to get my members links on tons of bitcoin related sites every day. I also buy advertising just for my members links from time to time just to give it all a boost and those stats can be found here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR

I am also here for anyone that may have a question about Latium in general (free of charge)  Wink

Just PM me and tell me your Latium referral link and I will send you the stats link.

Where are my referrals Karl? I don't need the stats because I am not receiving any click since two days. And only 3-4 clicks the previous days. In this way you will make me money online? For how much time you will continue to tell lies? Where is my "hot seat" that you promise me? Where is the improving of my results? When I will see continues results and not 1 day yes and other 5 no one or 2-3 clicks? You are telling that your send clicks to our links. Why I don't receive clicks?

Hello. Just pm me with your latium referral link and I will look into this for you. Like I said I can not guarantee any referral amounts because people join on their own free will. I do not make fake accounts.

These new stats give you a better idea of my work and you get to see where they come from.

I do not tell lies. I said that not everyone will get 1000 clicks and signups in their first day of joining with me but over time all members will make profit guaranteed.

It was the same situation two-three days ago when we pm with each-other and you promised me the same words that you tell here. There is not sense that we tell the same things every two-three days. My situation it is not normal. I HAVE NOT ANY CLICK AND THIS IS NOT NORMAL. I sent my latium referral link two-three days ago. You don't do nothing with the my referral link. You can find it if you control my pm (the pm received with my username).

Please understand that I have over 30 latium links that I am promoting. All members are getting traffic and will get referrals over time. I do not make any fake accounts, All people that do join will be active and get referrals of their own (so you earn more on the other 99 levels).

In the last 2 days I was changing all the links to goo.gl links so members can better track the traffic I send. If you want the stats link just PM me with your referral link.

I can also see everyone's stats so that I can better keep the traffic even between members.

This is a LIFETIME thing so please just give more time for results to get better (they will).

I pm you. Let's see what do you combine this time. Remember: I am asking you clicks. This at least testifies that you don't lie.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 04:46:09 PM

OOO  WAO  Shocked Shocked Shocked INSTANT PAYOUT STARTED THANK YOU ADMIN (LATIUM) Kiss Kiss Kiss

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Slineage

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:48:53 PM

OOO  WAO  Shocked Shocked Shocked INSTANT PAYOUT STARTED THANK YOU ADMIN (LATIUM) Kiss Kiss Kiss
super and we still do not = ((((
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 04:49:41 PM

We are doing the final testing on this new AUTOMATIC PAYOUT feature. Please be patient while we resolve any last issues. Payment request from the previous 3 days will be processed as usual today. Please do not fear, your coins are safe and will be available to you much more rapidly. Thank you for your patience.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 04:58:44 PM

We are doing the final testing on this new AUTOMATIC PAYOUT feature. Please be patient while we resolve any last issues. Payment request from the previous 3 days will be processed as usual today. Please do not fear, your coins are safe and will be available to you much more rapidly. Thank you for your patience.

Payment requests are currently unavailable in order to resolve some final issues. AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS should be enabled by the end of the day. Thank you for your patience and support of the Latium system.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:00:06 PM

Yeh superb i got my first instant payout  Smiley Grin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:00:57 PM

I pm you. Let's see what do you combine this time. Remember: I am asking you clicks. This at least testifies that you don't lie.

I am sorry for your slow start but this will get better. I just made you my "hot seat" member for the day so you will see some traffic today guaranteed. I also buy paid ad space from time to time to give everyone a boost. If you ever need help or have questions just PM me and I will be glad to help.

PM sent with your new tracking link so we can both better track the traffic I send to your link.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:01:28 PM

Yeh superb i got my first instant payout  Smiley Grin

Me too!

TY Admin  Grin

Do Not Sell Your LAT For Under 20K Per LAT!

If we all hold, It will go back up fast  Grin

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:04:27 PM

I Got Post #1000  Grin

Vote for Latium Everyday : https://hitbtc.com/vote

We are flying up the list!  Grin Grin Grin

Keep Voting!

Use Your Computer & Smart Phone EVERYDAY!

Keep Voting!  Grin

madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:07:53 PM

I know you are happy with Latium new payment service!
I found this picture which I think it describes the battle between iSRACOIN and cLOAKCOIN for the second place  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (wrote their names like that by intention  Grin)
I personally think that iSRACOIN will "win" the second place.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
microman

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:08:56 PM

Just found this image on forum..well I edited a little:))
http://cdn.imghack.se/images/334265be155c2a4b5dc62a3649dd0294.jpg

Real truth!
http://hitbtc.com/vote -> Vote LATIUM!
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:12:26 PM

Hi dear

please check this issue

Warning Do not close this page until it is done loading!

Its taking a lot time

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:30:12 PM

Hi dear

please check this issue

Its taking a lot time

I think you can close the window once you see the payment hit your wallet (have your wallet open and connected when you request your payment).

karlb187

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

Everyone That Gets Paid Today - Do NOT Sell Your LAT For Under 20K Per LAT and if we all stick together, We all make more on the exchanges!  Grin

There are 3 exchanges for LAT/BTC: (soon to be more)

Coin-swap.net
Bittrex.com
Allcrypt.com

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:54:17 PM

Hi dear

please check this issue

Its taking a lot time

I think you can close the window once you see the payment hit your wallet (have your wallet open and connected when you request your payment).

yes you right i did that

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:16:27 PM

Thank you for your patience while we finalize the automatic payout function. In the meantime, KEEP VOTING! And, if you have a twitter account, speak your mind to https://twitter.com/hitbtc. Voting is very important, but the HitBTC exchange might also like to see some vocal support of Latium on social media, too.

You are an awesome group of Latium supporters!

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: