Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281440 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:00:32 AM

Latium payments have been made for payout requests up to July 9, 2014. Some payments to current have been made if the user has added a valid wallet address and requested payout. We will not be issuing payments over the weekend. Payments will resume next week. Thank you for your support and efforts. Good luck with future earnings.

Hi. You said you'd re-credit me (on Friday) my 5 free LAT you took away because of the email deadline mix-up. My account is still showing 0 balance  Sad
I already PMed you my username a couple of days ago. Awaiting your response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:11:08 AM

You guys can get tons more referrals if you use this Latium Splash Page Maker (it's free)

Just enter the end of your referral link (shown on first page when you click the above link) then hit the submit button to get your very own Latium splash page that will have your Latium referral link all over it. This splash page will instantly give Latium a value to your traffic and you will see tons more signups if you promote your splash page link rather than the direct latium link!

Enjoy  Wink

This is a great free tool for those that find it hard to get referrals. Works like a charm and always updating to keep it fresh.  Cheesy

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:19:56 AM

Hello,
Is there other exchanges instead of https://coin-swap.net/market/LAT/BTC
accepting latium? And also what is going with the price? Right now it is around 0.00020 BTC on coin-swap, my question is if the price goes down to for example 0.00001 BTC are you going to pay more for refferal and for registration? Thanks!
BR
Gondel

in the long run the price will crash. the less coins we get as an affiliate the less we are interested in the coins and there will be less affiliates who promote this coin.

i know that people think that if there are less coins the the price will go up, but this is not always the case, like dogecoin, people desert this coin and moved to other profitable coins.

in fact all altcoin going down after a while, it might take months and even years but in the end they wil go down and only bitcoin will stay.

so my advice to you is to not hold altcoins for a long period. dump them as soon as you make profit becuase if you will keep them you will have useless coins that worth nothing.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:03:50 AM

Hello,
Is there other exchanges instead of https://coin-swap.net/market/LAT/BTC
accepting latium? And also what is going with the price? Right now it is around 0.00020 BTC on coin-swap, my question is if the price goes down to for example 0.00001 BTC are you going to pay more for refferal and for registration? Thanks!
BR
Gondel

in the long run the price will crash. the less coins we get as an affiliate the less we are interested in the coins and there will be less affiliates who promote this coin.

i know that people think that if there are less coins the the price will go up, but this is not always the case, like dogecoin, people desert this coin and moved to other profitable coins.

in fact all altcoin going down after a while, it might take months and even years but in the end they wil go down and only bitcoin will stay.

so my advice to you is to not hold altcoins for a long period. dump them as soon as you make profit becuase if you will keep them you will have useless coins that worth nothing.
Hi,
It is reasonable advise Smiley
For now I dont have any problem with Latium. Confirming I ve got a second payment Smiley
Little thing which is demotivating me is that I see the price is alsready going down on coin-swap :/ Not sure for the long turn..
BR
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:31:58 PM

why every day LAT disappear from approved? 100%

Кaждый дeнь yтpoм y мeня ecть oдoбpeнныe cpeдcтвa, a к вeчepy oни иcчeзaют. Кoшeлёк лeгaльный yкaзaн. Bcё пo пpaвилaм. Я пoдyмaл, мoжeт 100% мoиx peфepaлoв нe yкaзывaют кoшeлёк? Пoпpocил дpyгa. Oн вcё cдeлaл пpaвильнo. Пpoшлo 3 дня. И я тaк и нe пoлyчил 5 лaт. Пoчeмy лaтиyмы иcчeзaют из oдoбpeнныx?

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

Everyone report latium to hitbtc and tell them how Latium is a huge scam. Hopefully we can get them shut down!
Support@hitbtc.com

If you also got scammed by Latium please report them to bittrex at https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Its never good to scam people, especially honest hard working people.
gondel
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:00:22 PM

Hello,
Want to ask when you refer someone, when he can claim to withdraw his Latium? I mean do you get 5 latium immediately after registration or have to wait until you have it into your account ( I dont mean wallet on my pc, but account on the site). Also one of my new reff just said that he has the folloing message when registering:
I signed up
[16:58:23] atique shahriar: but they sent me the following mail
[16:58:30 |atique shahriar: "Sorry, someone has already claimed your Latium.

Registration to Latium is limited and you are unable to register for Latium at this time. If you are one of the few legitimate users flagged by our system, we apologize for the inconvenience. We have implemented strict account reviews to help insure the integrity of the Latium system.

No system is 100 percent perfect and know that a small amount of users will be flagged for fraud at no fault of their own, however we feel this is a necessary step to insure the majority of Latium users maintain value for their efforts.

Sincerely,

Latium"
Thanks!
BR
gondel
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:29:09 PM

Hello,
Want to ask when you refer someone, when he can claim to withdraw his Latium? I mean do you get 5 latium immediately after registration or have to wait until you have it into your account ( I dont mean wallet on my pc, but account on the site). Also one of my new reff just said that he has the folloing message when registering:
I signed up

Registration to Latium is limited and you are unable to register for Latium at this time. If you are one of the few legitimate users flagged by our system, we apologize for the inconvenience. We have implemented strict account reviews to help insure the integrity of the Latium system.

No system is 100 percent perfect and know that a small amount of users will be flagged for fraud at no fault of their own, however we feel this is a necessary step to insure the majority of Latium users maintain value for their efforts.

Sincerely,

Latium"
Thanks!
BR
Hello
Can someone help me with this? Thanks!
It is really urgent if we want to promote this coin!
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:32:45 PM

Everyone report latium to hitbtc and tell them how Latium is a huge scam. Hopefully we can get them shut down!
Support@hitbtc.com

You're kind of an asshat, sorry dude. You got busted trying to cheat the system, sorry bout ur bad luck. I missed out on 17 lat, which was around 50% of what I had so far, but it is what it is. Either continue with Latium, or find a new project. You're trying to ruin a coin for everyone. Others are still having success, quit trying to screw everyone over your butt hurt.

You lost 17 LAT, I lost 2,800 legit coins that I earned with hard work and spent about 20 hours in advertising and etc. I lost $300 in advertising. I was NOT cheating the system.. I was referring people like the site clearly told me to do. You can't just remove already earned coins with a new random rule, that's clearly a scam.

Talk to me whenever you lose $300.. Because you clearly lost nothing because you don't care.
I CARE!

If you also got scammed by Latium, please join my thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687237.msg7798278#msg7798278

Get a life dude! You should find a job for yourself and stop this spam. If I have a good memory, Latium admin gave you a deadline to inform your affiliates  to add a wallet address in their account. If your affiliates are legit, you can find their emails in tree subaffiliates. Just send them an info email and solve the problem, and then you will be credited just like a was after providing clear proofs. Do this, or anything else, but stfu!!!
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:06:31 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 09:26:05 PM by jeremyhalifax88

Support@hitbtc.com

You're kind of an asshat, sorry dude. You got busted trying to cheat the system, sorry bout ur bad luck. I missed out on 17 lat, which was around 50% of what I had so far, but it is what it is. Either continue with Latium, or find a new project. You're trying to ruin a coin for everyone. Others are still having success, quit trying to screw everyone over your butt hurt.

You lost 17 LAT, I lost 2,800 legit coins that I earned with hard work and spent about 20 hours in advertising and etc. I lost $300 in advertising. I was NOT cheating the system.. I was referring people like the site clearly told me to do. You can't just remove already earned coins with a new random rule, that's clearly a scam.

Talk to me whenever you lose $300.. Because you clearly lost nothing because you don't care.
I CARE!

If you also got scammed by Latium, please join my thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687237.msg7798278#msg7798278

Get a life dude! You should find a job for yourself and stop this spam. If I have a good memory, Latium admin gave you a deadline to inform your affiliates  to add a wallet address in their account. If your affiliates are legit, you can find their emails in tree subaffiliates. Just send them an info email and solve the problem, and then you will be credited just like a was after providing clear proofs. Do this, or anything else, but stfu!!!

Wow, another scammer supporter! Don't tell me to stfu, I abided by the rules and got screwed over for doing what the site told me to do. Its not my responsibility to email 1,500 referrals. I should get paid for all my referrals that I gave Latium before the rule came into effect. This was a scammy bait and switch.
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

Support@hitbtc.com

I CARE!

Get a life dude! You should find a job for yourself and stop this spam. If I have a good memory, Latium admin gave you a deadline to inform your affiliates  to add a wallet address in their account. If your affiliates are legit, you can find their emails in tree subaffiliates. Just send them an info email and solve the problem, and then you will be credited just like a was after providing clear proofs. Do this, or anything else, but stfu!!!
If someone scammed you out of $300 I'm sure you wouldn't just stfu and do nothing. Kind of weird how hitbtc and bittrex are getting a bunch of reports of Latium being a scam.
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:58:22 PM

Support@hitbtc.com

I CARE!

If someone scammed you out of $300 I'm sure you wouldn't just stfu and do nothing. Kind of weird how hitbtc and bittrex are getting a bunch of reports of Latium being a scam.

Yea really weird.... They're probably getting those complaints the same way you got your affiliate sign ups... Wink
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:01:55 PM

Support@hitbtc.com

I CARE!

Wow, another scammer supporter! Don't tell me to stfu, I abided by the rules and got screwed over for doing what the site told me to do. Its not my responsibility to email 1,500 referrals. I should get paid for all my referrals that I gave Latium before the rule came into effect. This was a scammy bait and switch.

Sure I am a supporter! Latium denied 50 LAT and i asked why? they told me that happened because of a fraud alarm in their system. after i provided proofs that my affiliates were real, they recredited my account in minutes. So yes, I can say that Latium can be trusted!
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:48:02 PM

@Latium,

I've contacted some subaffiliates to see if any of them will be adding a wallet. You never let me know if there's a way to find out who has one vs who doesn't in my list, so I hit up everyone. Is there any way to track or follow up who has and hasn't added one?
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:55:16 AM

@Latium,

I've contacted some subaffiliates to see if any of them will be adding a wallet. You never let me know if there's a way to find out who has one vs who doesn't in my list, so I hit up everyone. Is there any way to track or follow up who has and hasn't added one?

That would be a good idea and I made a Latium Splash Page Maker that will explain to your traffic how to get setup, and how to add the wallet address so they and you get paid. This splash page will instantly give the 5LAT a value to the visitor and they will be more likely to join  Grin

Enjoy!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
techclerk

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:42:38 AM

Introducing Latium: Latium is the first Cyrpto Currency to utilize a non-technical deployment network. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins. Visit http://www.Latium.cc

I'm sure if I read everything I can find the answers. But can somebody help with basic explanations?

-I signed up like 2 months ago and I still can't get in because my user account has not been approved yet. Will I end up waiting forever?
-Is it 5 free coins for every person on the planet, but then only one person per household? So everybody on the planet has to live by themselves in their own house to get everybody's coins to them?
-I got some LAT at Allcrypt. Sent them to my wallet and it worked fine. Then Allcrypt moved to a new server when I got some more LAT. Sent them to my wallet and this time I never saw them. My wallet is version 0.7.3.0 and I was told to upgrade to the same version that Allcrypt uses, V.1.8. That is a version I cannot find anywhere.

Where does a Latium wallet version 1.8 come from?
activex

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:07:36 AM

PM's are not answered here

What a support LATIUM.
gondel
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:53:07 AM

Hello,
Want to ask you again, because It is like my post is lost between all others:

I signed up

Sincerely,

Latium"
Thanks!
BR
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:53:25 AM

Support@hitbtc.com

If you also got scammed by Latium please report them to bittrex at https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Its never good to scam people, especially honest hard working people.
gondel
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:56:58 PM

Latium are you off during the weekends?
The request payment option is not working from two days.
Is there any problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: