Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:49:55 PM

I thought I'd give my ten bob's worth over why latium cant be mined.

It gains interest. Interest cannot be mined by any mining app.

In order to mine latium, lol, do what I was shown:

Create latium account, withdraw 5 latium, then, change network card ethernet address range to something entirely different, watch ip change. rinse and repeat.. Chrome with new user plugin works ace for this. Do not expect the latium admin to pay to referrer's, for only around 50% of 'referal' links signed up including adding wallet address's were actually paid out, proving the referal structure sucks. You WILL be conned out of MANY correct referal links. Tried and tested. Be warned.

As for their site, jesus, does any of it serve any actual purpose? Payment structure, hit button to request payment.. wait.. forever.. while nothing happens.. meanwhile, lets add another payment request link that serves again no purpose.. in fact, lets send them back to the first payment button and get them to realise how pointless this scheme is.. in fact the only purpose this cryptocrap serves is to collect free bitcoin percentages faster than faucets payout.. which is all it has going for it.. the only people that are voting for it, are the folks whith nothing better to do as their wives run off with the real money, like ya know, in the REAL world, where any ip can be faked, any browser can report a 'new user', and anyone can spot an EPIC fail..

My friend made over 50 bitcoin doing this, refering thousands of fake accounts, proving proof of stake is nothing more than proof of thousands of non-existant users with real existing spam accounts..

I'll stick with bitcoin thank you Wink

Having problems with stupid script can't make a coin go bad.It can always be fixed/improved. About members creating fake accounts, I thought it was a minor issue but since you mentioned a dude earning 50 BTC with it then its damn serious.Should do something about it.

man, 50 BTC means 30k $! so, at an average Latium coin price of 0.00015 BTC (0.09 $) should mean that his friend made 335k Latium coins. There are 200k in circulation right now. So he made earned by fraud about 170% of the Latium coins. Got it? His friend is from another planet, a planet where math is not allowed Smiley

Can we please remember to add 50% interest for every lat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:54:45 PM

I thought I'd give my ten bob's worth over why latium cant be mined.

It gains interest. Interest cannot be mined by any mining app.

In order to mine latium, lol, do what I was shown:

Create latium account, withdraw 5 latium, then, change network card ethernet address range to something entirely different, watch ip change. rinse and repeat.. Chrome with new user plugin works ace for this. Do not expect the latium admin to pay to referrer's, for only around 50% of 'referal' links signed up including adding wallet address's were actually paid out, proving the referal structure sucks. You WILL be conned out of MANY correct referal links. Tried and tested. Be warned.

As for their site, jesus, does any of it serve any actual purpose? Payment structure, hit button to request payment.. wait.. forever.. while nothing happens.. meanwhile, lets add another payment request link that serves again no purpose.. in fact, lets send them back to the first payment button and get them to realise how pointless this scheme is.. in fact the only purpose this cryptocrap serves is to collect free bitcoin percentages faster than faucets payout.. which is all it has going for it.. the only people that are voting for it, are the folks whith nothing better to do as their wives run off with the real money, like ya know, in the REAL world, where any ip can be faked, any browser can report a 'new user', and anyone can spot an EPIC fail..

My friend made over 50 bitcoin doing this, refering thousands of fake accounts, proving proof of stake is nothing more than proof of thousands of non-existant users with real existing spam accounts..

I'll stick with bitcoin thank you Wink

Having problems with stupid script can't make a coin go bad.It can always be fixed/improved. About members creating fake accounts, I thought it was a minor issue but since you mentioned a dude earning 50 BTC with it then its damn serious.Should do something about it.

man, 50 BTC means 30k $! so, at an average Latium coin price of 0.00015 BTC (0.09 $) should mean that his friend made 335k Latium coins. There are 200k in circulation right now. So he made earned by fraud about 170% of the Latium coins. Got it? His friend is from another planet, a planet where math is not allowed Smiley

Can we please remember to add 50% interest for every lat?

what 50% interest??
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:57:09 PM

I didn't received my LAT  Angry
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure I read that it's 50% interest per lat if you leave your wallet unlocked..? Ie, instead of mining, leave your wallet opened (unlocked) to mine (collect compound interest)..
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:05:57 PM

Decksperiment - he says shit! 50 btc ahahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sorry for my bad english! But a try!

Ok! You use proxy, example ( 123.32.43.1) and give LAT! just once! if you use that proxy again you get nothing! Now think as a free proxy? Not so much And many of them are already used! therefore it can not hurt! Do not panic and ignor that shit!

Keep vote https://hitbtc.com/vote ignor haters

Latium will win!

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:07:27 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure I read that it's 50% interest per lat if you leave your wallet unlocked..? Ie, instead of mining, leave your wallet opened (unlocked) to mine (collect compound interest)..

I think you are talking about minting or smth like that. I dont know how it works, but this wont change the math. LATs made by fraud, minted, stolen etc are all just LATs in the end. The 200k LATs in circulation are not only sign up LATs, or minted LATs. There are 200k coins on the market and thats it. What are you trying to explain to me is that your friend made only 120% of the existing coins, the rest of them (50%, to reach the 170% percentage) were minted (+50% for every LAT)
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:11:47 PM

Just give up please, most of lat users are on the brink of retardedness.

Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:14:13 PM

You sound more like the expert than me, but lets assume your maths is correct. if there is only 200k lat coins available, how many coins have you missed counting when doing the interest? at 50% interest (I'm not mistaken am I?) that would add another 100k lat that NO-ONE signed up for.. where did they come from, the mine?
armin22

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:19:06 PM

You sound more like the expert than me, but lets assume your maths is correct. if there is only 200k lat coins available, how many coins have you missed counting when doing the interest? at 50% interest (I'm not mistaken am I?) that would add another 100k lat that NO-ONE signed up for.. where did they come from, the mine?

I meant stop trying to educate other users of lat, you were correct in your first post....

madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:23:30 PM

The main subject was your friend 50 BTC, so if we left it for another miracle questions, I will leave the dialogue too because I do not like to be in discussions where I may risk to look like an idiot due to a low level of information Smiley
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:28:06 PM

I meant stop trying to educate other users of lat, you were correct in your first post....

You lost me dude.. My first post was years ago.. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Devide 200k by 5, this is roughly how many users use latium. I know one guy with 10 lat that made 0.4931 leaving his machine on for 4 days. Imagine someone with 100 latium. the interest would be? The question is, if only one person had all the 200k latium, WHO would pay HIM the 5-50% interest? Where does that particular interest come from, and finally, how many lat coins will there be on top of the officially released figures, as this shows the math to be wrong, for there must be at least 100k more lat released already, than officially declared..?
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:28:55 PM

I think he was not talking with you, but as soon as you have nothing good to do, you may come into this discussion, or maybe you should open your own fan club. The fan club of retarded latium users, or something you said and was unimportant to remind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:31:02 PM

You lost me dude.. My first post was years ago.. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Devide 200k by 5, this is roughly how many users use latium. I know one guy with 10 lat that made 0.4931 leaving his machine on for 4 days. Imagine someone with 100 latium. the interest would be? The question is, if only one person had all the 200k latium, WHO would pay HIM the 5-50% interest? Where does that particular interest come from, and finally, how many lat coins will there be on top of the officially released figures, as this shows the math to be wrong, for there must be at least 100k more lat released already, than officially declared..?
http://latium.cc/transparency.html I think the answer is here Smiley
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:32:03 PM

The main subject was your friend 50 BTC, so if we left it for another miracle questions, I will leave the dialogue too because I do not like to be in discussions where I may risk to look like an idiot due to a low level of information Smiley

Stand corrected, YOUR main subject was my friends 50btc.. my main subject was why lat will fail as a proof of whatever concept.. so many ways to collect on that using the exchanges.. and dont worry, you are not risking your looking like an idiot Wink
armin22

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:34:30 PM

Stand corrected, YOUR main subject was my friends 50btc.. my main subject was why lat will fail as a proof of whatever concept.. so many ways to collect on that using the exchanges.. and dont worry, you are not risking your looking like an idiot Wink

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/

Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:39:28 PM

http://latium.cc/transparency.html I think the answer is here Smiley

hmm.. one look at that page shows every acre of the planet has latium.. but it still does not show the accrued interest of all current latium holders, or more specifically, how many latium coins have been created by interest alone, as opposed to each 5 created upon registration, kinda like, so 200k have been created by members, but how many more lat have been created by interest alone? How is this accountable?

Hey, I'm only writing tonight cause I'm bored, and this is more interesting than collecting from faucets..
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:48:56 PM

I think he was not talking with you, but as soon as you have nothing good to do, you may come into this discussion, or maybe you should open your own fan club. The fan club of retarded latium users, or something you said and was unimportant to remind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why dont I just join the land of the cant even speak english fan club, my god, if I send you a scrubbing brush dya think your culture would rub off on me? I now have nothing good to do. I have a fan club, several in fact:

1: Docsis penetration tester..(type Re-Kr8 cablewizardz..)

2: How to get more latium than anyone wants using this script fan club..

3: Would you like that translated into latinum.fanclub.com
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:57:54 PM

Why dont I just join the land of the cant even speak english fan club, my god, if I send you a scrubbing brush dya think your culture would rub off on me? I now have nothing good to do. I have a fan club, several in fact:

wtf?! I was quoting armin22 not you. Or you are posting from 2 different nicknames and you missed that?Smiley))))))
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:02:04 AM

wtf?! I was quoting armin22 not you. Or you are posting from 2 different nicknames and you missed that?Smiley))))))

Dude, please take what I say with a pinch of salt, I am also seeing how easy it is to get lost in what other people are saying to others, I mean, I dont know who is speaking to who, never mind who is actually listening lol.. but never fear, to make y'all feel safe in investing in latium, I'll make geotagging packets to postcoded ip a feature of the next docsis network, that way when you get more sign up's, you'll know they all came from my house, lol..
madmartians

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:12:03 AM

Dude, please take what I say with a pinch of salt, I am also seeing how easy it is to get lost in what other people are saying to others, I mean, I dont know who is speaking to who, never mind who is actually listening lol.. but never fear, to make y'all feel safe in investing in latium, I'll make geotagging packets to postcoded ip a feature of the next docsis network, that way when you get more sign up's, you'll know they all came from my house, lol..

daaaamn! now I remember our first dialogue! you are the one who threatened Latium admin with backtraking skills, right? ahahaha Cheesy with a neighbour who did not received his 5 coins. perhaps that neighbour is the friend who made 50 btc? ahahaha this is really awuful man
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: