Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:29:35 PM

Thank you for your patience while we finalize the automatic payout function. In the meantime, KEEP VOTING! And, if you have a twitter account, speak your mind to https://twitter.com/hitbtc. Voting is very important, but the HitBTC exchange might also like to see some vocal support of Latium on social media, too.

You are an awesome group of Latium supporters!
I hope you'll not dissapoint us too ! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:00:25 PM

iSRA back on 1st position. I think they dont know that my real name is Adolf Zohan  etc. I say its not wise to mess with Zohan or with your old friend Adolf  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:02:44 PM

Thank you for your patience while we finalize the automatic payout function. In the meantime, KEEP VOTING! And, if you have a twitter account, speak your mind to https://twitter.com/hitbtc. Voting is very important, but the HitBTC exchange might also like to see some vocal support of Latium on social media, too.

Hello LATIUM how about an answer to your proof of stake situation, some kind of response either here or to the PM I sent you would be nice Smiley As you have finally gotten online yet avoided all the concerns involving your stated proof of stake, how exactly do we mint coins from ourr wallet, is there a config file or not, if there is what is it? And please post this information on the intro post like many of the other coins do so people like me dont frantically scour all of the internet for 2 days looking for a simple port for a config file only to be told by another member that somehow magically your wallet collects a mint on latium without a conf file. your whole minting process is very confusing to a lot of your holders. Good communication with the people supporting you  = a successful coin, ignoring important topics = your second fail Smiley lets not let this coin fail for the second time.

Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:04:23 PM

Hello LATIUM how about an answer to your proof of stake situation, some kind of response either here or to the PM I sent you would be nice Smiley As you have finally gotten online yet avoided all the concerns involving your stated proof of stake, how exactly do we mint coins from ourr wallet, is there a config file or not, if there is what is it? And please post this information on the intro post like many of the other coins do so people like me dont frantically scour all of the internet for 2 days looking for a simple port for a config file only to be told by another member that somehow magically your wallet collects a mint on latium without a conf file. your whole mining process is very confusing to a lot of your holders. Good communication with the people supporting you  = a successful coin, ignoring important topics = your second fail Smiley lets not let this coin fail for the second time.

We're sorry. We will respond to you via PM as soon as our current development is complete. Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:17:45 PM

iSRA back on 1st position. I think they dont know that my real name is Adolf Zohan  etc. I say its not wise to mess with Zohan or with your old friend Adolf  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
nop is still 2nd  Grin
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:24:01 PM

nop is still 2nd  Grin
roman?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:31:17 PM

Hello LATIUM how about an answer to your proof of stake situation, some kind of response either here or to the PM I sent you would be nice Smiley As you have finally gotten online yet avoided all the concerns involving your stated proof of stake, how exactly do we mint coins from ourr wallet, is there a config file or not, if there is what is it? And please post this information on the intro post like many of the other coins do so people like me dont frantically scour all of the internet for 2 days looking for a simple port for a config file only to be told by another member that somehow magically your wallet collects a mint on latium without a conf file. your whole mining process is very confusing to a lot of your holders. Good communication with the people supporting you  = a successful coin, ignoring important topics = your second fail Smiley lets not let this coin fail for the second time.

We're sorry. We will respond to you via PM as soon as our current development is complete. Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Not to be a donkey here or anything but I have been waiting for 10 days now for some pending transactions to go thru. Since there are over 1000 latium up for sale right now much lower than the price I would like it to be at I need to hold what I have anyways so now is a great time to better understand this proof of stake Smiley it should not be that complicated to copy and past a config file or say no you dont need one. if it was something so complex it could interrupt the development of whatever your doing then I would say yes I understand, but its just a simple 2 or 3 letter answer and a copy and paste of information you SHOULD already have on hand in the beginning stages of development Smiley

Just my thoughts

Waiting for others is not something I am good at, I am more of a ... how can we say it ... Oh yea I am more of an instant gratification kind of person, and since I have ADHD theres a good chance Ill move onto something that doesnt have me twidling my thumbs waiting around:)

karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:45:52 PM

I know that Minting coins has worked for me in the past without any config file. Maybe the admin is working on the Staking feature of the wallet. They have been very busy making the automatic payout option for us all and they are now working on the minting issue. I think he will get it fixed soon...

Right now is a Great time to buy some LAT on the exchanges because the dumb people are selling for cheap!  Cheesy

I believe that the price will go back up once the members can earn the stake from holding a balance in the wallet.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:07:54 PM

I know that Minting coins has worked for me in the past without any config file. Maybe the admin is working on the Staking feature of the wallet. They have been very busy making the automatic payout option for us all and they are now working on the minting issue. I think he will get it fixed soon...

Right now is a Great time to buy some LAT on the exchanges because the dumb people are selling for cheap!  Cheesy

I believe that the price will go back up once the members can earn the stake from holding a balance in the wallet.  Wink

yea i quit buying it because I pushed the price up 3 times and it seems I was the only one supporting the coin in that way, so about a week ago i stopped my efforts on trying to hold its value at a good place. and now am concentrating on trying to mint them instead. But .....to be honest at this point I am not sure if its even worth my time

I think I will switch my  efforts over to CAPTcoin instead, maybe its just their presentatiojn but they seem to have their crap together, at least they have a config file on thier first announcement post for their proof of stake. these guys cant even give me a straight answer as to if one is needed or not. I am using one but I dont think its working .leaving my connection to the latium network is not a problem for me im on 24 hours a day anyways so Ill do that for a while and see what happens,

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:24:44 PM

I thought I'd give my ten bob's worth over why latium cant be mined.

It gains interest. Interest cannot be mined by any mining app.

In order to mine latium, lol, do what I was shown:

Create latium account, withdraw 5 latium, then, change network card ethernet address range to something entirely different, watch ip change. rinse and repeat.. Chrome with new user plugin works ace for this. Do not expect the latium admin to pay to referrer's, for only around 50% of 'referal' links signed up including adding wallet address's were actually paid out, proving the referal structure sucks. You WILL be conned out of MANY correct referal links. Tried and tested. Be warned.

As for their site, jesus, does any of it serve any actual purpose? Payment structure, hit button to request payment.. wait.. forever.. while nothing happens.. meanwhile, lets add another payment request link that serves again no purpose.. in fact, lets send them back to the first payment button and get them to realise how pointless this scheme is.. in fact the only purpose this cryptocrap serves is to collect free bitcoin percentages faster than faucets payout.. which is all it has going for it.. the only people that are voting for it, are the folks whith nothing better to do as their wives run off with the real money, like ya know, in the REAL world, where any ip can be faked, any browser can report a 'new user', and anyone can spot an EPIC fail..

My friend made over 50 bitcoin doing this, refering thousands of fake accounts, proving proof of stake is nothing more than proof of thousands of non-existant users with real existing spam accounts..

I'll stick with bitcoin thank you Wink
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:38:55 PM

Create latium account, withdraw 5 latium, then, change network card ethernet address range to something entirely different, watch ip change. rinse and repeat.. Chrome with new user plugin works ace for this. Do not expect the latium admin to pay to referrer's, for only around 50% of 'referal' links signed up including adding wallet address's were actually paid out, proving the referal structure sucks. You WILL be conned out of MANY correct referal links. Tried and tested. Be warned.

As for their site, jesus, does any of it serve any actual purpose? Payment structure, hit button to request payment.. wait.. forever.. while nothing happens.. meanwhile, lets add another payment request link that serves again no purpose.. in fact, lets send them back to the first payment button and get them to realise how pointless this scheme is.. in fact the only purpose this cryptocrap serves is to collect free bitcoin percentages faster than faucets payout.. which is all it has going for it.. the only people that are voting for it, are the folks whith nothing better to do as their wives run off with the real money, like ya know, in the REAL world, where any ip can be faked, any browser can report a 'new user', and anyone can spot an EPIC fail..

My friend made over 50 bitcoin doing this, refering thousands of fake accounts, proving proof of stake is nothing more than proof of thousands of non-existant users with real existing spam accounts..

awwwww... thats why btc price is lower and lower. your friend, who made 3 fraudulent btc per day in the last 3 weeks is trying to sell them faster. If Latium is bullshit, may a recommend you a new and more stable coin? STFUCoin, you can mine it forever!  Cheers!
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:42:50 PM

How did you get payout? It 3 week over here and still no payout.

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Thanks, i already pmed him. Where is he atm? On holidays?

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..

ahhahahahahahha Grin dude u made my day ahahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy first, you dear neighbour did not received his payment since friday because payouts were suspended for the weekend. and for the last phrase... backtrack skills?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

using my backtrack skills I just found an old pic of you and your neighbour Smiley)))))

Remind me to chuck ya the same bone latium offered, it clearly worked for you, now do you think you could refrain from thinking anything 'V' is connected to those peacefull protest twats calling themselves anonymous that clearly know nothing about how goy masons love crackin their skulls, Great movie, shame about the s*** bags behind the masks.. at least the scum let you see their face while they maul ya.. backtrack is nowt to do with that mask.. and the mask is nowt to do with anon.. when ya can prove otherwise, let me know? Now go buy a nokia, see if you can get that pic right.. then read up on the docsis 3.5 hack.. do you really know who you are talking to on these things? I guess my rant would be at the amount of crypto currencies, these websites trying to get people into something that simply cannot be worth anything due to no-one actually receiving anything that is worth anything at all, i mean, why would i wanna use an online wallet? I have a wallet..by paying my money into their own online wallets they then steal a percentage of the work i did for them in the guise of transaction fees? F**k me where's the bookies, i got money to spend.. real f'n money.. oh look, click here.. free sex..

man... i really do not understand your frustration. so you don't want a virtual wallet but you still want your coins from Latium? you also have transaction fees when you use your credit card, when you send money from a bank to another. Sure you must pay for services. No one on this planet do something for free! And trust me, you can not consider this being "work". You don't really work. You don't have a schedule, a boss, a monthly target. I think you have never had a real job. Smiley

Haha, lol, dude, I been here a few years more than most, silently reading, and on many occasions refrained from commenting, but sometimes I just gotta have a laugh.. I have made enough bitcoins to do nothing all day, yet I sit here and read this.. Credit cards?, never had one, I mean, why not just pay up front like most folks I know? Hand over cash for a good days work.. no, you'd rather sit in front of your monitor watching the thin blue line which is worse than watching paint dry.. knowing that if one nuke went off anywhere in the world, you'd be wishing for that paper money for sure..
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

awwwww... thats why btc price is lower and lower. your friend, who made 3 fraudulent btc per day in the last 3 weeks is trying to sell them faster. If Latium is bullshit, may a recommend you a new and more stable coin? STFUCoin, you can mine it forever!  Cheers!

No, btc is getting lower as most folks with btc realise they are the only ones who think it's worthwhile.. the only ones who would pay for what exactly? fact is, I cant go outside and buy food, clothes, cigarettes, or whatever with btc, and thus in effect, it is useless.. and as more and more crypto currencies rear their ugly heads, the value drops.. I mean, which one is best? will any of these crypto currencies actually make it easy for me to say.. buy a new pc? Where is the btc website? Where can I instantly buy a diamond ring for your wife? As my father put it, lets see you turn those btc into money in less than 5 minutes..
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:57:37 PM

How did you get payout? It 3 week over here and still no payout.

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Thanks, i already pmed him. Where is he atm? On holidays?

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..

ahhahahahahahha Grin dude u made my day ahahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy first, you dear neighbour did not received his payment since friday because payouts were suspended for the weekend. and for the last phrase... backtrack skills?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

using my backtrack skills I just found an old pic of you and your neighbour Smiley)))))

Remind me to chuck ya the same bone latium offered, it clearly worked for you, now do you think you could refrain from thinking anything 'V' is connected to those peacefull protest twats calling themselves anonymous that clearly know nothing about how goy masons love crackin their skulls, Great movie, shame about the s*** bags behind the masks.. at least the scum let you see their face while they maul ya.. backtrack is nowt to do with that mask.. and the mask is nowt to do with anon.. when ya can prove otherwise, let me know? Now go buy a nokia, see if you can get that pic right.. then read up on the docsis 3.5 hack.. do you really know who you are talking to on these things? I guess my rant would be at the amount of crypto currencies, these websites trying to get people into something that simply cannot be worth anything due to no-one actually receiving anything that is worth anything at all, i mean, why would i wanna use an online wallet? I have a wallet..by paying my money into their own online wallets they then steal a percentage of the work i did for them in the guise of transaction fees? F**k me where's the bookies, i got money to spend.. real f'n money.. oh look, click here.. free sex..

man... i really do not understand your frustration. so you don't want a virtual wallet but you still want your coins from Latium? you also have transaction fees when you use your credit card, when you send money from a bank to another. Sure you must pay for services. No one on this planet do something for free! And trust me, you can not consider this being "work". You don't really work. You don't have a schedule, a boss, a monthly target. I think you have never had a real job. Smiley

Haha, lol, dude, I been here a few years more than most, silently reading, and on many occasions refrained from commenting, but sometimes I just gotta have a laugh.. I have made enough bitcoins to do nothing all day, yet I sit here and read this.. Credit cards?, never had one, I mean, why not just pay up front like most folks I know? Hand over cash for a good days work.. no, you'd rather sit in front of your monitor watching the thin blue line which is worse than watching paint dry.. knowing that if one nuke went off anywhere in the world, you'd be wishing for that paper money for sure..

"I have made enough bitcoins to do nothing all day" you said. So what can I think about you now? That you are too proud of yourself and all you do is to watch your btc wallet, like a videocam, 24/7. dude, if what you said was the truth, you probably were not in front of you computer reading this thread. go have exotic holidays, drink, take drugs, have 10 women daily, take pictures, and let us, the poor guys, try to be at least a quarter of what you are.
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:11:56 PM

Wake up dude, i got into bitcoin when the faucets handed out at least 1 a day, and like most bitcoin users, I never spent them. My old quad core is still mining on the same gpu the pc has had since bitcoin started.. and I leave it running simply because the pc serves a website, so it may as well pay me back at the same time.. despite the fact I've yet to spend any btc.. fact is, 99% of bitcoin websites lead to nothingness, or back to each other.. why spend btc when there is no site allowing instant buying power that anyone can actually rely on? See, the real problem, is that in the uk, plenty of people have btc, but are quietly restricted by the governments policy re: taxation. So if I wanted to buy a 1th miner, how much tax would have to be added just to get it through customs? There is your problem right there.. you wont accept paying the tax, if you were to sell me it, and i wont order when i see the tax fee..  making any crypto currency useless to the average layman. Can I send my btc to my bank, no, so it's useless there.. I dont use paypal or ebay, or facebook for that matter.. so just how much is btc worth on the street? I'd get more for a smashed iphone..
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:27:13 PM

Having problems with stupid script can't make a coin go bad.It can always be fixed/improved. About members creating fake accounts, I thought it was a minor issue but since you mentioned a dude earning 50 BTC with it then its damn serious.Should do something about it.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:29:07 PM

Wake up dude, i got into bitcoin when the faucets handed out at least 1 a day, and like most bitcoin users, I never spent them. My old quad core is still mining on the same gpu the pc has had since bitcoin started.. and I leave it running simply because the pc serves a website, so it may as well pay me back at the same time.. despite the fact I've yet to spend any btc.. fact is, 99% of bitcoin websites lead to nothingness, or back to each other.. why spend btc when there is no site allowing instant buying power that anyone can actually rely on? See, the real problem, is that in the uk, plenty of people have btc, but are quietly restricted by the governments policy re: taxation. So if I wanted to buy a 1th miner, how much tax would have to be added just to get it through customs? There is your problem right there.. you wont accept paying the tax, if you were to sell me it, and i wont order when i see the tax fee..  making any crypto currency useless to the average layman. Can I send my btc to my bank, no, so it's useless there.. I dont use paypal or ebay, or facebook for that matter.. so just how much is btc worth on the street? I'd get more for a smashed iphone..
Why don't you use localbitcoin.com to exchange them for real cash to your bank account.If you really think BTC are useless then send some of them over to me 19ZgxTcC1Jn17HwFtqh2rn194WsuMSFjSa
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:43:10 PM

Having problems with stupid script can't make a coin go bad.It can always be fixed/improved. About members creating fake accounts, I thought it was a minor issue but since you mentioned a dude earning 50 BTC with it then its damn serious.Should do something about it.

As long as I can create a new ip this system will fail, not because I can change ip, but because everyone can.. it's like trying to ban a user based on ip, impossible, period.
Decksperiment

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:45:35 PM

Why don't you use localbitcoin.com to exchange them for real cash to your bank account.If you really think BTC are useless then send some of them over to me 19ZgxTcC1Jn17HwFtqh2rn194WsuMSFjSa

I'm not saying btc are useless, what I'm saying is real world application of btc is.. the point of btc is it's supposed to be anon, yet i have to use my bank account??
madmartians

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:47:30 PM

man, 50 BTC means 30k $! so, at an average Latium coin price of 0.00015 BTC (0.09 $) should mean that his friend made 335k Latium coins. There are 200k in circulation right now. So he made earned by fraud about 170% of the Latium coins. Got it? His friend is from another planet, a planet where math is not allowed Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: