Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ds07104com

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:32:01 AM

what the fuck are you saying, I hope this stupid post gets deleted...

Deleting posts would look terrible for the coin, please don't do that. What I am saying is the new branding is terrible. Waste of time and money. I liked the old much better.  Maybe you don't remember MAST coin was originally Mastiff coin? This coin has huge potential for gains as is though..

I hope you are not associated with the developers of this coin. It's embarassing.. You need to chill out. I understand why you are on edge because you probably have a big investment here. Please understand this is just one person's opinion and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's okay. I invested in Mastiff coin with the old branding which I thought was cool and disappointed to see the new style. All good.
Rebranding is good. I don't like the name Mastiffcoin. It sounds like an another dogecoin. I will never buy a Dogecoin follower.
Rebranding logo is cool.
ds07104com

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:48:25 AM

I think we should change the link "http://www.mastiffcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/coinrecycler.pdf" to "http://www.mastcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/coinrecycler.pdf";
and put the Website link "http://www.mastcoin.com/" in the front of the ANNO page in a marked way.
Many people may still visit the old ugly website of "http://www.mastiffcoin.com/".
AltxF4

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:25:27 AM

I think we should change the link "http://www.mastiffcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/coinrecycler.pdf" to "http://www.mastcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/coinrecycler.pdf";
and put the Website link "http://www.mastcoin.com/" in the front of the ANNO page in a marked way.
Many people may still visit the old ugly website of "http://www.mastiffcoin.com/".

Was just looking at that, yeah that needs to be done.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:45:19 AM

Here's an update with the latest progress on CoinRecycler Phase 2 wallet integration:

Looks great! Keep up the good work!

As you can see, it is still a bit basic for now, but the important parts are there. We have plans to add controls for variable anonymization settings, market data, estimating functionality like the CoinRecycler site incorporates, and much more!

One of the big features that we're working on is to improve the transactional support of CoinRecycler. You will be able to specify a transaction amount (N) and CoinRecycler will tell you how much you need to send in order to guarantee it can send "N". Change will then be returned to a secondary address you provide.

You might have noticed that we've included MAST and BTC in the initial implementation. We're making progress on the following items and plan to include them in the release:

- Adding MAST-MAST for fully anonymous transactions
- Adding BTC-MAST to allow buying of MAST from within the wallet using BTC
- Adding MAST-BTC to allow selling of MAST from within the wallet
this is a good news Smiley
but it's not sync with price at now
someone dump into 2k Sad
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:55:10 AM

dumpers are gonna dump. it's their coin, it's up to them. i think it's just easy to get cheap mast for people that want it long term.
VegasMiner

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:21:50 AM

Willing to sell 55K Mast for .00000001 each. The way this is going it will be worth 0 Satosh. Ehh I'm still gonna hold. Stupid to sell at this price when just a while ago I was swimming in Mastiff cash. I don't know what could help. No offense to anyone but the name still sucks. I think Mastiff was better then what we have now. I did have some ideas but no one was active to pursue it and I am also not going to just give my ideas out when I could benefit from it greater then MastCoin alone. I like the dev team here, but they screwed themselves. They wished to remain anonymous, and didn't want user input from the beginning. They just thought they could do it all with no help only to soon find out that no community involvement equals a dead coin. They also did not care about investors as they personally told me in the IRC. If you don't care about investors then don't build a coin.... Investors are what make your creation or system work. If Mast is worth nothing tomorrow, I wouldn't recycle poo into the coin. But with all that being said, they did produce a stellar product for the most part and that is why I do have faith in them still. But sadly at this rate, Mast is delisted from Bittrex this month. Now is the time to think of new ideas I suppose. Maybe a POS lottery feature where by staking coins you are entered into a lottery based on weight...? Winners are selected at random and win a larger pool of coins. This lottery is used as a node feature to smoke the blockchain for anon transactions. So instead of the fees going to the master node, the staking lottery winner receives the transaction fees. Gives people incentive to stake, builds a stronger and more secure platform, and implements full anon transactions with the chance for rewards to go to the low guy on the chain. I think something to this effect would be the best. It is truly decentralized based off of wallets ran across the world. You could also add POS into other coins that are recyclable. Somehow integrate a "multibit" type wallet to host many coins; have it recycle into Mast, stake, take the stake rewards and buy crap coin and recycle back. Creates multi-blockchain confusion and constant buy sell support. I don't know the actual economics on that but if price remained steady for both coins it could work and people that have other coins that aren't stakeable would have incentive to get into Mast. They may even keep the Mast coins. Let's face it, we are not the Bitcoin killer but we can be the Bitcoin innovator. Part of that innovation involves people brainstorming and figuring out real world issues and resolution. What are the most fantasized features any of you have had? What don't you like about crypto? What do you like? If you had a coin, what would be your features? Think about this stuff and maybe build on top of what I mentioned for my ideas. List your own ideas. I don't think anything is too stupid and if someone flames here about your idea then they obviously are just sheeple. The ideas I listed above are based off of a few things 1) people like to gamble their cash 2) lottery is the best form of gambling for bigger pots 3) lottery proceeds are generally used to build up the community (in this case improving blockchain reliability and security) 4) it is a free lottery where only the larger transactions used from a Darksend aka MastSend fees are used for payout 5) doesn't require a 1000 coin startup cost + server cost to run. The list goes on. Pure anonymity has yet to be achieved from anyone as there is a trail one way or another. We need to be able to smoke the initial BTC transfer, smoke the conversions, smoke the stakes, transfers, and conversions back to BTC on different accounts or sellers/buyers. Accomplish it all and focus on multiple blockchains and not just Mast, watch Mast sail....
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:42:35 AM

Willing to sell 55K Mast for .00000001 each. The way this is going it will be worth 0 Satosh. Ehh I'm still gonna hold. Stupid to sell at this price when just a while ago I was swimming in Mastiff cash. I don't know what could help. No offense to anyone but the name still sucks. I think Mastiff was better then what we have now. I did have some ideas but no one was active to pursue it and I am also not going to just give my ideas out when I could benefit from it greater then MastCoin alone. I like the dev team here, but they screwed themselves. They wished to remain anonymous, and didn't want user input from the beginning. They just thought they could do it all with no help only to soon find out that no community involvement equals a dead coin. They also did not care about investors as they personally told me in the IRC. If you don't care about investors then don't build a coin.... Investors are what make your creation or system work. If Mast is worth nothing tomorrow, I wouldn't recycle poo into the coin. But with all that being said, they did produce a stellar product for the most part and that is why I do have faith in them still. But sadly at this rate, Mast is delisted from Bittrex this month. Now is the time to think of new ideas I suppose. Maybe a POS lottery feature where by staking coins you are entered into a lottery based on weight...? Winners are selected at random and win a larger pool of coins. This lottery is used as a node feature to smoke the blockchain for anon transactions. So instead of the fees going to the master node, the staking lottery winner receives the transaction fees. Gives people incentive to stake, builds a stronger and more secure platform, and implements full anon transactions with the chance for rewards to go to the low guy on the chain. I think something to this effect would be the best. It is truly decentralized based off of wallets ran across the world. You could also add POS into other coins that are recyclable. Somehow integrate a "multibit" type wallet to host many coins; have it recycle into Mast, stake, take the stake rewards and buy crap coin and recycle back. Creates multi-blockchain confusion and constant buy sell support. I don't know the actual economics on that but if price remained steady for both coins it could work and people that have other coins that aren't stakeable would have incentive to get into Mast. They may even keep the Mast coins. Let's face it, we are not the Bitcoin killer but we can be the Bitcoin innovator. Part of that innovation involves people brainstorming and figuring out real world issues and resolution. What are the most fantasized features any of you have had? What don't you like about crypto? What do you like? If you had a coin, what would be your features? Think about this stuff and maybe build on top of what I mentioned for my ideas. List your own ideas. I don't think anything is too stupid and if someone flames here about your idea then they obviously are just sheeple. The ideas I listed above are based off of a few things 1) people like to gamble their cash 2) lottery is the best form of gambling for bigger pots 3) lottery proceeds are generally used to build up the community (in this case improving blockchain reliability and security) 4) it is a free lottery where only the larger transactions used from a Darksend aka MastSend fees are used for payout 5) doesn't require a 1000 coin startup cost + server cost to run. The list goes on. Pure anonymity has yet to be achieved from anyone as there is a trail one way or another. We need to be able to smoke the initial BTC transfer, smoke the conversions, smoke the stakes, transfers, and conversions back to BTC on different accounts or sellers/buyers. Accomplish it all and focus on multiple blockchains and not just Mast, watch Mast sail....

I will take 42000 off of you at your .00000001 price

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:38:24 AM

Mast needs marketing, and the dev staying quiet isnt helping. I have repost what I said earlier in case people missed it. And if VegasMiner is telling the truth that the dev said "he doesnt care about investors,"...well thats a fucking shame, because investors are what gives anything value.

I was one of those people who pushed the rebrand, and although I havnt been posting regularly here, I am not gone. I still support Mast, and tweet about it regularly and do giveaways on social networks. The price and volume was dwindling way before the rebrand, and even good news wasnt helping, it was quite obvious a rebrand was necessary. After the rebrand and the integration of a few coins in the external coin recycler (on website), we were back on the first page of bittrex volume-wise, and the price shot up to 21k. Since then its been a steady drop down.

Here are my thoughts on this drop for what its worth, right or wrong. 1. most traders are in it for short term profits, they take advantage of good buy opportunities during a hype phase, and dump at a profit or when the news drops, then on to the next coin. This is just what altcoin market does, regardless of a really good coin or a complete scam. 2 Price stability seems to come with ongoing development plans. In other words having a thorough Road Map helps investors hold for the long term, instead of playing short term spikes. This is what Mast needs...a roadmap for future implementations other than the coin recycler. 3 This goes hand in hand with point 2. At first I was against "hype," but the more I paid attention to altcoin markets, the more I am realizing that hype keeps volume and price at healthy levels. Yea air hype may be unethical, but hype about real implementation should be promoted. 4 Like Vir6 has mentioned, besides maybe 3 people in this community, everybody else seems to be sitting on their asses and waiting for moon, instead of helping with marketing or coming up with ideas to market or better the coin.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:27:11 AM

Im not making excuses, just stating facts. I had 3btc turn into .7 oh well. Im doing my best to market on social media, but its not enough. Ive also gone through 1500 coins in giveaways on twitter and fb. In any case we might need to hire a PR manager or a professional marketing team. And what VegasMiner said about the dev team is a bit worrisome to be honest. Ill give the devs the benefit of the doubt though.

zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:58:36 PM

MastCoin is dead.Dev is China scam. Grin
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:33:21 PM

zuyfg888, your a idiot, quit spreading fud and lies, the coin recycler works and the devs worked hard on it, there is no way it is a scam.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:10:02 PM

Sorry to say that but dev, kick your ass a bit to get out something please.

I juste loose 1200$ on this, and many people more...
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:13:47 PM

Well atleast the RoadMap on the OP sounds promising.

Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

Roadmap looks great, dev is doing a good job imo. People just have no patience.
kakp

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:45:59 PM

so it's dead ?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:56:47 PM

Its not dead, but its in a coma. The next update and phase 3 on the roadmap will wake it back up. Sad to say it, but we also need some whales to move prices.

ecmho0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:03:07 PM

Stop blaming the dev like he's responsible for the price. Have you been voting on mintpal at least 10 times a day?
Did you put some time into marketing this coin?
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

Well, why everyone is talking about loosing money now?
MAST is still alive and looking very promising, CR graph interface is round the corner and it will raise the value.
Also the MAST/BTC and BTC/BTC pairs for the CR are going to make it all very interesting.
Developement is slow compared to other coins with full time team but still wht has been done so far is great.
So, IMO it's too early to dig the hole for MAST and impatient people who dump now will regret it very soon.

herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:05:53 PM

The mast had its time. now forget about it. and go on..
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:17:00 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: