Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MastiffCoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:08:01 PM

first focus in the coinreycler in the wallet, because a second pow mining is a desesperate attempt and for example if i manage to get 1% of the market (with 2.5M), then i will have only 0.5% of the market (if there is 2.5M more) ??

that's a good way to scare the last investors who are still in...

really man the only advice i have for you is to focus in this coinrecycler

I agree with this. I feel like my best move would be to get rid of all my coins as they become diluted.

But I also understand the Dev throwing the idea out because it would spark interest.

That might mean something if our existing investors were actively helping with work on the coin or were regularly increasing the price - which they aren't, unfortunately. Not to be an asshole about it, but that's the facts of the situation currently. We need new, active community members - and a few tweets a day are not going to do it.

Also, note that if you can have 1% of the market at 1000 satoshis currently, or 0.5% of the market at 2000 satoshis.. its the same thing. Anything more than 2000 would be an increase, regardless of your percentage ownership.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:09:45 PM

How about paying ppl small amounts of MAST for mintpal votes, worked pretty good for pinkcoin.

Mintpal are removing voting in a few weeks. I don't think we would get voted on in time. Its probably not the progression we would want anyway, we would want to be added from volume and value. Make MP want to add MAST

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

MastiffCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:11:20 PM

How about paying ppl small amounts of MAST for mintpal votes, worked pretty good for pinkcoin.

Mintpal are removing voting in a few weeks. I don't think we would get voted on in time. Its probably not the progression we would want anyway, we would want to be added from volume and value. Make MP want to add MAST

Getting onto Mintpal is not going to do anything for the coin at this point - Bittrex has plenty of volume, more than Mintpal does today in fact. And, you still need a community of active participants who are interested in gaining small amounts of MAST for their votes, in order for that to work - which we don't seem to have.
ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:12:29 PM

Mastiffcoin

im not being an Asshole here im interested in your ideas for us the community to help promote the coin, whats your thoughts for the best promotion??

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

first focus in the coinreycler in the wallet, because a second pow mining is a desesperate attempt and for example if i manage to get 1% of the market (with 2.5M), then i will have only 0.5% of the market (if there is 2.5M more) ??

I agree with this. I feel like my best move would be to get rid of all my coins as they become diluted.

But I also understand the Dev throwing the idea out because it would spark interest.

That might mean something if our existing investors were actively helping with work on the coin or were regularly increasing the price - which they aren't, unfortunately. Not to be an asshole about it, but that's the facts of the situation currently. We need new, active community members - and a few tweets a day are not going to do it.

Also, note that if you can have 1% of the market at 1000 satoshis currently, or 0.5% of the market at 2000 satoshis.. its the same thing. Anything more than 2000 would be an increase, regardless of your percentage ownership.

What about keeping the total number of coins the same, just releasing one million from the stake amount and lower the stake rate?
seattletu

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:14:16 PM

Mastiffcoin

im not being an Asshole here im interested in your ideas for us the community to help promote the coin, whats your thoughts for the best promotion??

I think his point is that we need to come up with ideas, not him. he codes.
invall

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

You do undertsand in order to do that your coin needs something special ? not only some screenshots about a coinrecycler, the community is a "mirror" of the devs, you are not giving ETA and not answering for days so how do you want people to be motivated to help ?

show them the path, work hard, give regular updates and they will work hard in return that's how it works.

It's not cool to blame the community and investors, many people put more than 1000$ in your coin, show some respect.
MastiffCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:16:34 PM

You do undertsand in order to do that your coin needs something special ? not only some screenshots about a coinrecycler, the community is a "mirror" of the devs, you are not giving ETA and not answering for days so how do you want people to be motivated to help ?

show them the path, work hard, give regular updates and they will work hard in return that's how it works.

It's not cool to blame the community and investors, many people put more than 1000$ in your coin, show some respect.

You do understand that this is *not* how it has worked thus far with MAST, right? We're well over a month in, and there has been zero involvement from the community, other than 1) demanding a rebranding effort, which we carried out; 2) a few tweets here and there.
MastiffCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

What about keeping the total number of coins the same, just releasing one million from the stake amount and lower the stake rate?

That's a great idea. We could certainly reduce the PoS amount from 15% to a lower value to compensate for a second PoW period.
seattletu

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:19:33 PM

I think we need to face the fact that none of us here know how to market and promote. We need outside help from people that know what they're doing.
ChrisLandin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

Mastiffcoin

I think his point is that we need to come up with ideas, not him. he codes.

Yea I get what your driving at mate I really do, I was just wondering if he had a quick idea. Like I said not wanting to be a dick about it, it was a genuine question. 2 heads are better than 1 as they say.

Anyway we have to come up with something as a community.

Maybe hiring someone for some serious PR would / could be the way to go but that's going to take cash / btc so maybe we need to be thinking of setting up a donations address? Thoughts on that?
If we want good PR its more than likely going to cost

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

invall

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:21:54 PM

You do understand that this is *not* how it has worked thus far with MAST, right? We're well over a month in, and there has been zero involvement from the community, other than 1) demanding a rebranding effort, which we carried out; 2) a few tweets here and there.

You see ? you are still blaming the community...

seattletu

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:22:50 PM

We should get a lot of coins added to the recycler. I've been waiting do dump a few million flutter and I'm sure there are other people with a wide range of coins waiting to use the recycler
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:23:03 PM

With a 2nd pow period if it was like up to 5 million total coins or less, i don't think it would hurt the price that much.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
seattletu

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:24:05 PM

You see ? you are still blaming the community...

He has put in more work than any of us and can bitch about it if he wants. That's how I see it.
seattletu

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

With a 2nd pow period if it was like up to 5 million total coins or less, i don't think it would hurt the price that much.

Whoah that's way too much
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:27:40 PM

This coin is going to die,dev blaming community when the guys just go anywhere for 3 day without statment...

You can't even give an date for any release,tranparency zero....Do you have the adress of the premine ?
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:27:51 PM

It would be close to cloak coin amount which is 4.5 million coins total.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
seattletu

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:29:19 PM

This coin is going to die,dev blaming community when the guys just go anywhere for 3 day without statment...

You can't even give an date for any release,tranparency zero....Do you have the adress of the premine ?

He paid the whole premine out. You haven't followed this thread obviously.
seattletu

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:31:13 PM

It would be close to cloak coin amount which is 4.5 million coins total.

Well this coin had 2.5 million mined with 2.5 more million for staking. So how about we take 1 mi!lion from stake and make it 3.5 million from mining and 1.5 million for stake?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: