Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:04:28 PM

Damn, dev, close your shit this coin going No where ... Or kick your butt to release something.

Ain't givin ETA,release date, or more transparency, its a bullet in your foot.

Im not trolling, only telling fact. If you are to blind to see that i suggest to leave crypto world. Why Im still here? I only want to dump my shit at 10k.

2.5m coin for 2k ... Open your eyes, no one investsor want to get in. This coin NEVER gonna reach 100k without a full dedicated transparency team on this. You can give the best name in the world at your non-finish feature nothing will happen...

Why going here and create this coin, Really? For fun? Money? Because nothing happen, no fun and no money, a wasted time,its like a time machine, everything run outside and here nothing to happen except some shitty name you can give at your feature...

You said you have a full time job and blablabla... Did you know you can just leave your shitty job and work full yime on this, you can do a MILIONS dollars if you'll do it right.

You look too much amateur, i regret my investment here.

And, 'sorry' for my 'criticism'  comment, but its free, me, i loose 1200$ on your shit, on your amateur shit. Did you think im rich? son of bankers or kind of? Loll.

Just. You don't understand what crypto are now. And don't care about your investsor, its a killing move.

This coin is finish without a good move from dev.

Your negative posts aren't helping. You want the price to go up? Do something to help instead of posting this shit every few days. Your attitude is fucking terrible. Please just dump your coins and move on if you can't add anything constructive.

Loll, thinking price will go to 20k if anybody put smile after each word? Im not living in a lolipop world like many theres, it need ETA and stuff to grab people...

No, but if you think your semi-literate rantings are going to help in any way then you are the one who is living in another world. You think the dev is going to read your post and think 'Oh shit, etoque is right, I better quit my job and work on getting him his $1200 back'?. All you're doing is making the coin look worse to potential investors.

You contribute nothing yet act as if you are entitled to everything, having a tantrum because you aren't making money off other people's hard work. Nobody owes you anything and if you couldn't afford to lose your investment then you shouldn't have invested it in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:10:54 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 07:29:04 PM by etoque

thanks for quote my english level, not anybody wrote good on Murica language. You are on ethernet,this is around the world, and i think its really bad to point out this.

Also, like i said, i only want more serious from dev.

Edit: i see you have edit, so i edit too. Yeah, i have done nothing! Because you know what? Im here from the beggening, before the first pump, i have try hard to made this coin better, tell all my friend and everything... But i loose confidence from some people and my money. Since the beggening, dev just do what they want in a non professionnal way, not givin ETA, switching ideas for others, disapear many day without statment...

I have see, from the beggening what community and dev have done, and, dev have not do so much,big promotion since may, rebranding, new site, faucet and giveaway, hard tweet.Hard job from vir6 and other. You are blind bro, like others. This coin is on a dead way without more serious from dev. The market clearely say a big NO

Community have done enough ,  don't debate anymore with me, i have done enough.

Casu

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:17:10 PM

thanks for quote my english level, not anybody wrote good on Murica language. You are on ethernet,this is around the world, and i think its really bad to point out this.

Right. It's fine to call someone's job 'shitty' and suggest that they leave it to work full time for you, while you contribute nothing, but I'm a terrible person for pointing out that your posts don't make a lot of sense.

Anyway let's stop arguing? Maybe semi-literate wasn't the kindest choice of words so I apologise for that. If you want to help then try being constructive instead of so aggressive and maybe we'll get somewhere.
kakp

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:33:35 PM

Edit: i see you have edit, so i edit too. Yeah, i have done nothing! Because you know what? Im here from the beggening, before the first pump, i have try hard to made this coin better, tell all my friend and everything... But i loose confidence from some people and my money. Since the beggening, dev just do what they want in a non professionnal way, not givin ETA, switching ideas for others, disapear many day without statment...

I have see, from the beggening what community and dev have done, and, dev have not do so much,big promotion since may, rebranding, new site, faucet and giveaway, hard tweet.Hard job from vir6 and other. You are blind bro, like others. This coin is on a dead way without more serious from dev. The market clearely say a big NO

Community have done enough ,  don't debate anymore with me, i have done enough.

It's true man, we can all agree community have helped a lot but devs are a bit lazy and take a lot of time to deliver things.

In crypto world it cannot work like that, things need to be done fast or people are just moving to another coin.

I'm sorry for all those who are still in MAST but don't be blind, it's going nowhere right now.

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:33:51 PM

Right. It's fine to call someone's job 'shitty' and suggest that they leave it to work full time for you, while you contribute nothing, but I'm a terrible person for pointing out that your posts don't make a lot of sense.

Anyway let's stop arguing? Maybe semi-literate wasn't the kindest choice of words so I apologise for that. If you want to help then try being constructive instead of so aggressive and maybe we'll get somewhere.

Working for me? Wow. I don't have made this coin, this is not my project. Why they start this if they can't give statment? Don't be fool.
Casu

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:46:39 PM

Working for me? Wow. I don't have made this coin, this is not my project. Why they start this if they can't give statment? Don't be fool.

Yes. You suggested he quit his job to work on the coin full time. So he would be effectively working for the holders of the coin, of which you are one.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:51:22 PM

Yes. You suggested he quit his job to work on the coin full time. So he would be effectively working for the holders of the coin, of which you are one.

I have said they can do a MILIONs dollars if their do it right.  

DRK dev are pretty rich now since he are full dedicted on his projet. They can do alot more on this than his job. Crypto is a rich explosion of creativity, economy and technology...everything is possible here if you have ambitions
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:52:24 PM

etoque we have heard your opinion and thanks for it. As you said, you have done lots for this coin and it has gone no where. We are now looking to take a serious marketing approach because this is what MAST has been missing all along. Unfortunately, we are stuck with the name Mast instead of Mastiff. There is no theme or anything so it's hard to target a niche market and get people interested.

Weren't we talking about names for the anonymous transactions? Don't let the troll FUD get us off topic please. Let's keep moving forward with the marketing.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:59:35 PM

In fact, i don't care necessairely about my money. Its easy to take 0.1 and done 1 btc with.

Im pretty mad about dev to take it like a ggame, acting like their don't really give a shit, just havin 'fun' with us, don't seeing the potential of crypto and their coin...

soulhudson

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:52:52 PM

FYI - I'm still buying where I can.... Still feel that this coin can have a strong future.

invall

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:04:41 PM

Hi, any update on the Coin Recycler ? last screenshot was 8 days ago...
MastiffCoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:18:18 AM

We're still hard at work on the GUI wallet development, invall. It isn't easy, but we're making steady progress.

We have also been working on the implementation of MAST-MAST anonymous transactions, which is coming along very well.

To etoque and kakp, if you continue to offer nothing but distracting and pointless argumentative comments here, your posts will be removed from this thread. We welcome criticism, but it needs to be constructive, educated, and most importantly, on topic.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:39:51 AM

I have said they can do a MILIONs dollars if their do it right.  

DRK dev are pretty rich now since he are full dedicted on his projet. They can do alot more on this than his job. Crypto is a rich explosion of creativity, economy and technology...everything is possible here if you have ambitions

If you want those easy millions, go start your own coin. Then we don't have to hear you complain about $1200
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:29:02 AM

I throw this one for the MAST sender:
MAST Incognito Transfer aka MIT or MASTIT

From the ones proposed I like AnonyMAST

mass

invall

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:54:50 AM

We're still hard at work on the GUI wallet development, invall. It isn't easy, but we're making steady progress.

We have also been working on the implementation of MAST-MAST anonymous transactions, which is coming along very well.

To etoque and kakp, if you continue to offer nothing but distracting and pointless argumentative comments here, your posts will be removed from this thread. We welcome criticism, but it needs to be constructive, educated, and most importantly, on topic.

thanks for your answer
invall

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:17:02 AM

sent a message to http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/ to add mastcoin, i hope it will help
MastiffCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:26:45 AM

sent a message to http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/ to add mastcoin, i hope it will help

Great! Any coverage we can get will definitely help.

We're going to be tweeting much more regularly now too, so hopefully everyone can help retweet to amplify our efforts.
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:09:14 AM

Great! Any coverage we can get will definitely help.

We're going to be tweeting much more regularly now too, so hopefully everyone can help retweet to amplify our efforts.

Very Nice!

I already Tweet the Crap out of anything Positive Mast Related (well negative things too since may get people to buy when price is low).
MastiffCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:35:17 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 11:51:36 AM by MastiffCoin

Announcement
We're happy to announce a new program that we've been working on. We recognize that the community has become increasingly concerned with the price of MastCoin over the past several days, and we are taking action. We are working to actively seek to improve the price of MAST with direct intervention into the market.

The Plan
We have begun buying up MAST on the open market, and will be continuing to do so. Because MastCoin is now PoS-only, any buys on the markets will help increase both trade volume and increase the price of MAST. Increased volume and price will grow the community and bring awareness to the coin, which will further increase the price and benefit everyone.

PR & Giveaways
We have wanted to do more PR and giveaways to promote MAST, as we've had success with that in the past. Because we did not have an IPO/ICO and only a minimal premine, which has been mostly used, we haven't been able to fund new giveaway programs recently.

A large portion of coins that we buy will be used to build a reserve of MastCoin for upcoming giveaways and promotional efforts. During launch week, we did a giveaway on Twitter which was extremely popular -- we'll be looking to repeat that success soon. Additionally, we will increase our giveaways via the IRC tip bot.

AltCoinToday also held a popular giveaway for us previously, and have offered to conduct more giveaways if we fund them.

After launch, we funded ThisWeeksCoin's promotion services from our team's own BTC accounts to help market and promote the coin, which proved to be successful and was part of the basis for the price rise to 0.0003. We're going to be looking into other similar promotion services again, as well as contacting PR agencies to pursue mainstream news media coverage.

Bounty Programs
As you've seen recently in this thread, we're working on generating ideas for both marketing and MastCoin ecosystem development projects. A portion of the coins will be used to provide the basis for funding bounties for these ideas. Once we have more concrete plans established, we'll also be creating a system to allow you to help donate to fund projects of your choosing.

Bonus Effect
Any coins that we buy now, at the currently undervalued prices, can be used in the future as if they were five, ten, or even hundreds of times the number of coins that we're buying! Giving away 10 MAST coins today for a bounty may seem unimpressive because of its relative BTC value; however, we hope to see the price rise significantly which will make every coin we buy today more valuable and useful for bounty rewards in the future.
Casu

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:08:27 PM

Nice!
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: