Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512540 times)
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:17:28 PM

Hmmm still the same guys here like some weeks ago.

I hope this coin gets at least an exit pump. Looks really cheap now. I think I will buy some for gambling again if someone dumps  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:52:32 PM

We are all impatient right here  Cheesy
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:19:32 PM

Knightlife999 -- don't you feel like a real ASS now for cheerleading for developers who don't care about you?  I think you're an ASS!   Grin
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:49:40 PM

The only thing keeping me here is knowing Mindfox reputation is on the line. He has worked on many projects, probably makes a lot of extra cash doing so. If his development do not come true its his reputation that is destroyed which I do not think he will let happen because he will never be trusted again and bag holders like myself will inform every thread he will be involved in about his trust as a developer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
timk225

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

And I won't let him forget it if I don't make my 0.8 BTC back on this crap coin.  If I find out he is working on anything else I will go on those forums and tell them all how me messed up on CryptCoin and not to trust him.

He is already way overdue on this wallet, so if he cares about his reputation he better get it done DAMN FAST!!!
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:17:26 PM

Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!
Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD!Cryptcoin is DEAD! bla bla bla goes on like this...

For historical reasons and just in case something happens and this post disappears all of a sudden.
Yes googs84. Read the response to a FUDDER from Mindfox from a while back. This is the reason I am holding Wink
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:41:56 PM

The only thing keeping me here is knowing Mindfox reputation is on the line. He has worked on many projects, probably makes a lot of extra cash doing so. If his development do not come true its his reputation that is destroyed which I do not think he will let happen because he will never be trusted again and bag holders like myself will inform every thread he will be involved in about his trust as a developer.

You don't get it, his reputation actually would do better backing out. MindFox didn't take payment, he didn't know these Devs and just said yeah I can do the work and I get paid when I finish. Now take into consideration the Fraud that was perpetrated. MindFox knows about this Fraud. Do you think MindFox wants to be associated with a Fraudulent coin? The Devs did not halt trading to go after the perpetrators, since they would be looking for themselves anyways. So would you want to tarnish your reputation even more being associated with people who lie and cheat and steal or commit Fraud? The Devs of Crypt knew about the pending Fraud (to say they are not in on it) before it hit since it was affecting their GitHub account and Bitcointalk.org account, yet they sold off during the Fraud, they also did nothing about it with the Exchanges and took their profits and went to party. They said we will get you Attious publicly and this was the extent of their investigation.

Now get this!! The one person who supposedly has not been paid and who is not in on any Fraud is the one responsible for bringing Functionality to the coin! This is ridiculous! Why would you think that MindFox owes this coin anything? There is nothing legal binding MindFox to this coin. There is no contract and the best way out for MindFox not having to deal with any backlash is the actual Fraud involved. Think to yourself if you would say uhh I think I want to finish this functionality for these Devs that are implicated in Fraud. Or would you rather save your work for a new coin and just say morally you have to distance yourself from a group that Pumped and Dumped Fraudulently.

Any self respecting person would forgive MindFox for not wanting to deal with this group.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:47:42 PM

Im just as pissed off as anyone in Crypt. There is only ONE thing to do right now, ONE thing. If your holding hold if you not move on. Thats it. If you think coming here FUDDING and constantly telling us the devs owe you money you will get no where. Most of us have hope but weve moved on holding crypt. If it releases then great we held and made money, if it does not I don't think well be to upset as we already been through a bunch of garbage with this coin. Just hold and wait and hope Mindfox is still working on this. You know what stake your coins, even better thing to do while waiting. Or invest in other coins, I have and there are lots out there to make money while waiting. When and IF Mindfox ever comes out with his developments you can all come back and FUD.  But doing it now is a real waste of your time...

EDIT : While I was writing this I noticed there was a 10k buy in Crypt, don't know when but for a coin that's dead to some is alive to others.......

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

10K at .00003 yeah wow amazing possibilities that is .3 bitcoin or around $150.

I don't FUD, the things I talk about are facts. The Devs did pump and dump and colluded with the Fraud that was perpetrated for profit. This is a fact. If this scares you, I didn't create it, it was always there... You just point at me and say I FUD because I brought it to your attention.

Since Early,
Crypto Nick
tkon3

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:48:58 PM

Im just as pissed off as anyone in Crypt. There is only ONE thing to do right now, ONE thing. If your holding hold if you not move on. Thats it. If you think coming here FUDDING and constantly telling us the devs owe you money you will get no where. Most of us have hope but weve moved on holding crypt. If it releases then great we held and made money, if it does not I don't think well be to upset as we already been through a bunch of garbage with this coin. Just hold and wait and hope Mindfox is still working on this. You know what stake your coins, even better thing to do while waiting. Or invest in other coins, I have and there are lots out there to make money while waiting. When and IF Mindfox ever comes out with his developments you can all come back and FUD.  But doing it now is a real waste of your time...

EDIT : While I was writing this I noticed there was a 10k buy in Crypt, don't know when but for a coin that's dead to some is alive to others.......

Second 10k buy today, there was another one this afternoon. Good sign imo  Cheesy.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:42:25 AM

Im just as pissed off as anyone in Crypt. There is only ONE thing to do right now, ONE thing. If your holding hold if you not move on. Thats it. If you think coming here FUDDING and constantly telling us the devs owe you money you will get no where. Most of us have hope but weve moved on holding crypt. If it releases then great we held and made money, if it does not I don't think well be to upset as we already been through a bunch of garbage with this coin. Just hold and wait and hope Mindfox is still working on this. You know what stake your coins, even better thing to do while waiting. Or invest in other coins, I have and there are lots out there to make money while waiting. When and IF Mindfox ever comes out with his developments you can all come back and FUD.  But doing it now is a real waste of your time...

Well said googs. I agree with you completely.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
timk225

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:43:34 AM

You don't get it, his reputation actually would do better backing out. MindFox didn't take payment, he didn't know these Devs and just said yeah I can do the work and I get paid when I finish. Now take into consideration the Fraud that was perpetrated. MindFox knows about this Fraud. Do you think MindFox wants to be associated with a Fraudulent coin? The Devs did not halt trading to go after the perpetrators, since they would be looking for themselves anyways. So would you want to tarnish your reputation even more being associated with people who lie and cheat and steal or commit Fraud? The Devs of Crypt knew about the pending Fraud (to say they are not in on it) before it hit since it was affecting their GitHub account and Bitcointalk.org account, yet they sold off during the Fraud, they also did nothing about it with the Exchanges and took their profits and went to party. They said we will get you Attious publicly and this was the extent of their investigation.

Now get this!! The one person who supposedly has not been paid and who is not in on any Fraud is the one responsible for bringing Functionality to the coin! This is ridiculous! Why would you think that MindFox owes this coin anything? There is nothing legal binding MindFox to this coin. There is no contract and the best way out for MindFox not having to deal with any backlash is the actual Fraud involved. Think to yourself if you would say uhh I think I want to finish this functionality for these Devs that are implicated in Fraud. Or would you rather save your work for a new coin and just say morally you have to distance yourself from a group that Pumped and Dumped Fraudulently.

Any self respecting person would forgive MindFox for not wanting to deal with this group.

Mindfox owes money to me.  He better get it to me, I don't care how.  coin or no coin, wallet or no wallet.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:34:06 PM

Well… September 1st is here. End of the August Mediterranean exodus.

Was hoping for an update today/very soon…

tkon3

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:50:31 PM

Well… September 1st is here. End of the August Mediterranean exodus.

Was hoping for an update today/very soon…

Today isnt over  Cheesy
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:05:53 PM

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

MINTPAL V2 – TENTATIVE MARKET LISTING.

If a coin is not listed below, it is scheduled for removal with the launch of V2. If a coin is listed below and has not been previously traded on MintPal, it is scheduled to be added with the launch of V2.

We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list.

Auroracoin
Blackcoin
Cloak
Cryptcoin
Crypti
Darkcoin
Digibyte
Digitalcoin
Dogecoin
Einsteinium
Faircoin
Feathercoin
Fluttercoin
GreenBacks
IOCoin
Karmacoin
Librexcoin
Litecoin
Maxcoin
Mazacoin
Mintcoin
Monacoin
Monero
Myriadcoin
Nautiluscoin
NXT
Pandacoin
Peercoin
Pinkcoin
Quark
Razorcoin
Reddcoin
Shadowcoin
Supercoin
Sync
Syscoin
Vericoin
Vertcoin
Viacoin
XCurrency
Zetacoin

mugwwwww

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:45:32 PM

If a coin is not listed below, it is scheduled for removal with the launch of V2. If a coin is listed below and has not been previously traded on MintPal, it is scheduled to be added with the launch of V2.

We will be listening to comments and suggestions from the public in relation to this list.

Auroracoin
Blackcoin
Cloak
Cryptcoin
Crypti
Darkcoin
Digibyte
Digitalcoin
Dogecoin
Einsteinium
Faircoin
Feathercoin
Fluttercoin
GreenBacks
IOCoin
Karmacoin
Librexcoin
Litecoin
Maxcoin
Mazacoin
Mintcoin
Monacoin
Monero
Myriadcoin
Nautiluscoin
NXT
Pandacoin
Peercoin
Pinkcoin
Quark
Razorcoin
Reddcoin
Shadowcoin
Supercoin
Sync
Syscoin
Vericoin
Vertcoin
Viacoin
XCurrency
Zetacoin

Perhaps this is a good news.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:57:14 PM

Auroracoin
Blackcoin
Cloak
Cryptcoin
Crypti
Darkcoin
Digibyte
Digitalcoin
Dogecoin
Einsteinium
Faircoin
Feathercoin
Fluttercoin
GreenBacks
IOCoin
Karmacoin
Librexcoin
Litecoin
Maxcoin
Mazacoin
Mintcoin
Monacoin
Monero
Myriadcoin
Nautiluscoin
NXT
Pandacoin
Peercoin
Pinkcoin
Quark
Razorcoin
Reddcoin
Shadowcoin
Supercoin
Sync
Syscoin
Vericoin
Vertcoin
Viacoin
XCurrency
Zetacoin

Perhaps this is a good news.

Gentlemen…  Cool

litebtc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:29:05 PM

Seems like Mindfox is back from vacation...http://imgur.com/mtGdrDZ
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:40:07 PM

Seems like Mindfox is back from vacation...http://imgur.com/mtGdrDZ

He wasnt on vacation, he was visiting the forum everyday.
litebtc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:44:35 PM

Mindfox owes money to me.  He better get it to me, I don't care how.  coin or no coin, wallet or no wallet.

Hey guys,

Usually i do not post in forums but just browse through them.
But in this case i'll make an exception because i feel someone has to say something to him.

With all due respect mr. timk225, you keep complaining that mindfox owes you your fussy 0.8 BTC.
I don't think mindfox actually pm'd you and told you to invest in cryptcoin did he?
He owes you jack sh*t.
You should be held responsible for your own actions, not someone else.
But yes, it is easy to always blame someone else for your mistakes isn't it?

Stop acting like a 14 year old who badly invested his weekly pocket money and get a grip.
You are the one to blame, only you.

As for trying to help to recover your bad investment...why not show some support for this coin and encourage mindfox to continue his work on cryptcoin?
Wouldn't that be a better way to be involved instead of slandering the only person that could turn cryptcoin's future around?
Would you try your best if people continued to call you a liar or a thief or even threaten you ?(altho in your case that should be neglicted i assume..he must be realy afraid of you..)

Just don't ruin it for the rest of us by spitting out childish comments one after the other.
You are not helping anyone doing that, including yourself.

Most people inhere invested a lot more and I do not see them whining all the time.
You decided to play with crypto well this comes with a risk, accept it.

So why don't you do everyone inhere a favor and crawl back under the rock you came from and die, pretty please?
People like you make it very annoying for others to browse through forums looking for interesting posts.
You will likely never have anything usefull to say so why don't you keep your mouth shut then for a change?

So one more time i'll say to you, and i mean it with all my heart : "shut the f*ck up you insignificant piece of humanity"

Alright, i said what i had to say and will now continue to read peacefully through the forums.

PS: To the rest of you, I apologize for using foul language but in some cases I feel there are exceptions.

PS2: We still believe in you mindfox, try and work your magic and make us proud for continueing to believe in you, if somehow crypt were to die then I will hold nothing against you

PS3: forgive me if my English isn't the best, I gave it my best shot

PS4: I hope everyone my benifets from cryptcoin's future and be rewarded by holding strong !

I totally agree with you Jahl.
Also it would help us a if Mindfox would come here and say "hello. I am currently working on cryptcoin". That would suffice for us Smiley

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: