Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2020, 04:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 511919 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:21:24 PM

It couldn't be more clear as to why you're here. I knew you guys would jump on this pic to make up metaphors and shit - but you missed some of it.
Notice the bag is the only pristine item, and that one of them is ignoring the trolls?? These aren't homeless people. They're undercover - with the most stereotypically used item for holding giant amounts of money.
The trolls, laughing to themselves like escaped mental patients; one of them with a tiny shitty looking bag in his hand and piles of garbage building up around the two of them, overflowing on to the crypt side.(you caught the metaphor, but missed that you were focus of the joke.)

But all that crypt stuff aside; what the hell is wrong with you? I lose a little bit of faith in humanity knowing that trolling cancer feels it's worth this much time out of their short (and apparently meaningless) lives to go on a slander mission against strangers from a crowd of people all doing the same thing, and so truly terribly too.

lol what's the point of this anymore? This is all bait-posting.

the bait

is

overwhelming

Brother as mum used to say if you cant take the heat get out of the Kitchen. Whether you intended to FUD the Trolls or not it is damm funny and I hate to say it the Fudders are right it looks like the bagholders are the Joke.

I bought and sold, bought and sold CRYPT, spent hours/days of day trading to get most of my 10 BTC back ( how much have you invested?)  I now have a nearly free bag of crypt with an average price of 18k. so I can sell for 30k and be pretty happy (no moon though)

it would of been nice to have had an active/transparent DEV TEAM, it would be nice to have a BTC DEV like Peter Todd join us like he has for VIA, or a community takeovers like KORE or recently ICG (both I have made good money on) but we dont we are stuck with this.

But you seriously need to chill Fudders will fud and they have every right to considering the drama if they were caught bag holding(if you had put in the work like me you could of got something back instead of still crying like little girls).

p's love the Panda thats funny as hell

LOL I am with you Bollos I hedged out too and probably bought more than the devs did. I just couldn't pass up a great REALITY TV show name VagaBonding "Myself included" Homeless Cardboard Crib with Crypt logos on the side. I need the Crypt Phonecard for my 56K connection to check on my crypt balance now from an old computer I found on the street. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Million $ Jackpots All Fully Insured Dozens Of Global Lottos & Syndicates 20% Bonus For Free Regular Free Promotions The World's Biggest Jackpots In Cryptocurrency Play Now Play Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:46:55 PM

I want this coin to 20X in price or more by the end of today so I can profit out and never look at it again.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

I want this coin to 20X in price or more by the end of today so I can profit out and never look at it again.

Hey timk225 will you shut up.... We got it... You want to sell and get rid of crypt you don't need to tell us all you have to do is go onto an exchange put your sell order in and WALA done you sold. You dont need to come onto this thread and tell us. If you have any more issues with trading crypto let me know I can help you out. I am on Bittrex, cryptsy, mintpal and BTC-e I can teach you how to sell your coins instead of telling us here on bitcointalk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Apostle4444

Activity: 828
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:58:52 PM

Hey timk225 will you shut up.... We got it... You want to sell and get rid of crypt you don't need to tell us all you have to do is go onto an exchange put your sell order in and WALA done you sold. You dont need to come onto this thread and tell us. If you have any more issues with trading crypto let me know I can help you out. I am on Bittrex, cryptsy, mintpal and BTC-e I can teach you how to sell your coins instead of telling us here on bitcointalk.

fun fact: he owns 1300 coins. 0.16 BTC.

fun fact # 2: 1300 coins use to be worth 3.549 BTC at one point during Crypt's life span so it all depends when he bought them i spose.
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:02:43 PM

fun fact: he owns 1300 coins. 0.16 BTC.

Não sei onde está a piada. Não sabes a que preço ele comprou! Isto estar a gozar com o rapaz não tem piada nenhuma... Parabéns para ti pois um excelente negociador num mercado completamente anormal e cheio de ladroes e gatunos.

Só te fica mal estares a gozar com o rapaz. Tem mas é dó e deixa de gozar aqueles que tiveram o azar de acreditar em pessoas com tu.

Usa o google tradutor
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

optical illusion

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:11:08 PM

no pity for that fool.

it doesn't matter at what price he bought, investing in alts is inherently risky and he should have known those risks. All we're saying is that complaining about his losses daily on this thread is annoying and doesn't help anyone.

Advice to tim: maybe post some positive stuff on the thread to encourage others, rather than lame ass posts demanding mad returns

namu amida butsu
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:15:03 PM

no pity for that fool.

it doesn't matter at what price he bought, investing in alts is inherently risky and he should have known those risks. All we're saying is that complaining about his losses daily on this thread is annoying and doesn't help anyone.

Advice to tim: maybe post some positive stuff on the thread to encourage others, rather than lame ass posts demanding mad returns

Encorajar os outros para que os outros também sejam fodidos...ta certo! Estás cá com uma lógica!
timk225

Activity: 955

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:28:30 PM

I do not have 1300 coins.  I have 1304.

I spent 0.8 BTC buying about 650 coins, right around 135K satoshis average price, and I mined the rest.  So I need a CRYPT price of about 65,000 satoshis to break even, not counting the power usage and wasting of my time holding this crap coin so long.
dubiousfrog

optical illusion

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:30:17 PM

[...] Estás cá com uma lógica!

it is logical, tim already stated that he refuses to sell at a loss.

anyway this is all meaningless banter... cryptcoin has a solid future imo

namu amida butsu
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:35:33 PM

[...] Estás cá com uma lógica!

it is logical, tim already stated that he refuses to sell at a loss.

anyway this is all meaningless banter... cryptcoin has a solid future imo

Apresenta-me provas e factos concretos para tal afirmação! Se não apresentares, estás meramente a especular.
Aqui, nesta moeda, não existe comunicação, não existe acompanhamento, não existe plano. Então, aonde é que te baseias para dizeres que esta moeda tem futuro?
dubiousfrog

optical illusion

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:47:12 PM

There is a plan and lot's of communication, it's just not happening inside this bct thread. For example, the video that was recently produced. Did you see any planning or discussion around that video in the bct thread? Yet there was obviously a lot of planning and communication put into it's production, as well as time/energy/money.

The crypt team, after so many FUD attacks as well as internal team issue (Attious), decided to keep the development and planning for the coin on lockdown / off the public record. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.

namu amida butsu
dubiousfrog

optical illusion

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:51:25 PM

it's hard for investors right now, there is only a tip of an iceberg showing... now is a great time to invest / accumulate coins, but you won't see price rises until more features are ready. When will those features be ready? when they are ready, and not before. ETA on features? nope.

it's your call, invest or don't. There are plenty of other coins...

namu amida butsu
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:34:39 PM

it's hard for investors right now, there is only a tip of an iceberg showing... now is a great time to invest / accumulate coins, but you won't see price rises until more features are ready. When will those features be ready? when they are ready, and not before. ETA on features? nope.

Já tive esta moeda, deixei de ter, voltei a comprar e já vendi outra vez. Fiquei farto de falsas esperanças.

Independentemente da funcionalidade anónima sair ou não, eu já não quero saber dela porque perdi a confiança nos lideres e nos programadores.

Resumo do meu tempo enquanto investidor/negociador neste mercado: Promover e acreditar nesta moeda com fé cega, faz mal à saúde.
techaddict1990

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:55:17 PM

Já tive esta moeda, deixei de ter, voltei a comprar e já vendi outra vez. Fiquei farto de falsas esperanças.

Independentemente da funcionalidade anónima sair ou não, eu já não quero saber dela porque perdi a confiança nos lideres e nos programadores.

Resumo do meu tempo enquanto investidor/negociador neste mercado: Promover e acreditar nesta moeda com fé cega, faz mal à saúde.

NSA, speak english damn you Tongue, I know you can haha
Big Bollos

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:27:36 AM

I've had this coin, having left, I went back to buy again and have already sold. I was fed up with false hopes.
regardless of the functionality anonymous or not, I  leave I want you to know because I lost confidence in leaders and DEVS
Summary of my time invested while as an investor / trader in this market, Promote and believe this currency with blind faith is bad for health

NSA, speak english damn you Tongue, I know you can haha

I did a little translating, wish I hadnt feel sad now ;(, Moosa has been on twitter recently (our supposed DEV, if i meet him one day at crypto thing he will wish he didnt), and all the team are full swing on Key, I know a lot of yous didnt make money back but hope you do soon or at least move on . I am setting my sells and will not visit this thread again as I dont want to give false hope like I was given, whether this moons or not good luck guys. Happy trading.

recent posts by Moosa since July 17 (just so you know hes alive)
 Moosa @MoosaNYC  ·  Aug 4
@puushme how do you get a premium account?
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavouriteFavourited 0 times
More
 Moosa @MoosaNYC  ·  Aug 3
$KEY #KEY Keycoin performed excellently, excited for KeyOS and what the dev team brings next! #keycoin
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 17 times17 FavouriteFavourited 5 times5
More
 Moosa @MoosaNYC  ·  Aug 3
#plugdj #cryptocurrency come join and listen to tunes or play your own! crypto encouraged http://plug.dj/trollboxtunes/
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 2 times2 FavouriteFavourited 2 times2

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/495753708995874816/3aVe7YZ0.jpeg

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:27:05 AM

Those guys have moved on. They left the bagholders in Crypt. Prometheus was actually telling the "Crypt bag holders to get out of the Key thread" the other day. So low. He and his team first promoted this coin. Many people bought in at high prices and they know they were the ones that gave people false hopes (new DRK, btc-e, groundbreaking, etc). At least have some courtesy to be polite with the people that got screwed partially because of you guys. I am not telling it is their fault. Everybody should make their own decision and not trust anybody in this market. But they did leave people in the dark with great losses here because of the Attious problems? Do you really think that a team should abandon a coin so easily because they had some drawbacks? Especially when nothing has been delivered yet and no real damage had been done? No of course not. If you ask them, they will tell you that they are still holding Crypt. Should we believe that? I don't know. I don't care.  

I bought at 17k and did not lose anything worth mentioning yet but I feel sorry for those who have lost a lot. This coin will either be the "HODL of the CENTURY" and pay off big time OR it will just be forgotten in a few weeks. Wish you all good luck. I am gambling on this. Big gamble Cool I like it actually.
Bagpipe

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:53:16 AM

What investing IS NOT: Buying intangible goods of no use. For example CRYPT.
What is gambling: Buying intangible goods of no use with the HOPE and HYPE that it MIGHT be PERHAPS valuable one day or another. IF nothing ELSE comes.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:01:22 AM

What investing IS NOT: Buying intangible goods of no use. For example CRYPT.
What is gambling: Buying intangible goods of no use with the HOPE and HYPE that it MIGHT be PERHAPS valuable one day or another. IF nothing ELSE comes.
That's what I said. Gambling Wink

Somebody mentioned a moment ago on IRC that the team might be releasing everything at the same time when it is finished. Whitepaper, MFs anon solution, commander,... Wonder if that will happen. Worth a gamble I guess.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:13:55 AM

Those guys have moved on. They left the bagholders in Crypt. Prometheus was actually telling the "Crypt bag holders to get out of the Key thread" the other day. So low. He and his team first promoted this coin. Many people bought in at high prices and they know they were the ones that gave people false hopes (new DRK, btc-e, groundbreaking, etc). At least have some courtesy to be polite with the people that got screwed partially because of you guys. I am not telling it is their fault. Everybody should make their own decision and not trust anybody in this market. But they did leave people in the dark with great losses here because of the Attious problems? Do you really think that a team should abandon a coin so easily because they had some drawbacks? Especially when nothing has been delivered yet and no real damage had been done? No of course not. If you ask them, they will tell you that they are still holding Crypt. Should we believe that? I don't know. I don't care.  

I bought at 17k and did not lose anything worth mentioning yet but I feel sorry for those who have lost a lot. This coin will either be the "HODL of the CENTURY" and pay off big time OR it will just be forgotten in a few weeks. Wish you all good luck. I am gambling on this. Big gamble Cool I like it actually.

Thats why I wouldnt touch key now. It will also get dumped. Would not buy it above 30k. I think they still holding crypt when I watch the richlist http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/#!rich

There are a lot of better coins where money should be now. I'm mostly in SDC, VIA, VOOT, XXX and PINK now

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:03:33 PM

Hang in there!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.