Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512536 times)
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

optical illusion

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:30:17 PM

[...] Estás cá com uma lógica!

it is logical, tim already stated that he refuses to sell at a loss.

anyway this is all meaningless banter... cryptcoin has a solid future imo

namu amida butsu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:35:33 PM

[...] Estás cá com uma lógica!

it is logical, tim already stated that he refuses to sell at a loss.

anyway this is all meaningless banter... cryptcoin has a solid future imo

Apresenta-me provas e factos concretos para tal afirmação! Se não apresentares, estás meramente a especular.
Aqui, nesta moeda, não existe comunicação, não existe acompanhamento, não existe plano. Então, aonde é que te baseias para dizeres que esta moeda tem futuro?
dubiousfrog

optical illusion

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:47:12 PM

There is a plan and lot's of communication, it's just not happening inside this bct thread. For example, the video that was recently produced. Did you see any planning or discussion around that video in the bct thread? Yet there was obviously a lot of planning and communication put into it's production, as well as time/energy/money.

The crypt team, after so many FUD attacks as well as internal team issue (Attious), decided to keep the development and planning for the coin on lockdown / off the public record. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.

namu amida butsu
dubiousfrog

optical illusion

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:51:25 PM

it's hard for investors right now, there is only a tip of an iceberg showing... now is a great time to invest / accumulate coins, but you won't see price rises until more features are ready. When will those features be ready? when they are ready, and not before. ETA on features? nope.

it's your call, invest or don't. There are plenty of other coins...

namu amida butsu
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:34:39 PM

it's hard for investors right now, there is only a tip of an iceberg showing... now is a great time to invest / accumulate coins, but you won't see price rises until more features are ready. When will those features be ready? when they are ready, and not before. ETA on features? nope.

Já tive esta moeda, deixei de ter, voltei a comprar e já vendi outra vez. Fiquei farto de falsas esperanças.

Independentemente da funcionalidade anónima sair ou não, eu já não quero saber dela porque perdi a confiança nos lideres e nos programadores.

Resumo do meu tempo enquanto investidor/negociador neste mercado: Promover e acreditar nesta moeda com fé cega, faz mal à saúde.
techaddict1990

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:55:17 PM

Já tive esta moeda, deixei de ter, voltei a comprar e já vendi outra vez. Fiquei farto de falsas esperanças.

Independentemente da funcionalidade anónima sair ou não, eu já não quero saber dela porque perdi a confiança nos lideres e nos programadores.

Resumo do meu tempo enquanto investidor/negociador neste mercado: Promover e acreditar nesta moeda com fé cega, faz mal à saúde.

NSA, speak english damn you Tongue, I know you can haha
Big Bollos

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:27:36 AM

I've had this coin, having left, I went back to buy again and have already sold. I was fed up with false hopes.
regardless of the functionality anonymous or not, I  leave I want you to know because I lost confidence in leaders and DEVS
Summary of my time invested while as an investor / trader in this market, Promote and believe this currency with blind faith is bad for health

NSA, speak english damn you Tongue, I know you can haha

I did a little translating, wish I hadnt feel sad now ;(, Moosa has been on twitter recently (our supposed DEV, if i meet him one day at crypto thing he will wish he didnt), and all the team are full swing on Key, I know a lot of yous didnt make money back but hope you do soon or at least move on . I am setting my sells and will not visit this thread again as I dont want to give false hope like I was given, whether this moons or not good luck guys. Happy trading.

recent posts by Moosa since July 17 (just so you know hes alive)
 Moosa @MoosaNYC  ·  Aug 4
@puushme how do you get a premium account?
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavouriteFavourited 0 times
More
 Moosa @MoosaNYC  ·  Aug 3
$KEY #KEY Keycoin performed excellently, excited for KeyOS and what the dev team brings next! #keycoin
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 17 times17 FavouriteFavourited 5 times5
More
 Moosa @MoosaNYC  ·  Aug 3
#plugdj #cryptocurrency come join and listen to tunes or play your own! crypto encouraged http://plug.dj/trollboxtunes/
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 2 times2 FavouriteFavourited 2 times2

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/495753708995874816/3aVe7YZ0.jpeg

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:27:05 AM

Those guys have moved on. They left the bagholders in Crypt. Prometheus was actually telling the "Crypt bag holders to get out of the Key thread" the other day. So low. He and his team first promoted this coin. Many people bought in at high prices and they know they were the ones that gave people false hopes (new DRK, btc-e, groundbreaking, etc). At least have some courtesy to be polite with the people that got screwed partially because of you guys. I am not telling it is their fault. Everybody should make their own decision and not trust anybody in this market. But they did leave people in the dark with great losses here because of the Attious problems? Do you really think that a team should abandon a coin so easily because they had some drawbacks? Especially when nothing has been delivered yet and no real damage had been done? No of course not. If you ask them, they will tell you that they are still holding Crypt. Should we believe that? I don't know. I don't care.  

I bought at 17k and did not lose anything worth mentioning yet but I feel sorry for those who have lost a lot. This coin will either be the "HODL of the CENTURY" and pay off big time OR it will just be forgotten in a few weeks. Wish you all good luck. I am gambling on this. Big gamble Cool I like it actually.
Bagpipe

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:53:16 AM

What investing IS NOT: Buying intangible goods of no use. For example CRYPT.
What is gambling: Buying intangible goods of no use with the HOPE and HYPE that it MIGHT be PERHAPS valuable one day or another. IF nothing ELSE comes.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:01:22 AM

What investing IS NOT: Buying intangible goods of no use. For example CRYPT.
What is gambling: Buying intangible goods of no use with the HOPE and HYPE that it MIGHT be PERHAPS valuable one day or another. IF nothing ELSE comes.
That's what I said. Gambling Wink

Somebody mentioned a moment ago on IRC that the team might be releasing everything at the same time when it is finished. Whitepaper, MFs anon solution, commander,... Wonder if that will happen. Worth a gamble I guess.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:13:55 AM

Those guys have moved on. They left the bagholders in Crypt. Prometheus was actually telling the "Crypt bag holders to get out of the Key thread" the other day. So low. He and his team first promoted this coin. Many people bought in at high prices and they know they were the ones that gave people false hopes (new DRK, btc-e, groundbreaking, etc). At least have some courtesy to be polite with the people that got screwed partially because of you guys. I am not telling it is their fault. Everybody should make their own decision and not trust anybody in this market. But they did leave people in the dark with great losses here because of the Attious problems? Do you really think that a team should abandon a coin so easily because they had some drawbacks? Especially when nothing has been delivered yet and no real damage had been done? No of course not. If you ask them, they will tell you that they are still holding Crypt. Should we believe that? I don't know. I don't care.  

I bought at 17k and did not lose anything worth mentioning yet but I feel sorry for those who have lost a lot. This coin will either be the "HODL of the CENTURY" and pay off big time OR it will just be forgotten in a few weeks. Wish you all good luck. I am gambling on this. Big gamble Cool I like it actually.

Thats why I wouldnt touch key now. It will also get dumped. Would not buy it above 30k. I think they still holding crypt when I watch the richlist http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/#!rich

There are a lot of better coins where money should be now. I'm mostly in SDC, VIA, VOOT, XXX and PINK now

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:03:33 PM

Hang in there!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nec66

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:02:54 PM

i sold my cryptcoins(100 coins). need real cash. but my miners as before mine crypt. coin of future, huly*!

*huly - russian phraveseologism, for this case read "100%"
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:14:33 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 05:24:06 PM by NSA360

LINK1: https://bsd7.cs.sunysb.edu/~cse260/project.html
LINK2: https://bsd7.cs.sunysb.edu/~cse260/

Someone can explain this?

"Cryptcoin

In the preceding sections I have explained the key ideas underlying Bitcoin. The actual implementation employs some additional ideas to improve the practicality and scalability of the system. For example, the full transaction details associated with a Bitcoin block can be quite large, and for reasons of scalability it is desirable not to have to send around these details each time a particular block is mentioned. For demonstration purposes though, details like this can be safely ignored without changing the essentials of the system, and this is what I have done in designing a simplified version of Bitcoin which I am calling "Cryptcoin". In designing Cryptcoin, I made use of information on the Bitcoin protocol that is that is available at the Bitcoin Wiki, including the protocol specification and protocol rules pages. Since Cryptcoin is a simplified version of Bitcoin (and different from it), although these detailed descriptions of Bitcoin available online might be helpful to some extent, they should not be expected to match exactly what is done in Cryptcoin. Of course, it goes without saying that Bitcoin source code will also not be of much use in the Cryptcoin system.

Like Bitcoin, the Cryptcoin system is a peer-to-peer network of nodes that exchange information by sending various kinds messages. In general, there are only a few rules in Cryptcoin about what messages should be sent at what time, so there is a fair amount that is left to the discretion of the implementor. There are two basic types of Cryptcoin nodes: servers, which can accept incoming connections from other nodes and are full participants in the propagation of blocks and transactions through the system, and clients, which can connect to servers but do not themselves accept incoming connections and do not further propagate blocks and transactions they receive. In Cryptcoin, miners will be server nodes, though there can also be servers that do not engage in the creation of blocks. End-user applications, such as a "wallet" that keeps track of Cryptcoin funds belonging to a particular person and allows that person to send and receive funds, might well be implemented as client nodes. Another example of a client node, which you will probably find helpful in developing an understanding of the Cryptcoin system, is a Cryptcoin Explorer client that I have written. This client serves a purpose similar to that of the Bitcoin Block Explorer or Blockchain.info websites.

Node Function

When a Cryptcoin node is started, it attempts to initiate a connection to one or more "well-known" servers whose addresses are found in a pre-programmed list. Once a connection has been made between two nodes, they begin to exchange messages. An initial "connect/acknowledge" handshake is used to exchange information about the software version of each of the nodes. After that, each node regularly "pings" the other, in order to be able to detect when a peer has become unresponsive and to close the connection to it. Another type of message is used to propagate the addresses of server nodes through the system. When a node hears about a server, it typically will retain its address for some time, so that it will be available in case one or more of its existing connections are lost and new connections need to be made. Finally, the main work of Cryptcoin is accomplished by exchanging messages that serve to propagate information about blocks and transactions.[...]"

LINK1: https://bsd7.cs.sunysb.edu/~cse260/project.html
LINK2: https://bsd7.cs.sunysb.edu/~cse260/

From this university: http://www.stonybrook.edu/

And..wtf is goin on with this coin?!??!

Student:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jessetg

Cryptcoin
October 2013 to December 2013
Team Members: Jesse Talavera-Greenberg
An implementation of a cryptocurrency protocol similar to Bitcoin, but simpler. Won first place in an in-class competition!

https://github.com/JesseTG

https://github.com/JesseTG/Cryptcoin/commits/master
https://github.com/JesseTG/Cryptcoin/blob/master/design/png/use-cases.png
https://github.com/JesseTG/Cryptcoin/blob/master/design/png/message.png

Teacher:
http://bsd7.cs.sunysb.edu/~stark/

So, MindFox its not Mindfox?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

This teacher speaks greek : http://www.yellowpagesgoesgreen.org/whitepages/details/ny/EUGENE_W_STARK/12622235
googs84

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:56:37 PM

What you see is going on is the Crypt team is still not updating anything. People are searching for information and finding these interesting articles like the post from NSA. This can all be avoided with updates. Its not hard its simple. As people who were screwed dig up more information, more comes out about them ruining there reputations with it. You will see more and more and more with who is involved with this and it wont stop until something is said from the team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:16:40 PM

NSA360 might have actually found the real Mindfox. Interesting. And the source code looks legit. Early implementation of Crypt probably.
googs84

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

AGREED!!! Good work NSA keep digging until an update can be given. That's what will fix this. Not hard....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

I feel that the developers of this coin owe me for making me wait so long.  I think they should buy back my 1304 coins right now.  I want 4 BTC for them.  Mining costs, electricity, appreciation on my investment, my time and patience, and all around general effort.

For 5 BTC I will not post in this topic again.
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:34:08 PM

OMG! weak pussy hands start to dig in:). Just behave like MEN do...girls, or go to key cloak or whatsoever...
Xponential^

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:06:01 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/wtf/wedding-crashers-wtf.gif
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: