Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512536 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:33:11 AM

Crypt has been sleeping for a while now but it is definitely the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrencies. Waiting for 550k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:37:10 AM

Crypt has been sleeping for a while now but it is definitely the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrencies. Waiting for 550k.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:57:21 AM

Why not 540k or 560k ?

LMFAO

God, these fucking idiots. Help them, daddy figure in the sky. I'm atheist, but i wish for someone with such power to wake you the fuck up, dumb crypto bag holders. Every comment in here makes me cringe hard. The level of imbecility in this thread could destroy entire planets or even galaxies.

Oh, and i forgot. Where is your old fart developer, Mindfox ? Where is that cheap greek flea-carrier bastard ? Is he still alive ? I read an announcement about the release of anonymity days ago, but Mindfox is nowhere to be found. You got trolled the fuck out, sons. I'm not the one who trolls this thread. Don't make a confusion. I'm not the developer that said in an ANN that the coin will reach BTC-e. I'm not that fat virgin pig Attious that posted FUD on his own coin. I'm not that old fart greek bastard that ran away from this project.

I'm just a simple watch-and-expose guy and believe me when i say that i exposed this shitclone many months ago and i did it with style. Don't worry, i'm here to hold your hands when this shitcoin will reach 10 satoshi. I will be here to hand out the tissue, faggots. I will be here to see how your profits will go 10000x deep down in the shitter. From 200k to 20 satoshi. Mark my fucking words when i say that this shitcoin will be challenged by shibecoin, flappycoin and the rest of the clones that lay in the crypto graveyard.

I will be here...

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
child_harold

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:04:23 AM

Why not 540k or 560k ?

LMFAO

God, these fucking idiots. Help them, daddy figure in the sky. I'm atheist, but i wish for someone with such power to wake you the fuck up, dumb crypto bag holders. Every comment in here makes me cringe hard. The level of imbecility in this thread could destroy entire planets or even galaxies.

Oh, and i forgot. Where is your old fart developer, Mindfox ? Where is that cheap greek flea-carrier bastard ? Is he still alive ? I read an announcement about the release of anonymity days ago, but Mindfox is nowhere to be found. You got trolled the fuck out, sons. I'm not the one who trolls this thread. Don't make a confusion. I'm not the developer that said in an ANN that the coin will reach BTC-e. I'm not that fat virgin pig Attious that posted FUD on his own coin. I'm not that old fart greek bastard that ran away from this project.

I'm just a simple watch-and-expose guy and believe me when i say that i exposed this shitclone many months ago and i did it with style. Don't worry, i'm here to hold your hands when this shitcoin will reach 10 satoshi. I will be here to hand out the tissue, faggots. I will be here to see how your profits will go 10000x deep down in the shitter. From 200k to 20 satoshi. Mark my fucking words when i say that this shitcoin will be challenged by shibecoin, flappycoin and the rest of the clones that lay in the crypto graveyard.

Curiously I take ur FUD as a positive sign Smiley

BUY BUY BUY!

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:05:15 AM

***This user is currently ignored***
child_harold

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:12:13 AM

***This user is currently ignored***

tell him i'm buying up to 0.00008 Wink

silikonski

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:41:10 PM

From the CRYPT whitepaper:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CryptCast Summary
Our flow-chart is meant to represent Cryptcoins unique anonymous transaction method. This method is currently one-of-kind and not found in any other cryptocurrency. It has been built from the ground up amongst our team of expert dedicated professionals.
The anonymous send is innovative in the fact that its function requires no active ‘master nodes’ that require coins or partially anonymous mixers. Even with triangulation no one would never know who the owner of the public key is, capable of decrypting the message; it's fool-proof and innovative.
There will be NO fee for sending transfers as there are no master nodes that require payments. Transactions occur ONLY between two wallets with full decentralized anonymity. With the exemption of central master nodes from this anonymous system we have created a far more superior and free of charge based method of anonymous currency transfers.
This is why I got to CRYPT at first place. Innovation.
Price of CRYPT will be determined by innovation, and backing technologies.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:57:37 PM

Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.  I will offer you a fantastic one time only chance to buy my 1304 CRYPT coins for ONLY 300,000 satoshis each, so you can nearly double your money if (I mean WHEN) it hits 550k. Grin
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:01:26 PM

Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.  I will offer you a fantastic one time only chance to buy my 1304 CRYPT coins for ONLY 300,000 satoshis each, so you can nearly double your money if (I mean WHEN) it hits 550k. Grin

timk225- What part about trolling here don't you understand. There are no new investors coming to Crypt. The only people left are US who never left even at 3k.... Why are you still here lol there is nothing to accomplish. Us bagholders already know that nothing is happening. Troll somewhere else and come back when were at 0.01 and keep trolling. But doing it now is a waste of time as we already know nothing is happening. Were just bagholding till the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:03:07 PM

CryptCast Summary
Our flow-chart is meant to represent Cryptcoins unique anonymous transaction method. This method is currently one-of-kind and not found in any other cryptocurrency. It has been built from the ground up amongst our team of expert dedicated professionals.
The anonymous send is innovative in the fact that its function requires no active ‘master nodes’ that require coins or partially anonymous mixers. Even with triangulation no one would never know who the owner of the public key is, capable of decrypting the message; it's fool-proof and innovative.
There will be NO fee for sending transfers as there are no master nodes that require payments. Transactions occur ONLY between two wallets with full decentralized anonymity. With the exemption of central master nodes from this anonymous system we have created a far more superior and free of charge based method of anonymous currency transfers.

silikonski

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:12:44 PM

CryptCast Summary

http://www.embarquenaviagem.com/wp-content/uploads/Stevie-Wonder.jpg

nice one, but why are you here? You want us to sell all our coins to you or what?
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:34:43 PM

CryptCast Summary

nice one, but why are you here? You want us to sell all our coins to you or what?

Love / Hate relationship sindrome.
Also, I dont have blind faith anymore. From now on, I only believe in facts
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

CryptCast Summary

..belive in facts?...So why are you still here?!

child_harold

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:54:59 PM

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

silikonski

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:56:29 PM

CryptCast Summary

http://www.embarquenaviagem.com/wp-content/uploads/Stevie-Wonder.jpg

Agree.
But we need to be supportive and patient while demanding full functionality of CRYPT.
That is the only thing we can do right now.
When I say we I am thinking of miners, bag holders, and supporting backing technologies developers(if any atm.).
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:14:36 PM

CryptCast Summary

Agree.
But we need to be supportive and patient while demanding full functionality of CRYPT.
That is the only thing we can do right now.
When I say we I am thinking of miners, bag holders, and supporting backing technologies developers(if any atm.).

Who are you?
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:16:02 PM

You guys are pessimistic. Just be patient and support this coin for the moment.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:16:42 PM

You guys are pessimistic. Just be patient and support this coin for the moment.

yes support this coin and see what happens
child_harold

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

I cant wait for this coin to take the world by storm…  Cool

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:03:29 PM

Our only hope is MINDFOX to release what he is working on. IF and the new word in crypt is IF he releases what he says he developed it will definitely make us fly to the moon! NSA I hate you lol hahaha

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: