Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512541 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

where are those day dreamers? btce? 0.01btc per crypt?

Bagholders here, how are you? Cheesy Grin

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

I officially declare this coin DEAD

11:47 PM EST
21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?
2- the current devs are talking about btc-e like they have some inside knowledge of deal in the making. I happen to know that's not the case, they may be speaking to a mod who has a vested interest in telling them that the coin may get added but in all reality its just a mod and really has no say in anything except trollbox bans. Cheesy
3- the owners of btc-e wont add a coin that is not even 30 days old. Do you even trade there, I do and had purchased my first LTC there, I bought ...5 digits worth and have been trading there since. I spend a lot of time in the box and chatting and have realized over the last 2 years that they dont add new coins EVER! Do you even know what pairs were added and when, how about this, whats the latest CC that's been listed, and when was it listed? I know its way before you even heard of bitcoin!
4-The coin has been trading on mintpal for 6 days and of the 6 the last 4 have been a serious downward trend. Do you think this will magically change? Coins dont move because they have innovation or community... they move because pumpers make them move. The pumpers on crypt have clearly moved on to the next coin and I believe you're failing to recognize this.

I can go into further detail but I think you get the picture. You don't need to believe me or trust me, but I know what I'm talking about. I've been in the world for a while now and have seen it ALL!!

This coin is dead,

1- He was never a dev and has 0 dev experience.  He somehow got into dev chat and during the early stages collected the information on the github and thread.  You can tell he was no genius because he mentioned there was a hidden block or something at 38400.  If youre gonna hide a block you dont do it that late.  The right people are on the job and have been.  mindfox is still there and has not left.  
2- not going to touch on this atm.  But saying you happen to "know" its not the case tells me you really dont know.  Which is fine, because you dont and I know you dont know.  
3- i used to trade there but now I see no point really. I am holding BTC as the next bubble is forming so theres no point to trade.  The last pair was TRC/btc..unless youre referring to the CNY pairs they added?  Just because they have not added any coins in months does not mean it would not be in there interest to add a new coin dont you think?  No one is trading on there really and they know its dwindling.  Why not add something not and why not crypt?  Sure there was a FUD attack of nuclear proportions that would have made most coins go to pretty much nothing, but this ones still hanging around. If you were to bet it would be any coin which would it be?  
4- not sure if youve been following the market but nearly every coin has been in a down trend for a past few weeks.  Pumpers will alawys move to the next best thing and leave it limbo, thats why MP adds a new coin every week.  Vol dies so they have to pck it up with something.  And yo udont think theyre not buying up before its added?  If I owned a exch I sure as hell would be.  Same could be going on with crypt prior to the FUD attack.  If you owned btce would you be trying to get cheap coins before adding it?  

We're all entitled to our opinions.  In the end one of us will be wrong.  For the sake of all the holders I hope its you!

Listen, I hope I;m wrong too, I dont like to see people lose money, but without them I cant make any either! I know what I'm talking about, trc was the last CC added and that was over a year ago. and had been around for a long time before it was added. BTC-e has to change nothing, these guys are the pioneers of the game and have made soooooo much money then can afford to wait it out till btc and ltc pick back up without needing to add any coins.

Believe what you want but the true wheals here know what's up and you're just looking like a tadpole.

They can, but they wont.  I know quite a few of those TRUE whales and a tadpole wouldnt know the inner workings fo whats going on.  Call me what you like, but I have a lot more info to go off then youre 100 years of history with trading and btce or whatever.  No amount of history in crypto can beat inside info. Good luck.

No my friend, you need the luck. I am the whale! So tell me, who's really on the inside?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:25:40 AM

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?
2- the current devs are talking about btc-e like they have some inside knowledge of deal in the making. I happen to know that's not the case, they may be speaking to a mod who has a vested interest in telling them that the coin may get added but in all reality its just a mod and really has no say in anything except trollbox bans. Cheesy
3- the owners of btc-e wont add a coin that is not even 30 days old. Do you even trade there, I do and had purchased my first LTC there, I bought ...5 digits worth and have been trading there since. I spend a lot of time in the box and chatting and have realized over the last 2 years that they dont add new coins EVER! Do you even know what pairs were added and when, how about this, whats the latest CC that's been listed, and when was it listed? I know its way before you even heard of bitcoin!
4-The coin has been trading on mintpal for 6 days and of the 6 the last 4 have been a serious downward trend. Do you think this will magically change? Coins dont move because they have innovation or community... they move because pumpers make them move. The pumpers on crypt have clearly moved on to the next coin and I believe you're failing to recognize this.

I can go into further detail but I think you get the picture. You don't need to believe me or trust me, but I know what I'm talking about. I've been in the world for a while now and have seen it ALL!!

This coin is dead,

1- He was never a dev and has 0 dev experience.  He somehow got into dev chat and during the early stages collected the information on the github and thread.  You can tell he was no genius because he mentioned there was a hidden block or something at 38400.  If youre gonna hide a block you dont do it that late.  The right people are on the job and have been.  mindfox is still there and has not left.  
2- not going to touch on this atm.  But saying you happen to "know" its not the case tells me you really dont know.  Which is fine, because you dont and I know you dont know.  
3- i used to trade there but now I see no point really. I am holding BTC as the next bubble is forming so theres no point to trade.  The last pair was TRC/btc..unless youre referring to the CNY pairs they added?  Just because they have not added any coins in months does not mean it would not be in there interest to add a new coin dont you think?  No one is trading on there really and they know its dwindling.  Why not add something not and why not crypt?  Sure there was a FUD attack of nuclear proportions that would have made most coins go to pretty much nothing, but this ones still hanging around. If you were to bet it would be any coin which would it be?  
4- not sure if youve been following the market but nearly every coin has been in a down trend for a past few weeks.  Pumpers will alawys move to the next best thing and leave it limbo, thats why MP adds a new coin every week.  Vol dies so they have to pck it up with something.  And yo udont think theyre not buying up before its added?  If I owned a exch I sure as hell would be.  Same could be going on with crypt prior to the FUD attack.  If you owned btce would you be trying to get cheap coins before adding it?  

We're all entitled to our opinions.  In the end one of us will be wrong.  For the sake of all the holders I hope its you!

Listen, I hope I;m wrong too, I dont like to see people lose money, but without them I cant make any either! I know what I'm talking about, trc was the last CC added and that was over a year ago. and had been around for a long time before it was added. BTC-e has to change nothing, these guys are the pioneers of the game and have made soooooo much money then can afford to wait it out till btc and ltc pick back up without needing to add any coins.

Believe what you want but the true wheals here know what's up and you're just looking like a tadpole.

They can, but they wont.  I know quite a few of those TRUE whales and a tadpole wouldnt know the inner workings fo whats going on.  Call me what you like, but I have a lot more info to go off then youre 100 years of history with trading and btce or whatever.  No amount of history in crypto can beat inside info. Good luck.

No my friend, you need the luck. I am the whale! So tell me, who's really on the inside?

?

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:34:13 AM

Nearing the moment of truth here.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:41:14 AM

I TOLD YOU ASSWIPES TO STOP QUOTING BLOCKS OF TEXT AND OLD QUOTES!!!!!!!
hawas

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:47:51 AM

BTW, the last CC added to btc-e is NOT TRC.
It's XPM!
gorgo

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:55:38 AM

https://twitter.com/hippocryptes/status/479541828036075520
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:05:16 AM

I TOLD YOU ASSWIPES TO STOP QUOTING BLOCKS OF TEXT AND OLD QUOTES!!!!!!!

Or what?

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:16:36 AM

If the team had any intention of keeping it alive, they'd have been all over the place to day reassuring everyone and talking about progress being made.

They didn't.

looking crypt is dying  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 06:18:07 AM

http://crypt.suchpool.pw

Join the very first pool that was up on CryptCoin Launch. Those who have been here since day 0.

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team
DDoS Protected and Flood filtered
10 Dedicated Servers in Cluster
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind with our own servers
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide
We also have our own on-site tech support, since we are the hosters.

http://crypt.suchpool.pw
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:20:23 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 06:44:56 AM by Rnbin

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:27:38 AM

24h volume slowly downward... Sad
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:33:18 AM

You could have cut your loss by 50% if you sold since yesterday. i am afraid that the loss will be 100% at the end of today Lips sealed
3ham3

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:36:11 AM

You could have cut your loss by 50% if you sold since yesterday. i am afraid that the loss will be 100% at the end of today Lips sealed

It's a sad and sorry downward slope from here lads.

GG.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:47:47 AM

Where is the dev or mindfox? I bought arounk 20k I'm still in + (and sold much higher) but you need something to say... fuck fuddd fuck liiees...wee need to know, it will be done? And when? ...

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:13:37 AM

Where is the dev or mindfox? I bought arounk 20k I'm still in + (and sold much higher) but you need something to say... fuck fuddd fuck liiees...wee need to know, it will be done? And when? ...

sell now while you can still make profit due to idiots still buying in.

or you can just be a bag holder of a soon to be dead coin.

the choice is yours.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:17:52 AM

I not talking to you...thanx...I made huge profit on Crypt...but I want to know...It will be done...? And when?
How goes the job...

And not just about me...people loose their money...this is so fucking bad... Folks I told you, to buy it around 19k...

bitjas

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:18:33 AM

Depends where you bought in doesn't it Huh?

BTW , this coin is not dead, not by a long shot.

And also the dev's are not around cause its the weekend, or if they are working they are likely working on the coin and not spending their day on the boards trying to put out FUD Fires.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:22:25 AM

21/06/2014

LOL
- Sarcasm

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.
froggyfeels

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:27:39 AM

Hey guys, kind of concerned as I don't like people losing fiat...and especially not btc.
If this is not the same coin, please let me know and I will def. make a reply that I was wrong.
I was on reddit earlier and saw some links to these posts about a coin called crypt & glyph.
I am not expert so I wanted to ask if this insider trading/ pump and dump information was related to either crypt or glyph.
Once again if I am wrong I will gladly apologize.
See here. http://imgur.com/a/9JgUG
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:38:07 AM

I not talking to you...thanx...I made huge profit on Crypt...but I want to know...It will be done...? And when?
How goes the job...

And not just about me...people loose their money...this is so fucking bad... Folks I told you, to buy it around 19k...

You post in a public forum a message that was not directed at a specific individual, then when you receive a response to your post, you tell them that "Im not talking to you.."

LOL!

I now see your level of intelligence and I know now which choice you will make.

Ignorant people just can't be helped. You just want to be told what you want to hear.."mindfox is working hard..etc BS"

I hope you have a pleasant ride losing your money  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: