Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

Who is the team behind this coin?

Vericoin has put out their team- real life names, real life photos, real life resumes.  

Not to say you should invest in vericoin.  Who cares if you do or not, it's your money.

But this should be the new standard.  This random unknown team crap has got to stop.  Look where it led this coin.

You wouldn't have this rogue team member crashes coin garbage if you had real names for everyone.

Let's see who the team is for this coin.  Real names. Real photos. Real resumes.

Hell, we don't even have a list of team members here and their resumes.  Forget the real names, we don't even have all the screen names.

Why not?  What are they hiding?

I don't care about their names. This isn't a dating site.

I care about the technology and watching our investment grow. Everything else is irrelevant.

Go fud elsewhere. There's room for all coins out there, no need to TRY bring this down.

Oh cool.

Tell me about the technology then.

What innovations is this coin offering?

Wait and you'll find out. For now, stfu and go promote your own coin rather than trying to destroy others.

So you "care about the technology", but you have no idea what any of it is.

That pretty much sums up Crypt holders at this point.

The situation has been explained a 100 times. Go fud elsewhere. What is your purpose here? If you don't trust in mindfox ability to deliver anon, then gtfo, no investment, no harm right? Or do you care about my money so much?

1) You feel threatened by this coin - Good for crypt
2) You want to lower the price to buy more - I guess you are support?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:03:50 PM

crypt coin commander out within 11 hours
arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:04:06 PM

Vericoin has put out their team- real life names, real life photos, real life resumes.  

Not to say you should invest in vericoin.  Who cares if you do or not, it's your money.

But this should be the new standard.  This random unknown team crap has got to stop.  Look where it led this coin.

You wouldn't have this rogue team member crashes coin garbage if you had real names for everyone.

Let's see who the team is for this coin.  Real names. Real photos. Real resumes.

Hell, we don't even have a list of team members here and their resumes.  Forget the real names, we don't even have all the screen names.

I care about the technology and watching our investment grow. Everything else is irrelevant.

Go fud elsewhere. There's room for all coins out there, no need to TRY bring this down.

This isn´t a dating site, but I invest money in this proyects and I love the rule which sais you need to know the management team before investing in the company/proyect. Without that this is not an investment, this is speculation...

Then go find a coin that discloses those info so you can stalk them. Watch your money grow with them. I'll watch mine grow with Crypt. You have no business here.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:05:19 PM

Oh cool.

Tell me about the technology then.

What innovations is this coin offering?

Wait and you'll find out. For now, stfu and go promote your own coin rather than trying to destroy others.

So you "care about the technology", but you have no idea what any of it is.

That pretty much sums up Crypt holders at this point.

The situation has been explained a 100 times. Go fud elsewhere. What is your purpose here? If you don't trust in mindfox ability to deliver anon, then gtfo, no investment, no harm right? Or do you care about my money so much?

1) You feel threatened by this coin - Good for crypt
2) You want to lower the price to buy more - I guess you are support?

You said you cared about the tech.  And yet you don't know what it is.

Classic. Truly classic.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:06:25 PM

Let's just get the truth out in the open.  People are holding this coin as a pure gamble, hoping they can dump it on someone else higher than they bought it for.

That's it. That's all that's here.

Oh, and some wild hope that it will get on btc-e.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening. 

If you ran btc-e and you were looking for a new coin to add (And really, they have to be looking for a new coin so they keep them moneys flowing), would *this* coin be the one?  Why on earth would they pick *this* coin?  To make their buddies rich?  Why not pick a better coin and make *themselves* rich?

What do you think they'll do?

Um why do you care so much ?

Are you bagholding ?

If your not please desist.
arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:08:25 PM

Let's just get the truth out in the open.  People are holding this coin as a pure gamble, hoping they can dump it on someone else higher than they bought it for.

Oh, and some wild hope that it will get on btc-e.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening.  

If you ran btc-e and you were looking for a new coin to add (And really, they have to be looking for a new coin so they keep them moneys flowing), would *this* coin be the one?  Why on earth would they pick *this* coin?  To make their buddies rich?  Why not pick a better coin and make *themselves* rich?

I got this coin at 10k satoshis and haven't dumped yet?

Wanna know why? Because this has the potential to take over DRK, thats over $10 a crypt. The same money that backed DRK is backing this coin, and if a developer like Mindfox is on the Anon then I see it as having a greater chance of achieving what people are looking for more than any other coin. Is this a gamble? Sure, so is most investments. You believe in what the product could become, thats all.

If you dont believe, gtfo, you have no business here. Any more words from you just shows you truly feel threatened by this coin, which proves my point above true.
Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:09:18 PM

Let's just get the truth out in the open.  People are holding this coin as a pure gamble, hoping they can dump it on someone else higher than they bought it for.

Oh, and some wild hope that it will get on btc-e.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening. 

If you ran btc-e and you were looking for a new coin to add (And really, they have to be looking for a new coin so they keep them moneys flowing), would *this* coin be the one?  Why on earth would they pick *this* coin?  To make their buddies rich?  Why not pick a better coin and make *themselves* rich?

Are you bagholding ?

I'm enjoying the pure delusion that this thread represents.

TO DA MOON!!!!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:10:14 PM

Are you bagholding ?

TO DA MOON!!!!!!!

Fudders like you were saying the same chit when this was 10k satoshis. Now I'm theoritically 30 BTC richer. Who's being delusional here?
haynkhill

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:11:13 PM

/\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              We Have Liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0
Apostle4444

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

Quote from: Apostle4444 on Today at 06:06:25 PM
Quote from: Bitcycle on Today at 06:01:58 PM

Are you bagholding ?

TO DA MOON!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah ok so you were a bagholder and sold at a loss and now feel like a complete douche as you watch the price rise again..
Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:12:33 PM

Let's just get the truth out in the open.  People are holding this coin as a pure gamble, hoping they can dump it on someone else higher than they bought it for.

Oh, and some wild hope that it will get on btc-e.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening.  

If you ran btc-e and you were looking for a new coin to add (And really, they have to be looking for a new coin so they keep them moneys flowing), would *this* coin be the one?  Why on earth would they pick *this* coin?  To make their buddies rich?  Why not pick a better coin and make *themselves* rich?

Wanna know why? Because this has the potential to take over DRK, thats over $10 a crypt. The same money that backed DRK is backing this coin, and if a developer like Mindfox is on the Anon then I see it as having a greater chance of achieving what people are looking for more than any other coin. Is this a gamble? Sure, so is most investments. You believe in what the product could become, thats all.

If you dont believe, gtfo, you have no business here. Any more words from you just shows you truly feel threatened by this coin, which proves my point above true.

There is no chance whatsoever this coin will ever overtake DRK.  Ever.  It's not going to happen.

No, I don't own DRK. But this team isn't going to get a coin anywhere near that level.
Bitcycle

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:13:39 PM

Ah ok so you were a bagholder and sold at a loss and now feel like a complete douche as you watch the price rise again..

Bought at 270k, didn't you?
Apostle4444

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

Bought at 270k, didn't you?

around 54k I think..
mrhorse1

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:19:01 PM

I still love that these scam artists still can't get rid of this https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

where are those day dreamers? btce? 0.01btc per crypt?

Bagholders here, how are you? Cheesy Grin

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

I officially declare this coin DEAD

11:47 PM EST
21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.

readers please take a moment and read above.

Wow, some good points out there. Its late so I wont put to much credence to the post but I'll tell you this. I personally brought in over 75% of the DCM IPO funds raised. I was brought onto the team due to having deep pockets and friends who also have the same deep pockets. You dont need to believe me nor do I care if you do but I always make people money. Its not my fault that the money made may be off others backs. I did what my job was for DCM and it did it better then even I had expected. Those who call me a scammer are free to do so, and they would be correct in that statement. I have done some stuff I'm not so proud of that would be in the "scamming section" but that's life. Some people lose money while others make some. Its not my fault if you're a fool and fall for it. In the meantime I have not scammed in years and the 22.2 btc I got from the IPO was my cut to use at my discretion. It's that simple.

Now back to crypt,

This coin is dead as dead.

Cloak already has a better working decentralized anon feature, devs are completely transparent and has none are running wild spreading fud like the crypt team and who knows... maybe the rest of the crypt team was in out it too!

This coin had its minute of fame, its dropped from 200+K to less then 40K. Get with the program, pumpers have moved on and nobody cares about crypt except the crypt bagholders who are, by my estimate all in the red!

Cant hold cloak up on your own huh you big whale?  Whos the shrimp now?  Go back to cloak you fuddy duddy.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
haynkhill

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:20:46 PM

commander within hours, with anon to follow.  

/\
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |
                                                |  |              We Have Liftoff.
                                                |  |
                                               /__\
                                                0 0
                                              0  0  0
                                           0  0   0   0
arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:21:35 PM

There is no chance whatsoever this coin will ever overtake DRK.  Ever.  It's not going to happen.

No, I don't own DRK. But this team isn't going to get a coin anywhere near that level.

You believe that, then gtfo? You have no business here. Do you go up to random start up businesses IRL and shout in their face "you will never ever be successful, ever!"? It's actually quite moronic. I'm in here cos I want to see this tech develop and my money grow. You're in here...because...you have nothing better to do with your life? Sad times eh?

arguelles84

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:23:00 PM

where are those day dreamers? btce? 0.01btc per crypt?

Bagholders here, how are you? Cheesy Grin

I'm wondering the same thing.. Where are al the people preaching that crypt was holding strong at 100K sat.. Looks like its at 65K now.

I officially declare this coin DEAD

11:47 PM EST
21/06/2014

Move along, Move along, the coin is now dead, but do hurry up and buy your Veilcoins.

LOL
- Sarcasm

Yes this coin is dead.. it's barely holding 60K sat and I expect it to be at around 20K sat tomorrow.

And if its not will be gone already troll?  Back under that bridge.

No I'll still stick around, and I'm a man so if things backfire and I have to eat my words then I will, I have already stated my intentions to tattoo the crypt logo to myself if it EVER makes it to bte-e and I also offered a 50:1 odds on a 10 btc bet that it wont be on btc-e tomorrow.

Tomorrows sunday, it wont be added because russians dont work on sundays.  Not only that it would be no point because its the slowest trading day of the week.  DRK was never added to BTCE and did fine on its own.  BTC-e is not do all or end all.  The fud was dispelled already and attious was a dickwad for doing what he did.  HE was a jealous melon head for getting the boot and started this crap.  Karma will catch up.

Because you came to me with some dignity I'll explain myself in detail once without going mental on the thread and share my point of view on the situation.

1- rogue dev caused all kinds of issues, ones that will keep potential new investors at bay and wont be forgotten. What does this say about the team and the ability to pick the right people for the job?

Says bobsurplus, the man who went rogue on DCM and stole 21 BTC, after he got fired there for being incompetent because all he did was spread FUD at rival coins in order to get more investors to DCM. Because clearly he couldn't promote his silly coin in a legit way.

This bobsurplus guy was in DCM team and killed small coins like HMY with his FUD because he wanted to kill competition before this coin even had a chance to get started and start growing. If this man was in WW2 he would kill children instead of soldiers before they grow up to be men. With chemical poison instead of face-to-face combat. That's the kind of 'man', and it's his so-called 'friends' who are right now spreading FUD in here.

After he got fired from DCM, he killed his newly started coin with his 21 BTC investments he got from the IPO after like 2 days (which he refused to give back btw) by spreading FUD and mess with the market of DCM this time. He was part of a team, and 5 minutes after he got out he spread the forum with personal things, even family-related matter of his team companions. And kept saying how proud he was stealing their 21 btc and he would immediately make trips around the world with it (still in Canada bobsurplus?)

Now he's investing in CLOAK and clearly is trying to outdo CRYPT as he sees it as a rival. Probably because he's about to make his second pump & dump on the CLOAK market like 2 days ago and want more people to have BTC available who can fill his pockets. He does this as soon as he's unable to promote his coin in a legit way, mainly because he realizes it's faster and gives short-term fluxes in the market, perfect for pump & dumps.

I hope people realize the type of criminal he is, what he does and why he does this. Look at his posts via his profile and see for yourself. Either he's trying to lure people to other coins, or he's trying to drop the price in order to get some low CRYPT himself. It's what he does. He'd even spend money to kill a coin. The amount of time he spends on spreading FUD in here is not to help investors or to warn them, check his history this is NOT something this egocentric scammer would ever do. So be wise enough not to fall for his and his companions little tactics. He always strikes at a vulnerable point (like right now for CRYPT) and makes the simple job of recovery impossible by throwing some salt in an open wound. There's one thing he's good at and it's this.

Spread the word and make people aware that bobsurplus is a fudder, scammer, and manipulative thief

PS: I'm in no way related with crypt (it's even my first post here) but this guy has to be stopped in the entire crypto world, he's a pest. To the team here i'd like to point out that what this man does is illegal on so many levels: stalking, market manipulating, stealing... and his deeds wouldn't be taken lightly. I'm willing to help taking legal steps with my own lawyer and join yours if you guys are interested. Pm me and we'll find an easier way to get in contact.

readers please take a moment and read above.

Wow, some good points out there. Its late so I wont put to much credence to the post but I'll tell you this. I personally brought in over 75% of the DCM IPO funds raised. I was brought onto the team due to having deep pockets and friends who also have the same deep pockets. You dont need to believe me nor do I care if you do but I always make people money. Its not my fault that the money made may be off others backs. I did what my job was for DCM and it did it better then even I had expected. Those who call me a scammer are free to do so, and they would be correct in that statement. I have done some stuff I'm not so proud of that would be in the "scamming section" but that's life. Some people lose money while others make some. Its not my fault if you're a fool and fall for it. In the meantime I have not scammed in years and the 22.2 btc I got from the IPO was my cut to use at my discretion. It's that simple.

Now back to crypt,

This coin is dead as dead.

Cloak already has a better working decentralized anon feature, devs are completely transparent and has none are running wild spreading fud like the crypt team and who knows... maybe the rest of the crypt team was in out it too!

This coin had its minute of fame, its dropped from 200+K to less then 40K. Get with the program, pumpers have moved on and nobody cares about crypt except the crypt bagholders who are, by my estimate all in the red!

Cant hold cloak up on your own huh you big whale?  Whos the shrimp now?  Go back to cloak you fuddy duddy.

I'm in cloak too, I'm in a lot of coins. I believe in Cloak. I even designed a logo for them. There's room for more than 1 coin on the market.

All these hating fudders, its pathetic.
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:23:23 PM

Good point about real life names becoming a standard. This could certainly have positive effect on the trust in the coins. It will also attract new investors. Plus people can be held liable for their acts and false claims when things go very wrong.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:24:47 PM

This isn´t a dating site, but I invest money in this proyects and I love the rule which sais you need to know the management team before investing in the company/proyect. Without that this is not an investment, this is speculation...

Then go find a coin that discloses those info so you can stalk them. Watch your money grow with them. I'll watch mine grow with Crypt. You have no business here.

I only got a 500crypt, so no big business here, you're rigth. And yess, Im trying to found other coins so I can diversify.

Anyway for the good of community we need to move forward and stop hiding behind nicknames. Maybe investors we should to...
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: