Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 05:34:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 506674 times)
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:54:59 PM

I'm a developer and i don't see any problem with the anon technology of this coin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28jwxr/reason_why_cryptcoin_is_not_anonymous/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StonerStanley

Activity: 275

Dash - Digibyte

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:01:32 PM

I'm a developer and i don't see any problem with the anon technology of this coin.

+1

ccryptcoin already told us that implementation will differ from the whitepaper.

Give me your body if you are a cookie
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:03:45 PM

+1

But will the final implementation have the same issues as the implementation proposed in whitepaper? Nobody denied that.

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

+1

But will the final implementation have the same issues as the implementation proposed in whitepaper? Nobody denied that.

As far as I see, You are the first and have been denying it since day one. go beat it.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:17:54 PM

+1

As far as I see, You are the first and have been denying it since day one. go beat it.

What? Are you trying to say that I denied that the final implementation will have the same issues as "whitepaper" one? Where did I write that?

How should I know whether the final implementation will have the same issues or not? I'm not in dev team.

I think that the devs were explicitly asked about these issues with whitepaper but they didn't answer.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

You must learn how programming works, problem exposed in that reddit article is very simple to repair  Smiley

I'm in IT, don't worry.

How this problem can be easily repaired?
StonerStanley

Dash - Digibyte

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:21:39 PM

+1

You must learn how programming works, problem exposed in that reddit article is very simple to repair  Smiley

1 problem / 1000 solutions.

Cheesy

What? Are you trying to say that I denied that the final implementation will have the same issues as "whitepaper" one? Where did I write that?

How should I know whether the final implementation will have the same issues or not? I'm not in dev team.

I think that the devs were explicitly asked about these issues with whitepaper but they didn't answer.

ccryptcoin said:

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

ccryptcoin said:

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

This statement from ccryptcoin actually says nothing about the issues that will or will not pest final implementation.
StonerStanley

Dash - Digibyte

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

ccryptcoin said:

This statement from ccryptcoin actually says nothing about the issues that will or will not pest final implementation.

pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:31:46 PM

ccryptcoin said:

Ok, you win. This statement says everything about all the future issues that the final implementation will have.

Perl++

Activity: 28

Cryptcoin FTW

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:32:55 PM

pbremen01 pedophile are you a bot?  Cheesy

Careful moderator "BadBear" is a pedophile
StonerStanley

Dash - Digibyte

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:55:34 PM

Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:09:56 AM

1.From the leaked chat logs I've seen that the team behind CRYPT is composed of guys like Prom, Moosa which made fortunes in alts and trading or God knows where. Even Koolio and other whales are investing in it. This guys are capable of pushing the coin to the moon and even on btc-e. IMO the coin would have been already listed on btc-e if not for the major FUD  due to some greedy dude who wanted to crash the market with false accusations so he can buy cheap coins. That idiot is gone now, probably hit by a black car or something LOL. Also the leaked chat logs seem to be fake. No one can be that stupid to accumulate a lot of coins and then post a discussion between Mossa and Dmitri which clearly puts btc-e's boss in some awkward situation to possibly not list the coin anymore. Is like burning your own bank, Jesus!  

2.Regarding the communication with the public, you might be missing out. Don't know where you guys trade, but if you get on exchanges where Crypt is traded(Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy, Mintpal) you will definitely see one of the team members at some point. Besides that I think they are now in Silentio Stampa letting the dust settle after the FUD before making some new announcements. What is important to note is that if you read the previous posts, you will find that Mindfox is CLEARLY working on this project and ccryptcoin admin is posting regularly new developments. Check out the commander, it is awesome. It will be available on mobile as well apparently. Thumbs up!

3.Anon functionality will be implemented I am 99% sure of this. The 1% accounts for the chance that the Internet might go down forever. It will put the coin where it belongs right along with DRK.

4.Some analysis of the price:If you watch the pattern  you will see that the current level of 60-70k is very close to the previous ATH of 100k. So the coin found a floor at approximately the last peak. After that 100k peak in 4th June, we had 1 week of calm and then a jump to 250k , new ATH without any new releases.Next ATH will be to 2.5 x 250=550k? Nobody knows for sure right now but I don't wanna miss such an opportunity so I am accumulating as much as I can now. When the coin was valuated at 40k and not yet on Mintpal I told people to buy it because it will be added thanks to its volume and it will skyrocket. Personally I lost a couple of BTC because of the unpredicted drop, but I hope to make it back in the following days when ANON is released and the whales which got out of DRK will want a piece of this baby.

Interesting opinions.

I think (but I don't have any proof whatsoever) that the whales have almost completely abandoned this coin. It is much easier for them to create completely new coin than to just trying to revive this coin. They may jump in when some extremely good news happens (this Commander news obviously wasn't "good" enough) for jump & dump and that's all. At the moment this coins has nothing. The only "innovative" thing is Commander, but this seems to be just web interface to wallet api functions. This feature can be quite trivially implemented in new coins also and is nothing special IMHO.

MindFox is also just hired freelancer and he could easily implement his anonymity feature on a completely new coin (or maybe even on bitcoin itself).

About anonymity. Anonymity may be implemented. But will it work? Will it provide any kind of real anonymity? I'm not so sure. It seems that this anonymity was abused for marketing purposes. MindFox doesn't talk about anonymity (anymore?). He is talking about "hard to trace system". He also thinks that any kind of real anonymity is not possible in the coin that is based currently implemented blockchain technology.

Take into consideration that the anonymity feature of this coin may receive heavy attack if it won't be implemented properly:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

I really really doubt that solution that is developed in secrecy by one single dev (who might not even be mathematician or cryptographer) can withstand an attack from mathematicians and cryptographers.

The anonymity of this coin has already been abused by promoters. This coin was marketed as being "anonymous" but somebody found that solution - as described in current whitepaper - won't work at all:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

I can't say anything about the price. I think that technical analysis can't be really used when you have no volume and you have whales that can considerably change price with almost no effort at all (because of market depth). For technical analysis to work you must have enough market players which believe that it works. But in this case - when several whales/pumpers represent more than 90% of volume - this may not be the case.

You're just a doubter aren't you? You'd say the same damn thing to DRK during its correction phases. Some of the known whales have already spoken out (koolio, moosa) and will continue to support this coin. All the pumped coins loses volume at some point as well depending on the latest coin being hyped. DRK lost volume a couple of times, what's your point? Panic fudding because you sold very low?

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:11:23 AM

What ever happened to btc-e adding cryptcoin?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NEVER!!
tylerderden

Activity: 938

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:13:28 AM

Damn dude I can't believe you fudster idiots can't find something else to do. You guys are sad.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
███████████████████████████
arguelles84

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:15:55 AM

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.

I landed in this thread because this coin was recently pumped and the proponents (including well known pumpers) were advertising "true anonymity" (whatever that means) and they were heavily bashing other anon coins. I analyzed technologies of some other coins but I felt to the hype around this "true anonymity" that this coin is supposed to bring.

So in your opinion this thread is reserved only for people that have money tied in this coin (bagholders)? There are many other motives for people to be interested in some technology (curiosity, plans to actually use it, to develop some kind of business that needs anonymity etc.).

Poor excuse. You, me and everyone else in this thread has already established that there is NO anon to technically analyse as of yet, therefore the reason that you came into this thread for, at this very moment serves no purpose. If I were to humour you for a moment and believe that you are here solely to just see how this anon works, then I could understand you being here, quizzing mindfox about the tech and putting forth forward your thoughts as to why it fails, or succeeds IF the anon was already out for you to analyse. As of now, this is a bit like me turning up to a football game on Friday, when the game is on Saturday. There is no tech for you to analyse at the moment, so I don't know what you are still doing here.
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:42:02 AM

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.

I landed in this thread because this coin was recently pumped and the proponents (including well known pumpers) were advertising "true anonymity" (whatever that means) and they were heavily bashing other anon coins. I analyzed technologies of some other coins but I felt to the hype around this "true anonymity" that this coin is supposed to bring.

So in your opinion this thread is reserved only for people that have money tied in this coin (bagholders)? There are many other motives for people to be interested in some technology (curiosity, plans to actually use it, to develop some kind of business that needs anonymity etc.).

Poor excuse. You, me and everyone else in this thread has already established that there is NO anon to technically analyse as of yet, therefore the reason that you came into this thread for, at this very moment serves no purpose. If I were to humour you for a moment and believe that you are here solely to just see how this anon works, then I could understand you being here, quizzing mindfox about the tech and putting forth forward your thoughts as to why it fails, or succeeds IF the anon was already out for you to analyse. As of now, this is a bit like me turning up to a football game on Friday, when the game is on Saturday. There is no tech for you to analyse at the moment, so I don't know what you are still doing here.

exactly  Grin Grin Grin Grin exactly

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:47:32 AM

What ever happened to btc-e adding cryptcoin?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NEVER!!

Tall Poppy Syndrome?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 933

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:07:28 AM

New Update!! 6/20/2014

Rumors have been circulating that we may be being added to BTC-E soon. They are true.

Our talks with BTC-E went extremely well, they have tested the wallet on their servers and tested integration with their engine.

A hiccup is that they require a 3 digit code, they confirmed with us that we will be ok with CPT.

We are awaiting their response, they have been dealing with a large scale DDOS attack (see twitter) so there has been a small delay.

We are now awaiting their response, they said they will speak with us today.

We're very excited by the possibilty that we may be able to trade our favorite coin on our favorite exchange.

Sounds very good.

If this is true, why doesn't Attious now release the info about this beautiful simplistic idea. If Attious wanted to get back at the Devs for being kicked out, just leak the idea and other coins with better devs could jump all over it. Anyone can actually create a Commander clone after seeing the functionality. Nothing Intrinsic or Proprietary about commander until the ANON functionality is proven. Meanwhile dev's continue to be ANON instead of allowing ANON transactions. Put up your Wallets Dev's, show us how many coins you mined and held and didn't sell during your fraud debacle. Show us the Money!
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:09:06 AM

Hello CryptCoin Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your CryptCoin investment. I'm a CryptCoin  investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (exclusive features)  (no ads) (earlier updates) (no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!) (10 coin limit)

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.