Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512541 times)
litebtc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:46:15 PM

Crypt has so much potential and when ANON is released it will rise again in value, much like DRK did. No other coin offers what CRYPT will offer to the market.

Current price fluctuations are just market dynamics and a good opportunity to buy.

If CRYPT would not have been FUD-ed so hard we still would have probably been at 150-200k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:01:36 PM

Crypt has so much potential and when ANON is released it will rise again in value, much like DRK did. No other coin offers what CRYPT will offer to the market.

Current price fluctuations are just market dynamics and a good opportunity to buy.

If CRYPT would not have been FUD-ed so hard we still would have probably been at 150-200k.

How do you know what will CRYPT offer to the market?

There is no published plan for anonymity, it is not clear whether people that were paying for development of this coin (Moosa) are still interested, nobody from the coin team communicates with the community etc.

GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

There is no published plan for anonymity, it is not clear whether people that were paying for development of this coin (Moosa) are still interested, nobody from the coin team communicates with the community etc.

that's exactly what I mean.

People investing in Cryptcoin are just waiting for a Gini to appear out of the nowhere and make their wishes come true.

Fact is there is nothing, not even a sign that Cryptcoin could creat anything that would make it valuable.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:11:27 PM

New Update!! 6/20/2014

Rumors have been circulating that we may be being added to BTC-E soon. They are true.

Our talks with BTC-E went extremely well, they have tested the wallet on their servers and tested integration with their engine.

A hiccup is that they require a 3 digit code, they confirmed with us that we will be ok with CPT.

We are awaiting their response, they have been dealing with a large scale DDOS attack (see twitter) so there has been a small delay.

We are now awaiting their response, they said they will speak with us today.

We're very excited by the possibilty that we may be able to trade our favorite coin on our favorite exchange.

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

thats was 6 days ago right?

Sounds very good.
litebtc

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:19:50 PM

that's exactly what I mean.

People investing in Cryptcoin are just waiting for a Gini to appear out of the nowhere and make their wishes come true.

Fact is there is nothing, not even a sign that Cryptcoin could creat anything that would make it valuable.

1.From the leaked chat logs I've seen that the team behind CRYPT is composed of guys like Prom, Moosa which made fortunes in alts and trading or God knows where. Even Koolio and other whales are investing in it. This guys are capable of pushing the coin to the moon and even on btc-e. IMO the coin would have been already listed on btc-e if not for the major FUD  due to some greedy dude who wanted to crash the market with false accusations so he can buy cheap coins. That idiot is gone now, probably hit by a black car or something LOL. Also the leaked chat logs seem to be fake. No one can be that stupid to accumulate a lot of coins and then post a discussion between Mossa and Dmitri which clearly puts btc-e's boss in some awkward situation to possibly not list the coin anymore. Is like burning your own bank, Jesus!  

2.Regarding the communication with the public, you might be missing out. Don't know where you guys trade, but if you get on exchanges where Crypt is traded(Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy, Mintpal) you will definitely see one of the team members at some point. Besides that I think they are now in Silentio Stampa letting the dust settle after the FUD before making some new announcements. What is important to note is that if you read the previous posts, you will find that Mindfox is CLEARLY working on this project and ccryptcoin admin is posting regularly new developments. Check out the commander, it is awesome. It will be available on mobile as well apparently. Thumbs up!

3.Anon functionality will be implemented I am 99% sure of this. The 1% accounts for the chance that the Internet might go down forever. It will put the coin where it belongs right along with DRK.

4.Some analysis of the price:If you watch the pattern  you will see that the current level of 60-70k is very close to the previous ATH of 100k. So the coin found a floor at approximately the last peak. After that 100k peak in 4th June, we had 1 week of calm and then a jump to 250k , new ATH without any new releases.Next ATH will be to 2.5 x 250=550k? Nobody knows for sure right now but I don't wanna miss such an opportunity so I am accumulating as much as I can now. When the coin was valuated at 40k and not yet on Mintpal I told people to buy it because it will be added thanks to its volume and it will skyrocket. Personally I lost a couple of BTC because of the unpredicted drop, but I hope to make it back in the following days when ANON is released and the whales which got out of DRK will want a piece of this baby.

asemov

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:23:54 PM

http://CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
litebtc

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:27:37 PM

thats was 6 days ago right?

Sounds very good.

It was probably written by that guy who also spread FUD from the accounts of the admins, devs.

I think there is some truth in it, but the way it was written and formulated shows that it has been conceived by someone on the rush with a low level of intelligence. Attious , is that you? LOL

Look for future announcements from ccryptcoin. A test version of the ANON protocol was initially due to release by the end of June.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:03:23 PM

1.From the leaked chat logs I've seen that the team behind CRYPT is composed of guys like Prom, Moosa which made fortunes in alts and trading or God knows where. Even Koolio and other whales are investing in it. This guys are capable of pushing the coin to the moon and even on btc-e. IMO the coin would have been already listed on btc-e if not for the major FUD  due to some greedy dude who wanted to crash the market with false accusations so he can buy cheap coins. That idiot is gone now, probably hit by a black car or something LOL. Also the leaked chat logs seem to be fake. No one can be that stupid to accumulate a lot of coins and then post a discussion between Mossa and Dmitri which clearly puts btc-e's boss in some awkward situation to possibly not list the coin anymore. Is like burning your own bank, Jesus!  

2.Regarding the communication with the public, you might be missing out. Don't know where you guys trade, but if you get on exchanges where Crypt is traded(Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy, Mintpal) you will definitely see one of the team members at some point. Besides that I think they are now in Silentio Stampa letting the dust settle after the FUD before making some new announcements. What is important to note is that if you read the previous posts, you will find that Mindfox is CLEARLY working on this project and ccryptcoin admin is posting regularly new developments. Check out the commander, it is awesome. It will be available on mobile as well apparently. Thumbs up!

3.Anon functionality will be implemented I am 99% sure of this. The 1% accounts for the chance that the Internet might go down forever. It will put the coin where it belongs right along with DRK.

4.Some analysis of the price:If you watch the pattern  you will see that the current level of 60-70k is very close to the previous ATH of 100k. So the coin found a floor at approximately the last peak. After that 100k peak in 4th June, we had 1 week of calm and then a jump to 250k , new ATH without any new releases.Next ATH will be to 2.5 x 250=550k? Nobody knows for sure right now but I don't wanna miss such an opportunity so I am accumulating as much as I can now. When the coin was valuated at 40k and not yet on Mintpal I told people to buy it because it will be added thanks to its volume and it will skyrocket. Personally I lost a couple of BTC because of the unpredicted drop, but I hope to make it back in the following days when ANON is released and the whales which got out of DRK will want a piece of this baby.

Interesting opinions.

I think (but I don't have any proof whatsoever) that the whales have almost completely abandoned this coin. It is much easier for them to create completely new coin than to just trying to revive this coin. They may jump in when some extremely good news happens (this Commander news obviously wasn't "good" enough) for jump & dump and that's all. At the moment this coins has nothing. The only "innovative" thing is Commander, but this seems to be just web interface to wallet api functions. This feature can be quite trivially implemented in new coins also and is nothing special IMHO.

MindFox is also just hired freelancer and he could easily implement his anonymity feature on a completely new coin (or maybe even on bitcoin itself).

About anonymity. Anonymity may be implemented. But will it work? Will it provide any kind of real anonymity? I'm not so sure. It seems that this anonymity was abused for marketing purposes. MindFox doesn't talk about anonymity (anymore?). He is talking about "hard to trace system". He also thinks that any kind of real anonymity is not possible in the coin that is based currently implemented blockchain technology.

Take into consideration that the anonymity feature of this coin may receive heavy attack if it won't be implemented properly:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

I really really doubt that solution that is developed in secrecy by one single dev (who might not even be mathematician or cryptographer) can withstand an attack from mathematicians and cryptographers.

The anonymity of this coin has already been abused by promoters. This coin was marketed as being "anonymous" but somebody found that solution - as described in current whitepaper - won't work at all:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

I can't say anything about the price. I think that technical analysis can't be really used when you have no volume and you have whales that can considerably change price with almost no effort at all (because of market depth). For technical analysis to work you must have enough market players which believe that it works. But in this case - when several whales/pumpers represent more than 90% of volume - this may not be the case.

Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:06:28 PM

mindfox (costas) is working hard and the non-masternode linking solution is real.  They aren't revealing until it is ready because lots of copy cats out there.  There is a giant anti-NSA crowd of investors funding this.

People dumping this coin are going to wish they hadn't.  when anon is unveiled it will easily be newsworthy.  DRK never got anon working yet they got an article on Wired.  Imagine a new method that actually works and the news that generates?

Please, dump it down to Attious fud levels again for all I care...lol  People are throwing away an opportunity.  Not many rise the way DRK did and even a fraction of that rise is still easily on the table.
Wasda

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:11:50 PM

mindfox (costas) is working hard and the non-masternode linking solution is real.  They aren't revealing until it is ready because lots of copy cats out there.  There is a giant anti-NSA crowd of investors funding this.

People dumping this coin are going to wish they hadn't.  when anon is unveiled it will easily be newsworthy.  DRK never got anon working yet they got an article on Wired.  Imagine a new method that actually works and the news that generates?

Please, dump it down to Attious fud levels again for all I care...lol  People are throwing away an opportunity.  Not many rise the way DRK did and even a fraction of that rise is still easily on the table.

100% agreed on this... I just bough another 5btc worth around 65k today.. can't beat that deal  Cool Cool Cool

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:20:05 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 09:30:59 PM by pbremen01

Who is funding this? MoosaNYC admitted paying about 20 BTC to the dev team. 20 BTC is clearly not enough for any serious development. MindFox denied that he received any money for the development of anonymity feature.

I doubt that anybody from cryptcoin community will be able to prove (in more or less strict mathematical sense) that the proposed anonymity method will work (that it actually provides any anonymity at all).

It seems that (besides MindFox and maybe some other devs) there are no people in cryptcoin community that have enough knowledge or experience to critically review any proposed solution.

You're mixing this new anonymity method with DRK which implements CoinJoin. CoinJoin is much more general concept and with this concept it is fairly clear what kind of anonymity it provides (it is more clear against which attacks is resistant).

Many other coins have already created their own anonymity solution but it seems that no one of them received any serious media coverage.

Paladin69

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:38:49 PM

Who is funding this? MoosaNYC admitted to pay about 20 BTC to the dev team. 20 BTC is clearly not enough for any serious development. MindFox denied that he received any money for the development of anonymity feature.

I doubt that anybody from cryptcoin community will be able to prove (in more or less strict mathematical sense) that the proposed anonymity method will work (that it actually provides any anonymity at all).

It seems that (besides MindFox and maybe some other devs) there are no people in cryptcoin community that have enough knowledge or experience to critically review any proposed solution.

You're mixing this new anonymity method with DRK which implements CoinJoin. CoinJoin is much more general concept and with this concept it is fairly clear what kind of anonymity it provides (it is more clear against which attacks is resistant).

Many other coins have already created their own anonymity solution but it seems that no one of them received any serious media coverage.

I can't speak for Moosa.  He is an investor, not sure how much.  I'm not too familiar with some of the new 2013 names in Crypto since I come from more of an old-school Bitcoin mining background.

I won't disclose my investment but some of us have been given demonstrations because of that investment.  Other coins that have implemented a non-coinjoin method away from the masternode still had an element of centralization to it.  This is a completely decentralized solution that is something new and not dependent on anything.  They have re-engineered something that I think even Satoshi would be proud of.

I've signed an NDA so I won't be leaking technicals.  If that causes you to lose confidence then please dump.  I wish I was around when Fattious pulled his little scam.  35K was fricken cheap considering what is coming.  60K is still hella cheap.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:01:16 PM

Who is funding this? MoosaNYC admitted to pay about 20 BTC to the dev team. 20 BTC is clearly not enough for any serious development. MindFox denied that he received any money for the development of anonymity feature.

I can't speak for Moosa.  He is an investor, not sure how much.  I'm not too familiar with some of the new 2013 names in Crypto since I come from more of an old-school Bitcoin mining background.

I won't disclose my investment but some of us have been given demonstrations because of that investment.  Other coins that have implemented a non-coinjoin method away from the masternode still had an element of centralization to it.  This is a completely decentralized solution that is something new and not dependent on anything.  They have re-engineered something that I think even Satoshi would be proud of.

I've signed an NDA so I won't be leaking technicals.  If that causes you to lose confidence then please dump.  I wish I was around when Fattious pulled his little scam.  35K was fricken cheap considering what is coming.  60K is still hella cheap.

I really don't understand this cryptcoin community.

MindFox may have some ideas for working anonymity solution (although he calls it "hard to trace system" instead of anonymity, but ok). I don't deny that.

This community decided to publish whitepaper which describes some solution for anonymity. The proposed anonymity solution won't work at all. And then this community creates a great hype around this non workable anonymity solution.

But when the anonymity issues are exposed by some reddit post and this reddit post starts to influence the price, no one with knowledge provides any actual technical explanation. Instead the mods (probably MoosaNYC) simply decide to remove post from reddit.

Why is so hard for pumpers, "founders" or community to publish any kind of updated whitepaper? They don't have to include any technical details in it, they can just write general description and concept behind this idea (zero knowledge proofs etc.). And - of course - they can also throw in some marketing buzzwords.

I think that more open and transparent development would be very beneficial to cryptcoin.

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

pbremen01 is a liar Wink
Read the announcement  Cool
Wasda

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:09:18 PM

I've signed an NDA so I won't be leaking technicals.  If that causes you to lose confidence then please dump.  I wish I was around when Fattious pulled his little scam.  35K was fricken cheap considering what is coming.  60K is still hella cheap.

MindFox may have some ideas for working anonymity solution (although he calls it "hard to trace system" instead of anonymity, but ok). I don't deny that.

This community decided to publish whitepaper which describes some solution for anonymity. The proposed anonymity solution won't work at all. And then this community creates a great hype around this non workable anonymity solution.

But when the anonymity issues are exposed by some reddit post and this reddit post starts to influence the price, no one with knowledge provides any actual technical explanation. Instead the mods (probably MoosaNYC) simply decide to remove post from reddit.

Why is so hard for pumpers, "founders" or community to publish any kind of updated whitepaper? They don't have to include any technical details in it, they can just write general description and concept behind this idea (zero knowledge proofs etc.). And - of course - they can also throw in some marketing buzzwords.

I think that more open and transparent development would be very beneficial to cryptcoin.

why would they have to release an updated whitepaper ? so you can copy the idea ? Kiss

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:10:05 PM

pbremen01 is a liar Wink
Read the announcement  Cool

Which announcement and which claim in that announcement?

Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:13:47 PM

It's fun how this guy is stupid lol.

Cheesy
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:14:16 PM

I'm a developer and I don't understand anon technology much because I am not a cryptographer nor did I study computer security. However, do you know what I understand less? You. There are over 10 coins in the market which promises Anon technology, yet here you are on this thread, with no money tied to it, consistently, subtly trying to FUD this coin so concerned for its anon technology.

Mindfox and the other devs haven't disclosed how the anon will truly work, therefore you have no business here, no money, not anon to analyse, nothing, yet look at how much time you've spent here. When the anon IS released, feel free to come back, criticize it, give us your technical analysis as to why its an inferior anon compared to the other 'anon coins'.

Thank you.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:15:48 PM

why would they have to release an updated whitepaper ? so you can copy the idea ? Kiss

To pacify the investors and maybe even attract new ones. From the investor's point of view these acts of the "founders", pumpers and devs somehow don't look very positive or promising.

I'm not interested in creating any new altcoin, sorry. I think that there are too many altcoins already.
Paladin69

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:21:48 PM

The reddit post I think you are speaking of was created by Attious.  He has fabricated a lot unfortunately to shake people out with false pastebin's.  Attious originally bought a lot and sold very low (15k i think) from what I was told, and seeing it continually rise was killing him so he pulled a variety of stunts to try and buy back in again.  He knew the BTC-e discussions internally were real.

BTW BTC-e has still not said "no".  They said "no" immediately to DRK and Doge.  They are waiting on Anon and that drives development forward still.

I'm sorry but I cannot break NDA with even rudimentary details.  We're allowed to mention certain things referring to the Masternode.  Decentralization is the key here.

If you want to doubt mindfox and the first draft of the whitepaper then that is on you.  costas is fairly well known so I have no doubts.  Especially the demos people were shown.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: