Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:25:45 PM

can somebody please contact mr. Gavin Andresen from the Bitcoin foundation i can't find his contacts anywhere Sad
He can audit us this will be huge come on guys lets do this ! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
SuperCoinTeam please pm me when you have the BTC for the marketing campaign Smiley
We will rock that boat i tell ya  Cool

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEWS AND UPDATES Smiley))))))))))))))))

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=224

THIS IS HIS PROFILE  Grin
come on bros lets pm him to audit us please everybody we can do it Smiley

Captain Positive Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:32:23 PM

i have just pm Mr.Andresen to consider helping us.please be polite, this is a professional,one of the founders of Crypto currencies.Thank you all

Captain Positive Cool
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:39:33 PM

Better not to raise expectations too high at this stage. Fortunately price is not jumping up quickly, and that will limit the fall when Phase 2 is unveiled (it is quite likely that price will fall, even if phase 2 is up to expectations, that is how markets work). If it all looks good then the time to buy is after a few days, when the dust settles.

I have client money to invest, and have always done best by waiting until after announcements, where the technology is good. Speculators buy in anticipation of a step forward, and when that is announced, they have only one thing to do, that is , sell.
Well, i'm not totally agree with you.
If you look charts, you can see that there are not speculators that are buyng to accomulate at this stage.
This is what is afraid me.
Normally you have to see little buy order,little by little and costant. This is the way to accomulate before announce. Normally trade couldn't see this kind of buy. But supercoin now is only sell.

And that's why i think we need to put price to a new stage before next ann(that has to come today, but when?).

Investor will see a phase2 out and price low, so they could think that something's wrong with the coin.
Theese are the lowest lever ever for supercoin. It's not normally for a coin on 4 exchangers,phase1 already released. That's an anomaly.

Clearly you aren't brigh enough to realise that behind every person selling Super, there is a person buying SUPER. If the market says it was a 'sell' it's because someone put an offer on the exchange that didn't instantly got filled. This means people hold Super and actually don't want to sell it.

If I want to accumulate Super and put a buy order of 1 BTC at 4700 sat, and the whole order gets filled with 10 different sells in say 1 day (but not immediately), does this mean i am not accumulating because these people sold their Super to me ?  Cheesy Omg how do you think a market works ?  

fabula just cut the undercover fud. Your arguments are getting more pathetic every day. Better hold your Super because i bet you'll be disheartened when Super takes off and you sold your stash right before the rise. And then we'll have to read your bullshit fud again.
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:44:55 PM

Better not to raise expectations too high at this stage. Fortunately price is not jumping up quickly, and that will limit the fall when Phase 2 is unveiled (it is quite likely that price will fall, even if phase 2 is up to expectations, that is how markets work). If it all looks good then the time to buy is after a few days, when the dust settles.

I have client money to invest, and have always done best by waiting until after announcements, where the technology is good. Speculators buy in anticipation of a step forward, and when that is announced, they have only one thing to do, that is , sell.
Well, i'm not totally agree with you.
If you look charts, you can see that there are not speculators that are buyng to accomulate at this stage.
This is what is afraid me.
Normally you have to see little buy order,little by little and costant. This is the way to accomulate before announce. Normally trade couldn't see this kind of buy. But supercoin now is only sell.

And that's why i think we need to put price to a new stage before next ann(that has to come today, but when?).

Investor will see a phase2 out and price low, so they could think that something's wrong with the coin.
Theese are the lowest lever ever for supercoin. It's not normally for a coin on 4 exchangers,phase1 already released. That's an anomaly.

Clearly you aren't brigh enough to realise that behind every person selling Super, there is a person buying SUPER. If the market says it was a 'sell' it's because someone put an offer on the exchange that didn't instantly got filled. This means people hold Super and actually don't want to sell it.

If I want to accumulate Super and put a buy order of 1 BTC at 4700 sat, and the whole order gets filled with 10 different sells in say 1 day (but not immediately), does this mean i am not accumulating because these people sold their Super to me ?  Cheesy Omg how do you think a market works ?  

fabula just cut the undercover fud. Your arguments are getting more pathetic every day. Better hold your Super because i bet you'll be disheartened when Super takes off and you sold your stash right before the rise. And then we'll have to read your bullshit fud again.

C'mon sheriff Rnbin. Please stop this personal war against me. Thanks
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 04:55:53 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 07:29:37 PM by Majormax

can somebody please contact mr. Gavin Andresen from the Bitcoin foundation i can't find his contacts anywhere Sad
He can audit us this will be huge come on guys lets do this ! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
SuperCoinTeam please pm me when you have the BTC for the marketing campaign Smiley
We will rock that boat i tell ya  Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=224

THIS IS HIS PROFILE  Grin
come on bros lets pm him to audit us please everybody we can do it Smiley

Your activity is laudable...especially in view of Peter Todd's recent decision to join VIA maybe setting some kind of precedent.

However I would imagine the first thing Gavin Andreson would want to know is some detail of the method by which trust/trustless anon sending is accomplished.I am not so sure he believes it is important in any case.  He may be very familiar with the current cutting-edge on mixing/trusted nodes vs ring signatures, and will want to see if the Super phase 2 has any novel ideas.

That is where the (otherwise excellent) dev. may have communication issues. Persons like myself would be able to lay out a good presentation including the relevant points in a way which would not compromise information required to be secret, or incomplete. However I do not have information on those details.
fabula

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:42:21 PM

When the next update will come?
I don't know your country but here within 4 hours is agoust 3.
And announce about phase2,op and media update was scheduled on agoust 2.
So then my "undercover fudder" inside me as Rnbin is usual to call me,have to write "I told you! They got delay! Theyr just pulling the string to make this coin alive as much as possible".

Wink
Rnbin

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:14:36 PM

So then my "undercover fudder" inside me as Rnbin is usual to call me,have to write "I told you! They got delay! Theyr just pulling the string to make this coin alive as much as possible".

Wink
You never spread fud here before then ? Strange, few days ago you've sent this pm to me:

I have already stopped to fud in supercoin forum. Check the thread.

You don't stop something you haven't started before  Wink
fabula

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:22:22 PM

Wink
You never spread fud here before then ? Strange, few days ago you've sent this pm to me:

You don't stop something you haven't started before  Wink

Rnbin, i have change signature,fud at least 20% of my posts. I'm slowly learning to stop fud. Give me some more time.  Wink
Rnbin

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

Wink

You don't stop something you haven't started before  Wink

Rnbin, i have change signature,fud at least 20% of my posts. I'm slowly learning to stop fud. Give me some more time.  Wink
The positive thing is: you're improving (who would have thought, the zyprexa seems to be working :p ). The negative thing though, is that you still didn't fully stop the fud  Wink
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

Wink

Rnbin, i have change signature,fud at least 20% of my posts. I'm slowly learning to stop fud. Give me some more time.  Wink
The positive thing is: you're improving (who would have thought, the zyprexa seems to be working :p ). The negative thing though, is that you still didn't fully stop the fud  Wink

I also think remove your negative feedback from him, he is in chaos always,
sometime he want to support Supercoin but did not chose correct words.
Just give him another chance and see how he will improve himself.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
fabula

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:31:56 PM

Wink

+1. Thanks iram.

adamandeve

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:36:31 PM

dev, what is the PURPOSE of supercoin?

Curious,
Adam

Rnbin

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:45:27 PM

Wink

Haha, look at the 5 feedbacks he and his other account gave me. Just because he can't stand the truth is being told about him. And then he starts whining at mods to get my account banned for it... Thanks, but I think i'll pass.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:20:54 PM

SUPER ANTI-FUDSTER GUN
 Cheesy
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:37:10 AM

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:19:49 AM

Ok so i am here now Smiley
Dev can you tell me how much donations we have right now to sell them for btc to pay the site for the advertising campaign Smiley ? Plus the Thread about Audit has 548 views Wink Bit still no audit team ;(
I think this will help our cause,remember what Henry Ford said about advertising Wink
We have over 17k donations and ready to spend just let me know who will get what.
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW.htm
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:21:11 AM

We will rock that boat i tell ya  Cool

Good idea.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:23:49 AM

dev, what is the PURPOSE of supercoin?

Curious,
Adam
We will be the first truly decentralized crypto currency and respect people privacy more than others. We will remove the middle man more than others.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:24:27 AM

SUPER ANTI-FUDSTER GUN
 Cheesy
Lol
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

She is hot Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: