Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:46:32 PM

This is going to be huge. Freedom from old mixer based anon technologies, real p2p network will allow you to hide in crowds.
Who wants to feel secure, should come to the Phase 2. Perfectly being coded from scratch

nice picture
We may use it when phase 2 released in the OP.
yes it is the coolest there is about our coin no doubt about that Wink

Team we should donate some coins to the fellas that wrote the article , they are very cool dudes they did it for free. We should show others that we appreciate what other people do for us Smiley Smiley Smiley
what do you think Smiley and when we donate them we can ask them to use this pic because it's was made for cointelegraph Wink
thank you, still  waiting for multi pay out Cheesy
Picture is really cool one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

Ok the guy asks for compiling linux wallet 0.05 btc whoch is not bad at all.he doesnt want super he cant trade were his words.do superteam i am waiting for that one too.
Thank you
if enough people wants we can use the budged there ... he has to promise also he will update it after we release phase 2.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:48:51 PM

Yeah, I hope the we have a mobile wallet after the phase-2 finish, that would be pomotion more Grin
yes good idea we will plan this.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:49:59 PM

I am still searching for developer who can make andro wallet but nothing yet.
If i don't have btc to pay thesites and devolopers i ca't do anything my hands are tied.

we need to have somewhat blockchain hosting because andorid system does not have enough memory, we cant load blockchain on it.
Maybe there is another easy way then we need to learn it.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

I have finished project Supercoin logo design !!  it is so fantastic Wink and i am making files and details. about 10 hours remaining to release  Smiley .Please don't forget donation!
Cool , lets see.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

guys i want to say something which is not in my style but ....

i am trying really hard  doing things for this community.....i feel like i am in a municipality or any kind of government structure .....we have the potential to achieve and accomplish a lot of great things but i always hit the wall....dead end .

I am emailing sites everyday,i am trying to find professionals who can deliver,i am pushing my self hard because this is the way i do things.

I want to change things not only words but actions........so this is something i propose:
we should find somebody else to do all this ..... we must find a member who doesn't mind to bump his head in the wall over and over again....
OR
things are going to change around here !

I really want this to happen,me and all the community to lift this coin up but for now i am not doing this i am not happy with my results.

I am proposing every day something new,sites,advertising,projects,bounty's and so on but i don't get the support i need......... SuperCoinTeam this is my request to you convert SuperCoins for BTC and let me do my job.I don't want to have all those coins in my possession,i want you to send the BTC to the addresses they give me !
Do this or i am not doing this anymore and i am dead serious !

I am tired from not sleeping and from posting again and again please convert the coins,please do that and that.

I am even considering for making a new trend in the communities PROOF OF LEADERSHIP
REAL PEOPLE BEHIND REAL COINS !

Lets see who has the balls to be that Leader ?!?

Thats all from me, i am not mad i am just tired from bullshit to be franc.
I think that supercoin is going to be the greatest coin ever very soon but not with that attitude!
Be positive bros keep it real and believe in yourself this is the most important thing

Thats all from me
thank you for reading this

Captain Positive Cool
The-C-Word

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:09:05 PM

i am trying really hard  doing things for this community.....i feel like i am in a municipality or any kind of government structure .....we have the potential to achieve and accomplish a lot of great things but i always hit the wall....dead end .

I am emailing sites everyday,i am trying to find professionals who can deliver,i am pushing my self hard because this is the way i do things.

I want to change things not only words but actions........so this is something i propose:
we should find somebody else to do all this ..... we must find a member who doesn't mind to bump his head in the wall over and over again....
OR

I really want this to happen,me and all the community to lift this coin up but for now i am not doing this i am not happy with my results.

I am proposing every day something new,sites,advertising,projects,bounty's and so on but i don't get the support i need......... SuperCoinTeam this is my request to you convert SuperCoins for BTC and let me do my job.I don't want to have all those coins in my possession,i want you to send the BTC to the addresses they give me !

I am tired from not sleeping and from posting again and again please convert the coins,please do that and that.

I am even considering for making a new trend in the communities PROOF OF LEADERSHIP

I think that supercoin is going to be the greatest coin ever very soon but not with that attitude!
Be positive bros keep it real and believe in yourself this is the most important thing

Thats all from me

I've been keeping track and have seen all that you've been doing. You're working very hard  Smiley.

Unfortunately this coin has "scam" written all over it so it will not be taken seriously.

The coin has a name --- "Supercoin", an icon, and a thread with pictures of pretty girls in superman costumes. That's basically it.

There is no buzz because there is nothing solid to generate buzz with.  Phase 2 will have to deliver before this coin takes off. That's just the reality of the situation.

Until this coin has solid tech, it isn't going anywhere and it isn't going to get any respect from worthwhile investors.

Your best bet right now is to promote the hell out of phase 2 and try to attract more interest for the mid-August release.

People are tired of scams. You can't get a coin to take off with just promises anymore, you have to deliver.

I look forward to seeing what this coin offers later this month  Wink.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 08:25:57 PM

I think cryptsy is the most active market now for supercoin.
Mintpal everyday got hacked.

Mintpal hacks are now happens day by day and no one wants their coins to trade where they are not safe.

MintPal has been purchased by Moolah. New security and, an overhaul, are in the works. Don't count them out just yet...  And remember, NOTHING online ANYWHERE is safe, anyone can be hacked, you have to play the odds.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:27:28 PM

OR

Thats all from me

You're doing good, just don't expect big price changes yet. As soon as the decentralization will get in beta, price will go up. You and supercointeam are being active on this thread and for me that's the most important.

If you want to see results (as in: increase in price), start heavy marketing in about 1 week (few days before beta) because then it'll be the most effective. Many investors will buy Super when the decentralized trading is in beta, so they can keep investing in other coins before beta.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:39:33 PM

I am still searching for developer who can make andro wallet but nothing yet.
If i don't have btc to pay thesites and devolopers i ca't do anything my hands are tied.

android wallet will be good. I think doge did one, maybe contact the same dev there?
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 08:42:48 PM

i am trying really hard  doing things for this community.....

Soapbox mode ON:

Remember the line from the movie "Field of Dreams"?  He said "If you build it, they will come..."

Nothing can be truer than that for a new coin like this. You have to build it and I mean everything that goes with it, not just the coin. The first thing that needs to happen is to show some professionalism. Show it in the thread, IRC, Twitter, Reddit, everywhere. Don't respond to trolls, no matter how outragious, stay professional, don't give in to the temptation to reply to some IQ 3 idiot who just wants to start a fight on line because he's a puss in real life. Don't argue or talk down to people, engage them and help them understand. You are all the ambassadors of your product, show people respect and you will get respect in return.

Build and deliver on your promises and do it ON TIME! No excuses. Remember, you can't promote what you don't yet have. Do not go out on a limb and tout something that is currently vaporware. If you miss a deadline, tell everyone, don't remain silent. Silence is deadly and will kill a coin faster than finding a billion coin premine!

And remember, the girl pics are nice but, if your after serious investors and adoption by merchants, that only shows them your immature. Remember, kids with a few dollars to spend are not going to make Supercoin a household word, serious investors with serious money are. That's the long and short of it, serious investors with serious money.

Soapbox mode OFF

I have made a few purchases because I think you have potential but, I'll wait and see before putting any serious money into the coin. Lets see how you handle the next 30 days...

Thanks for listening!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:19:57 PM

I think cryptobull and dev need to talk a little.
I have voted for ctyprobull also cause i have noticed that he is a supercoin supporter, but he's also an investor and know how market will work.

He basically 5 days ago have found ways to:
-Make audio interview with dev
-Review code
-Write articles on magazine

All promotions that will much help supercoin promotion.

He write more than once to convert donations in btc and start his work.
So, cryptobull, i really want that you will go on. That's why i think you need to talk with dev.
From my point of view, i just ask to update previous roadmap from 2-3 agoust regarding media update and multipool automation or bug fixed.
If you got delay about it, please, write "DELAY". It's better to write something that leave blank.

But also i think that we can do the best promotion,all around the word,on cnn etc etc, but the magic word for skyrocket is "phase2 is in testing". This 3 words will skyrocket superprice.
Cryptoworld is waiting for this, and many investor are silently watching for this announcement. Within some days we will see. Agoust is the last month for supercoin to skyrocket or die.
But price is so low now that everyone could invest, and if something will go wrong, you could go out with no lost or a little lost.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:25:17 PM

Fellas my only problem is with SuperCoinTeam.
I need the btc to start the advertising campaign not now but in couple of days i want to sort things out with the sites.
But i wrote here so many times for him to convert the money and i hit the wall again and again
i don't mind the trolls or negative people,i am pissed with his attitude.
There are things he attends like a pro and things he just ignores!
I want to make good to the community when i am ignored more than a week this is pissing me off !

Team please convert the coins because without btc my hands are tied.
i am saying this for 10th time perhaps.It will take you exactly from couple of minuets to 10 minuets top.
i have a daily job as  well, i am moving from one apartment to another and my time is very very valuable to me.We all have lives in the real world be lets be honest if you are a pro out there you should be pro here as well.

As for the user that says Super has scam all over written on it i must disagree with you.
show me one coin that has so many innovations ?
One ? Wink
you will see that phase II is a game changer just wait
thank you

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

CryptoBull and the dev are running the show, they should be in constant discussion. This is a key to the commercial success of this coin.

Like a user said a few days ago. Supercoin is Tech A+ and Marketing D+

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:35:37 PM

Good evening boys and girls.

@CryptoBull you have my full support, friend.

@Devs, is there any other problem we should know?

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:56:17 PM

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:33:23 PM

This is nice.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

Fellas my only problem is with SuperCoinTeam.
I need the btc to start the advertising campaign not now but in couple of days i want to sort things out with the sites.
But i wrote here so many times for him to convert the money and i hit the wall again and again
i don't mind the trolls or negative people,i am pissed with his attitude.
There are things he attends like a pro and things he just ignores!
I want to make good to the community when i am ignored more than a week this is pissing me off !

Team please convert the coins because without btc my hands are tied.
i am saying this for 10th time perhaps.It will take you exactly from couple of minuets to 10 minuets top.
i have a daily job as  well, i am moving from one apartment to another and my time is very very valuable to me.We all have lives in the real world be lets be honest if you are a pro out there you should be pro here as well.

As for the user that says Super has scam all over written on it i must disagree with you.
show me one coin that has so many innovations ?
One ? Wink
you will see that phase II is a game changer just wait
thank you

This is not good, I hope SuperCoinTeam immediately work with you to have these issues resolved. We need a strong community and we need promos for super!

supercointeam, please do you work!
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:43:41 AM

Nice trading volumes on cryptsy. I like the recent price activity/stability on SUPER.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:05:24 AM

SuperMultipool payment delay due to problems at cryptsy. There is 24 hours passed no solution yet. Pool manager send me this picture.
So payments will send as soon as problem at cryptsy fixed also told there is about 22k SUPERs waiting for delivery.
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: