Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

Is there some of you who knows a few miners or at least know how to get in touch with the mining community?

It's very important to bring more hashpower to SuperMultiPool.

I have contacted a friend of mine with very high hashpower to join SuperMultiPool.

I don't know.  Sad
But in my personal opinion,multipool don't make much difference at any coin.
Cause basically you will get the same amount that you could dump or stake.
So, there is not much difference till mining or buy directly. At least at this low prices.

I think the most important stuff today is the announcement from the dev.

blackcoin or darkcoin got hundreds of miner 24 hours connected with amazing power. But this don't meand that price have to encrease always more and more. The market price is made by other variable then multipool.

Just my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:39:24 PM

Is there some of you who knows a few miners or at least know how to get in touch with the mining community?

I have contacted a friend of mine with very high hashpower to join SuperMultiPool.

I don't know.  Sad
But in my personal opinion,multipool don't make much difference at any coin.
Cause basically you will get the same amount that you could dump or stake.
So, there is not much difference till mining or buy directly. At least at this low prices.

I think the most important stuff today is the announcement from the dev.

blackcoin or darkcoin got hundreds of miner 24 hours connected with amazing power. But this don't meand that price have to encrease always more and more. The market price is made by other variable then multipool.

Just my opinion.

Yes because the fact that there is a lot of miners has already been priced in the coin for Darkcoin and Blackcoin, they have seen good price increase in the beginning.

I'm not talking about multipool necessarily, but miners is always a good support for a coin.

I don't know why you so worried with the annoucement even if they delay it 1 week I dont care. I know they are delivering, because they have been delivering everytime.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

Price slowly going up!
Within some hour, after dev new weekly announcement we can say goodbye to 1k and welcome 2k.  Wink

What's up with cryptsy? They got always problem since 1 week!

I even thinking above 3-4k if developer give more details.
We will easily cross 3-4k just need big news from developer.

Today they have to release the final update before test.

Let's see what developer have for us, but I am not expecting very news today.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

Guys, this is very important that we should do this time right and promote correct, we have also bounty wallet collected about 0.5 BTC.
Dont let super stays like this it has 50-100 times more potentials!!

The others has nothing better than Super in quality, technology and coding!
fabula

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:07:41 PM

Guys, this is very important that we should do this time right and promote correct, we have also bounty wallet collected about 0.5 BTC.
Dont let super stays like this it has 50-100 times more potentials!!

The others has nothing better than Super in quality, technology and coding!

I agree dev, but please this time with new announcement write technical details.
We already know this stuff about supercoin that super is super, and phase 2 is the biggest event in altcoin hystory etc etc...
It's time to write the details.
Investors are waiting this.
Yesterday cloak release posa(new wallet,new anon) and already working on posa2. But read theyr announcement,full of technical detail, and volume go up over 350btc in 12 hours.

fabula

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:10:38 PM

Cryptobull..what's up dude?
Still involve in promotions?

incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:11:53 PM

plz join me mining at supermultipool.com...
feels lonely when i am 25-30% of total, plz come and beat my hashrate :-)
easy way to acumulate super, just point your rigs and off you go.
seems we are getting stronger each day as a comunity, lets show that on our multipool too, that way we make a constant buy pressure :-)
have a super day mining...

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:16:40 PM

We are coming so strong!
Boy this is going to be huge!
The complete leader of anonymous altcoins! It's Supercoin Time!

great picture
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:27:07 PM

plz join me mining at supermultipool.com...
feels lonely when i am 25-30% of total, plz come and beat my hashrate :-)
easy way to acumulate super, just point your rigs and off you go.
seems we are getting stronger each day as a comunity, lets show that on our multipool too, that way we make a constant buy pressure :-)
have a super day mining...
SuperMultipool is our great gun to get prices higher in exchanges, every community member should support.
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:31:21 PM

yes where is this guy?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fabula

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:03:44 PM

yes where is this guy?

Where is cryptobull and where is the update "getting closer" to phase2?

fabula

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:10:03 PM

On july 27 dev posted:
"Phase 2 will probably be in test phase in about 3 weeks from now, plus or minus a week"

Minus a week=Today!!
Plus a week=Next 7 days

So, maybe they come today with phase 2 test started?
Think if really they start phase2 today as posted...

eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:17:04 PM

On july 27 dev posted:
"Phase 2 will probably be in test phase in about 3 weeks from now, plus or minus a week"

Minus a week=Today!!
Plus a week=Next 7 days

So, maybe they come today with phase 2 test started?
Think if really they start phase2 today as posted...

Minus a week=Today!!
Plus a week=Next 14 days

just to point it out Wink
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:18:28 PM

with coming of trustless system, I expect the SUPER will get a big boost.

Smiley
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:22:47 PM

yes where is this guy?

Where is cryptobull and where is the update "getting closer" to phase2?

lol ok calm down guys, I have sent him a message to tell him you guys are worrying, he will be there very quickly.

CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:51:53 PM

Hello hello my bros and super friends  Cool

i just read the message Brooke wrote me and as soon as i read the last pages from the thread i will write asap Smiley
Btw i am still not moved from the old place to the new one and i need sleep because i am crushed mentaly and most of all physically.My feet hurt my legs my hands and my freaking back  Lips sealed

sorry all but this was more unpleasant for me that it was for you  Cry

Captain Positive Cool
supercoindev

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:53:32 PM

Here's our update from dev team.

I have good news to report. I have finished the basic implementation of the p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system, and it works fine. With all the multisig addresses and transactions, it is a pretty complex system. Now it works end-to-end. In the next few days, we will provide a detailed schedule for testing and releasing the system (a rough schedule is below).

As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

Following is a quick screenshot from my desktop showing test log and some code.

The following is a rough schedule for the next few weeks, we will provide more details soon:

- A detailed white paper will be published in a few days, I should finish it before August 14. The white paper will contain details on the technology and algorithms we are using.

- Now to August 14 is dev team testing on trustless system, and also we will add bells and whistles to the code (especially for some error handlings).

- Alpha testing on real network of MammothCoin: August 15 - August 19. We decided not to use testnet as we have high confidence on our code, also our testing so far has been on the real network. We choose MammothCoin for initial testing as it has less traffic, so it is easier to fix initial bugs etc.

- Best testing on real network of SuperCoin: August 20 - August 24. With more robust code we move to SuperCoin. Both alpha and beta testings we will invite limited members of the community to participate the testing. These testing phases including all bug fixes.

- August 25, we will release p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Also, we don't release immediate the source code as they are too many copycats, but we plan to release the full source code 2 months after the system is released. So people with skills (and curiosity) will be able to inspect and review the code.

Stay tuned, we will provide more info in the next few days.

CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:58:19 PM

Just an update before writing again later today.
i am writing with a developer who specialized in Andro mobile wallet and linux wallet,but the dude asks 2 btc for both projects Grin this is crazy right Cheesy when i saw 2 btc i laughed so hard that i forgot about my aches Cheesy axaxaxaxaxa

tell me what to answer him these are the emails :
This is from todays mail...
He wrote:

Does 2 BTC sound fair? (1 BTC per project)

Lonesome Observer
thelonesomeobserver@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
To: Lonesome Observer <thelonesomeobserver@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 9, 2014 8:32 am
Subject: Re: Supercoin android mobile wallet Dev

Hi there,
Tell what price would you like from us to pay you sa i can discuss it with the community and we can negotiate if you like,and if we take both ando and linux how much will it cost as a package Smiley

Sent from my iPhone

On 08.08.2014, at 05:25, Lonesome Observer <thelonesomeobserver@aol.com> wrote:

Hello there, I saw your ad on bitcointalk.org and I would like to offer my services to help make you a linux and android mobile wallet. I can get this done for you within a days work. Let me know how much do you intend to pay?  I only take payment in BTC by the way.

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:59:48 PM

I have good news to report. I have finished the basic implementation of the p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system, and it works fine. With all the multisig addresses and transactions, it is a pretty complex system. Now it works end-to-end. In the next few days, we will provide a detailed schedule for testing and releasing the system (a rough schedule is below).

As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

The following is a rough schedule for the next few weeks, we will provide more details soon:

- A detailed white paper will be published in a few days, I should finish it before August 14. The white paper will contain details on the technology and algorithms we are using.

- Now to August 14 is dev team testing on trustless system, and also we will add bells and whistles to the code (especially for some error handlings).

- Alpha testing on real network of MammothCoin: August 15 - August 19. We decided not to use testnet as we have high confidence on our code, also our testing so far has been on the real network. We choose MammothCoin for initial testing as it has less traffic, so it is easier to fix initial bugs etc.

- Best testing on real network of SuperCoin: August 20 - August 24. With more robust code we move to SuperCoin. Both alpha and beta testings we will invite limited members of the community to participate the testing. These testing phases including all bug fixes.

- August 25, we will release p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Also, we don't release immediate the source code as they are too many copycats, but we plan to release the full source code 2 months after the system is released. So people with skills (and curiosity) will be able to inspect and review the code.

HOLY SHIT

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:59:55 PM

Excellent news! dev you are great! Looking forward to the whitepaper.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: