Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:01:48 PM

Here's our update from dev team.

I have good news to report. I have finished the basic implementation of the p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system, and it works fine. With all the multisig addresses and transactions, it is a pretty complex system. Now it works end-to-end. In the next few days, we will provide a detailed schedule for testing and releasing the system (a rough schedule is below).

As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

Following is a quick screenshot from my desktop showing test log and some code.

The following is a rough schedule for the next few weeks, we will provide more details soon:

- A detailed white paper will be published in a few days, I should finish it before August 14. The white paper will contain details on the technology and algorithms we are using.

- Now to August 14 is dev team testing on trustless system, and also we will add bells and whistles to the code (especially for some error handlings).

- Alpha testing on real network of MammothCoin: August 15 - August 19. We decided not to use testnet as we have high confidence on our code, also our testing so far has been on the real network. We choose MammothCoin for initial testing as it has less traffic, so it is easier to fix initial bugs etc.

- Best testing on real network of SuperCoin: August 20 - August 24. With more robust code we move to SuperCoin. Both alpha and beta testings we will invite limited members of the community to participate the testing. These testing phases including all bug fixes.

- August 25, we will release p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Also, we don't release immediate the source code as they are too many copycats, but we plan to release the full source code 2 months after the system is released. So people with skills (and curiosity) will be able to inspect and review the code.

Stay tuned, we will provide more info in the next few days.

holly mother of Crypto coins Cool
we are the best !!!!!!
go dev go we all believe in you !
supercoin to the fuckin moon bitchesss

sorry i always wanted to write that Grin Cool

Captain Positive Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:09:16 PM

Sory for what?

GO SUPER GO

Awesome Cheesy

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:25:44 PM

I have good news to report. I have finished the basic implementation of the p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system, and it works fine. With all the multisig addresses and transactions, it is a pretty complex system. Now it works end-to-end. In the next few days, we will provide a detailed schedule for testing and releasing the system (a rough schedule is below).

As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

The following is a rough schedule for the next few weeks, we will provide more details soon:

- A detailed white paper will be published in a few days, I should finish it before August 14. The white paper will contain details on the technology and algorithms we are using.

- Now to August 14 is dev team testing on trustless system, and also we will add bells and whistles to the code (especially for some error handlings).

- Alpha testing on real network of MammothCoin: August 15 - August 19. We decided not to use testnet as we have high confidence on our code, also our testing so far has been on the real network. We choose MammothCoin for initial testing as it has less traffic, so it is easier to fix initial bugs etc.

- Best testing on real network of SuperCoin: August 20 - August 24. With more robust code we move to SuperCoin. Both alpha and beta testings we will invite limited members of the community to participate the testing. These testing phases including all bug fixes.

- August 25, we will release p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Also, we don't release immediate the source code as they are too many copycats, but we plan to release the full source code 2 months after the system is released. So people with skills (and curiosity) will be able to inspect and review the code.

wonderful, go go go SUPER!
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:30:57 PM

So i done some reading Smiley
...guys i will stay for a couple of hours.i was waiting for the update from the dev because we need something to give the article writers a theme to write besides that we are super fast Smiley

so tomorrow i will write again with the fellas responsible for the articles in the major sites and we will do some paid promotion very very soon.

dev how much btc we have?
Community tell me i dont know is 1 btc a lot for an andro wallet?
 Thanks

Captain Positive Cool
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:34:44 PM

What is the bounty for linux wallet?

Just an update before writing again later today.
i am writing with a developer who specialized in Andro mobile wallet and linux wallet,but the dude asks 2 btc for both projects Grin this is crazy right Cheesy when i saw 2 btc i laughed so hard that i forgot about my aches Cheesy axaxaxaxaxa

tell me what to answer him these are the emails :
This is from todays mail...
He wrote:

Does 2 BTC sound fair? (1 BTC per project)

Lonesome Observer
thelonesomeobserver@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
To: Lonesome Observer <thelonesomeobserver@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 9, 2014 8:32 am
Subject: Re: Supercoin android mobile wallet Dev

Hi there,
Tell what price would you like from us to pay you sa i can discuss it with the community and we can negotiate if you like,and if we take both ando and linux how much will it cost as a package Smiley

Sent from my iPhone

On 08.08.2014, at 05:25, Lonesome Observer <thelonesomeobserver@aol.com> wrote:

Hello there, I saw your ad on bitcointalk.org and I would like to offer my services to help make you a linux and android mobile wallet. I can get this done for you within a days work. Let me know how much do you intend to pay?  I only take payment in BTC by the way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:40:32 PM

...guys i will stay for a couple of hours.i was waiting for the update from the dev because we need something to give the article writers a theme to write besides that we are super fast Smiley

so tomorrow i will write again with the fellas responsible for the articles in the major sites and we will do some paid promotion very very soon.

Thanks

Thanks Crypto!
Actually Im not sure how much work it is to port it to Android/Linux, if he can do it in 1 day 1200 USD per day is a very very good (high) salary as a freelance developer.
From my point of view, we can spend the money we have right now (not even 1 BTC) more efficient at this point in time in education/advertising right now.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

Thanks

Thanks Crypto!
Actually Im not sure how much work it is to port it to Android/Linux, if he can do it in 1 day 1200 USD per day is a very very good (high) salary as a freelance developer.
From my point of view, we can spend the money we have right now (not even 1 BTC) more efficient at this point in time in education/advertising right now.

Yes Professional article about Phase II and the fact that we have succeed to bring the first truly anonymous system.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:58:10 PM

RETWEET

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/498183804130189312

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/498182689472917504

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:02:43 PM

This is CloakCoin, DarkCoin and ScamCoin Believers after Supercoin Phase II Update:

CryptoBull

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:04:35 PM

Dude i will not give somebody 1 btc for a wallet never ever ever Cheesy Grin
The last guy offered only 0,05 btc for linux wallet.
I think that promotion is a better choice for now Wink
I was just letting you know Smiley
Good to e part of history Wink

Captain Positive Cool
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:18:24 PM

Supercoin is going to rock the crypto world with Phase 2!

Keep up the excellent work you are doing, dev!

Thank you!
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:19:31 PM

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:30:08 PM

What about #MAM MammothCoin now?

I like Phase II, a lot of money to be made!!

toaster3

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:56:56 PM

Thank you!

wonderful, when more people realize the significance, the SUPER will go to the moon...
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:42:35 PM

We're writing history in the altcoin world people Cool

Looking forward to see prices above 10k sat again within a few weeks
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:58:09 PM

Thank you!

wonderful, when more people realize the significance, the SUPER will go to the moon...

spread the words and let more people know this great coin!

suppersz

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:14:34 PM

Please change title to '[ANN][SUPERCOIN] Multisig | SoD(System of Decentralized trustless anonymous) | PoS Superblocks | Whitepaper before 8/14' Grin

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:20:55 PM

Please change title to '[ANN][SUPERCOIN] Multisig | SoD(System of Decentralized trustless anonymous) | PoS Superblocks | Whitepaper before 8/14' Grin
That title would be too long, lol
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:49:39 PM

I brought my friend he's mining at 117MH/s right now, more to come.

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:55:21 PM

This is a legendary crypto currency. This is a SUPER Coin. We are first on in its kind. We made already lots of innovations you can proud of. Others seems to be good. But we are really good!

Be proud yourselves and help us promote, spread good news!
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: