Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266696 times)
TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 09:45:35 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

For the next release we are working on:

1. Anonymous connections via TOR

2. Improved Messaging

3. Redesigned Wallet GUI

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stizz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

https://i.imgur.com/LbvILxw.png?1

ANNOUNCEMENT

2. Improved Messaging

3. Redesigned Wallet GUI

As an investor and a miner, thanks for the info. I am happy with this roadmap.

I love the notion of anonymous chat through TOR.

I was wondering if we can expect something like the chat-rooms that Compuserve had circa 1994-1995- only p2p and anonymous?
TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 10:31:07 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

2. Improved Messaging

3. Redesigned Wallet GUI

As an investor and a miner, thanks for the info. I am happy with this roadmap.

I love the notion of anonymous chat through TOR.

I was wondering if we can expect something like the chat-rooms that Compuserve had circa 1994-1995- only p2p and anonymous?

Hi,

We have discussed user chat rooms internally as a feature to implement in the future.

Right now the priority is the TOR implementation followed by secure messaging functions.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:12:05 AM

i love tac

binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:17:21 AM

Please update front page with news and current block rewards...
Stronci

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:14:59 AM

And why the price doesn't grow? The award after all is lowered. Chinese dump trucks left. In what reason? Probably the reason in that, that isn't present real development. Investors don't decide to buy. Look at these enormous volumes on bittrex. About what it speaks? The coin is necessary to nobody even at such price. It doesn't disturb you? It seems to me it is necessary to be engaged in search of the reason of such state of affairs. Can lower still an award and the price will grow up for 0.1%? It is running on the spot.
jeffminer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:10:26 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 09:47:51 AM by jeffminer

And why the price doesn't grow? The award after all is lowered. Chinese dump trucks left. In what reason? Probably the reason in that, that isn't present real development. Investors don't decide to buy. Look at these enormous volumes on bittrex. About what it speaks? The coin is necessary to nobody even at such price. It doesn't disturb you? It seems to me it is necessary to be engaged in search of the reason of such state of affairs. Can lower still an award and the price will grow up for 0.1%? It is running on the spot.

WTF lol

This is one of the reasons I love TAC.  The noobs are angry because they heard TAC had innovation but the price didn't rise so they dump it immediately.  But the miners are pushing TAC hard and strong hands buying around 5-6k in 20k TAC chunks.   I say no more...

Stronci

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:00:47 AM

WTF lol

This is one of the reasons I love TAC.  The noobs are angry because they heard TAC had innovation but the price didn't rise so they dump it immediately.  But the miners are pushing TAC hard and strong hands buying around 5-6k in 20k TAC chunks.   I say no more...

I am interested in Talkcoin since May and didn't sell any coin. I see stagnation and I speak about it as I am interested in growth. To me bothered to be silent.
jeffminer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:49:57 AM

WTF lol

I am interested in Talkcoin since May and didn't sell any coin. I see stagnation and I speak about it as I am interested in growth. To me bothered to be silent.

Look at the buys vs sells on Bittrex:

The volume is just weak hands panic selling over the top of the order books at any price, which has been the story the last week.  But the other story is that experienced people are either holding or buying cheap and mining hard whatever the rewards as they expect the price to rise later.  So those are the 2 sides to this, because its typical a coin like TAC doesn't get recognised until its fully developed then people get the innovation, same as DRK.

Don't worry about the short term price, lower price is better for long term investors right now, if you don't see the fundamentals in play here then don't take the risk.
Stronci

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:25:59 PM

WTF lol

Nevertheless it doesn't add confidence as a whole.

The volume is just weak hands panic selling over the top of the order books at any price, which has been the story the last week.  But the other story is that experienced people are either holding or buying cheap and mining hard whatever the rewards as they expect the price to rise later.  So those are the 2 sides to this, because its typical a coin like TAC doesn't get recognised until its fully developed then people get the innovation, same as DRK.

Don't worry about the short term price, lower price is better for long term investors right now, if you don't see the fundamentals in play here then don't take the risk.

Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:26:25 PM

TAC Chat is still 1 TAC?

You guys finally understand that block reward is not related with price in short term, ok ?

You're not too bright huh? Why would you want millions of TAC coins created a week with a high reward? You actually think people will keep holding the millions of coins created weekly or would they dump some lowering the price?

or would you rather have low rewards with a few TAC's being created to atleast stop some selling?

For disclaimer, I bet 1k TAC that I hold more TAC than you, ok?
Personally I of course prefer higher TAC price but we are not at this stage now. For distribution phase we need cheap TAC for a lot of people to mine and trade TAC than everyone holding TAC right now.

Ok I give up explaining my logic. Maybe it sounds wrong for you. But the price of TAC always reflects my prediction.

I know this is you... I can feel it... ThMP1xcfDGcp4upL4CGXZL7uS2MPcdoLHg

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Stronci

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

I don't like policy Bittrex and many other exchanges to limit tool history. Maybe it is necessary to introduce the schedule in a wallet or to publish on a site Talkcoin? The full history with volumes would be very opportunely for the interested coin progress.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:30:12 PM

WTF lol

Clever miners always mine what they think will be profitable in 6-12 months... Instamining is great when BTC price is $1000 and you could mine your grandmothers slippers to make money...

If you're a long term holder you always invest in the developers/project management of the coin... Forget technical buzzwords, they are for all the Anon coin scammers...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Stronci

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:55:06 PM

You know that it isn't pleasant to me in this an infinite series of coins? All of them have a dead site. It concerns also Talkcoin. The site has to live! Publish data. Provide more information on a coin. Tell about its uniqueness. Stratify submission of information. Draw a tasty logo. In this logo there is a lot of slobbery glamour. The logo has to express power and aspiration to progress, clearness, severity and moderate use of color scale is required.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:57:37 PM

TAC Chat is still 1 TAC?

You guys finally understand that block reward is not related with price in short term, ok ?

You're not too bright huh? Why would you want millions of TAC coins created a week with a high reward? You actually think people will keep holding the millions of coins created weekly or would they dump some lowering the price?

or would you rather have low rewards with a few TAC's being created to atleast stop some selling?

Personally I of course prefer higher TAC price but we are not at this stage now. For distribution phase we need cheap TAC for a lot of people to mine and trade TAC than everyone holding TAC right now.

Ok I give up explaining my logic. Maybe it sounds wrong for you. But the price of TAC always reflects my prediction.

So it is you then, my friend? Wink
http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=TijQRLxXQWMXrdoRNo8bCaBE5XfcNmnWoo

Btw it is not my address  Grin and our explorer at cryptocoinunion stops working so I don't know who is the biggest whale now.
It's pretty easy to manipulate TAC price now. e.g. you put a big buy order at around 5k sat and wait for some impatient miners / holders to dump to your wall. Then set a few small sell orders at 6k range and some buyers will buy it. Instantly 20% profit and it's been happened for weeks already. If everyone holds and whales play with the market, the price can't rise, whatever the block reward is.

I wish the dev were more active so we can discuss which plan is the best for the future of TAC.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:03:32 PM

The logo has to express power and aspiration to progress, clearness, severity and moderate use of color scale is required.

a purple vacuum cleaner would be a nice logo...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Stronci

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:14:26 PM

TAC Chat is still 1 TAC?

So it is you then, my friend? Wink
http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=TijQRLxXQWMXrdoRNo8bCaBE5XfcNmnWoo

Btw it is not my address  Grin and our explorer at cryptocoinunion stops working so I don't know who is the biggest whale now.
It's pretty easy to manipulate TAC price now. e.g. you put a big buy order at around 5k sat and wait for some impatient miners / holders to dump to your wall. Then set a few small sell orders at 6k range and some buyers will buy it. Instantly 20% profit and it's been happened for weeks already. If everyone holds and whales play with the market, the price can't rise, whatever the block reward is.

I wish the dev were more active so we can discuss which plan is the best for the future of TAC.

You are right. Now it is a high time to talk about it. It is necessary to wake up and get rid of sweet illusions.
Stronci

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:48:44 PM

The logo has to express power and aspiration to progress, clearness, severity and moderate use of color scale is required.

a purple vacuum cleaner would be a nice logo...  Grin

By the way the old logo in my opinion was more responsible. The new logo tells nothing. Purple letter T. What is it? What does it mean? What behind it stands? The essence isn't read. Only the narrow circle of the devoted understands it. Here associative communications don't work. The detached onlooker can think anything. It is necessary that the logo told about essence which stands behind it. Through a logo Talkcoin structure has to be read. What mems (association) it is necessary to see in a logo: 1) cryptocurrency, 2) messenger, 3) private communication, 4) decentralization, 5) independence, etc.
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:25:51 PM

TAC.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash. Help us find blocks! Wink

Wallet Updated to 1.3 !

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
Talkcoin

Activity: 114

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:56:06 PM

All other alts, even with innovation as a core value, have the same problem, their prices are falling rapidly, it's not specific to Talkcoin.
The most imporrtant is not the price on exchanges but rather if people use it to talk because it's the goal. It must last and have meaning not to be pumped and dumped.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: