Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266696 times)
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:58:01 AM

now im wishing a few weeks back we stuck with a 1 tac reward, too much supply being dumped, no new supply being created =no coins to dump
How many times we have to repeat that the unconditional of the currency have not dump. Even the large balances were not moved. What you see in Bittrex and Poloniex, is a son of a bitch who buys and sells their own currencies. Just that, a great son of a bitch greedy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:13:42 AM

we need private chat in talkcoin, otherwise this coin will fall, check the market cap on bittrex and poloneix, it's too small . and if NAV or other clones deliver the private chat function, then no maket for talkcoin
Volume? We are going to watch one of the oldest...Oooops!!!

BTC-DRK   DarkCoin   4.45159412   
BTC-BC   BlackCoin   0.82403114 

Yesterday I was happy because some speculators kills currencies leaving Talkcoin ... but today I see that has become some and have gotten 1 BTC ..Do what you want, I bought the coins cheaper than these mother-fuckers put of trap of fear.

kentwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:17:43 AM

First NIST5,and the same as the icb,lol
Nevvbie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:43:25 AM

Chinese miners computer poisoning, TAC stolen, it may have been sold yesterday

http://chuantu.biz/t/22/1404884486x1822610954.jpg
loonb

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:45:58 AM

Looks like TAC in deep ass Wink And we still need smth at every page. I`m very dissapointed, its so hard to believe.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:57:56 AM

Talkcoin team grow with more members. Price tank. Correlation ? Maybe people are disappointed with talk coin development. Having fancy wallet don't help at this point. New feature is needed. Improvement on GUI now is a waste of developer time. Focus on new feature than GUI. If price remains too low and low volume for too long, it will get unlisted on exchange. I guess a week or 2 more at this price and volume will kill the coin.

The best PR and marketing tool u can use is new feature. New feature bring new user and investor into the system than trying to promote old stuff over and over again. Nobody like old news.

New feature can be change of coin specs. For example , nobody likes unlimited coin supply.
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:13:49 AM

Hi, here is simple API for current reward
http://tac.dwarfchain.com/chain/Talkcoin/q/blockreward
On the main page you can see the reward to the pool and devs for the last block.

Also on the main page created and available coins. ( -destroyed)
The available coins through API:
http://tac.dwarfchain.com/chain/Talkcoin/q/totalbc

Please have a look at it. http://tac.dwarfchain.com/chain/Talkcoin/q/blockreward is still showing reward before the switch.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:01:20 AM

At least we have a reason for the unusual dump yesterday. Thanks for reporting.

Talkcoin team grow with more members. Price tank. Correlation ? Maybe people are disappointed with talk coin development. Having fancy wallet don't help at this point. New feature is needed. Improvement on GUI now is a waste of developer time. Focus on new feature than GUI. If price remains too low and low volume for too long, it will get unlisted on exchange. I guess a week or 2 more at this price and volume will kill the coin.

The best PR and marketing tool u can use is new feature. New feature bring new user and investor into the system than trying to promote old stuff over and over again. Nobody like old news.

New feature can be change of coin specs. For example , nobody likes unlimited coin supply.

As new members to the team we need time to adapt with the core code because Talkcoin is not clone coin. Talkcoin dev has done a superb work by rewriting alot of core functions of bitcoin source code.
Currently djm34 and I are working with the GUI and we are finish soon.
New features have been decided and we are currently planning about the timescales. Talkteam will announce the new roadmap when it's finish.

Btw concerning the price, remember that all alts go down these last days.

Regards,
hammerbrain

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:06:36 AM

chatcoin no voting system, money supply unstable ,talkcoin cnnt be a currency!

Talkcoin is a currency with a steady supply - with the new update the block reward only changes by 10% due to the voting.

Plus, we are building Talkcoin as a digital currency for secure communications, currently we are working on new core chat functions and the new GUI (design below).

There may be other coins cloning us to get into crypto communications but we are the first to market and have 4 proven developers working behind the scenes on the new features: Talkcoin dev, djm34, Aizen and Karimdr2.

Hard Fork coming up.... Smiley
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:09:02 AM

As new members to the team we need time to adapt with the core code because Talkcoin is not clone coin. Talkcoin dev has done a superb work by rewriting alot of core functions of bitcoin source code.
New features have been decided and we are currently planning about the timescales. Talkteam will announce the new roadmap when it's finish.

Regards,

I understand alts go down but there is a tipping point of going down to the path of no return. Getting unlisted on exchange could be one of them. Bittrex and polo remove coin from exchange very often (weekly). If talkcoin price and volume continue for a week or 2, it will get unlisted. New user and investor will only come when there is something new. When there isn't anything new for too long, coin get unlisted on exchange due to low volume. Continuous development of new feature is what makes a coin last. Timing of those development is also very importance.
AizenSou

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:16:53 AM

Regards,

I understand alts go down but there is a tipping point of going down to the path of no return. Getting unlisted on exchange could be one of them. Bittrex and polo remove coin from exchange very often (weekly). If talkcoin price and volume continue for a week or 2, it will get unlisted. New user and investor will only come when there is something new. When there isn't anything new for too long, coin get unlisted on exchange due to low volume. Continuous development of new feature is what makes a coin last. Timing of those development is also very importance.

We understand and we are currently working hard for this. Thanks for your support. Btw if you're concern about the volume, Talkcoin's volume in Bittrex alone is more than 3BTC daily, even with the huge dump yesterday, which more than coin supply daily with current price. You know what does that mean ?

Other good news: SummercoinV2 rebrand as NavajoCoin and clone the P2P chat function from Talkcoin. We will soon see a lot of innovative original ideas of Talkcoin being applied by another coins. That shows the big potential of Talkcoin. NavajoCoin alone gets over 100BTC volume yesterday.

PS: see about the copy code of P2P chat function of NavajoCoin here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625693.0
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:20:33 AM

Regards,

We understand and we are currently working hard for this. Thanks for your support.
Other good news: SummercoinV2 rebrand as NavajoCoin and clone the P2P chat function from Talkcoin. We will soon see a lot of innovative original ideas of Talkcoin being applied by another coins. That shows the big potential of Talkcoin.

That's the thing about open source. The original don't always work out to be better than other coin which uses its feature. Because other coin got its own feature on top of talkcoin feature. If u compare Navajo with talkcoin right now , i would say Navajo is better than talkcoin because it has what talkcoin has on top of it's own feature.

Talkcoin need new innovation feature to keep up.

New user would rather invest and use Navajo instead of talk coin simply because it got more to offer.
AizenSou

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:26:04 AM

That's the thing about open source. The original don't always work out to be better than other coin which uses its feature. Because other coin got its own feature on top of talkcoin feature. If u compare Navajo with talkcoin right now , i would say Navajo is better than talkcoin because it has what talkcoin has on top of it's own feature.

New user would rather investor and use Navajo instead of talk coin simply because it got more to offer.

I don't compare apple with orange.  Wink
Navajocoin is a rebranding from Summercoin which over 3 months old and more than 20 mil coins available for trading. What they announce in the rebranding thread are all promises and they even got the funds to do that. We only announce something if we're confident that we can accomplish that, not showing a promise and getting the coin pump.
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:27:57 AM

New user would rather investor and use Navajo instead of talk coin simply because it got more to offer.

I don't compare apple with orange.  Wink
Navajocoin is a rebranding from Summercoin which over 3 months old and more than 20 mil coins available for trading. What they announce in the rebranding thread are all promises and they even got the funds to do that. We only announce something if we're confident that we can accomplish that, not showing a promise and getting the coin pump.

What i am trying to point out is coin need constant innovation and feature to keep it going and compete for investor with other coins. When coin got nothing new to offer for too long , it just die off. Talk coin is half way through. I just want to point that out although it's obvious. Just like you and others , i am also invested in talk coin and want it to be successful 
AizenSou

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:37:49 AM

What i am trying to point out is coin need constant innovation and feature to keep it going and compete for investor with other coins. When coin got nothing new to offer for too long , it just die off. Talk coin is half way through. I just want to point that out although it's obvious. 

We know that. What we want to say that innovations should be realisable, not some fancy roadmaps as a promise. Thanks for your support and we won't let you down.
Btw you know about Icebergcoin ? What does it offer except the PoS features which obviously questionable and the huge premine ? But a lot of Talkcoin investors dumped TAC and go to Icebergcoin. Does it offer some new innovation features ? I doubt. Then why do investors buy a coin which doesn't offer something news ? I think you understand the reason a lot better than me.
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:50:02 AM

What i am trying to point out is coin need constant innovation and feature to keep it going and compete for investor with other coins. When coin got nothing new to offer for too long , it just die off. Talk coin is half way through. I just want to point that out although it's obvious.  

We know that. What we want to say that innovations should be realisable, not some fancy roadmaps as a promise. Thanks for your support and we won't let you down.
Btw you know about Icebergcoin ? What does it offer except the PoS features which obviously questionable and the huge premine ? But a lot of Talkcoin investors dumped TAC and go to Icebergcoin. Does it offer some new innovation features ? I doubt. Then why do investors buy a coin which doesn't offer something news ? I think you understand the reason a lot better than me.

Because new coin got much more "upwards" potential than old coin. The "upwards" potential is the initial pump , after that it will die down. Whether it survive after initial pump depend on continuous innovation. That is what i observe from close to 100 coins. The statistic is real and u can pull out any coin that is more than 3 months old (starting when its listed on exchange, it doesnt count when there its not listed on popular exchange).  

Most people want to make quick buck. That's why many like to buy new coin and hope they can get out before they get burn. It sort of like gambling.

Summercoin is yet another good example. It was an old coin. But a simple name change without any launch of new feature (feature that is live and not on paper) pump up the price because most people don't read and they thought navajo is a new coin and looking at bittrex it indeed looks like a new coin (chart with new record and listed as "newest" coin). Not many people bother or know about the entire history of summer coin. All they want is just to buy new coin and get our with profit within a couple of days.
AizenSou

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:55:42 AM

Because new coin got much more "upwards" potential than old coin. The "upwards" potential is the initial pump , after that it will die down. Whether it survive after initial pump depend on continuous innovation. That is what i observe from close to 100 coins. The statistic is real and u can pull out any coin that is more than 3 months old (starting when its listed on exchange, it doesnt count when there its not listed on popular exchange).  

Most people want to make quick buck. That's why many like to buy new coin and hope they can get out before they get burn. It sort of like gambling.

Exactly. Even most innovative coins like DRK couldn't avoid the dump because people in crypto are short-term oriented and they call DRK's development is "slow".
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:00:44 AM

Exactly. Even most innovative coins like DRK couldn't avoid the dump because people in crypto are short-term oriented and they call DRK's development is "slow".

Which is why i point out that timing of development is very importance knowing what people are expecting. I know it's ridiculous but it is what it is. Talk coin need new feature. I am pointing that out because that's what the market wants. No matter how ridiculous it is. It's very obvious and coin developer have to follow what the market wants or it will just die off slowly.

There are coin that is innovative but they don't follow what the market wants. They die off eventually. E.g Myriad Coin.
zxbball

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:44:20 AM

Undoubtedly, voting system is a failed   experiment。moneysupply unstable tac will not be a currency,nobody wants to hold , if there is no speculators,tac is noting,cnnt  known to wordwide!!!
    Money needs to be stable expectations,Why do we accept the bitcoin,because,bitcoin stable diminishing,if bitcoin has a voting system ,Will only cause chaos!!!!!!!!!
    seriously! if dev did not cancel tac , price and volume continue dump for a week or 2, it will get unlisted !
    plz cancel voting system, developing makes sense! otherwise your work will be stolen by chatcoin!      !!!!!!!!!>Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry

voting system just a  shit , look at heavencoin!!!!
deathmul

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:50:25 AM

Undoubtedly, voting system is a failed   experiment。moneysupply unstable tac will not be a currency,nobody wants to hold , if there is no speculators,tac is noting,cnnt  known to wordwide!!!
    Money needs to be stable expectations,Why do we accept the bitcoin,because,bitcoin stable diminishing,if bitcoin has a voting system ,Will only cause chaos!!!!!!!!!
    seriously! if dev did not cancel tac , price and volume continue dump for a week or 2, it will get unlisted !
    plz cancel voting system, developing makes sense! otherwise your work will be stolen by chatcoin!      !!!!!!!!!>Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry

voting system just a  shit , look at heavencoin!!!!
+1000

but in couple minutes they will tell that we are Trolls and FUD makers...

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: