Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:46:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORA :: NXT 'monetary system' currency  (Read 181161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xzhybbs

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:40:51 AM

Interesting, PORA is a good coin, support his clone, hope you can be successful, I can also get a share of stock!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:42:44 AM

Thanks for your free advertisement.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:43:24 AM

Distribution is the key part.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:44:08 AM

Do you have a schedule? The way for distributing is very important, just make sure there are regular rules.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:44:27 AM

Interested.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:46:32 AM

Qora had a working Beta during the IPO period. Anyone could ascertain for themselves that there was an actual product. NXT was vapourware. Qora had an escrowed IPO option even.

Qora's IPO was extended to allow for better distribution. NXT IPO was cut short unannounced.

Don't compare the two.

You can't just be too daft to miss an opportunity when there is one and yell "UNFAIR" afterwards.

Anyways, good luck with the venture Smiley
I'm a big supporter of the NEM style of distribution. But that doesn't mean that I consider IPO distribution to be de facto unfair.

NXT had a working beta too, so in that regard both were actually quite similar. I know many even think BCNext is the Qora dev, but I'm not sure about that, but they both do share one obvious similarity - they were both more concerned with the code than with building a community. Both IPO's were fair, and open and transparent - but the success of the IPO should be measured in terms of the number of individuals it attracted (and also the money raised, but i think that was secondary to both BCnext & Qora dev).

It's clear both NXT & Qora IPO's were dismal failures, and for a POS coin the initial distribution IS CRITICAL.

The fairness does not bother me - it's the effectiveness - 73 & 137 respectively are too low by a factor x20.

I like Qora a lot, but the distribution was a failure.

Distribution is happening as we speak. At the moment at 50sats each rather than the IPO price but appearantly that's the price people are willing to pay in order to avoid taking risk in an IPO.

If you are to release tokens for vapourware on the NXT AE I can guarantee that the initial price for such tokens will be such that anyone with 10BTC to spare can scoop up 20% of your coins before you launch anything. Talk about whales...

burp...
Kora (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:47:01 AM

I'm in.

I will tranlate into chinese soon.

You can see: http://www.nemcoin.cn/New%20Economy%20Movement.htm

My friend this guy starting this is beyond stupid, don't encourage him. The value of Qora is it's network and implementation. Not just the value of the coins, you are basically buying NXT not Qora.

Kora will have the same implementation as Qora, but where Qora has a network based on 137 IPO stakeholders, Kora will have a network on launch day of over 3,000, hopefully!

Most people familiar with the NXT AE should appreciate the 'interim' solution of using the NXT AE to help distribute the stakes and allow people to trade them. NEM looks like they do at least, and NEM wont have their network up either. It's exactly the same idea - allow trading and price discovery as soon as possible.

Nobody will have to pay me anything, not bitcoins, not NXT, not Qora, I'll just have my stake the same as everybody else.

I'm not even a dev, so I wont get any of that either.

A free & fairly distributed Qora clone is coming, and using the NXT AE as an interim solution will let it happen very soon.

Kora will not be the last either, I just hope we set the example - free, fair, no IPO!!

nxt123.cn

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:50:27 AM

a big ambitious, I hope you will success. Wink Cheesy Smiley Lips sealed Tongue

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:50:52 AM

sounds fair to me.

powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:52:39 AM

I'm in.

My friend this guy starting this is beyond stupid, don't encourage him. The value of Qora is it's network and implementation. Not just the value of the coins, you are basically buying NXT not Qora.

Kora will have the same implementation as Qora, but where Qora has a network based on 137 IPO stakeholders, Kora will have a network on launch day of over 3,000, hopefully!

Most people familiar with the NXT AE should appreciate the 'interim' solution of using the NXT AE to help distribute the stakes and allow people to trade them. NEM looks like they do at least, and NEM wont have their network up either. It's exactly the same idea - allow trading and price discovery as soon as possible.

Nobody will have to pay me anything, not bitcoins, not NXT, not Qora, I'll just have my stake the same as everybody else.

A free & fairly distributed Qora clone is coming, and using the NXT AE as an interim solution will let it happen very soon.

Kora will not be the last either, I just hope we set the example - free, fair, no IPO!!
free distribute is welcome
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:52:53 AM

I missed the Quora boat, so please take me in this one  Tongue
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:55:03 AM

I'm interested. Good luck with the launch of the coin. Tell me if there is anything you need help with PR related.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:55:25 AM

I missed the Quora boat, so please take me in this one  Tongue

no you didt but the guy running this thread will delete this as he has deleted my others cause he cares not for Crypto or you but himself only.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613750.0
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:56:46 AM

I just wanna say it again.
Thanks for your effort, Qora's trading thread is hot than ever.----> check my signature.
escrowman

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:00:44 PM

I just wanna say it again.
Thanks for your effort, Qora's trading thread is hot than ever.----> check my signature.
actually ,it's helpful for qora to have a little bro here .lol
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:02:14 PM

I'm in.

LOL

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Michael POR

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:03:08 PM

When available?I'm really looking forward to KORA

lounge

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:04:38 PM

Interested,I want to join it.thank you.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:07:05 PM

Interested
dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:07:57 PM

sounds interesting,watch it!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: