Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 10:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thatguy42

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

So I mined for a rare coin, ended up with a POS coin.
Can't get the wallet to work and lost my mined coins.

No wonder the value dropped.  less rare = less value
Supply and demand kinda thingy.
What happened to 2014coin?
It used to always in be top ten for highest price; now it's going to the scrap heap.
MMXIV (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:26:03 AM

So I mined for a rare coin, ended up with a POS coin.
Can't get the wallet to work and lost my mined coins.

No wonder the value dropped.  less rare = less value
Supply and demand kinda thingy.
What happened to 2014coin?
It used to always in be top ten for highest price; now it's going to the scrap heap.

There was no point keeping it Proof of Work with no reward. Nobody was mining it (obviously) and the network would not have been secure. Price is down because multipool op has been on vacation. When he gets back on Wednesday and catches up on buys it will go back up

What wallet problems are you having?

xrnath

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:41:04 AM

I can't get my wallet to open anymore.  I get a C++ runtime error "This application requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

I tried deleting everything except wallet.dat and re-syncing, but still get this message.

It started when my entire balance was stuck in stake yesterday - never came back out into my regular balance.  I restarted the wallet and started having this issue.

Any ideas?

Try redownloading the QT or a re-install

Sounds like you are running out of memory, though

I'm receiving a similar if not the same error when trying to open the wallet using Windows.

I've tried all the usual troubleshooting steps, including the aforementioned to no avail. Please see below for a screenshot of the error (text couldn't be copied hence the screenshot).

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:51:00 AM

If you have trouble with the client loading, give this build a try: https://mega.co.nz/#!c9kW2aLL!lGLqurkSEz9PkbXLKEGZVOk2bOKJJXYrrYxOIamz_pk

Please report back if this worked for you or not (if you were getting errors before), we are working to remedy the issue

ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:22:59 AM

Just checked the profit switcher, and it is behaving as expected.  seems that some of the sha coins have been dropped by Bittrex while I've been away, so I will need to look for some more when I get back.  As far as the #LongestShiftEver, this maybe the longest shit, but not the most in blocks found. 

As of this writing we have 941 blocks found for sha, but the record is 2124. 

I would love to have the MP have a TON of blocks (thus more BTC) to buy with so that we can get the price back up to 0.02 or even 0.03!!

I would love to come home to a crazy amount of BTC to buy your guys M with!!

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:33:13 AM

The Buy side on Bittrex Maieuticoin Market is now longer than the Sell side. Awesome job guys  Wink

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:49:49 AM

Just checked the profit switcher, and it is behaving as expected.  seems that some of the sha coins have been dropped by Bittrex while I've been away, so I will need to look for some more when I get back.  As far as the #LongestShiftEver, this maybe the longest shit, but not the most in blocks found.  

I would love to have the MP have a TON of blocks (thus more BTC) to buy with so that we can get the price back up to 0.02 or even 0.03!!

But surely you recognize that the profit switcher has been stuck on what appears to be the coin with the highest difficulty, hence fewer blocks found than if it were able to switch to the easier blocks. And also, the pool was not functional for probably half of the shift also contributing to low block count. #SinglePointOfFailure
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:52:23 AM

Just checked the profit switcher, and it is behaving as expected.  seems that some of the sha coins have been dropped by Bittrex while I've been away, so I will need to look for some more when I get back.  As far as the #LongestShiftEver, this maybe the longest shit, but not the most in blocks found.  

But surely you recognize that the profit switcher has been stuck on what appears to be the coin with the highest difficulty, hence fewer blocks found than if it were able to switch to the easier blocks. #SinglePointOfFailure

What if one block of that coin is worth 50 blocks of the next most profitable? The total number of blocks found means absolutely nothing if maximum BTC income is the pool's goal  #BehindTheScenesMath  Wink

Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:02:29 AM

But surely you recognize that the profit switcher has been stuck on what appears to be the coin with the highest difficulty, hence fewer blocks found than if it were able to switch to the easier blocks. #SinglePointOfFailure

What if one block of that coin is worth 50 blocks of the next most profitable? The total number of blocks found means absolutely nothing if maximum BTC income is the pool's goal  #BehindTheScenesMath  Wink
I agree. It was ThePeeps who pointed out the low block count. I have no idea what that will translate into for a payout. Will be nice to get one one of these days. #LotsOfPatience
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:05:44 AM

I agree. It was ThePeeps who pointed out the low block count. I have no idea what that will translate into for a payout. Will be nice to get one one of these days. #LotsOfPatience

He will be back full force by Wednesday. I believe he is headed home tomorrow morning

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

Just got back from out of town and noticed I have some bonus coin!  What a pleasant surprise, Thanks!   Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:42:28 PM

Just got back from out of town and noticed I have some bonus coin!  What a pleasant surprise, Thanks!   Grin

No problem. I've been using the unclaimed MMXIV from the chain switch to do giveaways to random miners on the multipool. Thanks for mining with us!  Wink

thatguy42

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:05:02 PM

No problem. I've been using the unclaimed MMXIV from the chain switch to do giveaways to random miners on the multipool. Thanks for mining with us!  Wink

Unclaimed MMXIV, does that mean taking from people who couldn't get your wallet to work?
I can't find out how this coin works yet.
Can I mine MMXIV, if it's POS? Do only rich wallets mine?
Is this now a coin, for rich kids born with a silver spoon?
90% of the world is poor, so this coin is not for average people?
How many coins will be mined?

Karn

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:45:52 PM

I only have 5.5M and my wallet stakes just fine, though more is always better lol

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:46:19 PM

Fairpumps.net is doing a pump today at 5PM EST

You can now Vote for #Maieuticoin until 10mins before the pump.

Note that the top 10 coins will be added and one randomly selected, lets make sure that Maieuticoin is on that list!

Voting through IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/#fairpumps

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:58:43 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 09:28:09 PM by MMXIV

Just got back from out of town and noticed I have some bonus coin!  What a pleasant surprise, Thanks!   Grin

No problem. I've been using the unclaimed MMXIV from the chain switch to do giveaways to random miners on the multipool. Thanks for mining with us!  Wink

Unclaimed MMXIV, does that mean taking from people who couldn't get your wallet to work?

There was a month to convert coins to the new chain. I asked you on the last page what wallet problems you had, with no response, as well as posted a new client for you to try, with no response whether it worked or not

Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:00:50 PM

Note that the top 10 coins will be added and one randomly selected, lets make sure that Maieuticoin is on that list!

Voting through IRC:

Ugh . . . I hate pumps, bad idea IMO.  Most coins fake-pumped through channels like this crash far lower than where they started and take months to recover.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:03:58 PM

Voting through IRC:

Ugh . . . I hate pumps, bad idea IMO.  Most coins fake-pumped through channels like this crash far lower than where they started and take months to recover.

Don't worry. I feel your sentiment, as well. However, we do have a multipool that will help keep it up (should we get chosen). I'm also not a fan of pumps and am very pleased with the way our market has been responding naturally

thatguy42

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:50:46 AM

Just got back from out of town and noticed I have some bonus coin!  What a pleasant surprise, Thanks!   Grin

No problem. I've been using the unclaimed MMXIV from the chain switch to do giveaways to random miners on the multipool. Thanks for mining with us!  Wink

There was a month to convert coins to the new chain. I asked you on the last page what wallet problems you had, with no response, as well as posted a new client for you to try, with no response whether it worked or not

Post number 1455 answered what the error was.
Post number 1456 did not solve the problem.
I seen no reason to repeat what was already posted.

How are MMXIV coins mined now? It's taking forever to read all the pages to get any info.

From what understand, everyone who didn't read your posts for a month, lost their coins.
These stolen coins are given to miners who go to a "special pool", to mine altcoins for a rich wallet that makes and sells MMXIV coins.

The only way to get MMXIV coins now, is to mine on a "special pool" for altcoins, and then sell the altcoins for MMXIV coins.
What's the purpose for special multipool. I already use a multipool; seems smarter to use a multipool that is reliable.
Are MMXIV coins still POS on an exchange?

Is the only way to get new MMXIV coins, to buy from a rich wallet?

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:56:42 AM

How are MMXIV coins mined now? It's taking forever to read all the pages to get any info.

From what understand, everyone who didn't read your posts for a month, lost their coins.
These stolen coins are given to miners who go to a "special pool", to mine altcoins for a rich wallet that makes and sells MMXIV coins.

The only way to get MMXIV coins now, is to mine on a "special pool" for altcoins, and then sell the altcoins for MMXIV coins.
What's the purpose for special multipool. I already use a multipool; seems smarter to use a multipool that is reliable.
Are MMXIV coins still POS on an exchange?

Is the only way to get new MMXIV coins, to buy from a rich wallet?

The mining is done with Maieuticoin now it is POS to keep the block chain moving. The only way to get Maieuticoin (MMXIV) is to either buy it off an exchange to mine on a special pool (http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082) that will mine other coins and sell them for you and pay you in Maieuticoin. So pretty much the only way you can only get Maieuticoin is to buy them.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: