Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716609 times)
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:26:11 PM

@HYPERfuture, what about hyperfuture@safe-mail.net ? I'm using this, because it is on site of game.

Could you describe the situation with game?

This is beta, when will started normal game?

That email was used as the admin email when we set up the Hyperzanda server - but it is not really checked by anyone at the moment.

Hyperzanda v 2.0 will be launched on a new server (as we cannot just add the HYPER in-game free market trading to the current server due its complexity). That will still be a beta too - it is an ongoing process as unfortunately we don't have millions of dollars of HYPER (yet!) backing our projects.

Also Dave Seaman did a great "elevator pitch" of HYPER in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEoyvO54qgA&feature=youtu.be&a

And here is Dave Seaman's vision for his work with HYPER and some of the projects he is helping bring to fruition https://plus.google.com/+DavidSeamanUS/posts/1W47wCB4Czk

"
Hyper updates

1) One of the best wallet developers in the world, in my opinion, will be doing the Android port for Hyper. He's already a Hyper holder and is excited about it. This is the level of engineering users expect, and will receive. Smiley

2) The development fund is publicly audited on the blockchain (Hyperchain? Smiley, and it's "all there." The devs are not crooks, and they seem to care even less about the daily price than I do. This is called long haul thinking. You can review fund holdings for yourself on Hyper's rich list: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

The dev fund sits atop the list, with a current fiat valuation of about $40,365 - not bad at all, and if Hyper's usage continues to spiral up and that fund becomes worth $400,000, or $4,000,000, then the MMO space strategy game goes from being "cool" to possibly "disruptive". Not Bitcoin vs. fiat disruptive, but disruptive all the same.

3) We win this. We already have. Everything that happens from here on in is just about finding the right lawn chair for the rocket launch party. Which one has just the right view, for you? This is aesthetics, not capital R revolution. Consumers like what's beautiful, and they abhor the arbitrary, expensive, and ugly.

4) Trolls, competitors, doubt - I welcome it all. The stack of BTCs I bought early last year hasn't gone anywhere. Some of it is going into growing Hyper, and some of it will be used to establish new markets for Hyper.

5) Other priorities include a USD deposit/withdrawal option via bank wire transfer, which US-based Coin Market is working to bring us (and their many users) soon. This will allow institutional-sized buys of our currency. In the near future, bundling Hyper with your game will be something that strategy game developers seriously entertain, and allowing them to buy (or sell) an institutional-sized tranche of the coin at any time is something we are working very hard on making reality.

6) I see the gaming community as the bedrock for this one, not the ceiling. In close coordination with the development team, I'll be pursuing some of the more "nuts and bolts" progress for Hyper: getting us into more apps like Casheer, opening the line of communication with leading game companies and sniffing out sponsorship/partnership opportunities, and using my podcast where appropriate to teach the public about Hyper's transactional benefits.

7) These benefits are many. None of this was a mistake, and a lot of research went into Hyper before deciding on it. With confirmation times 20 times faster than Bitcoin and a PoS network thousands of times more energy efficient than Bitcoin's mining process, we also have talking points that appeal to small (and big) business alike. Businesses are into blockchains; they get the appeal, this is scientific money. Maybe they go with Bitcoin. Maybe they go with a Blocktech coin. Or maybe they go with Hyper. A stable, interest-bearing currency that incentivizes long term ownership, isn't susceptible to miner dumpouts, generates stable demand by investing in games which burn through Hyper as the in-game currency, and makes in-roads with the younger generation through exactly that path as well (something Bitcoin hasn't been spending much time on).

I almost forgot, a complete redesign/rebrand of Hyper is coming, with 2 of the best web designers I've ever seen competing for the contract this week. We think Hyper has the potential to become a global Internet brand, and want an image to reflect that.

David"

Don't forget the most important HYPER twitter accounts to follow:

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/HyperCrypto

Dave Seaman: https://twitter.com/d_seaman

Adam Trat: https://twitter.com/mishuuae1

HYPER Federation: https://twitter.com/HYPERfed

Briehost is currently accepting payment in HYPER for all services listed on www.briehost.com

Payment is not yet automated, but we will happily accept HYPER if you choose your product, place your order and open a support ticket by emailing support@briehost.com

This is great news thanks for the support Briehost!

Great, truely great work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rtronkiv

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

2 New Services, coming to the hyper community..

I am in the process of starting development on HyperStarter and HypeLance.

HyperStarter will be a Kickstarter clone using only hyper where you can crowdfund any project with hyper!

HyperLance will be a Freelancer or oDesk type service where you can find work that pays out in Hyper!

Please stay tuned while the development gets  underway!
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:51:46 AM

2 New Services, coming to the hyper community..

I am in the process of starting development on HyperStarter and HypeLance.

HyperStarter will be a Kickstarter clone using only hyper where you can crowdfund any project with hyper!

HyperLance will be a Freelancer or oDesk type service where you can find work that pays out in Hyper!

Please stay tuned while the development gets  underway!

That would be great Smiley
ciprian220

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:39:55 PM

price has descreased  Undecided
ciprian220

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:34:17 PM

wallet problem....
TeamEquinox

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:27:53 PM

Hey guys!

I was wondering what day it is that withdrawals are sent out?

I withdrew 0.02 hyper (2k Counter Strike Money) and I'm wondering what day it'll come out?

Also, I think the bots are too easy to kill. I've earned about 200k in about 8 hours worth of game time. The bots are really, really thick. Could we make them a bit smarter?

Thanks Smiley

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:33:01 PM

price has descreased  Undecided

I don't know too , I was also thinking the same.
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:29:05 PM

Hey guys!

I withdrew 0.02 hyper (2k Counter Strike Money) and I'm wondering what day it'll come out?

Also, I think the bots are too easy to kill. I've earned about 200k in about 8 hours worth of game time. The bots are really, really thick. Could we make them a bit smarter?

Thanks Smiley

A handful of withdrawals were just processed. There is a minimum withdrawal amount of 20,000 game tokens.

The bots difficulty has been adjusted many times but they never seem to get any harder, imo. I just made some more changes to them and we will see if it makes them more difficult once the server restarts.

Cheesy
TeamEquinox

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:57:57 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks Smiley

A handful of withdrawals were just processed. There is a minimum withdrawal amount of 20,000 game tokens.

The bots difficulty has been adjusted many times but they never seem to get any harder, imo. I just made some more changes to them and we will see if it makes them more difficult once the server restarts.

Cheesy

This is brilliant. My friend claims to now have 2 HYPER!

This is fantastic.

I haven't received any, but I assume this is because my wallet is out of Sync?

many thanks, Jordan Smiley

Ignatius

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:06:59 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks Smiley

Cheesy

This is fantastic.

Yes, your wallet will need to be completely synced up to see the most recent transactions containing your withdrawals. What is your in game (player) name?

I tried out the bots again and went 8-1 or something silly, so they still seem pretty easy.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:12:17 PM

so there is a possibility to add more games like BF4 or even bf3, or something else?

Seeking inclusion into very popular games, such as the Battlefield series will be pretty difficult. We first need to allow HYPER to be adopted by many smaller, indie games. Once that happens, DICE and EA (creators of BF series) will probably be coming to us for inclusion, when they see the real emerging potential HYPER has.

ok, what about some single player indie game? they are not allowed? something like unepic would be really good
TeamEquinox

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:13:09 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks Smiley

Cheesy

This is fantastic.

Yes, your wallet will need to be completely synced up to see the most recent transactions containing your withdrawals. What is your in game (player) name?

I tried out the bots again and went 8-1 or something silly, so they still seem pretty easy.

That explains it. The only wallet I've used before was Coinbase for Bitcoin which isn't recommended as it can go down at any time.

My IGN is 'zel'. Just zel. or Zexxus92 on steam. I also play with a guy named fjthegamer and another couple people that I've bought onto the server Smiley

Ignatius

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:18:23 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks Smiley

Cheesy

This is fantastic.

That explains it. The only wallet I've used before was Coinbase for Bitcoin which isn't recommended as it can go down at any time.

My IGN is 'zel'. Just zel. or Zexxus92 on steam. I also play with a guy named fjthegamer and another couple people that I've bought onto the server Smiley

A withdrawal has completed for you. You should be able to see it from within the game, "Withdrawal History". Once your wallet catches up it should be there.

Thank you for bringing others to the server. HYPERfuture was holding a competition on the CS servers where the top ranked player won 2,000 HYPER, watch this spot!
TeamEquinox

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:25:44 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks Smiley

Cheesy

This is fantastic.

A withdrawal has completed for you. You should be able to see it from within the game, "Withdrawal History". Once your wallet catches up it should be there.

Thank you for bringing others to the server. HYPERfuture was holding a competition on the CS servers where the top spot won 2,000 HYPER, watch this spot!

Thanks bruv for completing the withdrawal. I appreciate that. No worries on bringing others to the server. This is awesome, and good fun too. unfortunately I can't play a lot recently due to my internet being terrible (Just tried to play, 800 ping, yay?)..But I'm sure this'll be big. I see it in, maybe a couple weeks and the server going to explode. This'll be big.

Thanks again.

Ignatius

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:27:12 PM

so there is a possibility to add more games like BF4 or even bf3, or something else?

Seeking inclusion into very popular games, such as the Battlefield series will be pretty difficult. We first need to allow HYPER to be adopted by many smaller, indie games. Once that happens, DICE and EA (creators of BF series) will probably be coming to us for inclusion, when they see the real emerging potential HYPER has.

ok, what about some single player indie game? they are not allowed? something like unepic would be really good

If there is a game where you would like to see HYPER implemented you could contact the developer of that game and see what he thinks about the request. As far as I know there are still bounties being paid out to people who implement HYPER into games.
TeamEquinox

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

If there is a game where you would like to see HYPER implemented you could contact the developer of that game and see what he thinks about the request. As far as I know there are still bounties being paid out to people who implement HYPER into games.

Guncraft. A minecraft clone with guns could implement this well, I think. Don't have a clue where to get contact from, though.

TeamEquinox

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:26:54 PM

Just a question, can we have some new GO maps? Maybe custom ones from the workshop? I feel like I'm playing the same six maps over and over again..well, I am. It's still fun but I can't stand any more of the same maps  Grin

Ignatius

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:21:58 PM

Just a question, can we have some new GO maps? Maybe custom ones from the workshop? I feel like I'm playing the same six maps over and over again..well, I am. It's still fun but I can't stand any more of the same maps  Grin

Name some maps and or collection IDs.
TeamEquinox

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:57:53 PM

Name some maps and or collection IDs.

I honestly never check the Steam community/workshop content. It's up to you..I don't know any Tongue

TeamEquinox

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:45:58 PM

I didn't seem to receive one of my payments. One of the admins did a payout of 123k, (12 HYPER or so) but I never received it in my wallet. It's up to Sync and I'm wondering where this 123k of Ingame money went?

I think my friend also didn't receive his payout of when his chunk was taken out. My address  is H8bC4gZUjm3s8883C875ajhdCaFK4SGxni and it's entered correctly, it's the only one that I didn't request to do Tongue

If you could sort this out, this'd be brilliant! Thanks!

EDIT : Here is proof I only have 8 HYPER When I should have about 20 :

http://imgur.com/gmvEzGz

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: