Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:31:36 AM

Falcon let me know if you want to make a HYPER trading site like eBay for HYPER. This is desperately needed and I think you would be perfect to manage this project.

I am also happy to hear ideas about how HYPER can sponsor more game servers that use the currency in different ways. Also we do need to have HYPER trading for other in-game tokens and assets. We can do this on a HYPER for eBay that you might set up Falcon. We could also do this on a decentralized exchange like Counterparty so there are lots of options! EDIT: for now people can also trade ANYTHING for HYPER on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/HyperTrades So if anyone has anything they want to sell for HYPER they should post it there! Also ANY steam game can be bought 15% off at Falcon's awesome http://hyperbundle.com site.

Yes, I think a site like eBay would be great! It's a natural fit to what we want down the line. My only worry is this: what if eBay begins to accept cryptocurrency? I also see other eBay-like clones that people have started, but there's nearly not enough traffic at those sites. Anyway, I do think creating this would be a big but very rewarding project for HYPER!

As for ideas, source games like CS:GO have the ability to create custom servers with lots of different customization. I see a good use-case of HYPER within servers with zombie survival or jailbreak mods. Also, Garry's Mod has a lot of opportunities, too. I think what Falcon is noticing is what many of us feel as well. As the person who created hypergg.com, I also think there are not enough players playing on these servers.

Most gamers don't know a thing about cryptocurrency, so we also have the problem of people not knowing or trusting cryptocurrency in the first place. Second, personally I think a faucet-like server is good to have but doesn't do much in terms of inspiring community-building. Community is such an important part of gaming and making HYPER succeed. Third, tournaments are good only when there's a large community that is excited and pumped about the tournaments taking place. Perhaps, people can take the initiative to promote HYPER and the tournaments within the real gaming community. Friends usually follow and trust their friends, so as soon as people who are not part of the bitcointalk community join the HYPER movement, more and more people would start to take notice. I also think part of problem with HYPER is that people don't know what it is or how to implement it in their servers. Also, the web wallet would be helpful for many gamers, so both the game server plugins and web wallet are something we are working on right now! Ideas are ideas until they come to fruition, and the HYPER community is working hard to make that happen. It's only a matter of time and resources. As get past this stage, I think we would have very different conversations.  Smiley hopefully haha.

Another thing that I am slightly worried about is outsourcing work to devs who may not necessarily care about HYPER. We can wait for people to join in or we can actively promote it within the forums. One thing that I see is that not enough people are promoting HYPER outside of this thread. A post here and there within other threads and even forums outside of HYPER could work wonders! Oh and one other thing, it's worrisome for me when the main website hasn't been updated in the past couple of months (or an year maybe?)! heh.

I think it's awesome that we can have these conversations. It means we really care about HYPER's future, and we should deal with these issues as soon as we can. Acknowledging and addressing problems is such an important step for growth!

On another note, HYPERfuture, I think we need a testnet for HYPER, so people can more easily run tests for HYPER transactions.  Wink
Wow, I love seeing all these ideas being discussed!  In all honesty, I'd been looking for a coin that I can really focus my cryptocurrency energies on, and HYPER is definitely it.  Falcon, as HYPERfuture already said, the store for trading virtually anything for HYPER is sorely needed, and would be an amazing addition if you'd like to start it.  As a tip on that subject, Newegg already accepts Bitcoin, so I think it would be easy to begin trading HYPER for items sold there (and Newegg happens to focus on computer hardware & technology, so perfect inventory for gamers).
As for the use and earning of HYPER on the game servers, you guys gave me an idea...not sure why I didn't think of it before.  You're absolutely right that tournaments really only work once the server already has a somewhat large player base, and right now more players is what we need.  I've already been trying to improve that front on the StarMade server (since it seems to attract random players who've never heard of HYPER), by including info on the login server message, and a link to this thread.  However, there still aren't enough regularly active players to begin hosting tournaments (yet), and I have yet to find a way to truly integrate HYPER into the server (sent a message to the StarMade dev, but haven't heard back yet, and my own research into the subject hasn't found anything yet either...that's a lot of "yet", lol).  But, a good way to begin getting HYPER used on the server is to implement a way to spend HYPER for in-game stuff.  I think I can set up a thread on the HYPER forum, to allow people to set up trades in-game, where they can spend HYPER to receive resources or credits.  I would have to work the transactions manually, but it can certainly be done, and the incentive is certainly there, as starting out in the game can be very laborsome, so an infusion of resources or credits can be very helpful early-game.
I'm going to be very busy over the next several days (moving to a new house), but I'll try to get the system set up as soon as I can!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:54:23 AM

I am also happy to hear ideas about how HYPER can sponsor more game servers that use the currency in different ways. Also we do need to have HYPER trading for other in-game tokens and assets. We can do this on a HYPER for eBay that you might set up Falcon. We could also do this on a decentralized exchange like Counterparty so there are lots of options! EDIT: for now people can also trade ANYTHING for HYPER on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/HyperTrades So if anyone has anything they want to sell for HYPER they should post it there! Also ANY steam game can be bought 15% off at Falcon's awesome http://hyperbundle.com site.

Also streaming on twitch.tv would be amazing. We do need someone to set up a HYPER twitch.tv channel too Wink

I really like the idea of ​​decentralized exchange. Just please do not use CounterParty for these purposes.
ClearingHouse is much better suited for this purpose.
Firstly, CounterParty operates on Bitcoin blockchain, and everyone knows about the speed of the transactions in the Bitcoin network. ClearingHouse operates on ViaCoin blockchain, and there is a transactions within 1 second.
Secondly, the transaction fees in ClearingHouse network is tens or more times less than fees on the CounterParty network, which is very important when users will trade.
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:46:34 AM

Wow, I love seeing all these ideas being discussed!  In all honesty, I'd been looking for a coin that I can really focus my cryptocurrency energies on, and HYPER is definitely it.  Falcon, as HYPERfuture already said, the store for trading virtually anything for HYPER is sorely needed, and would be an amazing addition if you'd like to start it.  As a tip on that subject, Newegg already accepts Bitcoin, so I think it would be easy to begin trading HYPER for items sold there (and Newegg happens to focus on computer hardware & technology, so perfect inventory for gamers).
As for the use and earning of HYPER on the game servers, you guys gave me an idea...not sure why I didn't think of it before.  You're absolutely right that tournaments really only work once the server already has a somewhat large player base, and right now more players is what we need.  I've already been trying to improve that front on the StarMade server (since it seems to attract random players who've never heard of HYPER), by including info on the login server message, and a link to this thread.  However, there still aren't enough regularly active players to begin hosting tournaments (yet), and I have yet to find a way to truly integrate HYPER into the server (sent a message to the StarMade dev, but haven't heard back yet, and my own research into the subject hasn't found anything yet either...that's a lot of "yet", lol).  But, a good way to begin getting HYPER used on the server is to implement a way to spend HYPER for in-game stuff.  I think I can set up a thread on the HYPER forum, to allow people to set up trades in-game, where they can spend HYPER to receive resources or credits.  I would have to work the transactions manually, but it can certainly be done, and the incentive is certainly there, as starting out in the game can be very laborsome, so an infusion of resources or credits can be very helpful early-game.
I'm going to be very busy over the next several days (moving to a new house), but I'll try to get the system set up as soon as I can!

We're currently developing plugins that can be used within game servers for server admins to easily incorporate HYPER for whatever they need to do (and also provide functionality for the players themselves).  Smiley Ideally, people should be able to use and send HYPER directly within the server, and admins could set up automated rules to distribute HYPER rewards. It should be integrated within the game itself. Currently, it seems all the server owners have to manually do the transactions themselves. The only issue with game server plugins is that they are usually specific to a particular game. The good part is that there are games that use the same engine. For example, CS:GO, TF2, GMod, and DoTA use the Source engine, so adapting a plugin for each of those games is a lot simpler than creating a completely new one that could just work for one game. To help alleviate this issue, an API is in the works. Both the plugins and API will link with the web wallet that is currently being developed.

Creating a marketplace is really hard work. haha. I would recommend pushing for HYPER integration on existing platforms. OpenBazaar is one of those projects that is pretty exciting, but it's still very early-stage and hasn't been completed yet. Also, a marketplace is a lot different than Hyperbundle. It's going to take a lot of dedication and time to build. If there is a github repository, I would be happy to contribute where I can, although I have lots of other things to juggle atm.  Sad

I really like the idea of ​​decentralized exchange. Just please do not use CounterParty for these purposes.
ClearingHouse is much better suited for this purpose.
Firstly, CounterParty operates on Bitcoin blockchain, and everyone knows about the speed of the transactions in the Bitcoin network. ClearingHouse operates on ViaCoin blockchain, and there is a transactions within 1 second.
Secondly, the transaction fees in ClearingHouse network is tens or more times less than fees on the CounterParty network, which is very important when users will trade.

As for the decentralized exchange, I think we have something in NXT Asset Exchange, but I don't think that is going very well last I checked. ClearingHouse looks interesting.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:12:57 PM

another shitcoin created by the biggest shit bag scam artist weiner   Tongue

btw who is the dev? (so hard to keep track around here).

and is this the same hyper I lost to sharex?
meowball

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:25:18 PM

The dev who started the coin is HYPERfuture. "weiner" is not associated in any way with HYPER in terms of development. It is a completely unbacked FUD. I never heard about sharex until now. Now that I'm browsing back, looks like sharex has been shut down. I don't think we would know whether you lost HYPER or not to sharex. ahaha  Tongue
Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

Hello, We'll finish and annonce the winner of the 100$ steam code and the 500 HYPER from twitter soon! Wink
Falcon98

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:00:50 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 05:31:35 PM by Falcon98

Well, first of all you should get ready for a wall of text to read. Those are my thought about HYPER atm , but please not criticize my opinions. But you are free to prove me wrong, because I might be. But here we go! :

So first, is it just me or is there something missing for the HYPER community atm? For example, we need players on our game servers. Because everytime I watch the awesome hypergg site I see no one playing on the servers, which is sad. I feel people are just playing a little just to stay in the lead of making a few bucks in the monthly competitions. We need a network of gamers  that can play games together and have tons of fun, not just on the servers. We need something that can hit in this awesome cryptocurrency in gaming world and making them enjoy it. I think Hyper is a way to protect gamer's privacy and not let your money be stuck in steam where they can control your funds and you are not able to withdraw any of it into money you can use else where. Steam own all your games too, they are within their control. They can close your account and make your games unavailable for you. Of course you can always sell a steam item for paypal cash with a "trusted" user. but that isn't secure at all. You never know when a "trusted" community member will turn around and chargeback your well-earned money. So we need something that can make trades irreversible. A deal is a deal. HYPER! o/

And, In my opinions we don't need ways to use the currency on the game servers really. Ingame cash imo will always just have a value in the game itself. It will always be ingame cash. But you should still be able to buy ingame cash you can use ingame for game items and such, using our currency HYPER. I agree, you should be able to earn HYPER playing games. but If we keep trying to put HYPER inside the game itself, I feel people will only use this as a way earning grinding money, that isn't fun, playing alone on servers collecting HYPER you can sell for BTC? Personally I don't play games to earn money, I do it because I love it and it's fun! But earning something for your play hours is really a nice experience, its like unlocking achievements! And, the idea of monthly competitions is really nice, you are not just winning steam money (like 100$ steam wallet cash)  that you ONLY can use on steam no where else,but money you can use for whatever you want. But we should have more LIVE competitions, like HYPER tournaments. It's alot more social and it will be less lonely playing on the game servers in weekends. and the money you win feels much more real right? You own it, not steam etc. The money is within your control. we should also start communicate more with each other via IRC and voicechat. We should start building a real gaming community we love! But please guys, HYPER isn't all about making easy money. It's about using it inside the gaming world.  

Look at this page etc:

http://backpack.tf/

as you can see they use Keys, metal and earbuds as currency for buying and selling tf2 items. Also The community itself decide what the value of the items is.

And here:

http://dispenser.tf/

There is also a page where you can buy and sell steam stuff using csgo keys, tf2 keys, tf2 earbuds and bitcoin as payment method . You can also trade game for game.

We also need something like this. HYPER is perfect for this. We need a currency that gamers see value in, the best thing about cryptocurrencies is that we ourself can decide what the value of it is! You decide what and how much you are willing to pay for it! We need a simple and secure way to pay for our games and game items without giving out your entire address and name.

I must say, HYPER has come a long way and will continue his journey. There is ALOT of stuff coming to this currency which is great. I feel the potential! I also wanna say that HyperFurture is a great dev and deserves a vouch. Also the people working and supporting HYPER! GO HYPER! Smiley

Edit: I hope when I get my new computer and a better internet connection I can start streaming on twitch.tv, doing HYPER giveaways and playing games with the community! Play on the game servers etc. alsoi games like CS:GO, LoL, The Crew. Idk, there is many games to play!

(Sorry if my english is not flawless but hope you understand!)

Falcon I love your ideas! Thank you for the kind words.

My vision for the HYPER game servers was that they are also a place to SPEND HYPER as well as EARN it. So they are not just a place for earning HYPER but a place for spending HYPER too as a part of the HYPER ecosystem Wink For sure people are welcome to make game servers and launch games that integrate HYPER in any way they like. Imagination is the only limit here and no idea is stupid which is partly why I think we have achieved so much in such a relatively short time frame.

You said a few times that we need a site where people can trade all kinds of things for HYPER. As you know I have a bounty available for this. Do you want to make a site like this and claim the bounty?

That would be awesome! As the HYPERGG nears its proper launch it will definitely help in making the HYPER game servers more populated, as more and more people will start using the http://hypergg.com and learning about HYPER that way. Meowball and his team are building a rock solid website / online gaming service revolving around HYPER from the ground up with a 100% original code base. It is an amazing project. We have to remember we are pretty much still at the beginning of HYPER as the gaming cryptocurrency (although HYPER is used in more online games than ANY other cryptocurrency to my knowledge). We have an amazing community and many amazing projects but we will look back on these days as the earliest of days. Think of Bitcoin in 2010 and this is kind of where HYPER is now. As long as we all keep working towards our goals HYPER will get there.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this.

Falcon let me know if you want to make a HYPER trading site like eBay for HYPER. This is desperately needed and I think you would be perfect to manage this project.

Also streaming on twitch.tv would be amazing. We do need someone to set up a HYPER twitch.tv channel too Wink

Im so excited for the work being done with Hypergg too! And yes Hyper is clearly in the early stages so no worries. We'll get there. We have alot going on so it's really exciting!

As Meowball said, making a trading platform like Ebay is really hard and require alot of work. First of all because the security against getting scammed. But pushing it to OpenBazaar can be a great idea! We need something that can work as a decentralized middleman that are flawless. and not full of errors. but for now we might just use someone trusted in this community. But hey, Famguyb have already started some of it, the hypertrades subreddit. great work! But later on we might get a more dedicated marketplace! But Im sure there is someone skilled enough in this community to make this a reality and take the bounty! Smiley

Will register a hyper twitch.tv channel now I can use later!
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:51:53 PM

The dev who started the coin is HYPERfuture. "weiner" is not associated in any way with HYPER in terms of development. It is a completely unbacked FUD. I never heard about sharex until now. Now that I'm browsing back, looks like sharex has been shut down. I don't think we would know whether you lost HYPER or not to sharex. ahaha  Tongue

Yes this is HYPER that was trading on Sharex way back before they disappeared Sad Welcome back!

Thanks for the awesome discussion everyone so many exciting projects in the works.

$100 steam game competition winner will be announced later today!

I'm just going to go ahead and repost the latest HYPER news here:

- Someone is working on a HYPER ONLY Poker site. Rough ETA has been confirmed by the developer at two weeks away. There will be HYPER freerolls and all kinds of great HYPER Poker action going down when it launches.

- New HYPER wallet with QR Codes, Staking Graphs, supernode for faster syncing and network security, and over 60 languages is now out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg9748799#msg9748799

- Any steam game can be bought 15% off retail at new site http://hyperbundle.com They have currently processed 18 orders and have nothing but good feedback. You can also check their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874495.0 (awesome work Falcon!)

- Win up to 1000 HYPER playing Counter-Strike, CS:GO and TF2: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=178.0

- New website design at hypercrypto.com is being worked and should be out soon! The developer is working on it but I don't have a confirmed ETA yet.

- New OP thread design here should be live in a few days (I have heard back from the person who is working on it and he is just making the finishing touches)

- $100 steam game code competition is still on. Only 1 day left to enter! http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=324.0

- Still working on some big things behind the scenes I will make the announcements when the time is right!

- As always follow HYPER on twitter http://twitter.com/hypercrypto and check the wiki for overview of all HYPER projects http://hypercrypto.com/wiki

- We have a new HYPER trading sub-reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/HyperTrades

- We have a Gary's Mod HYPER server that has now launched! More updates will be posted in the thread soon from the developer behind that project.

- The HYPER gaming gateway which meowball and his team is coding from scratch is taking shape at http://hypergg.com . You can also follow their development progress on their blog: http://hgg.meteor.com/ Soon the service will host HYPER tournaments and competitions, HYPER console gaming comps and a HYPER web wallet for anyone to easily use HYPER.

Thank you to everyone for being a part of HYPER we're building something awesome here, and most importantly game on, and stake on!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Falcon98

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:31:26 PM

So here we are. the winner of the 100$ steam code round 2, we'll start a new one soon Smiley

http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=324.msg9092#msg9092
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:36:08 PM

So here we are. the winner of the 100$ steam code round 2, we'll start a new one soon Smiley

http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=324.msg9092#msg9092

Congrats to the winner! I just tweeted them too Wink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
xrypt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:25:05 AM

Interesting application of bitcoin in minecraft
http://www.coindesk.com/minecraft-bitcoin-economy/
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:21:41 AM

I am now offering game server rentals in exchange for HYPER! You receive a public 32 player dedicated game server of your choice. You will have full access to change all game server options and the ability to use any plugins or mods you wish.

Minimum system specs:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5520 @ 2.27GHz , 4 cores
3GB memory
40GB HDD
100MB Network connection in Los Angeles California or Frankfurt Germany

Supported games:
Arma 3
Assetto Corsa
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Fistful of Frags Server
Garry's Mod
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life
Half-Life: Opposing Force Server
Insurgency 2014
Insurgency
Just Cause 2: Multiplayer
Killing Floor  - Linux
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead
Natural Selection 2
No More Room in Hell
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
Red Orchestra Linux
Ricochet
Rust
Serious Sam 3
Source SDK Base 2006 MP
Source 2007
Source
Source SDK Base 2013
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
The Ship
Zombie Panic Source

Prices start at around ~550 HYPER per month, contact me if you are interested. More details TBA
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:43:25 AM

I don't think we would know whether you lost HYPER or not to sharex. ahaha  Tongue

Don't think it really matters if you know, I know  Sad

Anyways don't mine the concept of some of the things being done with the coin to be honest, but yeah wouldn't exactly say I'd trust where its from.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:56:37 AM

I am now offering game server rentals in exchange for HYPER! You receive a public 32 player dedicated game server of your choice. You will have full access to change all game server options and the ability to use any plugins or mods you wish.

Minimum system specs:
3GB memory
40GB HDD

Supported games:
Arma 3
Assetto Corsa
Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Fistful of Frags Server
Garry's Mod
Half-Life
Insurgency 2014
Insurgency
Killing Floor  - Linux
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead
Natural Selection 2
No More Room in Hell
Red Orchestra Linux
Ricochet
Rust
Serious Sam 3
Source SDK Base 2006 MP
Source 2007
Source
Source SDK Base 2013
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
The Ship
Zombie Panic Source

Prices start at around ~550 HYPER per month, contact me if you are interested. More details TBA

Wow this is awesome Ignatius!

Hope you get some customers soon Wink

You should post this on the HYPER trades Reddit if you haven't already too.

Travis9x

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:31:27 PM

Moving day has arrived!  StarMade server will be down temporarily while making the move.  IP/server address will definitely change, so I'll post new connection info as soon as I can.  Stay tuned!

meowball

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:15:33 PM

Minimum system specs:
3GB memory
40GB HDD

Supported games:
Arma 3
Assetto Corsa
Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Deathmatch Classic
Fistful of Frags Server
Garry's Mod
Half-Life
Insurgency 2014
Insurgency
Killing Floor  - Linux
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead
Natural Selection 2
No More Room in Hell
Red Orchestra Linux
Ricochet
Rust
Serious Sam 3
Source SDK Base 2006 MP
Source 2007
Source
Source SDK Base 2013
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
The Ship
Zombie Panic Source

Wow this is awesome Ignatius!

Hope you get some customers soon Wink

You should post this on the HYPER trades Reddit if you haven't already too.

Also, I believe all of these games can easily be supported by HyperGG (server listing and plugin support) because they were built using Valve's Source engine~!
Falcon98

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:25:14 PM

We have started round number 3 with another 100$ steam code! Will run for 2 weeks aswell Smiley

http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=368.0
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

This is one of the few coins the crypto industry can be proud of.
iSac54

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:32:16 AM

Anybody else have a bug with the new wallet where it says "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet." But it isn't actually locked and still stakes and confirms the transactions? It's not a big deal just wondering if its known.
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:09:46 AM

Moving day has arrived!  StarMade server will be down temporarily while making the move.  IP/server address will definitely change, so I'll post new connection info as soon as I can.  Stay tuned!
Server is back up, new address to connect is:  24.117.174.95:4242
Still really busy with things, but I'll try to get the "premium" purchase system going soon.  Keep the HYPER progress going!

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: