Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
thisisverypointless

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:35:51 PM

giving the mmo a go, dont think it will be something i like but hey, it could change my opinion on the genre

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:08:59 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 10:23:00 PM by leptoon

So the thief Leepton crawls up from under his rock and speaks.
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.  
I'm glad you admit your selfish acts, we all see you have zero integrity.
Good luck in life looser.  You'll reap what you sow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot... If you think this scam is legit, go create a 15 BTC buy order and prove me wrong. Lmao you're the one with zero integrity if you're siding with this scammer. This project is a complete scam so everything you've said is pretty much irrelevant, and no part of me feels bad about it. I only feel bad about those who will lose money when the dev dumps the rest of the premine plus whatever else he's holding onto.

I have just created a thread in the Scam Accusations section for Leptoon. Since he has confessed to his theft, I think the thread is needed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664250.0

For what it's worth, I trust Hyperfuture. He has always answered my questions honestly and honored his commitments.

It's always going to be a challenge to develop an MMO with a budget of just half a million HYPERs, and the theft and wild scam accusations are not making things any easier.

Thanks, replied.

For what it's worth, it doesn't matter what you think. A scam is a scam even if a couple people don't think so.

Lol leptoon there is no point even replying to your points, they just illustrate to any educated person that you have no idea what you are talking about. You're delusional and a scammer trying to justify your selfish actions.

Dude, now that you see HYPER succeeding you are hoping with all your heart it's a scam, otherwise you've screwed up big time. Also you are no doubt jealous that HYPER is soon to be on MintPal and making great progress

Andrew Dahl, we know who you are and I will be using the services of someone to retrieve the funds from you. I recommend not replying to this thread further it may compromise your case. Although I would say it is already pretty compromised as you actually admitted to the dumping and scamming now, here in public in the thread. I don't pity HYPER investors I pity you.

EDIT: Also guys please leave negative feedback for this account as this appears to be an alt of Adnrew Dahl, We have to try and warn others so hopefully we can save them from getting scammed by him too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=345011

I see that you find logic in my arguments, as any sane person would, and have therefore decided not to reply and instead make me look like the bad guy. I only dumped 150k, you'll be dumping over half a million. So yeah...

HYPERfuture, we have no idea who you are and that's one major reason why I believe this coin is a scam. No one's going to come after me for less than $700 worth of HYPER, however, if you dump and make fifteen grand, you'll have some pretty pissed off people looking for you. So I can understand why you choose to remain anonymous. I have never scammed anyone in my life, I dumped the HYPER because this coin is a scam and anyone stupid enough to believe it's legit deserves to be burned. Though it seems that my dump didn't burn anyone, quite the contrary in fact. Some people made a killing from it.

Here are a few quotes from PMs sent by HYPERfuture to me...

Have you been able to sell any IPO coins yet?

Nope!

It's frustrating because only about 3 BTC is needed to really crank the price back up! But I've already spent too  many BTC on HYPER so I need to wait a while before I can put in more myself. I'm waiting until I have 3 again and then I'm going to throw them all at the market at once Smiley

Think I'll have to start ignoring Cohle. He's putting a real damper on my good feeling from how well HYPER's going. I swear some people are just jealous of what we're going to achieve. So small minded!

Typical scammer, hyping up his scam to get you believe it.

You can pretty much run the site as well if you want. How much HYPER do you think is fair?

And a clearly defined roadmap regarding the MMO development is vital too. So as you say we can demonstrate we know what we're doing, and what it's going to take o get there. People will easily be able to see that the project is legit and get excited too Smiley

He doesn't want to or know how to do anything himself, the typical lazy scammer. Do as little as possible and cash out as soon as someone places a large buy order.

Do you want to manage one or two of the funds such as the MMO Outreach fund and Marketing Fund?

This one proves I'm not a scammer. I just dumped my own coins. Smiley

Unfortunately, the rest of our conversations regarding pumping on Bittrex and other shadiness took place on IRC, but I have no doubt that the dev will deny they took place.
Legionnairez

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:20:11 PM

Unfortunately, the rest of our conversations regarding pumping on Bittrex and other shadiness took place on IRC, but I have no doubt that the dev will deny they took place.
Since when did you suspect that HYPER is scam?
leptoon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:25:40 PM

Glad you asked.

Since the very beginning when I first saw the original OP. It was horribly put together, very badly formatted. It looked like a 6th grader made it, not someone who would be capable of completing such a project successfully. When I discovered the 1.5 mil premine, I knew it was a scam. But I didn't say anything because I didn't want to market volume to decrease, as I had already invested into it. So I just kept hyping it up and helping out until I was tired of wasting my time on this scam project and dumped.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:29:04 PM

Well I see we are in an upswing! found this awesome coin just in time!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:33:02 PM

Glad you asked.

Since the very beginning when I first saw the original OP. It was horribly put together, very badly formatted. It looked like a 6th grader made it, not someone who would be capable of completing such a project successfully. When I discovered the 1.5 mil premine, I knew it was a scam. But I didn't say anything because I didn't want to market volume to decrease, as I had already invested into it. So I just kept hyping it up and helping out until I was tired of wasting my time on this scam project and dumped.
You "knew" it was a scam and didn't screenshot any good proof of it. You didn't screenshot the PMs. Although I suppose they might be real, since there is nothing too shady in them (on a quick glance).
Nice try mate.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

I love visiting this thread from time to time.

leptoon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:41:24 PM

At this point, I have nothing left in HYPER. I am not invested into it and I have no reason to continue to waste my time coming back to this thread, as I have freely admitted that I dumped the marketing fund. Now all I'm trying to do is save a few smart people from being ripped off when this coin goes under. Get out now while you can. I have nothing more to say.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:45:26 PM

At this point, I have nothing left in HYPER. I am not invested into it and I have no reason to continue to waste my time coming back to this thread, as I have freely admitted that I dumped the marketing fund. Now all I'm trying to do is save a few smart people from being ripped off when this coin goes under. Get out now while you can. I have nothing more to say.

Oh look, a scammer! Been seeing a lot of you around this forum lately.
stormia

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:47:26 PM

Here are a few quotes from PMs sent by HYPERfuture to me...

Have you been able to sell any IPO coins yet?

Nope!

It's frustrating because only about 3 BTC is needed to really crank the price back up! But I've already spent too  many BTC on HYPER so I need to wait a while before I can put in more myself. I'm waiting until I have 3 again and then I'm going to throw them all at the market at once Smiley

Think I'll have to start ignoring Cohle. He's putting a real damper on my good feeling from how well HYPER's going. I swear some people are just jealous of what we're going to achieve. So small minded!

Typical scammer, hyping up his scam to get you believe it.

You can pretty much run the site as well if you want. How much HYPER do you think is fair?

And a clearly defined roadmap regarding the MMO development is vital too. So as you say we can demonstrate we know what we're doing, and what it's going to take o get there. People will easily be able to see that the project is legit and get excited too Smiley

Funny how none of those quoted PMs allude to a scam whatsoever... rather, it looks like HYPERfuture was doing exactly what he said he was doing...
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

PM for tips on how to properly dump the next time you decide to dump any coin.
stormia

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:53:35 PM

PM for tips on how to properly dump the next time you decide to dump any coin.

Haha yeah it is both humorous and pathetic how little BTC he got out of those coins...
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:09:47 PM

Glad someone's enjoying it. Is that really you eating popcorn tokyo?  Cheesy

It's pretty clear leptoon is a delusional scammer.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:11:33 PM

Then lets ignore them all and enjoy the value rising. Smiley

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:15:51 PM

PM for tips on how to properly dump scam and dump funds you are entrusted with the next time you decide to dump any coin scam a coin dev and impact many good hard working people in the process.

Ha ha exactly portice he really had no idea what he was doing. Also fixed your post a little  Cheesy

Guys there is so much awesomeness happening with HYPER right now. We'll be on MintPal very soon with our 1000+ votes per day and we are making big progress on all our HYPER projects. There is no need to engage the scamming delusional trolls anymore  Wink

EDIT: I recommend blocking leptoon and we can let the authorities deal with him.

Onwards and upwards!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:20:05 PM

Glad someone's enjoying it. Is that really you eating popcorn tokyo?  Cheesy

It's pretty clear leptoon is a delusional scammer.

no that isn't me. some random google image.

leptoon has issues and is the worst altcoin dumper in history. Hyper went ballistic after he dumped 150k Hyper for peanuts.

A degenerate gambler with a coke addiction could of done a better dump scam than he did.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:24:01 PM

Last time I checked we were like spot 130 on the mintpal voting chart.. now in spot 19!!! Wow such support. By far the fastest growing coin on the voting charts.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:28:21 PM

Last time I checked we were like spot 130 on the mintpal voting chart.. now in spot 19!!! Wow such support. By far the fastest growing coin on the voting charts.

Think the pace can be sustained?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Zeraful

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:37:19 PM

Heya, I've got a suggestion about the main post...It should be cleaned up 'cos it's cluttered, imo.
gts476

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:14:48 AM

The dev and OP is a scammer. Here's why I believe that...

1. He started this thread with no knowledge of how to build an MMO, with no reputation or experience in any field related to the coin.
2. He is from a country other than the US and he refuses to provide any sort of identifying information whatsoever, including a country of origin. That completely protects him from any liability on his part, and prevents anyone from doing anything to retaliate against his scam.
3. Claimed a 2.5% premine that ended up being 33% of all coins in circulation and it's not mentioned in the OP. He now has about 20% of the total coins in circulation after giveaways and the 150k marketing fund dump. Keeps opening the wallets to stake the coins, keeping them the same percentage of the total coins in circulation.
4. The dev is doing all of the pumping on Bittrex. I can provide PM proof to those who request it.
5. From the very beginning, it's been very apparent that the dev has no idea what he's doing and relies upon the assistance of gullible kids to build his entire project for him, everything from the OP to the MMO development plan.
6. Paid blog posts to create "public relations" just look bad. You're paying people to say good things about HYPER, they aren't doing it because they genuinely like HYPER. You started doing this from the very beginning.
7. You care more about the price and market volume than about creating a game. I can provide PM proof to those who request it.
8. You claim to have an escrow for the 500k dev fund but it's still in the same wallet and you still have access to it.

Bottom line, as soon as HYPER has enough market volume to absorb the rest of his premine, he'll dump and run as fast as he can. Stay away from this one people.

Too awesome.

He's ain't from 'murica! Scam!

In
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: