Well as promised here's the mega HYPER update! Things might seem a little quiet at the moment but I can tell you guys this is definitely the calm before the storm!
In no particular order here's the latest:
- We have a new website coming up very soon on hypercrypto.com! This will include an MMO development roadmap with key milestones and objectives so everyone can see we are serious about the project. Some great discussion has been taking place on the forums over at http://hypercrypto.com/forum
- We have a HYPER arcade coming soon! This will be a website where anyone can play arcade games and earn HYPER for playing and contributing. It will also be an online space where indy game developers can showcase their latest works and get promoted for free. There will be lots of space games and games which suit HYPER
- The new official logo / physical coin design is (thanks again to Hyperfan on the HYPER forums tip him at: HLNYRGjzxSLA8R46cs7RGH8mPsFh8M2295):
- Vote on the official HYPER currency symbol! We will need one when HYPER is used in our MMO and in other games online worldwide!
Just go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642833.0Option 1: ħ - A mathematical symbol for reduced Planck ConstantOption 2: Ħ - A voiceless pharyngeal fricativeOption 3: Ћ - Tshe, a Cyrillic letter
- HYPER is now on Cryptocoinrank http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Hyper
- HYPER is going to be the coin of the day on cryptosandwich on Monday with generous giveaways running all day.
- We're in discussion with a number of Multipool operators and we should have a multipool very soon. As soon as one is set up I will let you all know.
- I've been in contact with a number of exchanges and crypto sites about featuring HYPER and running promotions. I should have some more to announce about this officially soon
- We have a big Thunderclap campaign coming up - but we're going to wait until we have the new website design before we kick off the campaign
- There is now a HYPER tip bot in the irc channel at #hypercrypto
- Regarding the MMO development we have two new team members, one is working on concepts for the alien races and one is working on the canon timeline and backstory of the HYPER universe. There will be more updates on the MMO soon
Thanks to everyone for being awesome - it's very exciting times for HYPER.